URI Rhode to Excellence Poll

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.

Have you or do you intend to contribute to the URI Rhode to Excellence?

Yes
55%
No
45%

Total votes: 53

Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Re: URI Rhode to Excellence Poll

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

RhodyKyle wrote: 1 week ago Not sure if should post this here or the NIL thread as they seem to be the same conversation topic...but this should get blueram going...

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/sto ... hletes-nil
So, there are 3 schools in our league with an advantage over the rest of the league. Now this is going to be a state by state thing? This is insane.
0 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 week ago
RhodyKyle wrote: 1 week ago Not sure if should post this here or the NIL thread as they seem to be the same conversation topic...but this should get blueram going...

So, there are 3 schools in our league with an advantage over the rest of the league. Now this is going to be a state by state thing? This is insane.
And we're in the northeast that isn't much of a college sports hotbed so not sure how much work and effort Parlange will have to go through to lobby up on Smith Hill to pass a similar bill.
1 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

RhodyKyle wrote: 1 week ago

And we're in the northeast that isn't much of a college sports hotbed so not sure how much work and effort Parlange will have to go through to lobby up on Smith Hill to pass a similar bill.

Parlange won't have to do a thing. PC and its friends in the GA will drive the bus in RI.
3 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Our Legislators have other much bigger fish to fry rather than allowing URI funding paying its players. Like, the Speaker offered on radio recently that the State share of the Bridge could be 60 million.
Last edited by section(105) 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

If I was a D1 AD somewhere, I would be checking my retirement plans/options or seeing if there any D3 jobs available. Whatta mess.
2 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

So it seems fan funded NIL is already a thing of the past. Absolutely no way we can generate enough ground roots NIL money to now not only compete against another schools fan funded collective, now we have to compete with the universities too! Now personally I think the universities and the NCAA should be the ones paying anyway. This becomes more of a mess by the day.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

BleedBlue87 wrote: 1 week ago
adam914 wrote: 1 week ago How clueless do you have to be to look at this whole situation and come away thinking the players are the ones who are greedy.
There is some crazy thought among people on this board and writ large that the scholarship should be enough. Student-athletes at the D1 level are working two jobs. One as a student, one as an athlete. They literally have no time to pick up a work-study or part-time paying gig due to the obligations they have as an athlete. I don't think people understand the amount of work these kids are doing. IMO, they should have been paid all along in addition to the scholarships. To come around and say the players are a problem is such a joke. Yeah, we had a commit decommit. Guess what, I think 99% of us would do the same. His connection to the school left. He doesn't owe anyone here anything.
I agree that you can't really blame the players.
But this whole situation has gotten way out of hand.

It isn't as if these players weren't already compensated.
The cost of an education and living expenses is now well into 6 figures.
Not only that but they all have special tutors and benefits that the normal student doesn't have.

Besides, these free agents are putting basketball above education and there are other professional basketball options for them.

This whole situation has gotten way out of hand and now has very little to actually do with NIL, it is strictly pay-to-play.

If the NCAA wanted to give them the opportunity for additional compensation, then they should have set reasonable limits and attempt to maintain an even playing field.
3 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Can of worms , Tremors addition.
1 x
GO RAMS
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

RIFan wrote: 1 week ago So it seems fan funded NIL is already a thing of the past. Absolutely no way we can generate enough ground roots NIL money to now not only compete against another schools fan funded collective, now we have to compete with the universities too! Now personally I think the universities and the NCAA should be the ones paying anyway. This becomes more of a mess by the day.
shocker, these redistribution of wealth (in this case, the NCAA's wealth) concepts usually go much smoother... :lol:

But, at least it's not like a regular cluster where, you can say, there it (whatever 'it' is) is...a cluster. And that's the end of it, it's just a cluster, and you can walk away and come back, look again and yep, still just a cluster. But, this...is different in that it seems to be undergoing constantly evolving (regenerative) re-clusterization. Yes, it might be a cluster, but it's a dynamic cluster, not a static one.
2 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Quite obvious the game is up for non earning sports. Separate the lines. No funds from basketball go to non earning sports.
0 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

RIFan wrote: 1 week ago So it seems fan funded NIL is already a thing of the past. Absolutely no way we can generate enough ground roots NIL money to now not only compete against another schools fan funded collective, now we have to compete with the universities too! Now personally I think the universities and the NCAA should be the ones paying anyway. This becomes more of a mess by the day.

If only knew someone who had the smarts and foresight to see this earlier …
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Rhody15 wrote: 2 weeks ago
theblueram wrote: 2 weeks ago I need to see the A10 media rights agreement that was just signed and how much URI gets from it first. So it's a no for me.
Why the hell do you need to see how much they get?

For the millionth time, If it’s $1 or $1000000, URI is allowed to contribute ZERO to NIL.

But continue bringing this up! Maybe it’ll make the rule change!
Hey Rhody15, it seems I got the rule changed in less than a week. Anything else I can bring up that prickles you?
4 x
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

theblueram wrote: 1 week ago Quite obvious the game is up for non earning sports. Separate the lines. No funds from basketball go to non earning sports.
Are you under the impression that our basketball programs are turning a profit? It would greatly surprise me if they are indeed profitable. Can anyone provide financial numbers?
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

DeanDome88 wrote: 1 week ago
theblueram wrote: 1 week ago Quite obvious the game is up for non earning sports. Separate the lines. No funds from basketball go to non earning sports.
Are you under the impression that our basketball programs are turning a profit? It would greatly surprise me if they are indeed profitable. Can anyone provide financial numbers?
Well DD, I've been asking for the numbers since this circus started. Are you saying all sports at URI are independently funded by the State? Again, I would love to see the numbers. Cause, Swimming, soccer, tennis, track, volleyball etc. etc. bring no money in. Sooooooo, how much does URI Basketball make???????
1 x
STC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by STC »

URI will be as good and as nationally relevant as the big time boosters want us to be.
2 x
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

theblueram wrote: 1 week ago
Well DD, I've been asking for the numbers since this circus started. Are you saying all sports at URI are independently funded by the State? Again, I would love to see the numbers. Cause, Swimming, soccer, tennis, track, volleyball etc. etc. bring no money in. Sooooooo, how much does URI Basketball make???????
Without seeing the numbers my best guess is we are losing money on both men's and women's basketball programs.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

I would think the BB program was making money until now, but the NCAA tourney credits have or are about to run out.

Once that happens I think its losing money.
2 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Without seeing the numbers my best guess is we are losing money on both men's and women's basketball programs.
Not sure I agree. Base of 3000 season tix holders is like $2.5M a year. We average about 5K per game. Ryan Center is paid for with student fees. URI would not have concessions if they weren't making money, plus now with $14 a beer, it just ups the ante. The big nugget is the A10 media contract. It's not football related at all. The football team is in the CAA. So how much does URI receive from ESPN, CBS and NBC?
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Ouch…..combined ?
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

STC wrote: 1 week ago URI will be as good and as nationally relevant as the big time boosters want us to be.
That, plus maybe if ECR doubles up to .02 per month
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

theblueram wrote: 2 weeks ago I need to see the A10 media rights agreement that was just signed and how much URI gets from it first. So it's a no for me.

For the millionth time, If it’s $1 or $1000000, URI is allowed to contribute ZERO to NIL.

Hey Rhody15, it seems I got the rule changed in less than a week. Anything else I can bring up that prickles you?
Last I checked, URI isn’t in Virginia.
0 x
Go Rhody
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Rhody15 wrote: 1 week ago

My man. Standing by his guns. Tough guy on the boards. LOL.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Can URI currently contribute to NIL?

No, they cannot.
1 x
Go Rhody
theblueram
Frank Keaney

No, they cannot.
You are defiant on this aren't you? You think fans should pay for players and the schools reap the benefits? Well, I'm sure you weren't a frequent visitor to Ballentine Hall. Just watch what happens. It's gonna be fun for me. Not so much for Olympic sports in the USA or URI. But I'll let the USOC deal with their own problems.
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

I visited the Ballantine 3 Rings often, does that count?
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

No, they cannot.
You are defiant on this aren't you? You think fans should pay for players and the schools reap the benefits? Well, I'm sure you weren't a frequent visitor to Ballentine Hall. Just watch what happens. It's gonna be fun for me. Not so much for Olympic sports in the USA or URI. But I'll let the USOC deal with their own problems.
This will help simplify Theblueram. Article from January 30, and things have continued to get more complicated….. :roll: :roll:

NCAA stuck in quagmire of its own making with latest NIL mess
Ross Dellenger
Senior College Football Reporter
Tue, Jan 30, 2024

It is a weird time in college athletics, perhaps the weirdest ever.

Let’s count the ways, shall we?

In December, the NCAA president himself proposed a plan that, if adopted this summer, would permit schools to directly strike name, image and likeness (NIL) deals with athletes as well as pay them through a trust fund. Within the next 18-24 months, depending on whom you trust, schools will pay athletes salaries as their employees or share revenue with them as their partners in a billion-dollar industry.

