2019-20 Schedule (top post is current)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
phipsiGD'11
Art Stephenson

Re: 2019-20 Schedule (top post is current)

Unread post by phipsiGD'11 »

Interesting article on NBC sports underneath the top 25 rankings. Ollie winning the first of a few cases in front of an arbiter surrounding his firing.
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Sweet love that news
raminwarwick
Abdul Fox

Unread post by raminwarwick »

Does anyone know when the A-10 schedule wll come out? I need to make my winter schedule and hopefully can work around ram game's.

Was yesterday a history making day on the Keaney blue basketball site? I believe no one posted anything for the whoie day.(8/15) in the mens BB area.
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

raminwarwick wrote: 4 years ago Does anyone know when the A-10 schedule wll come out? I need to make my winter schedule and hopefully can work around ram game's.

Was yesterday a history making day on the Keaney blue basketball site? I believe no one posted anything for the whoie day.(8/15) in the mens BB area.
Funny, I have all the home football and non conference games in my calendar for the next few months. Also am waiting.

Also yesterday was a ghost town! 😀😂
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Last year the A10 schedule was released on September 5th.
“We will be good when we are good.”
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

.......I am waiting for A10 sked.......so I can purchase my PC hockey 3 game mini pack......
Ram logo via Grist 1938
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

OOC scheduling is unfortunately only going to continue getting more difficult for a team like URI. The Big Ten went to a 20 game league schedule last year and the ACC follows suit this upcoming season. The PAC-12 and Big East with the addition of UConn go to 20 game conference slates next year. This will eliminate many good OOC game possibilities.

20 Game Conference Schedules
Big Ten (14) 2018-19
ACC (15) 2019-20
PAC-12 (12) 2020-21
BE (11) 2020-21
Total Teams 52
104 possible OOC games will be eliminated

This moves gives each league more tv content ($$$), more exposure for its teams, and further makes things more difficult (such as NCAA chances) for teams not in a top league.

The move to 20 game conference schedules makes it even more important for teams outside the top six leagues such as a URI to get into good MTE tournaments that have participants from those leagues. These events will offer the best opportunity to play these teams.
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

section(105) wrote: 4 years ago .......I am waiting for A10 sked.......so I can purchase my PC hockey 3 game mini pack......
Hopefully you're joking.
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

RF1 wrote: 4 years ago OOC scheduling is unfortunately only going to continue getting more difficult for a team like URI. The Big Ten went to a 20 game league schedule last year and the ACC follows suit this upcoming season. The PAC-12 and Big East with the addition of UConn go to 20 game conference slates next year. This will eliminate many good OOC game possibilities.

20 Game Conference Schedules
Big Ten (14) 2018-19
ACC (15) 2019-20
PAC-12 (12) 2020-21
BE (11) 2020-21
Total Teams 52
104 possible OOC games will be eliminated

This moves gives each league more tv content ($$$), more exposure for its teams, and further makes things more difficult (such as NCAA chances) for teams not in a top league.

The move to 20 game conference schedules makes it even more important for teams outside the top six leagues such as a URI to get into good MTE tournaments that have participants from those leagues. These events will offer the best opportunity to play these teams.
While there are certainly many benefits to the 20 team conference schedule, I don’t agree that it will be tremendously more difficult to come to scheduling agreements with these teams. Marketable teams will always find marketable games. Consistent tournament contenders can always sell that success and get games. Teams that struggle to be consistently successful at a high-level will forever struggle to land quality opponents.
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

I don't believe I've seen this mentioned on this thread already, but was putting the Football & Basketball games into my calendar.

On 10/26 football game vs. Elon is at 1PM, then exhibition game vs. RIC is at 7PM. Going to be a FUN and LONG day!
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

Taylor Swift wrote: 4 years ago I don't believe I've seen this mentioned on this thread already, but was putting the Football & Basketball games into my calendar.

On 10/26 football game vs. Elon is at 1PM, then exhibition game vs. RIC is at 7PM. Going to be a FUN and LONG day!
could be some busy south county bars between 4:30 and 6:30....
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

steviep123 wrote: 4 years ago
Taylor Swift wrote: 4 years ago I don't believe I've seen this mentioned on this thread already, but was putting the Football & Basketball games into my calendar.

could be some busy south county bars between 4:30 and 6:30....

