I am going to save this board

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

I am going to save this board

Unread post by Blue Man »

I think I'm going to come back here like Hulk Hogan in Wrestlemania 21 and start bashing idiots, because I'm tired of this board being a dumpster fire run by curmudgeons who are sickly excited at the way this year turned out just to be able to say "I told you so."

I am going to be rude, vile, and unapologetic - as is my modus operandi.

I'm sick of you angry people who are just spreading bullshit and misplaced anger after this year that we should strangely be proud of the guys at the helm and on the court for battling through what was literally a season that had some type of divine intervention to fuck it to hell sideways.

If we're going with that route, then we're owed a balancing to tip the scales to the other way. It's that or this program is cursed, but if you lay blame at the feet of anyone other than God or the universe, you're dumb. Period.

To be clear I'm not attacking anyone's person, just their ideas about this basketball program. If you take it personal, go to your safe space and grab a microphone/do a sit in/block a road way/whatever the unwashed hippies are doing to protest these days.
ram1980 wrote:If he doesn't want to be here I say Goodbye. Give Preston Murphy a shot with ARd and another experienced coach and see what happens. All this talk about next year being a lock.. Look at this years recruits.. Thompson and Akele wildly inconsistent. With the amount of playing time they needed to provide at the end of the year there should have been some solid signs of improvement.. Can't say there was. So what says next years recruits will live up to hype. Terrell?? Seemed disinterested most of this year... Thought he would be the fiery TJ replacement.. Had some good games but reverted to his same old drive to the hoop and get stuffed or lose the ball way too much at the end.. How will he react to all these guards next year and less minutes.. IS EC really that good?? Time will tell.. Just seems that no matter who the coach has been we don't get over the hump.. Hope it is Hurley. Hope all the wait til next year pans out, but still don't see it heading into year 5!!
In a year of dumb posts, this is indian sprinting it's way to the front.

Even though Rutgers having interest in Hurley is like me having interest in Candice Swanepoel. Yes I am interested, no it's not happening.

I will address this point by point, and

1) fuck your attitude. When shit like this permeates around, it makes it look like all of us feel this way. You and like 5 other constant posters on this board are the only people that take the "oh if he doesnt want to be here then go" approach. You're in a very small minority that is starting to sound like the majority because all of the rational fans can't read this bullshit any more. You're a fucking moron if you flippant attitude towards Dan as a coach/person is reflective of thinking that he is anything less than the best/only person for this job, and the best/only person who could've turned this program around as quickly as he did. If you are chalking this season up to a disappointment for any reason other than injuries that were out of the coaches control, turn in your fan card and just go find a local dive bar to park at and complain to other local miserable swamp yankees.

2) Look at this years recruits. Wildly inconsistent. Gee...you've got a point. It's almost as if they were playing like freshman out there. That's nuts. Are you insinuating that a program that's had 1 1 and done player to go to the league in its 100+ year history is bringing in recruits who aren't NBA ready out of the box? Holy shit. Wow I guess you've got it there. No way these freshman who showed flashed of brilliance along with freshman mistakes will ever grow out of that. Fuck outta here.

3) Yes Terrell regressed this year, but to say he was disinterested is not only foolish, but offensively stupid. He went on a tear mid season and was the only reason we won certain games. He put the team on his back while being the only player in our starting 5 to play every game this year, at maxed out minutes. He certainly wasn't what we all expected...but that development was aided by the fact that we have a lottery pick player who vanished 9 minutes into the year. If you don't understand the correlation between EC's injury and other players having to adjust to a new role, with new defensive looks against them, with NO PREP TIME BEFORE THE SEASON, then you do not understand basketball, and you're one of those weirdos who just likes the team because you went to school here, not because you are a fan of basketball.

4) Yes EC is really that good. With 2 different injuries he still averaged 16.6 last year, and was the marked guy. He took all the defensive focus and allowed the younger guys to develop without the pressure of having to do everything. He's a lottery pick still by every NBA analyst/scout account. I trust their opinions more than that of this board.

5) No matter who the coach is? Your avatar says you've been around this program since 1980? What exactly is the "hump?" Tom Penders got us to a sweet 16 and a couple of NCAA bids. I'd say that's a "hump" accomplished. Skinner and Harrick got us 3 NCAA births, an A10 title, and an Elite 8 run - that seems like a hump we got over. We had 2 shitty coaches back to back. Things don't just turn around immediately because you want them to. HURLEY TURNED THIS TEAM AROUND FROM FUCKING NOTHING TO A NATIONAL LEVEL COMPETITOR IN 4 YEARS. WHAT THE FUCK MORE DO YOU PEOPLE NEED!? INJURIES HAPPEN. Though not like this. No team loses 4 starters and a bench guy for 2 separate season ending injuries, and multiple games, in the same season. That is just being snakebitten.