And yet, over the last three weeks, reports have emerged that the NCAA (1) is investigating Tennessee and Florida over violations related to NIL deals and (2) levied major sanctions on Florida State over violations related to NIL deals.

Confused?

You are not alone. Even those at the NCAA are aware of the confounding situation in which college sports reside (just look toward their own proposal opening the door for direct athlete pay).

Let’s use a popular meme to explain.

How it’s going: Athletes can be paid, not by schools, but by third parties — boosters and booster-led collectives — who offer five, six and sometimes seven-figure salaries to football and basketball players while masquerading the payments as endorsement and commercial “NIL,” yet they cannot “induce” such athletes with salaries and cannot attempt to enhance their school’s roster by using salaries.

How it will eventually go: Athletes are paid directly by schools or conferences for both their NIL as well as their services to play the game of football or basketball, operating from a regulated framework that binds them with contracts and permits them, when that contract is complete, to move about, perhaps, for better — you won’t believe this — salaries.

For now, college athletics sits in a sort-of purgatory — stuck, it seems, between archaic amateurism principles and a full-scale professional model. Exterior forces pull it toward the latter. Interior forces tug it toward the former. But amid the unregulated NIL landscape of the past 31 months, many of those interior voices — coaches, administrators and even commissioners at the highest levels — have abandoned such a cause.

They’ve tossed in the paddles. Waved their white flags. The calls for a new, professionalized compensation model are now coming from inside the NCAA’s own house, even from the NCAA itself.

There aren't easy answers to the myriad problems facing college athletics. (Photo by Todd Kirkland/Getty Images)
All of this makes awkward and complex the NCAA’s pursuit of those that have violated its NIL guidance, a temporary policy created and adopted by its own member schools that the association has even acknowledged is murky, ever-evolving and often needs clarity.

The NCAA’s predicament: For more than two years, coaches and administrators have staunchly encouraged the NCAA to punish schools for NIL violations. And, yet, when those punishments are delivered, the targeted schools vehemently decry them unfair and often even file legal challenges.

We could very well see legal action in the case of Tennessee, whose chancellor, Donde Plowman, used harsh language in email exchanges with NCAA officials recently.

“Two and a half years of vague and contradictory NCAA memos, emails and ‘guidance’ about name, image and likeness (NIL) has created extraordinary chaos that student-athletes and institutions are struggling to navigate,” she wrote to NCAA president Charlie Baker. “In short, the NCAA is failing.”

In reality, the system is failing.

It is untenable, this quasi-professional model. The entire situation is coming to a crescendo and soon, evidenced by the industry’s most powerful people gathering in Washington D.C. last week for a discussion of the future.

After all, it is unrealistic to expect people — school coaches, administrators and boosters — in a competitive environment to follow rules when those rules are ever-changing and often left up to interpretation. Just as it is unrealistic to expect people — NCAA leadership and enforcement staff — to enforce rules on member schools only to have those member schools challenge the very rules they helped create.

And the rules, they keep changing. Just earlier this month at its convention in Phoenix, NCAA schools adopted new recommendations to their NIL policy that would permit schools to have more communication and contact with collectives. The organization also adopted changes that will establish an agent registry, disclosure database and standardized contract — many of which are voluntary in nature.

As for its investigations, the NCAA enforcement’s focus is on two concepts that, it says, haven’t changed over time: schools, coaches, boosters or anyone else cannot offer (1) inducements and (2) cannot tamper with players on opposing teams.

At the convention, Mark Hicks, the NCAA enforcement managing director for development, told a group of administrators that the association has proof that recruiting rules are being widely violated. The NCAA has screenshots of text messages from sitting head coaches sent directly to players competing on other college teams in attempts to get them to transfer schools.

Coaches are, as well, reaching out to the high school coaches of college players as intermediaries, said Hicks. College coaches are messaging high school coaches, “If you go to Johnny and ask him to get in the portal, we’d be interested in him!”

Athletes are doing it as well.

“There are student-athletes reaching out to coaches, ‘I’m thinking about going into the portal. Would you be interested?’” Hicks said.

NCAA officials are learning of new ways that universities are inducing athletes to their campus, said Hicks, including offering a combination of cash, an apartment lease, a vehicle and transportation for family members to visit campus.

But who, at the top of college football, is not inducing? Who is not tampering? Oftentimes, when School A claims that School B is tampering and offering inducements, School B has their own proof that School A is doing the exact same.