Hah! Busy for sure since there's like only three bars left.
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

RJ, simple math is that an increase of two Conference games will eliminate two OOC games. The P5+NBE have also started more challenge events with each other (closing out the mid-majors even more). The BE is starting one with the Big 12 this year. They already have the Gavitt Games with the Big 10. Let’s not forget these teams also play in 3-4 games tournaments each year. I guess you are predicting the games they will cut will be the easy wins vs weak opponents. I took a look at the OOC schedules for the middle six BE teams this year (I eliminated all the challenge games & tournament games).

Seton Hall - Wagner, Stony Brook, St Louis & Florida A&M. Seton Hall plays in two tournaments and two challenges this year.
Creighton - Kennesaw St, Oral Roberts, Nebraska & Arizona State. They play Nebraska every year. No mid-majors.
Xavier - Jacksonville, Siena, Missouri, Lipscomb, Green Bay, Cincy, Wake Forest & W. Carolina. They play Cincy every year. No other mid-majors
St Johns - Mercer, Central CT, New Hampshire, Wagner, St Peter’s, Brown & Albany. No mid-majors
PC- Sacred Heart, NJIT, St Peter’s, Merrimack, URU, Stony Brook & Florida (HoF Game). Play URI every year. No other mid-majors.
GTown - Mt St Mary’s, UNGC, SMU, Syracuse, UMBC, Samford & American U. Play Syracuse every year (they are the only team on this list that made the NCAA Tournament). SMU the only mid-major

Just a sample of one conference but I don’t see them playing mid-majors that would compete with them for at large bids unless they run into them in Nov/Dec tournaments. These BE are getting good OOC strength of schedule games from the Challenges and Nov/Dec tournaments. They don’t need to top mid-majors any more so they close them out.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Homecoming tailgate / game followed by first basketball game. Beautiful.
Go Rhody
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by daytonflyerfan »

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 4 years ago While there are certainly many benefits to the 20 team conference schedule, I don’t agree that it will be tremendously more difficult to come to scheduling agreements with these teams. Marketable teams will always find marketable games. Consistent tournament contenders can always sell that success and get games. Teams that struggle to be consistently successful at a high-level will forever struggle to land quality opponents.
I disagree, this year, scheduling is already more difficult, and with 20 game league schedules coming online for the BE and Pac12 next year, scheduling will get even more difficult, another 46 potential good ooc games will be gone.
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

The P5+BE are running out of games. 20 league, 3 in tournament, 2 challenge games, 1 rivalry game = 26 games. Then they are grabbing another independent game with a P5. Take the BE schools detsiled above - Creighton plays Arizona State, Xavier plays Wake, PC plays Florida. That leaves 4-5 games for cupcakes to build up the wins.
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago RJ, simple math is that an increase of two Conference games will eliminate two OOC games. The P5+NBE have also started more challenge events with each other (closing out the mid-majors even more). The BE is starting one with the Big 12 this year. They already have the Gavitt Games with the Big 10. Let’s not forget these teams also play in 3-4 games tournaments each year. I guess you are predicting the games they will cut will be the easy wins vs weak opponents. I took a look at the OOC schedules for the middle six BE teams this year (I eliminated all the challenge games & tournament games).

Seton Hall - Wagner, Stony Brook, St Louis & Florida A&M. Seton Hall plays in two tournaments and two challenges this year.
Creighton - Kennesaw St, Oral Roberts, Nebraska & Arizona State. They play Nebraska every year. No mid-majors.
Xavier - Jacksonville, Siena, Missouri, Lipscomb, Green Bay, Cincy, Wake Forest & W. Carolina. They play Cincy every year. No other mid-majors
St Johns - Mercer, Central CT, New Hampshire, Wagner, St Peter’s, Brown & Albany. No mid-majors
PC- Sacred Heart, NJIT, St Peter’s, Merrimack, URU, Stony Brook & Florida (HoF Game). Play URI every year. No other mid-majors.
GTown - Mt St Mary’s, UNGC, SMU, Syracuse, UMBC, Samford & American U. Play Syracuse every year (they are the only team on this list that made the NCAA Tournament). SMU the only mid-major