If you don't see anything going into year 5 you are so blind that I want to call the DMV and have you license revoked because you will crash into something large and full of people.

Who's next?
0 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Gonebarongone
Cuttino Mobley

Re: I am going to save this board

Unread post by Gonebarongone »

Give me a break. That's 100 soap boxes piled on top of one another. Why is it so hard to be somewhere in between the poles on a message board? Yes, the injuries were horrible. Yes, the coach has done a very nice job in four years. No, everything is not hunky dory. There are issues. There are things to talk about. You know, on a message board dedicated to the subject. Yes, there is nuance. The person who needs to take a time out in hippie land is the one with enough self importance to blather on like that.
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

Sorry BM, but if EC is a lottery pick,
I'll eat my computer.
Questioning coach's and strategy,and talking about
our players performances, is what this
board is for.
I know your heart is in the right place,
but I feel maybe you need to lighten up.
We still don't close out games where we're good enough
to lead in. It's not an outlier, when it happens,
but the norm. Fact.
Next year is the year for no excuses.
0 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Good thing Bressler didn't post this...
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Gonebarongone wrote:Give me a break. That's 100 soap boxes piled on top of one another. Why is it so hard to be somewhere in between the poles on a message board? Yes, the injuries were horrible. Yes, the coach has done a very nice job in four years. No, everything is not hunky dory. There are issues. There are things to talk about. You know, on a message board dedicated to the subject. Yes, there is nuance. The person who needs to take a time out in hippie land is the one with enough self importance to blather on like that.
If I had the space to, I would pile 1000 soap boxes on top of that.

I am just putting a foot down and aggressively putting perspective back on this board. My concern is that in a fan base that is still yet to come back to this team, thanks to a Sherman-like march to mediocrity and suck for 12 years, that this board is the mouthpiece for all of the fans...pretty much because we are all that survived.

I'm not going to let the overwhelming voice of the fanbase be one of anything other than "thank you Dan" and "thank you team" for battling through everything, and letting them know they're appreciated by most of us, and that their work hasn't gone unnoticed.

Of course nothing is perfect. Things are evolving. There are things to talk about. It just seems like people can't distinguish between things including but not limited to:

Coaching vs execution
Natural recruiting development vs these young guys suck
We are a bad team vs we had injuries
Basketball team losing their star player with no time to adjust vs EC Matthews isn't that good he's only worth 3 games
Basketball team losing their star player with no time to adjust vs these players are terrible they can't win
National press unanimously predicting a great season vs not understanding that when you lose your star player with no time to adjust the expectations change

etc, etc, etc...

If people are camping out on the far side of negativity, I'm aggressively building a sky scraper of soapboxes to scream out I BELIEVE over here in understanding-basketball-outside-of kingston-town.
0 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to Rhody's NIL
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

rodfromcranston wrote:Sorry BM, but if EC is a lottery pick,
I'll eat my computer.
Questioning coach's and strategy,and talking about
our players performances, is what this
board is for.
I know your heart is in the right place,
but I feel maybe you need to lighten up.
We still don't close out games where we're good enough
to lead in. It's not an outlier, when it happens,
but the norm. Fact.
Next year is the year for no excuses.
I don't believe bouncing ball top 6, but if he stays 2 his years for sure top 15. He certainly isn't there yet, and if he leaves after next year, barring some sort of miraculous run where he's dropping 30 a night to the elite 8, he's a summer league try out guy, maybe 2nd rounder thanks to all of his press. 2 years with capable floor mates will give him a chance to develop to that potential. When that happens I'll give you a pass on the computer and we can go to Nino's for a slice instead.

I'm all about the questioning of strategy - I have an abundance of questions too:

Why wasn't their offense/defense subs last night?
Why doesn't Kuran pass the ball in under the hoop all the time since he's 6'9?
Why did four have such a long leash when he has off nights shooting since he's james harden minus the beard and ability to drive to the hole?

My heart is always with this team, and that's why I'm just getting aggressively angry to let the world of lurkers know that there are still people front and center who appreciate and recognize the transformation of this program, support it, and understand the difference of what can be controlled and what cannot.

I know Dan isn't going anywhere, but money is money and I swear to God I will climb the clock tower at the Union if some of the really dumb ass negative shit gets back to him while he's mulling it over and he says "fuck it, if they can't appreciate it maybe I'll find a fanbase who can." So that's what I'm going to rally against, even if I have to do it solo where everyone just says I'm crazy (probable) and dumb (hey I have a URI education) and unstable (also probable).

