The Positives...

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

The Positives...

Unread post by Blue Man »

Yeah we suck, blah blah. It's a rainy day and I want to talk about different things. Like what's good at the moment.

Brandon Weston's Defense:

Yes, while our team defense sucks as a whole, it's been clear Weston is the best defender on this roster. I bring this up and I put this first because he's the only rotation player who was also on this team last year. It gives me hope that our best defender has grown to learn this defense, and that hope grows that other players who stay will also develop into better defenders. If you play a team-focused defense like the packline, you need the whole team to get it. If the core of this roster stays, that alone will mean a huge leap forward for the team.

Weston has had his share of issues on getting his head in the right place, but you can't not notice his improvement from last year to this year, that alone gives me hope that the entirety of the program isn't lost, and that we have hope that our staff can continue to develop our guys.

True Freshmen:

Fuchs and Estevez have been bright spots - even with Estevez hitting the freshman wall, and Fuchs bouts with periods that lack effort. For true freshman these are guys that you can be excited about building a team around moving forward. Estevez will get stronger and faster, build up his endurance, and become the key scorer on some future URI tournament teams. Fuchs will get smarter and continue to develop as well. Most importantly, they will develop and learn as defenders like Weston did from last year to this year.

Next year's Freshmen:

It's no secret that there are several glaring weaknesses on this team. I think it's fair to say the two biggest ones are defense, and point guard play. No offense to Luis, but he's not a true PG. He's a combo/scoring guard. There's a disconnect between Archie's desire to push the play, and Luis' ability to execute in transition. Next year's recruits are tailored to the needs of defense and PG play. Ben Hammond is racking up accolades and is the leader on a championship team with 4 and 5 star recruits. I can't think of a URI team that was good that didn't have a good PG. Garrick/Wheeler/Dowtin. We've had 3 really good teams in my lifetime (4 if we count the late Baron years that should've danced) and for the years we were good, there was a good PG.

Farrell is a lock down defender. Raw offensively, but we're lucky he is, because if he wasn't he'd be going to Duke or Kentucky.

If those 4 guys stick together, and you blend that with some combination of Green/House/Kortright/Montgomery and a few transfers, that's a legitimate team next year and the years beyond.

And yeah, that's about it for the positives at this point. But it's year two of a total rebuild, on an 85% new team with zero seniors. I'm going to cling to these liferafts at the moment.

Now yes, if everyone leaves then I'll probably bury myself in a hole and quit the internet. I'm just choosing to believe that's not the case and keep the faith that Archie's system is going to work if we just give it more time.
12 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Re: The Positives...

Unread post by theblueram »

Blueman, I'm giving Archie 4 years. These last two have sucked, but even if next year sucks I'm not getting on him. Year 4 is the year.
4 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Blue Man wrote: 1 month ago Yeah we suck, blah blah. It's a rainy day and I want to talk about different things. Like what's good at the moment.

Yes, while our team defense sucks as a whole, it's been clear Weston is the best defender on this roster. I bring this up and I put this first because he's the only rotation player who was also on this team last year. It gives me hope that our best defender has grown to learn this defense, and that hope grows that other players who stay will also develop into better defenders. If you play a team-focused defense like the packline, you need the whole team to get it. If the core of this roster stays, that alone will mean a huge leap forward for the team.

Weston has had his share of issues on getting his head in the right place, but you can't not notice his improvement from last year to this year, that alone gives me hope that the entirety of the program isn't lost, and that we have hope that our staff can continue to develop our guys.

True Freshmen:

Fuchs and Estevez have been bright spots - even with Estevez hitting the freshman wall, and Fuchs bouts with periods that lack effort. For true freshman these are guys that you can be excited about building a team around moving forward. Estevez will get stronger and faster, build up his endurance, and become the key scorer on some future URI tournament teams. Fuchs will get smarter and continue to develop as well. Most importantly, they will develop and learn as defenders like Weston did from last year to this year.

Next year's Freshmen:

It's no secret that there are several glaring weaknesses on this team. I think it's fair to say the two biggest ones are defense, and point guard play. No offense to Luis, but he's not a true PG. He's a combo/scoring guard. There's a disconnect between Archie's desire to push the play, and Luis' ability to execute in transition. Next year's recruits are tailored to the needs of defense and PG play. Ben Hammond is racking up accolades and is the leader on a championship team with 4 and 5 star recruits. I can't think of a URI team that was good that didn't have a good PG. Garrick/Wheeler/Dowtin. We've had 3 really good teams in my lifetime (4 if we count the late Baron years that should've danced) and for the years we were good, there was a good PG.

