The Official - URI’s NEW Head Coach is DAVID COX

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Bos8
Tom Garrick

Re: The Official URI’s Head Coach Thread....

Unread post by Bos8 »

One thing that is interesting is that Thorr said they would not be going with a search firm. I think that definitely bodes well for us going with Coach Cox.
Dre3000
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by Dre3000 »

Serious question here:

With all this talk of who people want sand who people don't want, what will everyone consider "success" from the next coach? We have a beast of a schedule next year so what do you think is success from a record standpoint? Additionally what do you think is success from a retention standpoint? And are these answers different depending on the coach?
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Dre, have to give the new coach a mid-sized leash. Next year, success is .500 or better, after that, comfortably over .500, year 3, no more than 10 losses...
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

I know golocalprov can be a disease sometimes but this has a decent breakdown of coaching options.

http://m.golocalprov.com/sports/Who-Wil ... -Potential
GO RAMS
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

I'm kind of all-in on Cox now. I'm just all-in in general. Fight this year and win some games.

I think the fan base is interested. Winning games and the Rhody pubs have a good pull for young fans.

Was also seeing non-URI fans at games late in the season.

If the same roster shows up that is supposed to next year. Lets win!

A big piece nobody has addressed is who will be the strength and conditioning coach. That guy did wonders.
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

Assuming URI keeps its returnees and recruiting class, the team will not return to the NCAA tournament for 3 years at the earliest.

I would be very surprised if any players or signed recruits left URI for UCONN. This is considered a no-no in the coaching ranks unless it involves a family member. This doesn't mean they will not go elsewhere. Other teams are silently recruiting our signed recruits right now. URI did this with Jared in a similar circumstance.

I assume Thor has already posted the vacancy. He knows how the system works. Hiring a minority will expedite the process.

Thor wants to offer the biggest contract offer he can to set a base on what URI will rxpect to pay a head coach. The issue is whether the President is sufficiently committed to the success of the program to support Thor.

DH is lacking in certain aspects of being a head coach. He doesn't get the most out of the talent of his players. He's still growing. It will be interesting to see if UCONN will be as patient with DH as URI was.
NCAAs or Bust!
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

3 years at the earliest. WTF?!
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

72, really? So you're saying that our returning players and recruits suck?

The key is the new coach. If all are here next year I expect NCAA tourney in 2 years. Anything more would be a huge disappointment.
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

The strength and conditioning coach is gone too??
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

I know everyone is throwing out mid major coaches names. But do other coaches look at that $2 million offer to DH and have interest? Will be interesting to see the names that come out.
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

NorthernRamFan wrote:So I create a thread, it gets locked, and then never unlocked? So this website isn’t about first amendment rights...? Unreal, I told you all that Cox was the name and no one wanted to be real and discuss it... sooo nice work y’all. David Cox is THE ONLY OPTION all it all goes boom and we go back to the Baron era... we all loved that so much, so what the hell. All of you need to understand that Dave is the man for the gig. Thor already knows this, the state always has a policy to post jobs, just look back to when Ty Boswell, Luke Murray, Bobby Hurley got hired... different points in time, but all had a time line. Hopefully Thor finds a way to speed this up!
NRF are you clear on Cox X/O offense coaching philosophy? Is he in on the high ball screen sets or would he attack the baseline more. I know for a fact PM would put in a Harrick type offense, with the players Hurley recruited I expected the same but it never happened. We never really attacked the baseline under Hurley but of course we didn’t have Elgin Baylor on this team either.

