KB Banner

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

KB Banner

Unread post by bigappleram »

Can we now change our banner to 2018 A10 Champions and keep the 5 seniors up there until graduation to honor them???
2 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Re: KB Banner

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Indeed. Wouldn't be surprised if Adam was already working on it.
1 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Unfortunately the Davidson Wildcats are 2018 A10 Champions
2 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Regular season. Silver trophy. The one that’s hardest to win. Yep. That one.
1 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Every year has been better with DH. Completely reasonable to think URI will win more trophies and figure out how to win them both in the same year. If things continue.

tough luck to have Jordan Hare/Billy Baron problems in the beginning. Then EC injury, I think Martin was out that year too at times. Then throw in KI being knocked out and Jarvis's broken jaw. That's a lot of adversity for 6 years.

Two trophies. Two trips. Two wins.
3 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
Rhody Guy
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhody Guy »

don't forget the Holton debacle.
1 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Sorry guys, have been in Vegas since Wednesday and just got back. I'll get around to updating it in the next day or two.
2 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Yes. Indeed a debacle.
1 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

1 in 3 Dan, that places him second to 1-1 JH and just ahead of 1 in 4 Al.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

adam914 wrote:Sorry guys, have been in Vegas since Wednesday and just got back. I'll get around to updating it in the next day or two.
My wife and I were out there this weekend too. Watched the Oklahoma game from Beer Park at the Paris. Too bad we couldn't get an unofficial Rhody viewing party going.
1 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

RhodyKyle wrote:
adam914 wrote:Sorry guys, have been in Vegas since Wednesday and just got back. I'll get around to updating it in the next day or two.
My wife and I were out there this weekend too. Watched the Oklahoma game from Beer Park at the Paris. Too bad we couldn't get an unofficial Rhody viewing party going.
Awesome! Such a great weekend to be there. We've had a group going for the first weekend of the tournament for about 10 years now. Watched Thursday's game at Rockhouse at the Venetian. They have a nice viewing party every year.
2 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

adam914 wrote:
RhodyKyle wrote:
Awesome! Such a great weekend to be there. We've had a group going for the first weekend of the tournament for about 10 years now. Watched Thursday's game at Rockhouse at the Venetian. They have a nice viewing party every year.
I'll keep this in mind for next year! We can find you guys by walking around yelling "rhody, rhody, rhody"
2 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

RhodyKyle wrote:
adam914 wrote:
RhodyKyle wrote:
I'll keep this in mind for next year! We can find you guys by walking around yelling "rhody, rhody, rhody"
Exactly, I'll be the guy in all Rhody gear pacing back and forth and screaming like a lunatic with a bucket of empty beer bottles in front of me at 9am! Ive actually watched the 1st round games there the last 2 years now, so now I can never watch anywhere else or we'll lose. I am a very rational person like that.
4 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

I've got a contender for the background picture if we want to move away from the 5 senior close-ups to reflect the changing of the guard:

Would probably want to crop out Jordan Goldwire and the Duke bench, but this is not my area of expertise.

ETA: I didn't know it was going to post the whole album. Referring specifically to picture #8.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

TruePoint wrote:I've got a contender for the background picture if we want to move away from the 5 senior close-ups to reflect the changing of the guard:

Would probably want to crop out Jordan Goldwire and the Duke bench, but this is not my area of expertise.

ETA: I didn't know it was going to post the whole album. Referring specifically to picture #8.
Unfortunately the quality on that photo probably isn't going to be good enough. Working on something else now though that I think will work nicely.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Adam, are the books taking any action on whether Dan stays or goes? lol
1 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

rambone 78 wrote:Adam, are the books taking any action on whether Dan stays or goes? lol
Haha I wish! I won't lie though, had a few people see my shirt and make some comment to me about UConn. Not in a bad way or anything, just that people were hearing about it.
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Adam's newest banner is live.
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

I logged out and back in and I'm still seeing the old one
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
RhodyRams12
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by RhodyRams12 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote:I logged out and back in and I'm still seeing the old one
Same
0 x
Common sense is not common.
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

adam914 wrote:
rambone 78 wrote:Adam, are the books taking any action on whether Dan stays or goes? lol
Haha I wish! I won't lie though, had a few people see my shirt and make some comment to me about UConn. Not in a bad way or anything, just that people were hearing about it.
I only got a million questions about whether i thought they could cover against Duke.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

RhodyKyle wrote:
adam914 wrote:
I only got a million questions about whether i thought they could cover against Duke.
Yeah that to!!
1 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Try a hard refresh to clear cache on the page in your browser. Hold shift while clicking the refresh button. Should show up then.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

adam914 wrote:
Try a hard refresh to clear cache on the page in your browser. Hold shift while clicking the refresh button. Should show up then.
That worked, got it. Nice work.
1 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote:
adam914 wrote:
That worked, got it. Nice work.
Thanks, not my best effort but hell I'm off a week long Vegas trip and my first day back at work so I am operating at about 25% capacity! I want to get some better/updated photos of the guys at some point.
2 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

I think we should rename the NCAAs or Bust section, Sweet 16 or Bust as that should be the next goal.
5 x