Fatts (Grad Transfer to Maryland)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Re: Fatts

Unread post by SGreenwell »

Gonebarongone wrote: 4 years ago
hrstrat57 wrote: 4 years ago Y’all pleaz stop bumpin the Fatts thread with crap that has nuthin to do w Fatts!!!!

Thanx
Bump
Ugh, I hate having to play grown-up with y'all.

From this point on, any non-Fatts content will be clipped or deleted as needed. Thanks!
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

It’s Fatts 22nd Birthday today
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

Happy Birthday Fatts!

You're Awesome!!
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Thanks for being you!!!
URI_CellBio14
Abdul Fox

Unread post by URI_CellBio14 »

Happy Birthday Fatts!
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Fatts just posted this in his story...

“RHODY IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE HOME”
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Billyboy78 wrote: 4 years ago
LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

That’s good to see!
Slava Ukraini!
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

He took it down for some reason...
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

DC_Rams wrote: 4 years ago He took it down for some reason...
To rankle the message board folk :lol: :lol:
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Happy bday Fatts !!
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

Did he? Or did it go away? I think those "stories" go away after a while and there are a ton of birthday stories there now. Perhaps it got replaced? I'm not quite certain how instaface works.
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

steviep123 wrote: 4 years ago
Did he? Or did it go away? I think those "stories" go away after a while and there are a ton of birthday stories there now. Perhaps it got replaced? I'm not quite certain how instaface works.
No, he deleted it. Stories disappear after 24 hours. He removed 1 hour after he posted
steviep123
Sly Williams

DC_Rams wrote: 4 years ago
steviep123 wrote: 4 years ago
No, he deleted it. Stories disappear after 24 hours. He removed 1 hour after he posted
Ah, ok....well that's strange.
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
DevRam
Kenny Green

Unread post by DevRam »

“Big decision coming soon.” Fatts Russell via Snapchat.
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

......oh no, here we go......(again)
Ram logo via Grist 1938
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

DevRam wrote: 4 years ago “Big decision coming soon.” Fatts Russell via Snapchat.
What’s his Snapchat? I didn’t even know he used that
DevRam
Kenny Green

Unread post by DevRam »

What do you mean “again”? He is being as straight forward as possible which the bored has insisted on for every player all the time. He is too cryptic with his posts and now when he does what people have asked for he his is too straight forward? Anyways, we will find out very soon wether Fatts will return next season or pursue a pro career.
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

......by “again”, I mean another social media utterance by one of our players that people here try to figure out and then comment on what it all means......
Ram logo via Grist 1938
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Everyone so wound up
DevRam
Kenny Green

Unread post by DevRam »

section(105) wrote: 4 years ago ......by “again”, I mean another social media utterance by one of our players that people here try to figure out and then comment on what it all means......
I understand your point but there is nothing to figure out here. He is very clearly referring to his future with Rhode Island. As the picture is him in a game in his Rhody uniform.
DevRam
Kenny Green

Unread post by DevRam »

I do not indulge on posts and create theories. Fatts post is very clear in its intent.
Last edited by DevRam 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DevRam
Kenny Green

Unread post by DevRam »

Let me know what else this could possibly mean...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

DevRam wrote: 4 years ago What do you mean “again”? He is being as straight forward as possible which the bored has insisted on for every player all the time. He is too cryptic with his posts and now when he does what people have asked for he his is too straight forward? Anyways, we will find out very soon wether Fatts will return next season or pursue a pro career.
Yep :)
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by CamsRams »

Wants that money.
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

Slava Ukraini!
DevRam
Kenny Green

Unread post by DevRam »

ramster wrote: 4 years ago
DevRam wrote: 4 years ago What do you mean “again”? He is being as straight forward as possible which the bored has insisted on for every player all the time. He is too cryptic with his posts and now when he does what people have asked for he his is too straight forward? Anyways, we will find out very soon wether Fatts will return next season or pursue a pro career.
Stfu Ramster you are one of the stupidest posters on this board with your ignorance and complete lack of knowledge about college basketball. If I had a dollar for every time you posted something that was untrue or just idiotic we would have a practice facility by now.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

DevRam wrote: 4 years ago
Stfu Ramster you are one of the stupidest posters on this board with your ignorance and complete lack of knowledge about college basketball. If I had a dollar for every time you posted something that was untrue or just idiotic we would have a practice facility by now.
But you don’t. I’m an idiot but the Practice Facility is $5.5 million. I think you would need more that $1.00 per idiotic/untrue post. Even I know that.
You spelled the “bored” by mistake instead of “Board”, I was just making a joke because all this speculation is boring. It was just a play on the word.
Last edited by ramster 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Jesus H Christ on a pick and roll, can this goddamn pandemic end so we can stop analyzing Every. Single. Social. Media. Post.

Fatts is gonna do what he thinks is best, and I'm going to respect his decision - whatever it is. The rest is just fog on a mirror.
DevRam
Kenny Green

Unread post by DevRam »

PeteRI wrote: 4 years ago Jesus H Christ on a pick and roll, can this goddamn pandemic end so we can stop analyzing Every. Single. Social. Media. Post.

Fatts is gonna do what he thinks is best, and I'm going to respect his decision - whatever it is. The rest is just fog on a mirror.
I completely agree, all I’m saying is to expect that decision to be soon. Thought I would help by relaying that information but I guess not.
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

wow. 4 months on the board and already telling people to shut the fuck up. impressive.
DevRam
Kenny Green

Unread post by DevRam »

Lol, only Ramster
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

What's the deadline for him to withdraw his name? I'm guessing it has changed due to Covid?
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Why would Russell withdraw his name isn't it to his advantage to ride out the draft process? Could Cox be telling him he’ll be recruited over?

This Covid19 stuff is nuts...I really have a lot of sympathy for a kid in Fatts situation. Concern for himself / family who knows what’s in his mind.

Tough choices.
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

hrstrat57 wrote: 4 years ago Why would Russell withdraw his name isn't it to his advantage to ride out the draft process? Could Cox be telling him he’ll be recruited over?

This Covid19 stuff is nuts...I really have a lot of sympathy for a kid in Fatts situation. Concern for himself / family who knows what’s in his mind.

Tough choices.
Yea, Cox is telling a Top 30 returning player in the country that he'll be recruited over for his senior year...

Find me one available player that would be better than Fatts next year.

Let's use some common sense here.
Go Rhody
steviep123
Sly Williams

DevRam wrote: 4 years ago Let me know what else this could possibly mean...
Didn’t he say this weeks ago when he entered the draft?
Bleed Keaney Blue!

STC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by STC »

This dude is the Brett Favre of URI Basketball. Wake me when he makes a final decision.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Rhody74 wrote: 4 years ago
The Clash...good. Big Audio Dynamite...better.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Now, YOU just moved to idiot status. I don't always agree with ramster, and often don't read his posts because they're just too long, but to criticize in the manner you have...makes you sound like a complete nitwit.

ETA: On this whole Fatts thing, or any other kid's postings on flashface or whatever ..... insert giant (GIANT) yaaaaawwwnnn....here ______.
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Yeah I dunno about going after Ramster so hard - he puts a lot of effort and passion into being a true fan. A little long winded at times maybe but far from stupid and not worthy of a stfu.

Good line by STC above with the NFL comparison.
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

PeteRI wrote: 4 years ago Jesus H Christ on a pick and roll, can this goddamn pandemic end so we can stop analyzing Every. Single. Social. Media. Post.

I completely agree, all I’m saying is to expect that decision to be soon. Thought I would help by relaying that information but I guess not.
Thank you Dev, I don’t Snapchat and didn’t see this on Instagram. I don’t mind the updates.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 4 years ago

Now, YOU just moved to idiot status. I don't always agree with ramster, and often don't read his posts because they're just too long, but to criticize in the manner you have...makes you sound like a complete nitwit.

ETA: On this whole Fatts thing, or any other kid's postings on flashface or whatever ..... insert giant (GIANT) yaaaaawwwnnn....here ______.
All I did was take his spelling error for "Bored" that was supposed to be "Board" and tried to make a joke on it. We have 14 pages and 700 posts in this thread about whether Fatts stays or goes so I thought "bored" was fitting. So for me the Spelling error was kind of funny. I guess not.

A poster with only 4 months on KB didn't like my humor or me. Oh well.

As for my long posts, NYGFan_Section208, not so much anymore. My last month has been fewer posts and shorter and that will continue. I am not crazy about the "no negative, only positive" Keaney Blue bored of today. (see what I did there?).

Thanks for the support
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

Decision is coming next week
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

hrstrat57 wrote: 4 years ago Yeah I dunno about going after Ramster so hard - he puts a lot of effort and passion into being a true fan. A little long winded at times maybe but far from stupid and not worthy of a stfu.
Thank you hrstrat57.
I'm working on the long windedness and reducing my posting over the last month. Less and less.

and for the record I don't think anyone is worthy of a stfu, not just me. Calling posters idiots and stupid is not good to do to any KeaneyBlue posters whether the Poster has only 4 months of history posting here of 14 years of posting here.
nchof
Abdul Fox

Unread post by nchof »

Dino611 wrote: 4 years ago Decision is coming next week
Fatts announced on his Instagram next Monday he will making his decision... whether that is going pro (nba or Europe), staying at Uri, or transferring to another college he left ever possibility open! He was calling rhody home and stuff but I’m gonna be completely honest it didn’t sound too good in terms of coming back to rhody! Hopefully I am wrong I want to him stay!
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by CamsRams »

If he was staying, I wouldn’t expect so much drama. Who knows.
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

nchof wrote: 4 years ago
Fatts announced on his Instagram next Monday he will making his decision... whether that is going pro (nba or Europe), staying at Uri, or transferring to another college he left ever possibility open! He was calling rhody home and stuff but I’m gonna be completely honest it didn’t sound too good in terms of coming back to rhody! Hopefully I am wrong I want to him stay!
Did he actually say he was consider Transferring?
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 4 years ago
Rhody74 wrote: 4 years ago
The Clash...good. Big Audio Dynamite...better.
DevRam
Kenny Green

Unread post by DevRam »

nchof wrote: 4 years ago
;)