Thank You

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Thank You

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Thank you to Dan.

Thank you to Thorr and Dr Dooley.

Thank you to the fans.

And finally, thank you to EC, Jared, Stan, Jarvis, and Andre.

What an unforgettable, memorable, two year run.

Now let’s keep it going.
23 x
Go Rhody
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Re: Thank You

Unread post by RF1 »

Thank you to all associated with the basketball program. It was a fun season and a great diversion during a New England winter. Best of luck to all that will be moving on.
10 x
CTRamfan
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by CTRamfan »

DITTO !!!!!!!

T'was a fun season....may have been my favorite in my 33 years.....The whole season was "a class act". Thanks to Dan, the players who represented the school well, our AD, and President.

I had to laugh at Dan's post game......"I don't give a crap --------".........fantastic !
2 x
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

Thanks for the memories. This group will be long remembered and hopefully we keep building from here!
1 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Will never forget this team or these past few seasons. Very thankful rams fan. Can’t wait for next season but gonna miss these seniors like crazy. Go Rhody!
Last edited by Rhodymob05 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
GO RAMS
Narr9999
Abdul Fox

Unread post by Narr9999 »

Thank you to everyone involved with the team of the last few years. I am sad that we lost today, but I more sad that the 5 seniors will not play for us again, but they will never be forgotten. Coach Hurley we want you here
1 x
Rhody Guy
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhody Guy »

Rhodymob05 wrote:Will never forget this team or these past few seasons. Very thankful rams fan. Can’t wait for next season but gonna kiss these seniors like crazy. Go Rhody!
Easy there, I am sure the seniors appreciate the support and love but kissing them like crazy may not be welcome... :lol:
2 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

dilly dilly!!

from the bottom of my heart, I can't thank everyone that has worked so hard for this enough!
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Rhody Guy wrote:
Rhodymob05 wrote:Will never forget this team or these past few seasons. Very thankful rams fan. Can’t wait for next season but gonna kiss these seniors like crazy. Go Rhody!
Easy there, I am sure the seniors appreciate the support and love but kissing them like crazy may not be welcome... :lol:
Haha crap
0 x
GO RAMS
URI'21
Kenny Green

Unread post by URI'21 »

Reminds me of when a poster told a story about how he yelled at Oklahoma players that JT was going to "eat their asses". A little more intense than beating their asses but what are you gonna do
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

URI'21 wrote:Reminds me of when a poster told a story about how he yelled at Oklahoma players that JT was going to "eat their asses". A little more intense than beating their asses but what are you gonna do
I actually yelled that at Duke players... so uh... yeah
0 x
URI'21
Kenny Green

Unread post by URI'21 »

PeterRamTime wrote:
URI'21 wrote:Reminds me of when a poster told a story about how he yelled at Oklahoma players that JT was going to "eat their asses". A little more intense than beating their asses but what are you gonna do
I actually yelled that at Duke players... so uh... yeah
shhh I tried to help you out there
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Great season indeed

I think any season where URI wins a game in the dance it's successful plus reg season champs too
2 x
CT Rhody
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by CT Rhody »

Great post! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Such a fun year!
0 x
Puck Frovidence
ARD

Unread post by Puck Frovidence »

YES! Thank you Stan, JT, JG, Andre, and EC! You helped us believe! We will never forget you!
1 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

Thanks to the seniors and all the coaches for the run this year......it will be etched in our memories....

....some of the coaches will probably be moving up the coaching ladder monetarily at other places......but not up the ladder in the admiration this fan base has for them....

I was moved by the fact that the entire senior class came out at the same time and the kids coming in engaged in a group display of brotherhood before the game restarted....
1 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Unread post by ramfan85 »

I agree with all these posts. It was a great year. I really didn't think, back in September, that we would be as good as we were.
Another thing that really hasn't been addressed is the perception of our team this year. I've been here for a long time. I've never seen the amount of coverage or the respect that this team received before.
Think of this. Throughout the entire season and tournament, we were never referred to as Cinderella. That has been released served for the Buffalos and Loyolas of the world. Even in our previous good years, someone in the booth always acted like it was a surprise if we ever beat a top team. Not this year.
It was as if people actually accepted that this is a quality program and no win is a surprise anymore.
Getting this program to that level in no small accomplishment.
I don't know what the future holds, but. I think if Dan stays, this perception will continue.
7 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

ramfan85 wrote:I agree with all these posts. It was a great year. I really didn't think, back in September, that we would be as good as we were.
Another thing that really hasn't been addressed is the perception of our team this year. I've been here for a long time. I've never seen the amount of coverage or the respect that this team received before.
Think of this. Throughout the entire season and tournament, we were never referred to as Cinderella. That has been released served for the Buffalos and Loyolas of the world. Even in our previous good years, someone in the booth always acted like it was a surprise if we ever beat a top team. Not this year.
It was as if people actually accepted that this is a quality program and no win is a surprise anymore.
Getting this program to that level in no small accomplishment.
I don't know what the future holds, but. I think if Dan stays, this perception will continue.
This is an excellent take!
1 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

3 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
sf2010
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by sf2010 »

I'm not crying, you're crying!
1 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

1 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund