Bunky semiretiring

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Re: Bunky semiretiring

Unread post by JimSidd »

He suggested that in last week’s column, I believe

Disappointed that there were no “There’s no truth to the rumor” references in today’s column.

I have always liked Bunky and I like the fact that he includes non sports references in his column. It’s just the repetition of some things, which I suppose can be difficult to avoid after all these years. Still funny how all regular readers pick up on this, though. Man, did I laugh at some of the posts when this thread started!
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

section(105) wrote: 4 years ago .......I wonder if he will take his media row seat.....and then suggest(again) PC/URI play a home and home every year.....
Not sure there's downside to that... altho, would prefer to add alternating home and home with UConn.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 4 years ago
section(105) wrote: 4 years ago .......I wonder if he will take his media row seat.....and then suggest(again) PC/URI play a home and home every year.....
Not sure there's downside to that... altho, would prefer to add alternating home and home with UConn.
Gimme a Rhody UCONN Mohegan game next year.
Go Rhody
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by CamsRams »

Anybody heard any rumors on a new Home and Home for next year? Somebody was saying a VaTech offer was out there but they wanted two homes to our one. Or Mohegan and Blacksburg
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

CamsRams wrote: 4 years ago Anybody heard any rumors on a new Home and Home for next year? Somebody was saying a VaTech offer was out there but they wanted two homes to our one. Or Mohegan and Blacksburg
Either way....we should take it
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Rhody15 wrote: 4 years ago
NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 4 years ago
Gimme a Rhody UCONN Mohegan game next year.
Dan will never play URI. Too emotional. You can double that was Cox as the coach.
“We will be good when we are good.”
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

Bunky with his 10,000th reference to a second PC-URI game in today’s For What It’s Worth column. 😂
rhodyfan3000
Tom Garrick

Unread post by rhodyfan3000 »

There's no truth to the rumor that the state symbol of the Independent Man is going to be replaced with a distracted driver.
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

rhodyfan3000 wrote: 4 years ago There's no truth to the rumor that the state symbol of the Independent Man is going to be replaced with a distracted driver.
😂 I just choked laughing at this 😂

This is in my top 5 top 5 of posts on KB.