The Early Line URI vs ODU

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
luke
Cuttino Mobley

The Early Line URI vs ODU

Unread post by luke »

The line opened at ODU -1 1/2 and is now ODU -2. since ODU lost to richmond, VCU and St. Joes
I am going to go with the Rams to win by 4..
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Re: The Early Line URI vs ODU

Unread post by rambone 78 »

They lost to them on the road.

29 in a row at home. That's impressive. They obviously play a lot better at home.

How are we going to play, especially if we have a lead with a few minutes left?

Before Nebraska and Iona, I would have said we should win this one.

Now?
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Now being concerned with the overall performance of this team, I just don't think we will see anything different. Hope I am wrong, but just don't have any confidence that we'll see a game that makes me think we will start building to strong start in the conference.......
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

section(105) wrote:Now being concerned with the overall performance of this team, I just don't think we will see anything different. Hope I am wrong, but just don't have any confidence that we'll see a game that makes me think we will start building to strong start in the conference.......
Game 2 of the season-building, bandwagon-filling win streak. 8-) Hop aboard, everyone!
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Is that the optimism train I hear entering the station......?
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Puck Frovidence
ARD

Unread post by Puck Frovidence »

section(105) wrote:Is that the optimism train I hear entering the station......?

It is, but at the moment it looks like this...
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

section(105) wrote:Is that the optimism train I hear entering the station......?
Of course! Why not? We're talking about 18-22 year olds that can surprise either way on any given day. DH was/is considered a good hire by many. The team has done better every year he's been here (fact, rarely ever mentioned here)...and still has a chance to do even better this year than last year.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote:
Of course! Why not? We're talking about 18-22 year olds that can surprise either way on any given day. DH was/is considered a good hire by many. The team has done better every year he's been here (fact, rarely ever mentioned here)...and still has a chance to do even better this year than last year.
I didn't like you saying people that talk about EC should be forced to donate money. You bring up the Giants entirely too much, in a lot of cases when it's not warranted. And I'm a little worried about your obsession with the Rhody Pub. But damn if I don't love the rest of your posting! It's so refreshing to read someone else that doesn't sound like they're about to slit their wrists!
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

RhowdyRam02 wrote:
NYGFan_Section208 wrote:
I didn't like you saying people that talk about EC should be forced to donate money. You bring up the Giants entirely too much, in a lot of cases when it's not warranted. And I'm a little worried about your obsession with the Rhody Pub. But damn if I don't love the rest of your posting! It's so refreshing to read someone else that doesn't sound like they're about to slit their wrists!
LOL! Thanks? The 'donate money' line was entirely in jest...sorta like...wait for it.....-> "Giants as playoff contenders" :lol: I like to have fun, I like beers and I LOVE college basketball. The obvious of the EC loss is that they lost their leader and their best 'finisher' (by a mile...well, Hassan is a good finisher, too, but a different kind)...We all have to move on though and I think they have enough to make it a special year (bumps along the way anticipated) with Kuran and CT playing bigger roles than originally anticipated. For those that insist on assigning 'quality' to fans or that sound like they want to jump off a bridge...just remember...it's only a game...that someone else is playing ;)
0 x
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

Many sites have dropped the line back to ODU -1 1/2. I still believe Rhody wins this one.
0 x