Men's Basketball Transfer Carousel and Portal - 2024-25

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Re: Men's Basketball Transfer Carousel and Portal - 2024-25

Unread post by Jersey77 »

A good addition for Joyce and Duquesne.
They are loading up on guards.
He averaged 12.4 pts/ 6.6 rebs for GW last season.

rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

What's Duquesne's NIL fund amount?

They just keep loading up with talent, while we sit there jacking off.

4 spots to fill. Wonder what we will get?

4 leftovers likely lower level bench fillers.

We just keep falling farther and farther behind programs that we used to be better than.

I'm almost at the point where maybe we should drop down and try to win a one bid league.

Might be the only way we ever qualify for another NCAA tournament.

The occasional successes we used to have are never likely to happen again.

I'm resigned to it now.

We're paying a coach about 200k per win the last 2 years.

Awesome!
79RhodyFan
Steve Chubin

Unread post by 79RhodyFan »

rambone 78 wrote: 1 week ago What's Duquesne's NIL fund amount?

We just keep falling farther and farther behind programs that we used to be better than.

I'm almost at the point where maybe we should drop down and try to win a one bid league.

I'm resigned to it now.

Awesome!
I’m trying to remain somewhat optimistic, but it’s hard. I have to admit It’s hard to argue against what 78 is saying here. I haven’t renewed my season tickets yet even though I am 90% certain that I will. But I’m holding off as a protest against the lack of any news. Archie always says how important to home crowd is, but he never does anything to create any buzz. Archie, we need something!
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

How does the saying go? Absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence. Therefore, try not to overreact to our lack of commitment announcements.

Bone, I get frustrated too and have my moments of questioning, what’s the future going to be like for Rhody bb? In fact, as much as I enjoy and respect Jersey’s posts, the A10 portal commitment ones, as soon as I see them, are starting to make me cringe because we don’t seem to be doing anything while others are.

But then I realize that (with BlueMan’s help for today)
that is just my misguided perception based on expectations I’ve made up coming into the offseason.

I can’t guarantee I won’t get frustrated again but I am going to try and temper it with the hope that by mid-June the roster will be filled and improved.

So, hang in there, Bone. Don’t let seeing what other teams are doing get you down. We will bounce back because we always have.

You too, 79. Hang in there.
Last edited by Jdrums#3 1 week ago, edited 2 times in total.
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Patience is a virtue, but I’ll need something in a week or so lol.
GO RAMS
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Like I've said before, we'll be good when we're good.

In 2030.

Seriously, who knows what the college BB landscape will look like in a few years.

All I can guess is however, is that URI will end up on the wrong side of it.
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Rhodymob05 wrote: 1 week ago Patience is a virtue, but I’ll need something in a week or so lol.
:lol:

Good stuff.
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

rambone 78 wrote: 1 week ago What's Duquesne's NIL fund amount?

I'm resigned to it now.

Awesome!
Bone it's a really fucked up situation. URI did good in the hire. They finally opened up their purse strings and paid for a good coach. Only problem is, the coach hasn't shown he's a good coach. We have sucked for 6 years. The worst two have been under Miller. The Ryan Center will be a ghost town next year. Nobody knows the players, and well, basically they have sucked the last two years. Fun times.
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Again,

Role the dice on Miranda and gimme the uConn Greek Sniper and let’s go!!

(My big worry is we’re clearly doubling down and digging in with the Packline which I believe has been figured out by good coaching staffs and is limiting the talent willing to come to Kingston- here’s hoping I’m wrong)
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

hrstrat57 wrote: 1 week ago Again,

(My big worry is we’re clearly doubling down and digging in with the Packline which I believe has been figured out by good coaching staffs and is limiting the talent willing to come to Kingston- here’s hoping I’m wrong)
Since we just hired a coach whose specialty is supposedly coaching it, It doesn't seem like Archie is scrapping it. We'll see.
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

