THE EARLY LINE URI VS SLU

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
luke
Cuttino Mobley

THE EARLY LINE URI VS SLU

Unread post by luke »

Team Rankings has this game as URI - 1.5 which I guess is amazing considering the Rams recent play , but it is a tribute to how poorly St.Louis has
also been playing . Still can't even pick the Rams to win of cover . a win or a loss doesn't seem to matter much anymore . would like to see more of
Dubsky and Estevez as the season winds down and hope they can show something.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Re: THE EARLY LINE URI VS SLU

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

luke wrote: 1 month ago Team Rankings has this game as URI - 1.5 which I guess is amazing considering the Rams recent play , but it is a tribute to how poorly St.Louis has
also been playing . Still can't even pick the Rams to win of cover . a win or a loss doesn't seem to matter much anymore . would like to see more of
Dubsky and Estevez as the season winds down and hope they can show something.
No...but you can pick sloo's mascot as one of the top 2 creepiest in the country. So there's that
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Don't home teams typically get a 3 point advantage? If so, does that mean URI would be a underdog at a neutral site or on the road?
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

RF1 wrote: 1 month ago Don't home teams typically get a 3 point advantage? If so, does that mean URI would be a underdog at a neutral site or on the road?
Correct
So URI would be 1.5 point underdog at a neutral site and 4.5 point underdog if the game was at St Louis
0 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

RF1 wrote: 1 month ago Don't home teams typically get a 3 point advantage? If so, does that mean URI would be a underdog at a neutral site or on the road?
Always though it was 3-4 points depending on location. So yes, we would be a 3 pt underdog on a neutral site.
0 x
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

I parlayed URI 1st to 15 with Villanova 1st to 15. Hit the Villanova part. Please Rhody, do me a solid & win the race 15
0 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33