What competitive market would operate any differently? For the last 31 months, school donors — some of them rogue — have been controlling the gears. What did anyone think would happen?

“We have an ecosystem where anything goes,” said Darren Heitner, a sports attorney based in Florida, last year. “There is pay for play and there are improper inducements. The only solution is to finally treat these athletes as employees. It’s free agency without salary caps, without a collective bargaining agreement. These athletes have more bargaining power than pro athletes.”

Such is the result of mismanagement and poor decisions by those among the NCAA’s previous leadership and those at the conference and school level.

They are starting to publicly own such mistakes.

“I’m indicting everyone, including myself,” said Kevin White, an athletic director at six different NCAA schools over 40 years. “We should have been far more progressive and forward thinking over the past 20 years or more.”

And thus, here we are, in purgatory.

Some may call it a Fresh Hell. After all, a school, Tennessee, is likely soon to declare legal war on its own national association; an ACC powerhouse, FSU, is attempting to secede from its conference; private equity firms are circling like buzzards to a carcass; one legal complaint is likely to turn athletes into employees; another has already created unlimited transfers; and a third legal challenge will separate, once and for all, the haves and have-nots into separate divisions.

It is, indeed, a weird time in college athletics. And it is unlikely to get any less weird, confusing, contradictory, messy, complex and complicated until the industry creates a compensation model that provides a regulated framework around the so-called labor: the athletes.

It’s time not to dip a toe into the professional pool but to plunge both feet.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa-stuck-in- ... 29158.html
Last edited by ramster 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

ramster wrote: 1 week ago

No, they cannot.
This will help simplify Theblueram. Article from January 30, and things have continued to get more complicated….. :roll: :roll:

Ross Dellenger
Tue, Jan 30, 2024·6 min read

Crazy Ramster. It's out of control.
0 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

STC wrote: 1 week ago URI will be as good and as nationally relevant as the big time boosters want us to be.

Phew - I am off the hook !
2 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

No, they cannot.
The legislature will allow it, the state won’t let PC be at a disadvantage for long.
Last edited by RIFan 1 week ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

ramster wrote: 1 week ago

Ross Dellenger
Tue, Jan 30, 2024·6 min read

Crazy Ramster. It's out of control.

0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

URIFIJI wrote: 2 weeks ago Here is my two cents. Worst I have ever felt about Rhody hoops. I dont like the state of College Bbal or most other College TV Sports. But good or bad in order to have a chance at winning games we need to support NIL. I am signed up for a yearly subscription. I aslo believe that Archie is a great coach and hasnt had the talent to compete.

I get the disgust with "commitment" but URI is in the taint as they say. We are not in the big leagues and we are not in the basement of teams So in order to tread water we need $$$$

I'm in on donating. Been a consistent donor since I graduated. Hoping for a better 24-25
excellent use of the word 'taint' :lol:
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

ElmCityRhody wrote: 1 week ago

Phew - I am off the hook !
As the old saying goes, "Every penny helps"....That's you!
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Jersey77 wrote: 1 week ago
adam914 wrote: 1 week ago How clueless do you have to be to look at this whole situation and come away thinking the players are the ones who are greedy.
There is some crazy thought among people on this board and writ large that the scholarship should be enough. Student-athletes at the D1 level are working two jobs. One as a student, one as an athlete. They literally have no time to pick up a work-study or part-time paying gig due to the obligations they have as an athlete. I don't think people understand the amount of work these kids are doing. IMO, they should have been paid all along in addition to the scholarships. To come around and say the players are a problem is such a joke. Yeah, we had a commit decommit. Guess what, I think 99% of us would do the same. His connection to the school left. He doesn't owe anyone here anything.

Not only that but they all have special tutors and benefits that the normal student doesn't have.

Besides, these free agents are putting basketball above education and there are other professional basketball options for them.

This whole situation has gotten way out of hand and now has very little to actually do with NIL, it is strictly pay-to-play.

If the NCAA wanted to give them the opportunity for additional compensation, then they should have set reasonable limits and attempt to maintain an even playing field.
The cost of education and living expenses for all athletes is dirt cheap, sticker price is irrelevant. Colleges and universities wouldn't be able to lay off one professor, get rid of one staff member outside of the athletic department, shut down one dorm, shut down one dining hall if all athletes went away.

This is all a paper cost, accounting trick so that every athletic department can say they lose massive amounts of money. If they lose a lot of money they obviously can't pay their employees and they get fans to sympathize with the employees not getting paid. The courts are seeing right through it however.