Just a sample of one conference but I don’t see them playing mid-majors that would compete with them for at large bids unless they run into them in Nov/Dec tournaments. These BE are getting good OOC strength of schedule games from the Challenges and Nov/Dec tournaments. They don’t need to top mid-majors any more so they close them out.
But I think you are hitting on my point - marketable mid-majors will still draw top opponents. Key word: Marketable. Teams that are volatile or not consistently producing in March already aren’t getting games. Going to 20 games will make that less likely, sure. But it’s already not happening. It’s why many of these teams commit to one-off neutral games. They are easier to project. PC/Florida could easily be PC/Houston (2 years ago).

But you look at Nevada last season, marketable team, miserable conference, great OOC schedule. Not every team can be a Nevada, but teams consistently producing in the tournament will have a better shot of better game selection.

And we also don’t know how negotiations are going, there might be more things at play. Are teams with NETS/RPIs consistently 100+ walking through the door of negotiations refusing anything not a home and home? And why would anyone agree to that? I’d say URI has done a great job of balancing the realities of scheduling. Their conference mates largely have not.
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 4 years agoBut I think you are hitting on my point - marketable mid-majors will still draw top opponents. Key word: Marketable. Teams that are volatile or not consistently producing in March already aren’t getting games. Going to 20 games will make that less likely, sure. But it’s already not happening. It’s why many of these teams commit to one-off neutral games. They are easier to project. PC/Florida could easily be PC/Houston (2 years ago).

But you look at Nevada last season, marketable team, miserable conference, great OOC schedule. Not every team can be a Nevada, but teams consistently producing in the tournament will have a better shot of better game selection.

And we also don’t know how negotiations are going, there might be more things at play. Are teams with NETS/RPIs consistently 100+ walking through the door of negotiations refusing anything not a home and home? And why would anyone agree to that? I’d say URI has done a great job of balancing the realities of scheduling. Their conference mates largely have not.

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 4 years ago Going to 20 games will make that less likely, sure.

You are totally contradicting yourself and coming up with all kinds of exceptions and special rules and special circumstances.

The bottom line is that the p5/be expansion to 20 league games will hurt all mid-major and low-major teams, period, end of story.

The only mid-majors and low-majors that will be able to consistently get good ooc games are the ones that fit into your special "marketable" category. And even then the number of good ooc games that they can get will be significantly less than before the change to 20 game league schedules.
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

My point is that it’s no different now than it will be. Programs that are not consistently threats to win in March are not drawing matchups now, so it’ll be no different to them with leagues expanding to 20 conference games. If a team is looking to fill their schedule with a Top 25-75 opponent, they are looking for a “sure thing,” especially if committing for multiple years. Mid-majors tend to have much higher volatility outside of a few top programs, which makes it harder to commit to those types of games. It also doesn’t help that their coaches are more likely to get taken which can in many situations force a rebuild.
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

How can the elimination of some 104 possible OOC games involving high profile teams next season be called no different? Nothing could be further from the truth.
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

RF1 wrote: 4 years ago How can the elimination of some 104 possible OOC games involving high profile teams next season be called no different? Nothing could be further from the truth.
Math is hard.
Slava Ukraini!
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

RJ, here is my prediction for PC’s schedule next year.
20 league games
3 Nov/Dec Tournament games
1 Big East vs Big 12 Challenge game
1 Gavitt Games (vs Big 10)
1 In-State Rivalry game
1 Independent P5 game
4 easy win games

There is a chance they drop the P5 game for another easy win game.
They can’t get rid of the URI game. The negative PR would be significant.
They aren’t going to play Houston ever again.