I'm just aggressively trying to bring the ship back to center so it takes extremest posts and viewpoints to do it.
0 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
NorthernRamFan
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by NorthernRamFan »

I'm with Blueman. You people are never content. You make it seem like the past 4 years have been as bad as the previous 12... Are you fucking nuts? BM, I'll help you stack the boxes as high as we can find them. This fanbase needs to be more like the Capital city's. I've never wanted to say that we should be more like the people who fill the dunk every home game, except maybe DePaul, because they believe in their program, their coach, and their players. Maybe if more of you showed confidence in guys like KI like Friar fans do in Bentil that if from some grace of God KI gave a flying fuck about this board then he'd see how passionate people are about success, both individually and collectively for our guys.

Keep waxing poetically BM!
0 x
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Unread post by bressler3south »

Billyboy78 wrote:Good thing Bressler didn't post this...
Well, maybe he hijacked Blueman's logon and it's different strokes for different folks.

Or, making others' opinions "stupid."

Then again, Bressler never entitled a thread intimating he was the Messiah.....

So, it is a good thing, Billyboy!!!!
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

I think after what Dan went through at Seton Hall,
nothing anyone on this board writes, will make
any difference to him.
Hell, he had his own fans on him nightly, because he wasn't Bobby.
A coach who was so tough on him that he left the program.
I like Dan, the man. He's good people, and so are his family.
He's not a finished product as a coach.
What he's done with the internal workings of the program
is terrific.
You need to understand that the only thing that satisfies
fans, especially the fringe ones, is consistent winning.
To date, for any number of reasons, it has not happened.
The injuries this year were incredible, and damaging.
Still, as I've said ad nauseum, if you're good
enough to get a lead in the last few minutes of a game,
you should be good enough to win that game.
We almost never do.
This needs to change.
Not calling timeouts when we're getting blitzed
by the opponent, also needs to end.
Everyone on this board must care, because they're here,
and sharing their thoughts on Rhody basketball.
Not always agreeing is part of human nature.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Gonebarongone wrote:Give me a break. That's 100 soap boxes piled on top of one another. Why is it so hard to be somewhere in between the poles on a message board? Yes, the injuries were horrible. Yes, the coach has done a very nice job in four years. No, everything is not hunky dory. There are issues. There are things to talk about. You know, on a message board dedicated to the subject. Yes, there is nuance. The person who needs to take a time out in hippie land is the one with enough self importance to blather on like that.
Somewhere between the poles? From you? The guy that's only on here after losses? That's something special.
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
rhodysurf
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodysurf »

To all the casual fans I know (I live in Narragansett) this year turned out exactly how they expected it to after EC was out. You can't coach on the floor chemistry.
0 x
URI96
ARD

Unread post by URI96 »

Nice job Blue Man. Loved this.
0 x
Like soldiers on a Winter's night with a vow to DEFEND, no retreat baby, no surrender.
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Good thread.

Likely my last post for a while tho I'll lurk and read all the comments - hope everybody chimes in here and shows their Rhody hoops passion.

As I said in the uMass tourney game thread I am staying away from the annual "coach is leaving" discussion.

I will say this tho.... There were many things about this season I questioned and didn't like but the one thing that kept me loyal and coming back was the fact that this club never ever quit.

Not once.

That to me is the most important thing and that credit goes to the coach.

I hope we get to see this entire group together firing on all cylinders with no distractions!

We're in for a treat IMHO if that happens!
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Gonebarongone
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Gonebarongone »

RhowdyRam02 wrote:
Somewhere between the poles? From you? The guy that's only on here after losses? That's something special.
I have been pretty consistent from day one about what I like and what I don't. There are plenty of pros which I have repeated ad nauseum. If you want me to dance a jig after meaningless wins, you won't get it.
0 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

DH is pretty critical. He basically echos EVERYTHING said on this board in the interviews. Like down to the fact DH hasn't been able to get kids from his dad. I mean COMEON! thats KB stuff right there!

This board isnt a bad place for DH. Its a place full of people that live and die with his team. Ppl that clap for his team and travel to see his team. Nobody jeers DH. EVERYONE wants him to succeed.

Posters point out things he points out. Its not negative.

Posters disagree with strategy. Thats like part 1 or 2 of being a fan. You say I wish the pats threw the ball to this guy or ran the ball this way with that guy or blitzed or didnt blitz or bla bla.

It would be unbelievable for any adult watching a sport they care about to not think/discuss doing something else. Or pointing out what they see. Its healthy.

It goes from the professionals down into the youth league. Every youth team I played on had parents that had an opinion and would give it. Thats just kids. Nevermind opining about a college team on an anonymous board dedicated to them.

