1/30 | Dayton | 4:00PM (CBSSN)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Re: 1/30 | Dayton | 4:00PM (CBSSN)

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

Rhody15 wrote: 3 years ago We are the epitome of an average basketball team. I don’t care if we win the next game by 20 and we shoot 60%, there is no reason to get excited.

I’m hoping to end the year finishing above .500 and winning a game in the A10 tourney. Nothing more.
If they do win the next game by 20 and shoot 60% (and they could!), bank on them losing the next game and shooting 34%. That's the way it's gone.
PeterRamTime
Frank Keaney

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

SmartyBarrett wrote: 3 years ago
Rhody15 wrote: 3 years ago We are the epitome of an average basketball team. I don’t care if we win the next game by 20 and we shoot 60%, there is no reason to get excited.

I’m hoping to end the year finishing above .500 and winning a game in the A10 tourney. Nothing more.
If they do win the next game by 20 and shoot 60% (and they could!), bank on them losing the next game and shooting 34%. That's the way it's gone.
Or they'll shoot 60% again, but turn the ball over 21 times and lose.
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

I've been kind of out of the loop this weekend, and wasn't able to watch the game, but did check the score. Nice to see the halftime lead, then a while later, see that lead quickly vanish into a laugher by allowing a 25-6 run was very disappointing. I don't have the time or the stamina to read through this thread, but I'm sure I don't have much to add, especially since I haven't watched yet (maybe this week).
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

steviep123 wrote: 3 years ago I've been kind of out of the loop this weekend, and wasn't able to watch the game, but did check the score. Nice to see the halftime lead, then a while later, see that lead quickly vanish into a laugher by allowing a 25-6 run was very disappointing. I don't have the time or the stamina to read through this thread, but I'm sure I don't have much to add, especially since I haven't watched yet (maybe this week).
Lucky bastard.
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Watch the first half and skip the 2nd we didn’t show up