If I had to pick players to return from last years roster I'd start with House, Fuchs, Green, and Estevez as the first 4 guys. We have a good chance to improve and the roster will find balance by the time it is filled. I'm glad we have Lawrence coming here and Bassy coming back. I find it hard to believe we end the off season without a presence in the paint. I would not mind if our guys still in the portal came back for some continuity. Luis was slow but he also was clutch on offense in a few games. Our incoming freshman forward should help the defensive intensity. I'm feeling confident we will be an improved team this upcoming season.
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

love the optimism / let’s hope we get some bigs - and legit bigs … anyone have miranda’s number ?
79RhodyFan
Steve Chubin

ElmCityRhody wrote: 1 week ago love the optimism / let’s hope we get some bigs - and legit bigs … anyone have miranda’s number ?
Bassy must have it. Hope he is calling him daily!
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 week ago

Since we just hired a coach whose specialty is supposedly coaching it, It doesn't seem like Archie is scrapping it. We'll see.
I don’t think it is so much that coaches have figured it out, but players over the last decade have become so much better shooting 3s. Late rotations in the defense are killer. It needs to be played better to work.

I’m ok with Archie leaning into it and bringing in a coach to help. If it still does not work then he is basically done as a coach.
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

rhodylaw wrote: 1 week ago

I don’t think it is so much that coaches have figured it out, but players over the last decade have become so much better shooting 3s. Late rotations in the defense are killer. It needs to be played better to work.

I’m ok with Archie leaning into it and bringing in a coach to help. If it still does not work then he is basically done as a coach.
No one is coming here or not coming here based on the defensive philosophy of the coach. That’s as silly as when PC fans claimed Cooley didn’t get certain recruits because he ran a flex offense a few times a game. That’s not a thing.
RhodyBB91
Abdul Fox

Unread post by RhodyBB91 »

It’s all about how the coach connects with the kids on top of NIL, I don’t see Archie connecting with kids in today day and age.
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

RhodyBB91 wrote: 1 week ago It’s all about how the coach connects with the kids on top of NIL, I don’t see Archie connecting with kids in today day and age.
Then why did our 4 best players stay? Even though the lead recruiter on them left?

Why did Lawrence come?

Not everyone is as salty and negative on our coach as an unfortunately vocal group on here.

Then again this is the same message board that was clamoring for Dan Hurley to get fired in Feb 2017.
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

RhodyBB91 wrote: 1 week ago It’s all about how the coach connects with the kids on top of NIL, I don’t see Archie connecting with kids in today day and age.
yeah i am sour n the process not the coach

we are lucky to have coach miller in my opinion...
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Blue Man wrote: 1 week ago
Then why did our 4 best players stay? Even though the lead recruiter on them left?

Why did Lawrence come?

Not everyone is as salty and negative on our coach as an unfortunately vocal group on here.

Then again this is the same message board that was clamoring for Dan Hurley to get fired in Feb 2017.
Blue Man, I think the majority of the fans here still trust Archie and haven't bailed on him yet.

We must remember it is still early in the portal process and there are many players available that would be a good fit.
In addition, you have juco's, international players, and even some prep recruits still out there.
I just think because it has been a little quiet here lately, people are getting anxious.

I think the staff did a great job in getting both Lawrence and Bassy.
I also don't mind the Drissa addition, depending upon who else we get upfront.

Retaining Fuchs, Cam, House, and Green was huge and props to Archie for that.

At worst, I currently feel we already have a starting 5 than can compete in this conference.
Of course, there are still spots available to even improve upon that plus needed quality depth.
Last edited by Jersey77 1 week ago, edited 2 times in total.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Year 1: Odessa JC
3-19 3FG = 15.8%
47-79 FT = 59.5%

Year 2: St Louis
DNP Broken Foot

Year 3: Bryant
3-28 3FG = 10.7%
67-143 FT = 46.9%

Year 4: ??

From RV……..
Shined bright at Bryant?
UMASS and Frank Martin looking to make a splash?
Rivera would excel in the A10?
Rivera would be a great pick up for the Minutemen?

And they just lost Cohen and Cross to the Portal - both 1st Team All Conference

And why would a HC let a 47% FT shooter and 10.7% 3-point shooter take 28 3-point attempts to hit only 3? And yet RV raves about Martelli Jr as a HC who lost the majority of his team this year to the Portal.

IMG_3445.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Jersey77 wrote: 1 week ago

Why did Lawrence come?

Blue Man, I think the majority of the fans here still trust Archie and haven't bailed on him yet.

We must remember it is still early in the portal process and there are many players available that would be a good fit.
In addition, you have juco's, international players, and even some prep recruits still out there.
I just think because it has been a little quiet here lately, people are getting anxious.

At worst, I currently feel we already have a starting 5 than can compete in this conference.
Of course, there is still spots available to even improve upon that plus needed quality depth.
Are we sure that Green and House are coming back? We'll see if they're on track to graduate next week. If they do, I'm guessing they would consider their options overseas. I wonder how much they're getting here? I'm not saying that one or both are leaving, just they have options they might consider.
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Why did Lawrence come?

Of course, there is still spots available to even improve upon that plus needed quality depth.
Are we sure that Green and House are coming back? We'll see if they're on track to graduate next week. If they do, I'm guessing they would consider their options overseas. I wonder how much they're getting here? I'm not saying that one or both are leaving, just they have options they might consider.
I guess nothing is guaranteed, but at this point I feel fairly confident they are returning.
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Archie's retention of House, Green, Fuchs and Cam should be applauded more than it has been.
Any sensible person would have ranked them 1-4 in who you would have wanted most to retain. He went 4 for 4.
Assuming nothing changes in this day and age that isn't easy and should be recognized.
Both House and Green could have opted out, someone would have taken them, even if it was a lateral move.
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

bigappleram wrote: 1 week ago

No one is coming here or not coming here based on the defensive philosophy of the coach. That’s as silly as when PC fans claimed Cooley didn’t get certain recruits because he ran a flex offense a few times a game. That’s not a thing.
Silly?

Really?

You’re a 3 or 4star. You’ve got similar NIL offers from URI and other schools. The other schools play straight man and/or a simple zone. You’ve also watch the Packline guru Bennett play sleepy time offense with a goofy defense that got blasted last year. You wanna score the ball like you have since youth hoops.

Not a factor? You have to go back to hoops 101 and learn something you’ve never done before?

Where the bigs at btw?

Silly?

Go watch some game tape with a recruit point of view.
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
4Diffs
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by 4Diffs »

This!! Nobody wants to acknowledge this here but this is where I am at. We are punching way below our weight when it comes to recruiting in the A10 and it is not all related to the NIL by any stretch. it is the ability, or lack there of, of our head coach to close, to sell the program and his vision to the players and the fan base. Our recruiting is tracking where we end up in the standings and that is towards the bottom.

Keeping the top four players on a bottom feeder team is not a feather in the cap that people think it is. The ability to bring in any recruits that will move the needle is a problem. George Mason loses their coach and their recruiting does not skip a beat. Duquesne's new coach is doing a very good job, VCU's new coach hits the ground running as does the St. Louis head coach. Loyola of Chicago is killing it (it cracks me up how certain posters on here were bashing that addition and still due, please I would take their next 10 years over ours in a heartbeat). UMass, all of these programs have just leaped right by us. It it is not all the fault of the NIL, that is overly simplistic.

Do not even get me started on the actual X's and O's that we see on the court. I fail to see how anyone here can be happy with what they are seeing right now. The effort level last year was the worse I have ever seen and I did not see the coach do much to address it. It never got any better. We were a worse team in March then we were in November for the second straight year. It is painful to say, but the sands have changed below our feet and the money we have put into the practice facility and the head coach would have better spent putting into the NIL fund and to hire a young, charismatic coach that could sell the program to both players and the fan base. This coach does neither in a very effective fashion.

