12/01 | @ Providence Friars | 5PM (FS1)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Re: 12/01 | @ Providence Friars | 5PM (FS1)

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

Providence picks up a game with Powerhouse Sacred Heart
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 3 years ago Providence picks up a game with Powerhouse Sacred Heart
Let's go, Pioneers!
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
Blue Man
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Blue Man »

Blue Man wrote: 3 years ago
Blue Man wrote: 5 years ago I will regret this post. But I am out on Cox. He’s letting a player run his team. Fatts and Dave Cox cost us this game.

Fatts has phenomenal potential. He is a mental wreck right now. Dave Cox let him decide this game. Dumb shots. Awful turnovers. Me first play looking for a number 1 jersey worthy effort.

Cox should’ve sat him 2 games ago. He didn’t.

This is an embarrassment. Cox is too passive to ever be an effective D1 coach. He’s an amazing person. Great family man. Solid bench coach and awesome recruiter.

But he is not a head coach. He doesn’t possess the stones to stand up to his own players and is letting his “number one” walk all over him to keep playing time up.

I’m sick and I hate everyone who ever doubted how dan Hurley coached this team. We deserved to offer him the contract that he was offered a year too late.

This fan base never deserved someone like Hurley and now we get to continue our march to irrelevance because we don’t have a fan base that cares. Can’t wait for 3 more years of Cox letting his players dictate playing time
And play calling.

We suck. We will forever suck. And I hate the world that I live in.

Go Rhody and I’ll forever be an empty shell of a person because I root for a team that can never be good.
Like RR02...I had the situation pegged unfortunately.

Albeit maybe a few too many that night...
This is an evergreen post. Life is stupid.

If you sub "Fatts" for "Mitchell Twins" this could be applicable to the last 2 games.

Ugh why couldn't he have promised Walker minutes?
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

I'm Fatts biggest fan and I approve this re-post. :lol:
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Blue Man wrote: 2 years ago
Blue Man wrote: 3 years ago
Blue Man wrote: 5 years ago I will regret this post. But I am out on Cox. He’s letting a player run his team. Fatts and Dave Cox cost us this game.

Fatts has phenomenal potential. He is a mental wreck right now. Dave Cox let him decide this game. Dumb shots. Awful turnovers. Me first play looking for a number 1 jersey worthy effort.

Cox should’ve sat him 2 games ago. He didn’t.

This is an embarrassment. Cox is too passive to ever be an effective D1 coach. He’s an amazing person. Great family man. Solid bench coach and awesome recruiter.

But he is not a head coach. He doesn’t possess the stones to stand up to his own players and is letting his “number one” walk all over him to keep playing time up.

I’m sick and I hate everyone who ever doubted how dan Hurley coached this team. We deserved to offer him the contract that he was offered a year too late.

This fan base never deserved someone like Hurley and now we get to continue our march to irrelevance because we don’t have a fan base that cares. Can’t wait for 3 more years of Cox letting his players dictate playing time
And play calling.

We suck. We will forever suck. And I hate the world that I live in.

Go Rhody and I’ll forever be an empty shell of a person because I root for a team that can never be good.
Like RR02...I had the situation pegged unfortunately.

Albeit maybe a few too many that night...
This is an evergreen post. Life is stupid.

If you sub "Fatts" for "Mitchell Twins" this could be applicable to the last 2 games.

Ugh why couldn't he have promised Walker minutes?
Great call Blue , you nailed it 3 years ago !!