What is your prediction and where are the “marketable” mid-major games?
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

I don’t think your schedule projection is far off, but I don’t agree that they will automatically play an independent P5 game. They’ll want to play a strong team in that spot I’d imagine. Depending on who they get it’ll be home-home or neutral. With PC playing in Maui next season, I wouldn’t be surprised if they hit a decent opponent on the west coast and try to pull a home and home, attempting it with a west coast team committed to an east coast tournament next season. I think in years they play in tournaments with only two games, theyd have an extra game against a decent opponent they’d like to schedule.
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

PC has gotten an early start on things with dropping nearby Brown (2nd straight season), one of its most played opponents of all time.
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

If you look at the OOC games the middle six BE teams scheduled this year there are a total of THREE “marketable” mid-major games and two are rivalry games.
This excludes the 3-4 game Nov/Dec tournaments.
Seton Hall - 9 games counting their Garden State Classic (their tourn is Battle for Atlantis). 1 marketable mid-major SLU
Creighton- 9 games. No marketable mid-major
Xavier - 10 games. 1 marketable mid-major Cincinnati which is their in state rivalry game
St Johns - 10 games. No marketable mid-major
PC - 10 games. 1 marketable mid-major URI which is their in state rivalry game
GTown - 9 games. No marketable mid-major
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago If you look at the OOC games the middle six BE teams scheduled this year there are a total of THREE “marketable” mid-major games and two are rivalry games.
Seton Hall - 9 games counting their Garden State Classic (their tourn is Battle for Atlantis). 1 marketable mid-major SLU
Xavier - 10 games. 1 marketable mid-major Cincinnati which is their in state rivalry game
Well there are what, maybe 10 solid and above mid-majors in the entire country that are somewhat consistent or have the appropriate trajectory?

Gonzaga, Wichita, Houston, Memphis, Cincy, VCU, with a second-tier of Nevada, URI, St. Mary’s, and Buffalo?
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 4 years ago
Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago If you look at the OOC games the middle six BE teams scheduled this year there are a total of THREE “marketable” mid-major games and two are rivalry games.
Well there are what, maybe 10 solid and above mid-majors in the entire country that are somewhat consistent or have the appropriate trajectory?

Gonzaga, Wichita, Houston, Memphis, Cincy, VCU, with a second-tier of Nevada, URI, St. Mary’s, and Buffalo?
If you’re going to include URI in that group (flattery will get you everywhere!), I think you realistically also need to include Dayton. Davidson has also been really good and probably better than URI overall since joining the A10, but because of the size and profile of the school it probably doesn’t have as much upside as some of the other schools you mentioned.
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

I would include all 10 of those as marketable and add some others - definitely add San Diego State, Davidson and Dayton. I haven’t studied a list of all mid-majors. Others potentials Belmont, BYU, UNLV, New Mexico State, Murray State, Loyola of Chicago (recently), Harvard. That would be 20 using a relaxed approach to marketable.
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago

If you’re going to include URI in that group (flattery will get you everywhere!), I think you realistically also need to include Dayton. Davidson has also been really good and probably better than URI overall since joining the A10, but because of the size and profile of the school it probably doesn’t have as much upside as some of the other schools you mentioned.
I originally had Dayton on the list. I suppose you could add them to the tail end of the list, I don’t think it makes much difference. The tier 2 schools I look at as schools that have some value but teams would only want to play them under the right set of circumstances. The first group I think are rather likely to land a solid series or two per season.

I think many of the schools 83 listed are teams that are usually solid but aren’t really needle movers. Belmont is likely a solid game, but no one is excited to play Belmont. Same with Murray St or New Mexico St. I think comparing Belmont to URI or Nevada is a disservice to those schools.
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

https://www.thescore.com/ncaab/news/1815309

How much will this impact Middle Tennessee?
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

If we go by NCAA Tournament wins most if not all of those 20 schools have more wins than PC since 2010.
I am offended by your tier 2 label. First you start with “marketability” and then “tier 2” which is defined by what conditions the “elite” would want to play them under. What is that about?

We have seen this in our history in other facets of our society. That is the problem the P5/BE are trying to keep teams from other conferences down so the elite can swallow up the at large bids. The NCAA is watching this segregation of classes develop and they are doing nothing about it.
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

KevanBoyles wrote: 4 years ago https://www.thescore.com/ncaab/news/1815309

How much will this impact Middle Tennessee?
Feel bad for Dishman. Sat out last as a transfer and then injures himself in a meaningless foreign exhibition which will result in sitting out another season.

As for it impacting the team, It can't help that someone likely to be a starter won't play. Not good news for a team that went 11-21 last season. Don't however think there were high expectations for this year regardless.
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago If we go by NCAA Tournament wins most if not all of those 20 schools have more wins than PC since 2010.
I am offended by your tier 2 label. First you start with “marketability” and then “tier 2” which is defined by what conditions the “elite” would want to play them under. What is that about?