Man I hate being this negative, I am usually not and there are plenty here that are but this is my true feelings from what I see and what I know. Cunningham came to the alumni lounge once before a game that I saw and he was very impressive. Amazing that he was able to pull a recruit with him already to Charleston that he was recruiting to RI. I think that kid may end up being a star in this business. We shall see. But that is the type of guy that we need, that is young and charismatic and can relate both to players as shown by this guy following him to Charleston and to the alumni base that were impressed with his presentation. Now I am not bashing the new hire by saying this. But I think we lack a guy like that on the current staff.
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

hrstrat57 wrote: 1 week ago

Silly?

Really?

You’re a 3 or 4star. You’ve got similar NIL offers from URI and other schools. The other schools play straight man and/or a simple zone. You’ve also watch the Packline guru Bennett play sleepy time offense with a goofy defense that got blasted last year. You wanna score the ball like you have since youth hoops.

Not a factor? You have to go back to hoops 101 and learn something you’ve never done before?

Where the bigs at btw?

Silly?

I would guess "defensive philosophy" falls to about the 5th or 6th most important thing to a recruit. This is all hyperbole but I have never seen a player cite that as a reason for their decision. Offensive principles I could agree with bc certain guys want to play uptempo and score the ball or be with a coach who has had success with big men or point guards, etc. But I've never heard a recruit say I picked that school because of how they cover ball screens. NIL, playing time, chance to play meaningful games, connection with the coach all come in way higher in the pecking order.
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

4Diffs wrote: 1 week ago
This!! Nobody wants to acknowledge this here but this is where I am at. We are punching way below our weight when it comes to recruiting in the A10 and it is not all related to the NIL by any stretch. it is the ability, or lack there of, of our head coach to close, to sell the program and his vision to the players and the fan base. Our recruiting is tracking where we end up in the standings and that is towards the bottom.

Keeping the top four players on a bottom feeder team is not a feather in the cap that people think it is. The ability to bring in any recruits that will move the needle is a problem. George Mason loses their coach and their recruiting does not skip a beat. Duquesne's new coach is doing a very good job, VCU's new coach hits the ground running as does the St. Louis head coach. Loyola of Chicago is killing it (it cracks me up how certain posters on here were bashing that addition and still due, please I would take their next 10 years over ours in a heartbeat). UMass, all of these programs have just leaped right by us. It it is not all the fault of the NIL, that is overly simplistic.

Do not even get me started on the actual X's and O's that we see on the court. I fail to see how anyone here can be happy with what they are seeing right now. The effort level last year was the worse I have ever seen and I did not see the coach do much to address it. It never got any better. We were a worse team in March then we were in November for the second straight year. It is painful to say, but the sands have changed below our feet and the money we have put into the practice facility and the head coach would have better spent putting into the NIL fund and to hire a young, charismatic coach that could sell the program to both players and the fan base. This coach does neither in a very effective fashion.

Man I hate being this negative, I am usually not and there are plenty here that are but this is my true feelings from what I see and what I know. Cunningham came to the alumni lounge once before a game that I saw and he was very impressive. Amazing that he was able to pull a recruit with him already to Charleston that he was recruiting to RI. I think that kid may end up being a star in this business. We shall see. But that is the type of guy that we need, that is young and charismatic and can relate both to players as shown by this guy following him to Charleston and to the alumni base that were impressed with his presentation. Now I am not bashing the new hire by saying this. But I think we lack a guy like that on the current staff.
Interesting you call out Loyola...which I agree with...but they retained key components of a last place team and infused a few new faces to jump to the top of the league. Will that similar movement happen with us we don't know but you cannot discount retention. There is no 1 way to win but continuity and familiarity is a critical element of team building. If we see more of the same from those guys through first half of season then your point will be valid. Right now, it's too soon to say.
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Silly?

Really?

Where the bigs at btw?

Silly?

I would guess "defensive philosophy" falls to about the 5th or 6th most important thing to a recruit. This is all hyperbole but I have never seen a player cite that as a reason for their decision. Offensive principles I could agree with bc certain guys want to play uptempo and score the ball or be with a coach who has had success with big men or point guards, etc. But I've never heard a recruit say I picked that school because of how they cover ball screens. NIL, playing time, chance to play meaningful games, connection with the coach all come in way higher in the pecking order.
Yes BAR, all true IMO.
I would even add facilities, conference, and location in your pecking order ahead of the defensive scheme in recruiting.