Still, I welcome the civil war on KB. It will keep a skeleton crew through the down months. Especially without a May recruiting spike.

Hope they bring back the videos they used 2 years ago to show the team practicing and working out. Those were cool.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

rodfromcranston wrote: Not calling timeouts when we're getting blitzed
by the opponent, also needs to end.

16:03 mark: 43-37

9:46 mark: 56-41

no timeouts called

and don't tell me about the TV timeouts ..

dan should have called at least 1 timeout to stop the momentum or fire up his team
0 x
Rhody Guy
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhody Guy »

BM emerging from the wreckage!
0 x
Puck Frovidence
ARD

Unread post by Puck Frovidence »

When I read this thread...

GO TEAM BLUE MAN
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

ECR, in Al's last year, we had NINE games
that we had doubled digit leads in, that we lost.
Al would just stand there, while the other team was
going on some 10-0 run.
He'd stand there with a blank look on his
face, like he was waiting for a bus.
We'd be screaming, "GET A TIME OUT!"
Nah!
URI won 20 games that year, and it could have been 25 or more.
The idea some coaches have, to let the guys
play their way out of it, just doesn't work.
The other team starts playing off the energy of the run,
instead of trying to blunt it with a timeout and regroup.
0 x
BFC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by BFC »

I could see the fact that we've had 2 sellouts in 4 years contributing to Hurley leaving. I could see the fact that most at URI are satisfied with mid-level A10 basketball facilities contributing. I could definitely see the level of assistant coach pay contributing. But there is zero chance that critical posts on this message board have any effect on how long Dan Hurley is our coach.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Blue Man is also my spirit animal.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
ram1980
Art Stephenson

Unread post by ram1980 »

My only comment to your diatribe my "savior." Thank God I don't go to that Church. You hurt my feelings so much!!!! I am sorry I am not as smart, or knowledgeable about the world of URI basketball as you are almighty one. Don't think my post was that bad where it deserved one of your nonsensical rants. I have followed URI basketball for yes 36 years. Live and die with them like others here.. Can't stand what PC is accomplishing. Want to be like them.. When was the last time we made the NCAA's again??? I am sure you will have your usual boorish response. That's ok.. This is all I will say to you.. Once again thank you for being my savior because my beautiful wife of 33 years (whom I met at my alma mater URI), my 2 beautiful kids and my beautiful new granddaughter don't keep me from being the miserable old dude you may think I am.. XO XO
0 x
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

Here's the problem in a nutshell, and I've been arguing back and forth with myself all day about it. I just can't make up my mind.

On the one hand, I look at this team and say, "Would 1 player have made that much of a difference? Would we be talking about A-10 Champs and Top 10 rankings if only...?"
I look at the team as configured at the beginning of the season, with hindsight of course, and say, "You've got to be joking, right?" We have some really good pieces, but absolutely no depth whatsoever.
The two seniors could eat a few minutes in an emergency, but I don't think we can expect anything from the freshmen and JC kid. Beat Dayton, St. Joe, VCU and everybody else? I don't think so. I wish we had more than 10 players, and Ify wouldn't play much, so why didn't we use all the scholarships again? Seymore Butts was offered but couldn't get himself eligible? Uh, ok...

On the other hand...I see a team that WITHOUT EC could have been something like 23-2 at one point. Leads late in all but maybe 1 (ODU) of the ones that we lost up to then that I moved over to the win column. The only ones that we had no shot were Maryland and St Joe #2. And in that one, if we're 19-1, 7-0 A-10, probably ranked #2 or 3 in the country, maybe the refs actually DO call the fouls when not 1 but 2 players are KNOCKED THE F^<$ OUT, and the sellout crowd wills us to another great win over the stupid hateful Hawks.
And now back to reality, I see the incredible fight in all the guys, as evidenced time and time again, including last night. And without question that's on DH. All of it. Way to go, coach! Thank you!!! And those guys you've brought in...2 each in the previous 2 years -- just superstars all of them! And I think maybe it would have been great.

But then I see some of the other stuff, and I go back to the lack of depth, and I just don't know...