I understand it’s hard to say how we’d play under Cox without confirmation of Harris commitment but any thoughts or technical tidbits on what Cox might do?
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

hrstrat57 wrote:
NorthernRamFan wrote:So I create a thread, it gets locked, and then never unlocked? So this website isn’t about first amendment rights...? Unreal, I told you all that Cox was the name and no one wanted to be real and discuss it... sooo nice work y’all. David Cox is THE ONLY OPTION all it all goes boom and we go back to the Baron era... we all loved that so much, so what the hell. All of you need to understand that Dave is the man for the gig. Thor already knows this, the state always has a policy to post jobs, just look back to when Ty Boswell, Luke Murray, Bobby Hurley got hired... different points in time, but all had a time line. Hopefully Thor finds a way to speed this up!
NRF are you clear on Cox X/O offense coaching philosophy. Is he in on the high ball screen sets or would he attack the baseline more. I know for a fact PM would put in a Harrick type offense, with the players Hurley recruited I expected the same but it never happened. We never really attacked the baseline under Hurley but of course we didn’t have Elgin Baylor on this team either.

I understand it’s hard to say how we’d play under Cox without confirmation of Harris commitment but any thoughts or technical tidbits on what Cox might do?
Let’s just say, Cox isn’t afraid to make adjustments. He has a philosophy, but won’t hesitate to make changes.
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

DC_Rams wrote:Dre, have to give the new coach a mid-sized leash. Next year, success is .500 or better, after that, comfortably over .500, year 3, no more than 10 losses...
I feel like this is not taking the roster into account. As long as there isn't a mass exodus, next year URI should be in contention for the double bye in the A-10, and the year after that they should be a no-brainer tournament team. I love Cox and would vote for him if I had a vote, but if he would need enough of a learning curve that those goals are unreasonable then I would say we'd have to go in a different direction. Cox's main selling point for me is continuity, and going .500 or slightly better is not continuity, it is taking a big step back. Personally, I don't expect that Cox would need that much of a learning curve, but he should know the expectations coming in and make sure he is comfortable with them.
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

TruePoint wrote:
DC_Rams wrote:Dre, have to give the new coach a mid-sized leash. Next year, success is .500 or better, after that, comfortably over .500, year 3, no more than 10 losses...
I feel like this is not taking the roster into account. As long as there isn't a mass exodus, next year URI should be in contention for the double bye in the A-10, and the year after that they should be a no-brainer tournament team. I love Cox and would vote for him if I had a vote, but if he would need enough of a learning curve that those goals are unreasonable then I would say we'd have to go in a different direction. Cox's main selling point for me is continuity, and going .500 or slightly better is not continuity, it is taking a big step back. Personally, I don't expect that Cox would need that much of a learning curve, but he should know the expectations coming in and make sure he is comfortable with them.
TP, we are losing a lot of experience. It’s reasonable for us us to need time to gel. Perhaps, this new unit will have the same success trajectory as EC and Jared’s class...but everyone else in the A10 gets better next year as well. Double bye?? I wouldn’t expect a double bye Year One with a new coach and new core even if we hired Popovich...

Nonetheless, respect your opinion, but I’d be willing to grant any coach, new or old, a generous leash (3 years).
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Yeah we shouldn't have to worry about our coach leaving for a while. So there's that.
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

TruePoint wrote:
Sorry man. Timing wasn't right when you posted that thread, and I honestly I forgot about it until right now. To be fair, we didn't make this thread either. Someone else made this one right after the Hurley news finally broke. Was not personal to not unlock your thread. Just didn't think of it.
TP, NRF, what was the thread? Was it a premature next coach thread? If so, should they be merged?
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
steviep123
Sly Williams

This Link:

http://www.providencejournal.com/sports ... h--podcast

has both the latest Pick & Pop (recorded at the Ryan Center right after Thorr's press conference) as well as the press conference itself. I listened to both this morning (the press conference for the 2nd time) and I'm more encouraged, though nervous of course, than I was yesterday. This is the first time I've trusted the AD and President to know what they have and what the stakes are and I feel they will do what's best for the long term success of the program. I'm hoping on Cox, because I do think he really knows what's going on and will make a good coach, but if Thorr goes in another direction, it's because he feels the other candidate that gets the job is the best fit.
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Well if it's not Cox, get ready for 2-3 years of wandering in the wilderness again.

It's not up to us, that's for sure.
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

DC_Rams wrote:
TruePoint wrote:
TP, we are losing a lot of experience. It’s reasonable for us us to need time to gel. Perhaps, this new unit will have the same success trajectory as EC and Jared’s class...but everyone else in the A10 gets better next year as well. Double bye?? I wouldn’t expect a double bye Year One with a new coach and new core even if we hired Popovich...

Nonetheless, respect your opinion, but I’d be willing to grant any coach, new or old, a generous leash (3 years).
EC and Jared (they arrived in different years, FWIW) didn't come to teams whose core had experience winning the A10 regular season and tournament titles, and winning games in the NCAA tournament. They didn't come onto teams whose core had three all-league caliber players. Top to bottom, next year's team will have as much talent and winning experience as any team in the league. I do expect it to take some time for it all to come together because you're going to need contributions from young players, so no wild expectations about OOC, but by the time A-10 play arrives they definitely should be competing for a top-4 spot in the league. If they fall just short, maybe that's OK depending how it plays out. And the following year, I expect it to be possibly the best URI team of my lifetime. One of the main arguments to Dan for convincing him to stay here is that that team should be his best team here. You cannot let the rest of Cyril's and Jeff's careers go by with no expectation of any success. That's not fair to them and if that is how people inside the athletic department view it, those guys should just go now. I don't believe anyone sees it that way, though. If you think Cox needs three years to get it going, then hire someone else. Who cares if people leave the program if you're not going to be competitive anyways?
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Kevin McNamara again embarrassed himself by even bringing up Pitino on the podcast. Koch shut that down instantly.

Kevin also has no info on Cox but Bill Koch quickly summarized his strengths and personality. Koch does quite well on Podcasts, I think.

However, the decision to name Cox, if that's what they do, is not primarily to keep players or because he's a good recruiter. David Cox is a leader, tactician, recruiter, family man and character reference for these players who all happen to love him. While many have not seen his personality yet, he certainly has plenty of charisma and can communicate to the fan base, donors, and media in a way consistent with a championship caliber, nationally relevant program.

He is not the top candidate JUST because he can keep players. Make no mistake about that.
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Again, we are talking about them competing against experienced juniors and seniors next year. I don’t think ANY coach, let alone Cox, can complete what you are expecting. That’s just my take.

I pray you are right and that’s how the chips fall, BUT, I’m willing to stick it out. HS careers don’t always translate into the college game, just hoping all off our recruits live up to their billings and then some.
steviep123
Sly Williams

ATPTourFan wrote:Kevin McNamara again embarrassed himself by even bringing up Pitino on the podcast. Koch shut that down instantly.

Kevin also has no info on Cox but Bill Koch quickly summarized his strengths and personality. Koch does quite well on Podcasts, I think.

However, the decision to name Cox, if that's what they do, is not primarily to keep players or because he's a good recruiter. David Cox is a leader, tactician, recruiter, family man and character reference for these players who all happen to love him.

He is not the top candidate JUST because he can keep players. Make no mistake about that.
100% Agreed! Pitino is not the answer. Koch specifically said URI is better than that and doesn't need to be desperate. I like that.

From listening to people that know better than me, I think Cox is a good legitimate candidate, regardless of the recruiting ties, especially to the current recruits/roster. Of course that's a bonus, but he's bright, articulate, works hard, and according to Koch always knew everything he needed to know about the opponent he scouted. Very thorough. He absolutely should be a serious candidate.
Bleed Keaney Blue!

woodennickel1
ARD

Unread post by woodennickel1 »

theblueram wrote:
RIhoopz14 wrote:Is it public knowledge how much we're currently paying Cox? I know this is very unlikely but is there any chance we could hire Oats as a top high paid assistant head coach and move Cox to HC? Or the same with Preston instead of Oats? Spread the wealth to secure very good coaches/recruiters...
Oats is making $600k. a year. No way we are paying assistants that much
He’s also has a 1 million dollar buy out. Chances are he won't be quitting his Buffalo job to be an assistant at URI. BTW he is now the top candidate for the Pitt job also.
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Listen, I know Pitino would never come here, and I know of his sour reputation. But prior to this recent whorehouse incident, he was a top 3 name in college basketball. You can't blame people for being a weeeee bit intrigued by the possibility.
GO RAMS
BruceW
Michael Andersen