Look at Farrell who is a defensive minded recruit and still stuck with Rhody in spite of what some here feel about Archies's philosophy.
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Interesting you call out Loyola...which I agree with...but they retained key components of a last place team and infused a few new faces to jump to the top of the league. Will that similar movement happen with us we don't know but you cannot discount retention. There is no 1 way to win but continuity and familiarity is a critical element of team building. If we see more of the same from those guys through first half of season then your point will be valid. Right now, it's too soon to say.
Yes, I feel some here are jumping the gun too early in regard to their criticism of Archie.

I will wait to see how we perform this season before I pass judgement.
Another year similar to the last 2, will be extremely disappointing and it would be difficult to defend him.
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

I loved the hire. As a proud alum and fan back to Chubin Yankee Conference days I want to be wrong and I want this to succeed.

Love me some yummy crow! Let’s get Miranda and PackLine our tails off!

Me and Mrs Hrstrat57 will be in our seats enjoying the games as we have for years!

Go Rhody!
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

I agree with the points made in this post.

I just looks like we are going nowhere in a hurry

If we do not pick up a couple of serious impact transfers among the 4 spots still left, this will confirm that we will still suck next season.

Maybe a few more wins, but nowhere near a top 4 league team and still a long way from a tourney team.

Sorry, but this is not nearly acceptable. The Archie hire looked so promising, now it's looking more and more like another colossal failure.
Bos8
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Bos8 »

I think the impact of the concepts of packline defense is being WAYYYYYY overstated by people who don't fully have a concept of it. I would point no further then the fact that multiple teaching tapes call it some form of the pressure packline defense. One of the most basic components of it is that you pressure the basketball as much as your athleticism allows.

Basically it boils down to this. When you are off the ball, you may be one or two steps closer to the ball then you may have been taught prior. The idea that people are turning down coming here because they are being asked to slide one or two steps right is pretty wild.
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

We didnt hire Archie to be a .500 team.

Some here seem to have lowered their expectations to fit this narrative.

Sad to say.
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

It’s the packline and kids can’t get it or don’t want to play it. Now it’s not the packline.

It’s that he and KJ were out of coaching, then it wasn’t when we decided to hire another coach who has been out of the game. Then being out a year is no biggie.

Then it’s NIL, but it’s not about the money when Hammond goes elsewhere.

It’s because we haven’t been good for a while…well how are you supposed to get good if good players won’t go because you haven’t been good? I thought that’s what Archie’s name was supposed to do, give us the cred of a winning coach to make up for lack of recent success.

As we have seen with a bunch of new hires this year they all got the new coach excitement recruiting bump that Archie never got and now he is just another coach with several crappy seasons in a row under his belt.
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Bos8 wrote: 1 week ago I think the impact of the concepts of packline defense is being WAYYYYYY overstated by people who don't fully have a concept of it. I would point no further then the fact that multiple teaching tapes call it some form of the pressure packline defense. One of the most basic components of it is that you pressure the basketball as much as your athleticism allows.

Basically it boils down to this. When you are off the ball, you may be one or two steps closer to the ball then you may have been taught prior. The idea that people are turning down coming here because they are being asked to slide one or two steps right is pretty wild.
It’s also known as a sagging man to man.

Most of the players coming in play man to man so it shouldn’t be too much of a leap for them unless they are lazy, slow, etc. because close outs on 3’s and rotations are important.

Sometimes I wonder if it isn’t the D strategy as much as the emphasis. I know some here have mentioned thatArchie is more D minded and maybe players less willing to work on D eventually tune him out?

Good discussion during this quiet time.
Last edited by Jdrums#3 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Bos8 wrote: 1 week ago I think the impact of the concepts of packline defense is being WAYYYYYY overstated by people who don't fully have a concept of it. I would point no further then the fact that multiple teaching tapes call it some form of the pressure packline defense. One of the most basic components of it is that you pressure the basketball as much as your athleticism allows.