Farrell is a lock down defender. Raw offensively, but we're lucky he is, because if he wasn't he'd be going to Duke or Kentucky.

If those 4 guys stick together, and you blend that with some combination of Green/House/Kortright/Montgomery and a few transfers, that's a legitimate team next year and the years beyond.

And yeah, that's about it for the positives at this point. But it's year two of a total rebuild, on an 85% new team with zero seniors. I'm going to cling to these liferafts at the moment.

Now yes, if everyone leaves then I'll probably bury myself in a hole and quit the internet. I'm just choosing to believe that's not the case and keep the faith that Archie's system is going to work if we just give it more time.
Carlton "Silk" Owens not Tommy Garrick was the PG on the 88 team and is the all time leading scorer in school history. Played with a bullet in his arm and a chip on his shoulder. Helluva player.

Agree that we need to retain some of the core rotation, including Fuchs and Estevez, to feel good going into next season. If Archie needs to reinvent the entire roster again I would be concerned about the results next season.
2 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Archie by now has identified the "keepers".

Got to somehow persuade them to stay.

That and we know, add a few quality transfers.

That to me, is the key to a better season next year.

As Blue Man said, lose them and its start all over again, and we might as well give up.

That is the hope boys and girls.
1 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

bigappleram wrote: 1 month ago
Blue Man wrote: 1 month ago Yeah we suck, blah blah. It's a rainy day and I want to talk about different things. Like what's good at the moment.

True Freshmen:

Next year's Freshmen:

Carlton "Silk" Owens not Tommy Garrick was the PG on the 88 team and is the all time leading scorer in school history. Played with a bullet in his arm and a chip on his shoulder. Helluva player.

Agree that we need to retain some of the core rotation, including Fuchs and Estevez, to feel good going into next season. If Archie needs to reinvent the entire roster again I would be concerned about the results next season.
Brain fart. Sick backcourt. I was 1 years old, so my memory is a little fuzzy from that time.
1 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to Rhody's NIL
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Fair excuse!

I think Baron's lack of recruiting a high end PG was a huge detriment to his better teams. Marquis Jones was ok, Parfait Bittee was a converted combo guard. Add a legit PG to some of those rosters and even Baron wouldn't have been able to F it up.
5 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

BAR, you are right about that.

That was another big "what if" added to the pantheon of Rhody "what ifs" over the years!

The biggest 3 what ifs were 1978, 1988 and 1998.

Us old guys know, and will never ever forget.
3 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Don't forget Jiggy running that '78 team.
2 x
gorhody89
ARD

Unread post by gorhody89 »

Tough year but there are positives to build on.

Last year there really wasn’t a single player that I felt strongly about keeping - this year we have a core group that I hope we’re able to retain and add to. Every player on the roster has weaknesses, mostly on the defensive/effort side which typically correlate.

Need a legitimate PG and some type of high motor defensive player - adding someone with similar style/toughness as Stan Robinson/Marcus Smart/Buchanon/etc might help change culture and get other players to buy into the defensive side of the court.

We might be closer to being a good team then it appears - offensively we’re close and I think we have the size athleticism to be a decent defensive team
3 x
Clapton is God
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Weston would be the 4th guy I would like to keep with DG Fuchs and Cam , I trust Arch to upgrade the roster with better fits
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

gorhody89 wrote: 1 month ago Tough year but there are positives to build on.

Last year there really wasn’t a single player that I felt strongly about keeping - this year we have a core group that I hope we’re able to retain and add to. Every player on the roster has weaknesses, mostly on the defensive/effort side which typically correlate.

Need a legitimate PG and some type of high motor defensive player - adding someone with similar style/toughness as Stan Robinson/Marcus Smart/Buchanon/etc might help change culture and get other players to buy into the defensive side of the court.

We might be closer to being a good team then it appears - offensively we’re close and I think we have the size athleticism to be a decent defensive team
You didn't want to keep Ish last year?
1 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

True Freshmen:

Next year's Freshmen:

Yep, u r right about Garrick -did not play point guard for us, but did play point guard in his NBA career. I Remember talking with Gene Shue, the coach of the Clippers when Garrick was a,rookie. He was very confident that Tommy could handle,the point guard position. I guess we had two very capable point guards on that team !
1 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

True Freshmen:

Next year's Freshmen:

Blue man. U R right on Weston. Hard nosed kid, not afraid of contact and willing to get floor burns. This is one that I hope Archie makes a priority to retain.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Tommy didn't play point guard but he was a good passer and had a lot of assists. Of course, that team put up some crazy numbers under Penders. Not only is Silk the all time scoring leader, he's 2nd all time in assists behind Tyson.
0 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