Unread post by BruceW »

My take on this scenario. Cox is perhaps the best recruiter we have ever had and that is a strong statement. That said it does not lend itself to maintaining a college basketball program. There are many things done by a head coach that are never publicized. Also URI has not had good results after a good coach departs. The number one thought IMO must be to keep the high level exposure. That has frankly never really happened after previous coaches departed. The new coach must be a great recruiter, have a dynamic personality and know how to take a team to the "Top" level. Usually it is said taking the program to the "next" level. In college basketball of any competitive sports truly their is only one level that programs aspire to be located. So the "Top" right now is Rick Pitino. He wants back in and from everything I have read there has been no hard evidence against him from the FBI. By removing that for a moment the only other rap on Pitino is a Las Vegas prostitute scenario and that was many years back. If Pitino had no marks against him does anybody think he would come to URI ? No. That is a similar scenario as to how we landed Jim Harrick. (but granted Harrick was still a games player) Pitino is not. The only other name out there that makes sense today is Nate Oats at Buffalo. Yes there are several others out there but I think Thorr needs right now to make a serious run for Pitino.
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

DC_Rams wrote:Again, we are talking about them competing against experienced juniors and seniors next year. I don’t think ANY coach, let alone Cox, can complete what you are expecting. That’s just my take.

I pray you are right and that’s how the chips fall, BUT, I’m willing to stick it out. HS careers don’t always translate into the college game, just hoping all off our recruits live up to their billings and then some.
You're talking like they will only have the freshman class. The core of the team will be returning players who played large roles on successful teams. This isn't a rebuilding job. ATP is right that Cox's candidacy isn't only based on his likelihood of retaining the players/recruits, but a big part of his appeal is the overall idea of continuity. He wouldn't even be a candidate if he didn't have all the qualities that ATP identifies, and those would all make him a good candidate for a head job at another school. But at URI, a big mark in his favor is being able to continue building what has been started with minimal disruption. Being bad the next two years does not qualify as continuing to build. There is no reason to start this thing over from scratch.
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

TruePoint wrote:
DC_Rams wrote:Again, we are talking about them competing against experienced juniors and seniors next year. I don’t think ANY coach, let alone Cox, can complete what you are expecting. That’s just my take.

You're talking like they will only have the freshman class. The core of the team will be returning players who played large roles on successful teams. This isn't a rebuilding job. ATP is right that Cox's candidacy isn't only based on his likelihood of retaining the players/recruits, but a big part of his appeal is the overall idea of continuity. He wouldn't even be a candidate if he didn't have all the qualities that ATP identifies, and those would all make him a good candidate for a head job at another school. But at URI, a big mark in his favor is being able to continue building what has been started with minimal disruption. Being bad the next two years does not qualify as continuing to build. There is no reason to start this thing over from scratch.
Agree to disagree, I’m going to temper all expectations.
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

For the love God, there are so many layers to Pitino’s filth, no one should touch him with a 1,000 ft pole. No. no. NO!
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

I honestly cannot take anyone seriously who thinks Pitino would EVER be considered here.
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

I hope whoever gets the job is not given some crazy long term contract. This job is not in the desperate straights it had been in at the time of the last two hires. It is an attractive position and program at this time. URI does not have to give away the store to get someone. Give them a reasonable contract length (4-5 years) and let them prove themselves before going down the long term contract route.
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Yeah, I would say that my love for and support of URI basketball is unconditional and could survive anything. But Rick Pitino (or anyone of his moral and ethical character) would maybe be the one condition. Do not know if I could survive that. Not to mention, he is old and 10 years past viability as a coach. We want someone young and dynamic and on their way up that can grow with the program. The program is too stable right now to hand it over to a huckster like Pitino who would have one or two good years and leave it as a burning pile of rubbish.
steviep123
Sly Williams

Agreed....hard pass on Pitino. We need someone with the fire and energy that is willing to do a bit extra, at least until URI becomes a turn key program. It's not there yet.
Bleed Keaney Blue!

Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Yea arguably the best point guard and best front court player in the A10 return. Then throw in Fatts who we all have a high opinion of. Thompson comes back. and then I don't care what people say 1 of the mikes or Preston will show up next year. I expect them to contend for the top of the A10. I expect the crowds to be galvanized and carry us to victory. Great opponents at home.

I think the team will be fresher if they play 2 front court players. Defense and rebounding will be up. Or maybe just rebounding. Defense was stifling this year. Even in the swoon.

The future is bright.
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

I'm a huge ethics guy myself. Although, It is interesting to look at tainted reputations in recent history such as Calipari, Sean Miller, Calhoun. All very successful, and never lost a step.
GO RAMS
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Dre3000 wrote:Serious question here:

With all this talk of who people want sand who people don't want, what will everyone consider "success" from the next coach? We have a beast of a schedule next year so what do you think is success from a record standpoint? Additionally what do you think is success from a retention standpoint? And are these answers different depending on the coach?
I think 33-5, an A10 title/tourney champs and Elite 8 is a reasonable expectation for next year. 8-)
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

.....ANybody not named a Pitino....
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

I think with the talent we have, and presuming who our coach will be (Dave Cox), the expectations should be top 6 of the A10 - mid to high NIT seed, with a chance to win the A10 tournament in Brooklyn and go dancing.

I also do owe you the apology - you had info I didn't. I just thought the offer I knew we were putting forward would've blown his doors off (it did) and would've been enough to keep him. I apologize for being so sure about being right, not about the stick the dynamite up your ass line, because no matter the situation - right or wrong - that line was fire.
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
gorhody89
ARD

Unread post by gorhody89 »

i am 99.9% with the no way on Pitino group....but that .01% sees the fastest route to a final four.(also fastest route to ncaa violations and a mess)
Clapton is God
theblueram
Frank Keaney

I would say if Cox does get the job the expectations are the same as if Dh never left as long as the team stays in tact.
BleedBlue87
ARD

Unread post by BleedBlue87 »

Seawrightspostgame wrote:Yea arguably the best point guard and best front court player in the A10 return. Then throw in Fatts who we all have a high opinion of. Thompson comes back. and then I don't care what people say 1 of the mikes or Preston will show up next year. I expect them to contend for the top of the A10. I expect the crowds to be galvanized and carry us to victory. Great opponents at home.

I think the team will be fresher if they play 2 front court players. Defense and rebounding will be up. Or maybe just rebounding. Defense was stifling this year. Even in the swoon.

The future is bright.
I'm with this 100%. Assuming we keep our players, I think we contend for the top spot in A-10 period. It will also be nice to see a difference in offensive play style. I love Hurley on D but his offense was was one of the most painful things to watch at times.
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

PeteRI wrote:

I think 33-5, an A10 title/tourney champs and Elite 8 is a reasonable expectation for next year. 8-)
Oh no I see competition in Obadiah's competition.
wpbrown8267
Art Stephenson

Unread post by wpbrown8267 »

Rhodymob05 wrote:I know golocalprov can be a disease sometimes but this has a decent breakdown of coaching options.

It is interesting with the list in the article, but then I read this "Remember Jerry DeGregorio - elevated assistant, good recruiter? How did that work out? Answer: 12-48" If we hired Cox, again another uneducated post on COx, he is so much better of a coach and on another complete level. Am I surprised Golocalprov had that in there, nope, they suck, its like the National Enquirer
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

wpbrown8267 wrote:
Rhodymob05 wrote:I know golocalprov can be a disease sometimes but this has a decent breakdown of coaching options.