We have seen this in our history in other facets of our society. That is the problem the P5/BE are trying to keep teams from other conferences down so the elite can swallow up the at large bids. The NCAA is watching this segregation of classes develop and they are doing nothing about it.
I don’t get why you are offended - it’s the truth. There is clearly a difference between those two groups of mid-major opponents. No one is trying to bring Gonzaga down or Houston down by not playing them. They have just been consistently at a very-high level in recent years so teams want to play them and have agreed to play them in a variety of different ways.
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago We have seen this in our history in other facets of our society. That is the problem the P5/BE are trying to keep teams from other conferences down so the elite can swallow up the at large bids. The NCAA is watching this segregation of classes develop and they are doing nothing about it.
Are there any lawyers on here?

How about the non-p5 schools team up for a class action suit and sue the p5 schools for anti-trust violations/monopolistic behavior/anti-competitive behavior?

Going to 18 and then 20 game league schedules is monopolistic behavior. College basketball needs to go back to 16 game league schedules, things were much fairer back then. 18 and 20 game league schedules have been a disaster for non-p5 schools.
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

So the reason A10 schools have struggled in their games against Top 50 teams in the last 5 years is because of more conference games being played?
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 4 years ago So the reason A10 schools have struggled in their games against Top 50 teams in the last 5 years is because of more conference games being played?
That has nothing to do with the issue of the p5 being a monopoly. Nice straw man.

Players want to play against the top schools. 20 game league schedules make it harder for non-p5's to recruit as there are fewer opportunities to play against the p5, thus more losses vs. the p5 due to lower quality recruits.
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

It’s not a straw man- People keep saying the reason conferences want more games is to increase conference bids and decrease potential bid opportunities for mid-majors. My point by saying that is that if a conference takes advantage of even some of their opportunities, the top teams hopefully take some quality wins into conference play and pad their resume against weaker conference foes. No team that has taken care of some of their OOC top opponents and played a very good conference slate in the A10 has been withheld from the tournament.
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 4 years ago No team that has taken care of some of their OOC top opponents and played a very good conference slate in the A10 has been withheld from the tournament.
That is pure speculation, there is no way to prove that. If some teams had more chances, then they might have done better and made the ncaat.

In today's environment there are fewer opportunities to play the p5, thus the margin of error is even smaller, thus a higher likelihood of missing out.

Your argument is not sound imo, just admit that the p5 is jobbing the non-p5 on purpose and concede.
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

daytonflyerfan wrote: 4 years ago
rjsuperfly66 wrote: 4 years ago No team that has taken care of some of their OOC top opponents and played a very good conference slate in the A10 has been withheld from the tournament.
That is pure speculation, there is no way to prove that. If some teams had more chances, then they might have done better and made the ncaat.

In today's environment there are fewer opportunities to play the p5, thus the margin of error is even smaller, thus a higher likelihood of missing out.

Your argument is not sound imo, just admit that the p5 is jobbing the non-p5 on purpose and concede.
I’ll give you this - Mid-majors are worse off today than they were 5 years ago. 20 games does no one any favors. But mid-majors (and the A10) also need to look in the mirror and self-reflect. In the last 5 years, the A10 is 20-129 in KenPom “A” games. They went 2-24 last year in those games. But IMHO, mid-majors who have and continue to make the most of their opportunities, especially in March, will continue to get many of quality games against quality opponents, home, away, and neutral.
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

I’ll give you this - Mid-majors are worse off today than they were 5 years ago. 20 games does no one any favors. But mid-majors (and the A10) also need to look in the mirror and self-reflect. In the last 5 years, the A10 is 20-129 in KenPom “A” games. They went 2-24 last year in those games. But IMHO, mid-majors who have and continue to make the most of their opportunities, especially in March, will continue to get many of quality games against quality opponents, home, away, and neutral.
The A10 certainly needs to look in the mirror, and discharge the chafe at the bottom of the league.
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

Conference Affiliation Alliance is strong...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 4 years ago So the reason A10 schools have struggled in their games against Top 50 teams in the last 5 years is because of more conference games being played?
That has nothing to do with the issue of the p5 being a monopoly. Nice straw man.