Agree (I posted the PackLine tutorial thread IYRC)

I’m also not 17-22 yo being recruited hard by other schools who will seek any advantage by pointing out real (or imaginary) negatives to change a kids mind.

Also a indisputable fact is we had multiple players who didn’t get the (slide one or two steps) concept last season.

Wild indeed!
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

rambone 78 wrote: 1 week ago We didnt hire Archie to be a .500 team.

Some here seem to have lowered their expectations to fit this narrative.

Sad to say.
Yep it’s actually kind of fascinating the spin tossed about here.

On campus quality arena ✅
Practice Facility ✅
Big name high paid coach ✅

Time to win!
Ditch the excuses!
Let’s go!
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

Yes, I feel some here are jumping the gun too early in regard to their criticism of Archie.

I will wait to see how we perform this season before I pass judgement.
Another year similar to the last 2, will be extremely disappointing and it would be difficult to defend him.
This is where I am, too.
I think he has 7 of his rotational players on the roster, so things are in their hands. Hassan or Jeff are not walking through the door.
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Agree (I posted the PackLine tutorial thread IYRC)

I’m also not 17-22 yo being recruited hard by other schools who will seek any advantage by pointing out real (or imaginary) negatives to change a kids mind.

Also a indisputable fact is we had multiple players who didn’t get the (slide one or two steps) concept last season.

Wild indeed!
57, that was an enjoyable thread. Good info on the pack line D. 👍🏼
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

I sense much growing frustration here in the force.

This post is in honor of Star Wars anniversary month.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Jdrums#3 wrote: 1 week ago I sense much growing frustration here in the force.

This post is in honor of Star Wars anniversary month.
National Teacher's Day
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Some of the same folks who thought Dan Hurley couldn’t coach offense. Lol
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

rambone 78 wrote: 1 week ago

I agree with the points made in this post.

I just looks like we are going nowhere in a hurry

If we do not pick up a couple of serious impact transfers among the 4 spots still left, this will confirm that we will still suck next season.

Maybe a few more wins, but nowhere near a top 4 league team and still a long way from a tourney team.

Sorry, but this is not nearly acceptable. The Archie hire looked so promising, now it's looking more and more like another colossal failure.
Agree. If we go 19-14 or 20-13, but were nowhere near a postseason bid, I think people would be ready to throw Archie a parade. It seems like high hopes are gone
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

bigappleram wrote: 1 week ago Some of the same folks who thought Dan Hurley couldn’t coach offense. Lol
Bar, I wasn’t on KB at the time as I only lurked. But, I will admit that I had my moments of doubt and frustration at times but, I liked other things about DH’s coaching that overshadowed the moments.

Fandom is a bitch. :lol:
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

What offensive system did Hurley coach at Rhode Island exactly?

Yep way way off topic 😆
79RhodyFan
Steve Chubin

If Archie doesn’t land a big man, it’s going to make his handling of Foumena look even worse. You knew Foumena was going to hit the portal because Archie didn’t give him much playing time. He always played hard and was one of the few guys who always gave 100 percent effort. He was raw, but I thought he had potential. Archie didn’t cut him any slack whereas someone like Always Wright had a long leash and was allowed to make mistakes. The way the roster is now we could really use him
Joe95
ARD

Unread post by Joe95 »

Ramfan22 wrote: 1 week ago Szymon Zapala Is coming off of a visit to Wichita State wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up there
Got a good feeling about Zapala
79RhodyFan
Steve Chubin

Joe95 wrote: 1 week ago
Ramfan22 wrote: 1 week ago Szymon Zapala Is coming off of a visit to Wichita State wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up there
Got a good feeling about Zapala
Why? Has he visited here?
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

ramster wrote: 1 week ago Very impressive pick up for The Rick

The Rick

From his own Conference and closely geographically

ramster
Frank Keaney