It is interesting with the list in the article, but then I read this "Remember Jerry DeGregorio - elevated assistant, good recruiter? How did that work out? Answer: 12-48" If we hired Cox, again another uneducated post on COx, he is so much better of a coach and on another complete level. Am I surprised Golocalprov had that in there, nope, they suck, its like the National Enquirer
Every time someone clicks on a GoLocalProv link, it gives them money. Please stop.

If one person really loves that hard-hitting journalism so much, copy and past and don't give them the clicks. PLEASE.
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

I firmly believe if we secure Harris and install a system focused on the Harrick offense this group will tear it up. I see Harris as ARD in that attacking offense. Watch the St Joe's Ram vs. Hawk youtube from 98 if you want a snippet of what I'm talking about. There is tons of tape on youTube. High ball screen offense and motion offense is once again all the rage. I hate it. Nothing frustrates me more than what we saw at the end of this season when a team tosses a ball around the top of a zone, no attack plan, no ball rotation to the corners and no plan to use the baseline. IMHO we got exposed - two 30 point debacles and 2 back to back losses to an inferior Davidson team I submit as proof.

I believe Russell can become a 40% knock down three point shooter, his technique is pure with slow, stable ball spin. This eliminates the need to blow a scholly on a 5th yr senior pure shooter like we had to with Four. We can open up a scholly for a big instead. We will have to move players who can't play at this level off the roster too, unfortunate but that's the table we sit at. That will allow Cox to seek more help.

This group works hard and can defend like crazy, turn em loose on the other end of the floor and I like our chances.

I asked my question because I think Cox is that guy. I know PM is that guy. Harris tho, that is likely the key piece and in fairness to Hurley he never coached a player like that at Rhode Island.......so I never closed the book on what Hurley could accomplish because we didn't see a P5 level big. I'm disappointed about that DH was finally going to be able to really coach. If Cox can secure Harris and the rest of this group I'm optimistic we don't skip a beat. Planning on entering the Obadiah season prediction contest again next season but I have a lot of work to do.

Heard the same stuff down here in South County as Billyboy78 but I was optimistic we could tip the scales back to Rhody. Guess Captain Optimist hrstrat57 got kicked in the head. I've moved on and I firmly believe the future can be bright. I really, really like the talent on this team.

Go Rhody
Last edited by hrstrat57 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Weldinhall97
Jim Eitner

Unread post by Weldinhall97 »

Just curious but how come Mark Schmidt's name isnt being mentioned for the rhody gig? He is originally from Rhode Island/southern mass. Would he be baron 2.0 coming from the bonnies? I think he would be solid. Also I like that assistant from the celtics someone mentioned yesterday. Been with Brad Stevens his whole career.
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

ATPTourFan wrote:3 years at the earliest. WTF?!
When DH was hired what were you saying about how long it would take URI to return to the dance?
NCAAs or Bust!
RamIt!
Jeff Kent

Unread post by RamIt! »

Bos8 wrote:One thing that is interesting is that Thorr said they would not be going with a search firm. I think that definitely bodes well for us going with Coach Cox.
Except that Thorr also stated he hasn’t used them in the past either.
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Rhody72 wrote:
ATPTourFan wrote:3 years at the earliest. WTF?!
When DH was hired what were you saying about how long it would take URI to return to the dance?
Did Dh have a Top 30 recruiting class coming in?
wpbrown8267
Art Stephenson

Unread post by wpbrown8267 »

Blue Man wrote:
wpbrown8267 wrote:

Every time someone clicks on a GoLocalProv link, it gives them money. Please stop.

If one person really loves that hard-hitting journalism so much, copy and past and don't give them the clicks. PLEASE.
Will do, I didn't know that before, thanks Blue Man!
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Maybe give Dave Cox a 'show me' contract. A nice salary for 2 years with an extension and a nice salary bump after that if Cox is living up to Thorr and Dooley's expectations. I'm not sure how a contract like that would be written. Any contract lawyers here?