'21 F/C Tyson Brown (Florida Southwestern JC ---> URI ---> ??? )

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Re: '21 F/C Tyson Brown (Florida Southwestern JC ---> URI)

Unread post by ramster »

steveystuds06 wrote: 11 months ago
Rhody15 wrote: 11 months ago

Dude please, for the love of god, leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you, respond to you, or do any of this bs with you. Just leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone.

I'm talking about the negative people here complaining that our recruiting class isn't going to make a difference when we haven't even played a second of basketball. No, I don't think anyone has brought up Tyson's name specifically and said they have completely given up on him. If you haven't seen the negativity on here lately, Idk what to tell you. I feel like I have to spell everything out to you repeatedly as if I'm speaking to my 5-year-old niece..Man, it's annoying.
In your initial post you literally go “I know some people have already given up on Brown”

And now you’re saying “I don’t think anyone has brought Tyson’s name specifically and said they have completely given up on him.”

A complete contradiction.

And yes, another “reading comprehension” dig with that last sentence! Nice!
Mods I've tried to block this dude a few times. IDK if I'm doing something wrong. I have clicked the "add foe" option. Is that how I block him? Anyways, after I've done that in the past I still see his comments so if you can please help me Id appreciate it, I have asked him to leave me alone like 100 times in the past year or so, but he won't stop.
Stevey,
Below are the directions. Not sure if this works or not but it's from the KB site. It says any posts the Foe makes will be hidden from view.

I don't know if someone else quotes the Foe whether that would retain the Foe's comments in the KB threads.

I've never used it before.

What are my Friends and Foes lists?
You can use these lists to organise other members of the board.
Members added to your friends list will be listed within your User Control Panel for quick access to see their online status and to send them private messages. Subject to template support, posts from these users may also be highlighted. If you add a user to your foes list, any posts they make will be hidden by default.

9E160346-D575-46BE-ADB8-F59134B7906C.jpeg
1 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

ramster wrote: 11 months ago

In your initial post you literally go “I know some people have already given up on Brown”

And now you’re saying “I don’t think anyone has brought Tyson’s name specifically and said they have completely given up on him.”

Mods I've tried to block this dude a few times. IDK if I'm doing something wrong. I have clicked the "add foe" option. Is that how I block him? Anyways, after I've done that in the past I still see his comments so if you can please help me Id appreciate it, I have asked him to leave me alone like 100 times in the past year or so, but he won't stop.
Stevey,
Below are the directions. Not sure if this works or not but it's from the KB site. It says any posts the Foe makes will be hidden from view.

I don't know if someone else quotes the Foe whether that would retain the Foe's comments in the KB threads.

I've never used it before.

What are my Friends and Foes lists?
You can use these lists to organise other members of the board.
Members added to your friends list will be listed within your User Control Panel for quick access to see their online status and to send them private messages. Subject to template support, posts from these users may also be highlighted. If you add a user to your foes list, any posts they make will be hidden by default.

9E160346-D575-46BE-ADB8-F59134B7906C.jpeg
Thank you
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I’m very high on Brown he should lead us in rebounding by a solid margin
2 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Dude please, for the love of god, leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you, respond to you, or do any of this bs with you. Just leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone.

I'm talking about the negative people here complaining that our recruiting class isn't going to make a difference when we haven't even played a second of basketball. No, I don't think anyone has brought up Tyson's name specifically and said they have completely given up on him. If you haven't seen the negativity on here lately, Idk what to tell you. I feel like I have to spell everything out to you repeatedly as if I'm speaking to my 5-year-old niece..Man, it's annoying.

Or...you could just lighten up because, ya know...interweb message board and all....
2 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

…leave you alone? What are you 12 years old?

I’m not harassing you, taking personal shots, using vulgar language, etc towards you.

We’re two of the most active posters here, so of course I’m going to respond to some of your posts.
I feel like I'm 12 years old when I'm responding to you. I really do. The problem is I'm 35 years old, and I don't want to keep doing this with you. I come here when I can take a break from my work and my life to talk with fans of this program. not have you bust my balls and be a condescending know it all to me and everyone..I can disagree with many people on here, but most actually show some respect for other posters. You're rude just to be rude. You say things to get under people's skin all the time. We all get heated on here sometimes and go overboard, but there have only been two posters that are unnecessarily rude to people consistently. You and DC Rams.

So yes, like a 12-year-old I now have to block someone on a URI message board because they annoy me so much. That's incredible to me, but it is what it is.

Sorry Mods, I promise that's it from me about this...

I don't see much Cyril in Brown's game, but that would be awesome Sandor. Cyril had a motor that you don't really see in many players in this day and age. Brown does seem to have better hands than Cyril and a better touch. As Jersey said, we will need to see how he rebounds against D1 bigs. Totally different animal compared to jucos where there is not much defense and guys are throwing up shots left and right.
Lol..."don't want to keep doing this with you"??? Kinda seems that's exactly what you want to do! :lol: :lol:
2 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

0 x
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

Re: '21 F/C Tyson Brown (Florida Southwestern JC ---> URI ---> ??? )

Unread post by SandorClegane »

This one surprised me a bit. Do you think this was initiated by Archie?
0 x
“The greatest things in life are invisible to the eye”
- Mr. Rogers
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

Appears to be on a visit to ODU.
0 x
Ramfan22
ARD

Unread post by Ramfan22 »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 4 weeks ago Appears to be on a visit to ODU.
He’s from Virginia Beach probably will commit there
0 x