There hasn't been a level playing field in college athletics in decades. And for all the pissing and moaning people on here do about how we can't keep up with upper level schools I don't see a lot of bitching about how we've greatly outpaced old rivals like Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, etc
1 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

We certainly haven't been too good against UNH lately on the court.

And Vermont would have wiped the floor with us if we had played them last season.

Back in the day we routinely blew those teams out and scored in triple digits often.

Where did those days go?
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

rambone 78 wrote: 1 week ago We certainly haven't been too good against UNH lately on the court.

And Vermont would have wiped the floor with us if we had played them last season.

Back in the day we routinely blew those teams out and scored in triple digits often.

Where did those days go?
The Big East was formed...
2 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 week ago
Jersey77 wrote: 1 week ago

The cost of education and living expenses for all athletes is dirt cheap, sticker price is irrelevant. Colleges and universities wouldn't be able to lay off one professor, get rid of one staff member outside of the athletic department, shut down one dorm, shut down one dining hall if all athletes went away.

This is all a paper cost, accounting trick so that every athletic department can say they lose massive amounts of money. If they lose a lot of money they obviously can't pay their employees and they get fans to sympathize with the employees not getting paid. The courts are seeing right through it however.

There hasn't been a level playing field in college athletics in decades. And for all the pissing and moaning people on here do about how we can't keep up with upper level schools I don't see a lot of bitching about how we've greatly outpaced old rivals like Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, etc
There is a big difference in the actual cost of an education to the University versus what the students are charged. Yes we understand that there hasn’t been an actual even playing field, which is why I said “attempt”, but still it should have the appearance. Now the gap will widen beyond any control and it has gotten totally out of hand.
0 x
STC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by STC »

FedEx pledges $25M to Memphis Athletics over the next 5 years ($5M per year). This is exactly what I’m talking about when I say we will be as good and as relevant as our big boosters want us to be. No bake sale is going to save us.
1 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

Article

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/sto ... am-memphis

We would need 10’s of thousands of $10/mo pledges to keep up. Why bother
1 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

rambone 78 wrote: 1 week ago We certainly haven't been too good against UNH lately on the court.

Where did those days go?
The Big East was formed...
The Big East emerged as an excellent cbb conference but its formation sucked the life out of New England cbb, imho.

A big, sucking vacuum.
1 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

RIFan wrote: 1 week ago Article

But a lot of that money will be going towards football. So it's not really a fair comparison to the URI situation or something that we would need to keep up with.
4 x
BleedBlue87
ARD

Unread post by BleedBlue87 »

Screw it then I guess. Let's just throw in the towel. Where is ATPTourFan? We can let him know to just shut down the site...
2 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Because the $10/mo pledges tell the big fish that there's an investment from a larger fanbase, which motivates them to open up their pockets more
1 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Football, football, football.

I am really, really - started a few yrs ago - to dislike major college football, it’s major conferences, major schools and what it all represents.

The north (Big 10) and the south (SEC) playing out the Civil War on the football field like it’s some sacred religion.

I actually enjoyed college football growing up. Those days are long gone.
Last edited by Jdrums#3 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

These conferences with numbers in their names such as the B10 and B12, need to shitcan them and find new names and or numbers.

Like the B30 or something lol.

Even the A10..

Hasn't been 10 in like forever.
1 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Great educational institutions but they can’t count. :lol:
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

Jdrums#3 wrote: 1 week ago Football, football, football.

I am really, really - started a few yrs ago - to dislike major college football, it’s major conferences, major schools and what it all represents.

The north (Big 10) and the south (SEC) playing out the Civil War on the football field like it’s some sacred religion.

I really feel that it's football that's ruining everything. The landscape really started to change and cause massive realignment when the NCAA wouldn'd allow the Big 12 at the time to have a championship game because they only had 10 teams. They said 12 or more. That started all the realignment. Sure there was some realignment prior, but not as much. I think that was at least some of a catalyst. What I think should happen is football be formed as they want and all other sports have more traditional conferences.
2 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Jdrums#3 wrote: 1 week ago Football, football, football.

Yeah I've been saying all along that I wish football would just split off and do its own thing and make whatever super conferences they want and leave everything else alone.
2 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Jdrums#3 wrote: 1 week ago Great educational institutions but they can’t count. :lol:
They also don't know much about geography.
1 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

steviep123 wrote: 1 week ago What I think should happen is football be formed as they want and all other sports have more traditional conferences.
Great minds...we posted the same thing at the same time. :lol:
2 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

The BigMidEastWest
2 x