Players want to play against the top schools. 20 game league schedules make it harder for non-p5's to recruit as there are fewer opportunities to play against the p5, thus more losses vs. the p5 due to lower quality recruits.
RJ
You are all over the place
The P5 Conferences went to 20 games because it will benefit them. If it benefits the P5s then logic would have it that this is detrimental to Mid Majors

Simple logic

If it did not improve the situation for the P5s then why should they do it?

This is not rocket science.
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 4 years ago I’ll give you this - Mid-majors are worse off today than they were 5 years ago. 20 games does no one any favors. But mid-majors (and the A10) also need to look in the mirror and self-reflect. In the last 5 years, the A10 is 20-129 in KenPom “A” games. They went 2-24 last year in those games. But IMHO, mid-majors who have and continue to make the most of their opportunities, especially in March, will continue to get many of quality games against quality opponents, home, away, and neutral.
Yeah, I agree with all of that.

The deck is stacked against mid-majors: good head coaches are always a flight risk, recruiting is more difficult, and scheduling is more difficult.

I would like to see some sort of lawsuit against the p5. Hopefully the p5 does not go to 22 or 24 league games.
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by CamsRams »

Season Ticket Holder Appreciation Party Save the Date just came out. Thurs Sept 19 @ 6:30.
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

CamsRams wrote: 4 years ago Season Ticket Holder Appreciation Party Save the Date just came out. Thurs Sept 19 @ 6:30.
Is this for all season ticket holders, or just those chosen by Learfield like the Coaches Show :lol: :lol:
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 4 years ago
CamsRams wrote: 4 years ago Season Ticket Holder Appreciation Party Save the Date just came out. Thurs Sept 19 @ 6:30.
Is this for all season ticket holders, or just those chosen by Learfield like the Coaches Show :lol: :lol:
Bar must be pretty low...I got the email.
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 4 years ago
All season ticket holders. Even those that are NYG fans :D
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Duquesne, which will not have Palumbo available to them this year due to a renovation, released yet another very weak schedule. This follows a long trend for the Pittsburgh school. The Dukes will not play a single true road game on an opponent's home court. They will however play seven games on neutral courts outside metro Pittsburgh. Their five home games will be split with one game at PPG Paints Arena (a block away from its campus) and four games at the Kerr Fitness Center (capacity 1,000) on the campus of DIII member LaRoche University.

DUQUESNE OOC SCHEDULE
Princeton
Lamar
Lipscomb
vs Indiana State
vs Air Force
vs Loyola Marymount
VMI
Columbia
vs Radford
vs UAB
vs Austin Peay
vs Marshall
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

RF1 wrote: 4 years ago Duquesne, which will not have Palumbo available to them this year due to a renovation, released yet another very weak schedule. This follows a long trend for the Pittsburgh school. The Dukes will not play a single true road game on an opponent's home court. They will however play seven games on neutral courts outside metro Pittsburgh. Their five home games will be split with one game at PPG Paints Arena (a block away from its campus) and four games at the Kerr Fitness Center (capacity 1,000) on the campus of DIII member LaRoche University.

DUQUESNE OOC SCHEDULE
Princeton
Lamar
Lipscomb
vs Indiana State
vs Air Force
vs Loyola Marymount
VMI
Columbia
vs Radford
vs UAB
vs Austin Peay
vs Marshall
Planet Fitness has an arena that seats 1,000?!?
Puck Frovidence
ARD

Unread post by Puck Frovidence »

RF1 wrote: 4 years ago Duquesne, which will not have Palumbo available to them this year due to a renovation, released yet another very weak schedule. This follows a long trend for the Pittsburgh school. The Dukes will not play a single true road game on an opponent's home court. They will however play seven games on neutral courts outside metro Pittsburgh. Their five home games will be split with one game at PPG Paints Arena (a block away from its campus) and four games at the Kerr Fitness Center (capacity 1,000) on the campus of DIII member LaRoche University.

DUQUESNE OOC SCHEDULE
Princeton
Lamar
Lipscomb
vs Indiana State
vs Air Force
vs Loyola Marymount
VMI
Columbia
vs Radford
vs UAB
vs Austin Peay