What's Next for the Rams?

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ace
Ernie Calverley

What's Next for the Rams?

Unread post by ace »

Chris DiSano answers some questions-

0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Re: What's Next for the Rams?

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

ace wrote:Chris DiSano answers some questions-

Disano is really good.../

(Hope all the Iverson critics here pay attention)
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Chris weighs in on the free throw debate...SPOILER ALERT: They practice them!
0 x
spar
Kenny Green

Unread post by spar »

Always like reading his articles, good stuff
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Perhaps the team should get a sports psychologist to help them with the free throws. There were wide fluctuations in games last season for free throw shooting. It seems they shoot more poorly in the close games where ft's mean more. This all points to it being a more mental rather than ability issue. Shooting more free throw attempts in practice will not help that.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

RF1 wrote:Perhaps the team should get a sports psychologist to help them with the free throws. There were wide fluctuations in games last season for free throw shooting. It seems they shoot more poorly in the close games where ft's mean more. This all points to it being a more mental rather than ability issue. Shooting more free throw attempts in practice will not help that.
I definitely think it's mental, especially with the guys who are decent shooters. The bad shooters probably can't be helped much mentally. I've suggested this before regarding a psychologist. I wonder if it's in the budget.
0 x