I wish House had a better motor/attitude. When he wants to be, he is really smooth to the hoop and has a nice hang-time finish.
1 x
Mobley was fouled.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

RI_Bred wrote: 1 month ago I wish House had a better motor/attitude. When he wants to be, he is really smooth to the hoop and has a nice hang-time finish.
And that's why I think he could be a good defensive player if he wanted to. He certainly has quick lateral moves when the ball is in his hands. Doesn't he have the same feet when he's playing defense? Frustrating.
2 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

I would only keep 8 - I’ve seen enough of the others (including starters) that proven can’t play D
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 month ago
RI_Bred wrote: 1 month ago I wish House had a better motor/attitude. When he wants to be, he is really smooth to the hoop and has a nice hang-time finish.
And that's why I think he could be a good defensive player if he wanted to. He certainly has quick lateral moves when the ball is in his hands. Doesn't he have the same feet when he's playing defense? Frustrating.
I have noticed recently he has decent defense on the ball handler, he like the rest, when sagging into the lane off the ball(packline) often stand up tall and slow to react.
2 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Rams99
Abdul Fox

Unread post by Rams99 »

New can be good. Who the hell knows who will stay and who will go but I’m not afraid of new guys coming. I think we need to get older and experienced which will hopefully lead to leadership. This off-season will be huge but if we we’re able to bring in strong freshmen like Cam and Fuchs even if they leave who’s to say we can’t bring in similar guys. Also say what you want about practice facility to me it’s one more thing that stands out as a positive. I also saw today they might be expanding the amount of NCAA teams in the tournament 😅
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

McRam wrote: 1 month ago

True Freshmen:

Next year's Freshmen:

Yep, u r right about Garrick -did not play point guard for us, but did play point guard in his NBA career. I Remember talking with Gene Shue, the coach of the Clippers when Garrick was a,rookie. He was very confident that Tommy could handle,the point guard position. I guess we had two very capable point guards on that team !
Tommy had a decent NBA career played for a few teams and he had to make the switch to point guard to play in the league

Silk and Tyson were so freaking good lefty point guards who could shoot from deep great passers
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

section(105) wrote: 1 month ago
I have noticed recently he has decent defense on the ball handler, he like the rest, when sagging into the lane off the ball(packline) often stand up tall and slow to react.
House has all the physical tools to be a lock down defender. He’s strong as a bull and has explosive speed. It’s all awareness, IQ and knowing the scout. Still having flash backs to him back pedaling into the lane as Jordan King rose up for a three that was obvious to anyone with eyes he was going to take. If he improved on that end of the floor and if he worked on trying to facilitate for others instead of always a straight line to the hoop (even if it’s not open) he could be really good. But he’s 4 years into college ball can any of that improve? I’m not sure.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

ElmCityRhody wrote: 1 month ago I would only keep 8 - I’ve seen enough of the others (including starters) that proven can’t play D
without giving it a lot of thought...that just seems like a lot
1 x
gorhody89
ARD

Unread post by gorhody89 »

Wanted to keep Ish but didn’t think it was the biggest loss. In my opinion if Ish is your best guard you’re not a tournament team
3 x
Clapton is God
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

For me this is easy.
My positives were the impact and play of true freshmen Fuchs and Cam.
Plus, I will add the commitment of our 2 recruits Hammond and Farrell.

Going forward I would also like us to return Fou and possibly Dubs, they are still young, a little raw, but I can see the upside.

If they all are here next season plus the return of our most impactful core veterans, then I feel we may have something and can make some noise in 24-25. This would include tweaking a few pieces and adding a couple of solid transfers.

I just think having a year under their belt with this staff is important in the team's development and chemistry.

If we end up going through another complete overhaul (3 in 3 years) that is a recipe for failure and we can look forward to an ugly 24-25.
4 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

gorhody89 wrote: 1 month ago

Wanted to keep Ish but didn’t think it was the biggest loss. In my opinion if Ish is your best guard you’re not a tournament team
I think Ish would have been a leader on this team and maybe would have stopped some of the bullshit that's been going on with some of the attitudes and apathy of some of the players.
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

I think Ish would have been a leader on this team and maybe would have stopped some of the bullshit that's been going on with some of the attitudes and apathy of some of the players.
If Ish stated, we wouldn't have some of the bs attitudes because House wouldn't be here.
1 x
Go Rhody
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Rhody15 wrote: 1 month ago

If Ish stated, we wouldn't have some of the bs attitudes because House wouldn't be here.
I do like some of House's game, but I'd much rather have Ish. And if Ish stayed, we'd be honoring him tonight (unless he was planning on staying for a 5th year), someone who was actually here for 4 years, rare these days.
2 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

I do like some of House's game, but I'd much rather have Ish. And if Ish stayed, we'd be honoring him tonight (unless he was planning on staying for a 5th year), someone who was actually here for 4 years, rare these days.
I agree, certainly having senior leadership and an understanding of the defense - as well as being a selfless defender would've gone a long way for helping this team overall. But Ish wasn't the difference between us being "good" or a tourney team and what we are now. Definitely worth a few more wins and I'd have loved to have a 4 year Ram, but he deserved a chance to go dance and I don't blame him for wanting the pressure of being a rebuild cornerstone without having the eligibility to see the payoff.
3 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Blue Man wrote: 1 month ago

I agree, certainly having senior leadership and an understanding of the defense - as well as being a selfless defender would've gone a long way for helping this team overall. But Ish wasn't the difference between us being "good" or a tourney team and what we are now. Definitely worth a few more wins and I'd have loved to have a 4 year Ram, but he deserved a chance to go dance and I don't blame him for wanting the pressure of being a rebuild cornerstone without having the eligibility to see the payoff.
Oh, I don't blame him either.
1 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

Gonna throw in Dubsky as a positive from last night. Not saying he needs to start or even play more minutes but he brought some of that energy and hustle last night that's been sorely missed. Kind of sad that when a dude plays hard and looks like he wants to be on the floor it stands out, but that's where we are now.
3 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

SmartyBarrett wrote: 1 month ago Gonna throw in Dubsky as a positive from last night. Not saying he needs to start or even play more minutes but he brought some of that energy and hustle last night that's been sorely missed. Kind of sad that when a dude plays hard and looks like he wants to be on the floor it stands out, but that's where we are now.
In that vein it’s where we really missed Ish this year. You need energy and hustle guys, but if you want the team to follow, that energy and hustle guy needs to be a leader on the team.

The really good teams have their most talented player as their energy and hustle guy - like a Jared Terrell.
4 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

SmartyBarrett wrote: 1 month ago Gonna throw in Dubsky as a positive from last night. Not saying he needs to start or even play more minutes but he brought some of that energy and hustle last night that's been sorely missed. Kind of sad that when a dude plays hard and looks like he wants to be on the floor it stands out, but that's where we are now.
Yeah I’m good with Dubs returning if the staff wants him back , I think he can be a 10-15 minute guy off the bench providing shooting
4 x
Rams99
Abdul Fox

Unread post by Rams99 »

I wonder seeing as how we expect a lot of turnover and with have hammond and farrel coming in if this will help our chances recruiting from the portal. Die hard fan..so I’ll be excited for a new year regardless of who stays and goes.
1 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

It seems that most of us like Cam. I am no exception. I am interested in how other people on this board rate the progress of Cam this season. Eg. Not much difference from the beginning of the season or a completely different player at the end of the season.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

McRam wrote: 1 month ago It seems that most of us like Cam. I am no exception. I am interested in how other people on this board rate the progress of Cam this season. Eg. Not much difference from the beginning of the season or a completely different player at the end of the season.
I'm no talent savant, but I actually thought he was better at the beginning of the year. I guess like with most of the others, that may have been more about the level of competition
6 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 1 month ago
McRam wrote: 1 month ago It seems that most of us like Cam. I am no exception. I am interested in how other people on this board rate the progress of Cam this season. Eg. Not much difference from the beginning of the season or a completely different player at the end of the season.
I'm no talent savant, but I actually thought he was better at the beginning of the year. I guess like with most of the others, that may have been more about the level of competition
With freshmen, there’s always a “wall” they hit. Adjusting to college schedules, balancing your new life with all the demands of being a D1 athlete, playing more at a higher level, guys always get burnt out.

I think everyone understands that’s what happened with Cam but recognize the talent and trajectory once his body and mind adjusts.
2 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

With freshmen, there’s always a “wall” they hit. Adjusting to college schedules, balancing your new life with all the demands of being a D1 athlete, playing more at a higher level, guys always get burnt out.

I think everyone understands that’s what happened with Cam but recognize the talent and trajectory once his body and mind adjusts.
Yes Blue Man all true, but in addition the team as a whole performed so badly and out of sync including the veterans, which may have also slowed his development and progress.
However, he did just go 3-3 (3PT) against SLU, still shows he has a good touch from the outside.
2 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

I don't think Cam has a big enough role yet. Luis, House, Green, Fuchs often seem to have the ball in their hands. At this stage Cam is a shooter for us. He's had some moments where he was able to drive and finish or hit a midrange. But you can tell he's very smooth on the offensive end....I think he will make the biggest jump next year. He's definitely hit a wall. That's why Connor looks so energetic out there. He hasn't played at all. It's why NBA players looked absolutely incredible in the bubble. They had a long break.
1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

Estevez OOC per game: 18 minutes, 7.8 points, 1.8 rebounds, 0.7 steals, 0.8 assists, 45.7 percent from the field, 40.5 percent from 3.

Estevez conference per game: 23 minutes, 6.5 points, 1.4 rebounds, 0.5 steals, 1.3 assists, 38.9 percent from the field, 42.9 percent from 3.

So, yeah - He probably hit that "traditional" freshman wall when it comes to either conditioning or level / intensity of competition. I think he'll be better next year, but I think his long-term peak might be more as a spark off the bench or fringe starter. He either needs to get a lot more comfortable handling the ball and setting others up, or better at creating his own offense.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

SGreenwell wrote: 1 month ago Estevez OOC per game: 18 minutes, 7.8 points, 1.8 rebounds, 0.7 steals, 0.8 assists, 45.7 percent from the field, 40.5 percent from 3.

Estevez conference per game: 23 minutes, 6.5 points, 1.4 rebounds, 0.5 steals, 1.3 assists, 38.9 percent from the field, 42.9 percent from 3.

So, yeah - He probably hit that "traditional" freshman wall when it comes to either conditioning or level / intensity of competition. I think he'll be better next year, but I think his long-term peak might be more as a spark off the bench or fringe starter. He either needs to get a lot more comfortable handling the ball and setting others up, or better at creating his own offense.
I think having a true PG is going to make a world of difference on this team.

Perfect example from last game was when Dubsky came into the game near the end of the first half. He was WIDE open 2/5 offensive sets he saw at the end of the half. They ran zero plays for him. He touched the ball twice, once covered when he had to pass it off, and once as time was expiring and he needed to hoist up a contested shot.

A true PG would have the mind to get something going to the shooter who was brought in the game specifically to shoot.
1 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

SGreenwell wrote: 1 month ago Estevez OOC per game: 18 minutes, 7.8 points, 1.8 rebounds, 0.7 steals, 0.8 assists, 45.7 percent from the field, 40.5 percent from 3.

Perfect example from last game was when Dubsky came into the game near the end of the first half. He was WIDE open 2/5 offensive sets he saw at the end of the half. They ran zero plays for him. He touched the ball twice, once covered when he had to pass it off, and once as time was expiring and he needed to hoist up a contested shot.

A true PG would have the mind to get something going to the shooter who was brought in the game specifically to shoot.
Exactly. Kortright has exceeded my expectations having come in as a 6th man Combo Guard from Quinnipiac. He’s probably the most exceeded of all incoming players imho
But after the 2nd game this year I had an uh oh moment that the PG was an issue and to make matters worse this is not a very good passing team overall. Fuchs passes well and Kortright passes decent too but the ready are below average. Estevez passes pretty well for a Freshman but he suffers from not being set up well. Imagine how Jeff Dowtin would find Estevez?

This team has guards who dribble too much, look for their own shot first, turn the ball over and don’t have great speed.

I’m very interested to see what Miller does vs Fordham tomorrow based on his comments after the St Louis and George Mason games.

Would not surprise me to see Estevez back in the starting line up.

43% 3P shooting that Estevez has displayed in A10 play would be nice to leverage vs Fordham and especially next Tuesday afternoon.

It’s not next season yet!!!!
2 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Hammond makes the right play most of the time. But as we have said. His dudes make shots now. Will ours? Connor and Cam are great shooters but need a lot of work in other areas. But if they do develop, the idea of having two strong 3 pt shooters next to Hammond excites me. Long way to go though..
4 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

There is the freshman wall and also the impact from him being scouted.

There really wasn’t a “book” on Cam early season but as the season went along, teams could develop a book on him - tendencies, strengths, weaknesses, etc.

Cam, along with help from the staff, will adapt.
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Good points , Hammond is so quick with the ball that he should get our guys a lot of open looks , let’s hope we can knock them down
0 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

Jersey77 wrote: 1 month ago

Yes Blue Man all true, but in addition the team as a whole performed so badly and out of sync including the veterans, which may have also slowed his development and progress.
However, he did just go 3-3 (3PT) against SLU, still shows he has a good touch from the outside.
I honestly love his quick release on his shot and his shooting motion is so fluid. I just think the freshman wall just means they get worn down from the more grueling schedule between games/travel and practices in college that their body just sort of gets too tired to progress further.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Cam shot 42 % from 3 which is excellent, let’s hope he can maintain or exceed thst next year
0 x