Fatts injury status

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Re: Fatts injury status

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Rhody15 wrote: 3 years ago
McRam wrote: 3 years ago
Rhody15 wrote: 3 years ago If Fatts even is 100%, we have no chance to win 4 in 4 days. Only way would be if the better teams tests positive and has to withdraw/can’t enter the tournament to begin with.

People keep saying “we have the talent,” when we really don’t.

Malik has done nothing. Betrand nothing. Carey nothing. Harris nothing. DJ inconsistent.

Fact is, the talent level on this team is just not what everyone
Thought it was going to be.
No Chance??? You make it sound as if our competition are all in the top 10. There are many good but not great teams in the A10. Would any of our competition be a dbl digit favorite?

Can we win 4 in four nights , not likely, But, surely not impossible nor hat far fetched.

Show me the evidence we can be consistent enough for 4 straight games.
I don’t think we need to be consistent, just need the teams we play to have a worse night than us lol
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Rhody15 wrote: 3 years ago
McRam wrote: 3 years ago
Rhody15 wrote: 3 years ago If Fatts even is 100%, we have no chance to win 4 in 4 days. Only way would be if the better teams tests positive and has to withdraw/can’t enter the tournament to begin with.

People keep saying “we have the talent,” when we really don’t.

Malik has done nothing. Betrand nothing. Carey nothing. Harris nothing. DJ inconsistent.

Fact is, the talent level on this team is just not what everyone
Thought it was going to be.
No Chance??? You make it sound as if our competition are all in the top 10. There are many good but not great teams in the A10. Would any of our competition be a dbl digit favorite?

Can we win 4 in four nights , not likely, But, surely not impossible nor hat far fetched.

Show me the evidence we can be consistent enough for 4 straight games.
You said we didn't have the talent to win 4 games. Talent wise besides SLU there isn't another team whose top 5-6 guys are marginally better than our top 5-6. Now we have not shown the consistency and discipline to win 4 straight but it wouldn't be because there is some massive talent gap between us and the other A10 teams.
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

We have the talent to beat VCU by 15, Seton Hall by 13, St Bonnies, Dayton, San Fran ect. The talent is there.
GO RAMS
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Yeah I have to agree if we play like the last 10 minutes of that Dayton game there isn’t a reason why we can’t compete highly unlikely but possible
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

No need to look back for consistency.
Now that Cox has trimmed the rotation and is increasing the minutes of the best players we have a new beginning:

Mitchell
Walker
Leggett
Sheppard
Russell

Martin off the bench

I’ll put those 6 guys up against any 10 team. No longer 10 or 11 guys splitting playing time.

More minutes to the best players at this point.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

He's never going to say " 'nuff"....the wheels will fall off first. I have no prob with that at this point
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 3 years ago He's never going to say " 'nuff"....the wheels will fall off first. I have no prob with that at this point
Agree. Playing all 45 minutes showed he wants on the floor till the wheels fall off

His 4 FGs were all layups in the paint. His 17 shots were a team high, Crutcher took a game high 18 shots.

Remaining games are spread out. His call.