And here's where we are for next year, and why I, and I'm not alone, am not convinced...
Who do we have? 2 absolute superstar juniors, including an absolutely fantastic PG.
We have another guy who is pretty good, and can eat a lot of minutes, but he still gets in a funk from time to time and frankly makes me very nervous every time he touches the ball in the backcourt.
And we have 2 POY candidates who are both coming off potential career-ending injuries to 1, if not both, lower legs. What will we get from them? Hopefully the moon, but I'm not sure I would bet on it.
And we have the three aforementioned freshmen and JC players who we might be pleasantly surprised with from time to time, but can they play against the guys that get recruited by Duke and Kentucky? Cuz be honest now, that's what we're shooting for right? Ok, not fair, can they play against Bonaventure and LaSalle? Ok, then...
And then we have the transfer and 4 new freshmen. Call me strange, but I'm gonna have to see it to believe it. Cuz we went down this road at least twice already. You remember, don't you? The "best practice squad in the country. If those 4 guys were eligible now we'd be top 10..." Except, well maybe not. And then this year, when "the rebuild is complete." Please read the earlier paragraph about depth...

I'm not convinced that we're gonna have enough next year, either. Starting 5? Sure, if they're all healthy. And after the injuries they suffered, those are 3 really big ifs. And who's gonna play the five, again? Hass? A frosh? Um...yeah...
I hope so, I really, really do! Can't wait for Sunday afternoon, right after we win the title in, where is it next year, DC? You know, when we see "RHODE ISLAND" on the screen and we learn who and where we play, and we start checking flight prices on Expedia.
But we've heard it before. And I'm just not sure I believe it this time. Talk to me in November I guess...
0 x
Spook5365
Marc Upshaw

Unread post by Spook5365 »

The depth situation absolutely killed us. Was the narrowing of the roster accidental, intentional, voluntary, etc? Who knows. Whatever it was, it was really poor planning. Injuries and illness are always laying in wait. As deeply flawed as they were as players ( who isn't ) a lot of D 1 experience walked out the door. We don't need to debate when what where or why, we simply lost a ton of depth for a variety of reasons, some valid some not. In the end in my opinion it came back to bite the coach. And us.
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Rudder, well stated....
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

rr and 105, agreed
0 x
Ramblinrose
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Ramblinrose »

KI is Ben Bentil? Did I read that right. I hope EC is a lottery pick someday. He has suffered a major injury and could very well be playing for a new coach.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Whine all you want. I may not be the savior you deserve...but I'm the one you need right now.

The fact that their is a thread for new head coaches WHEN OUR COACH ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW is exactly why this board needs someone to call all the negative nancies out.

1980 I mean nothing personal. The board/fanbase needs more long term fans like you. Your post was just part of the theme of this board and I figured I'd try and turn the narrative...and I'm not smart/skilled/capable of gentle vocabulary to communicate in any way other than "loud and dumb."

I'm just going to try to keep people from flip flopping to the "WE SUCK EC ISNT EVEN THAT GOOD DANS NOT A GOOD COACH" to 'OH WHATEVER LET HIM GO WE DIDNT DESERVE HIM" etc.....

I'll happily watch this board return to happiness when Dan Hurley is coaching us en route to our first NCAA birth in 18 years one year from today.
0 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

This board should be renamed Keaney Grass is Always Greener
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

I think my friend Blue Man has been watching
too many tRUMP speeches, lately.
Scorched earth isn't always the way to go.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

rodfromcranston wrote:I think my friend Blue Man has been watching
too many tRUMP speeches, lately.
Scorched earth isn't always the way to go.
hey...I'll have you know I was scorched earth long before the Donald!
0 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

bigappleram wrote:This board should be renamed Keaney Grass is Always Greener
Yep, K-GAG for short.... :lol:
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

I personally believe if you break it down, with NO injuries game by game we would have a 20+ win season, I may have missed a game or two, so I'm not blowing smoke up anyone asses. That being said, this is a coulda shoula woulda argument but, it's valuable since we have so many returning players. Robinson, although seems like a similar Iverson case could be great for us. Incoming bigs will provide more depth and healthy guards (No crunches/masks ice packs) will give us guard depth. I think people are so sick of being disappointed that they believe "well that's it no matter the hype, were gonna suck" -Not true. Besides there's no point in making assumptions about us not doing well. I'm with Blueman enough of the pouting. GO RHODY
0 x
GO RAMS
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Look no further than Kevin Willard...5 middling, .500 seasons and then boom it all comes together and now he has one of the hottest teams in the country, a BE title and an energized fan base. Keep believing Rhody nation.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Anyone who has a problem with my statements can talk to me at George's tonight when Dan is still there and leading this program :-)
0 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Will tRUMP be there, giving you pointers?
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Good grief, if he is, there WILL be rioting and looting.... :P
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

They should move the show to the RI Sports Hall of Fame
or whatever that never used, never complete building
is before the Keaney parking lots.
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Blue Man wrote:Anyone who has a problem with my statements can talk to me at George's tonight when Dan is still there and leading this program :-)
Hear Blue Man now or hear Dan later!
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund