2018 Atlantic 10 Tournament - Washington, D.C.

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
steviep123
Sly Williams

Re: 2018 Atlantic 10 Tournament - Washington, D.C.

Unread post by steviep123 »

Does anyone know if they are selling the long sleeve tees the bench players were wearing during the A10 tourney and/or white "Rams Here to Create" shirts the players were wearing during the "Tournament watch party" seen in various tweets. The first seen here:

http://www.photobyfriday.com/Sports/Bas ... -527Qq28/A

the latter here:

1 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

That reaction would scare the sh*t out of me if I was an OU fan.
1 x
GO RAMS
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

steviep123 wrote:Does anyone know if they are selling the long sleeve tees the bench players were wearing during the A10 tourney and/or white "Rams Here to Create" shirts the players were wearing during the "Tournament watch party" seen in various tweets. The first seen here:
Selection Sunday shirt can be found here:
http://ramszone.uri.edu/MerchList.aspx?ID=32600
1 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

adam914 wrote:
steviep123 wrote:Does anyone know if they are selling the long sleeve tees the bench players were wearing during the A10 tourney and/or white "Rams Here to Create" shirts the players were wearing during the "Tournament watch party" seen in various tweets. The first seen here:
Selection Sunday shirt can be found here:
http://ramszone.uri.edu/MerchList.aspx?ID=32600
Thanks! I looked at the Ram Zone site yesterday, but it wasn't there yet. Hope the other ones get there as well.
1 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
steviep123
Sly Williams

From Mat Shelton-Eide (Co-founder of @A10Talk and @VCURamNation):

"Side note: ran into someone who'd know these things on the train home and was told the A-10 tournament will return to DC. Don't know the details on when and how often, but I know the tourney will be back there in the not too distant future."
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if we're back in DC after the Barclay's contract is up after 3 more years.

If we could somehow rotate between those two venues, would be OK with me.
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

I would also add Philly. Those are really the only three locations it should ever be held
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

steviep123 wrote:From Mat Shelton-Eide (Co-founder of @A10Talk and @VCURamNation):

"Side note: ran into someone who'd know these things on the train home and was told the A-10 tournament will return to DC. Don't know the details on when and how often, but I know the tourney will be back there in the not too distant future."
What does his tweet say? It's not loading for me and he blocks his tweets for non followers
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
steviep123
Sly Williams

RhowdyRam02 wrote:
steviep123 wrote:From Mat Shelton-Eide (Co-founder of @A10Talk and @VCURamNation):

What does his tweet say? It's not loading for me and he blocks his tweets for non followers
Nothing other than what I had quoted.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Would love to return to DC. It was great being able to walk to the Capital Center from the JW Marriott
Walk to the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Korean Memorial, WW2 Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, White House...............fantastic
1 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

I have a Rhody gear problem, I just purchased a coke cola bottle with "rhody" printed on it.
2 x
GO RAMS