2/28 | VCU | 6:30PM (CBSSN)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Re: 2/28 | VCU | 6:30PM (CBSSN)

Unread post by Rhody15 »

It doesn’t mean much with everyone having next season to play, and the ability to change their minds in the coming months, but will be interesting if anyone gets “honored” on Senior Night.
0 x
Go Rhody
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

KeaneyBluBallz wrote: 2 months ago
ElmCityRhody wrote: 2 months ago
Jersey77 wrote: 2 months ago

For the most part, those were my thoughts also.

especially given our cupcake OOC schedule..

my goodness

i remain a strong Archie supporter - but I really cannot justify my stance other than faith he will turn us into a CONSISTENT top tier a10 program

i better go light more candles tho..
what's the over/under on a #cutarchiebait post?

ZERO

i want to keep him as a coach for his full contract then re-evaluate
3 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

Imho, the quality of the staff’s recruiting and retention are going to be primarily dependent on what our NIL can afford. Going forward, all the other reasons will be secondary.

Playing time availability will matter a lot but will not eclipse NIL for more talented recruits and transfers. So, we need to at least be near the top in the A10 in NIL going forward to compete consistently for A10 titles or we will simply lose out on players to programs with better NIL offerings and playing time availability.
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

KeaneyBluBallz wrote: 2 months ago

especially given our cupcake OOC schedule..

my goodness

i remain a strong Archie supporter - but I really cannot justify my stance other than faith he will turn us into a CONSISTENT top tier a10 program

i better go light more candles tho..
what's the over/under on a #cutarchiebait post?

ZERO

i want to keep him as a coach for his full contract then re-evaluate
It doesn't usually work like that.
By the end of his 4th year, they will either extend him or let him go.

If we have a good season in 24-25, see a lot of progress and are going in a positive direction, they may renegotiate his contract after year 3.
1 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

Rhody15 wrote: 2 months ago It doesn’t mean much with everyone having next season to play, and the ability to change their minds in the coming months, but will be interesting if anyone gets “honored” on Senior Night.
Gonna be awkward either way...
0 x
Mobley was fouled.
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

hrstrat57 wrote: 2 months ago Maybe recruiting should include mandatory viewing of the PackLine YouTube videos I posted last month. Hey recruit are you willing to put in the work to do this and only this? Often at the expense of your development? This is what we do here. We don’t do that (or that or that) We focus on packline first above all else including offense.

Are you in Mr Recruit?

It’s clear to me that some of our current crew isn’t towing the “line”

(Do not assume hrstrat57 is a fan of the PackLine)

Agree with Ramster how this team finishes the season is critical.
Lucky for us SLU has been in a worse tailspin than we've been in.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Jdrums#3 wrote: 2 months ago Imho, the quality of the staff’s recruiting and retention are going to be primarily dependent on what our NIL can afford. Going forward, all the other reasons will be secondary.

Playing time availability will matter a lot but will not eclipse NIL for more talented recruits and transfers. So, we need to at least be near the top in the A10 in NIL going forward to compete consistently for A10 titles or we will simply lose out on players to programs with better NIL offerings and playing time availability.
Which is no different for all 353 D1 teams in a way, right? :lol: :lol:

But still the Assistants and the Coaches must find the best possible prospects.

We talk a ton about players 8-13 and a ton about filling out the roster but it’s really players 1-5, and even players 1,2 that make a team achieve success and the AQ. Odom, Mobley, Wheeler, Reynolds-Dean, Mathews, Terrell, Sly Williams, Jiggy Williamson, Stan and Jimmy Wright (brothers) Pappy Owens, Silk Owens, Dowtin, Upshaw, Green, and on and on and I don’t mean to leave anyone out just making the point - it’s the top quality players, the home run hitters that you need to get and then build around.

Would any current roster player by in the Top 7 of the 2 Hurley NCAA Teams? I’d say not.

Not worried about players 6-13 or even 3-13 so much as players 1and 2.

That’s why I’d keep Fuchs and Estevez because they have potential. Can they be great? Not sure, but at least there is a chance (dumb and dumber infamous line)
2 x
Backroads
Jeff Kent

Unread post by Backroads »

Soon we’ll probably hear who if any will be honored at senior night
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

So I hope next year we don't have to integrate 11 new players with almost zero returning production and have your starters and rotational players miss 51 games between them. Where we don't have to use TEN different starting lineups into February.

That would be a nice start! Just saying.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Matt Keebler wrote: 2 months ago :evil:
reef wrote: 2 months ago
NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 2 months ago

I guess "what went wrong" with media relationships could be interesting to some, but I'm more interested in "what went wrong" as far as the winning goes
Surprised it took this long for Vault to get a dig like this in about Arch
He’s an a#%hole and a troll. He blocked me
because i was commenting every time he crapped on Archie/Rhody
I've been blocked for about a year. He doesn't like it if you disagree with him.
0 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

ramster wrote: 2 months ago
Jdrums#3 wrote: 2 months ago Imho, the quality of the staff’s recruiting and retention are going to be primarily dependent on what our NIL can afford. Going forward, all the other reasons will be secondary.

We talk a ton about players 8-13 and a ton about filling out the roster but it’s really players 1-5, and even players 1,2 that make a team achieve success and the AQ. Odom, Mobley, Wheeler, Reynolds-Dean, Mathews, Terrell, Sly Williams, Jiggy Williamson, Stan and Jimmy Wright (brothers) Pappy Owens, Silk Owens, Dowtin, Upshaw, Green, and on and on and I don’t mean to leave anyone out just making the point - it’s the top quality players, the home run hitters that you need to get and then build around.

Would any current roster player by in the Top 7 of the 2 Hurley NCAA Teams? I’d say not.

That’s why I’d keep Fuchs and Estevez because they have potential. Can they be great? Not sure, but at least there is a chance (dumb and dumber infamous line)
Wrong. Many of those 353 don’t have the infrastructure, commitment, are not a basketball centric school, not in a basketball centric conference (which the battleaxe called the A10 in her statement on UMass leaving for the MAC) the history, etc. that we do.

We are in are in a good position. We are not in the best position but neither are we in the worst (hopeless) position. We have to have our NIL act together so our position isn’t squandered.

You need to whittle that 353 number down significantly.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

PeterRamTime wrote: 2 months ago So I hope next year we don't have to integrate 11 new players with almost zero returning production and have your starters and rotational players miss 51 games between them. Where we don't have to use TEN different starting lineups into February.

We didn't have to use 10 different lineups due to injuries.

Multiple lineups were because Archie decided to make a change for whatever reason.

Christ man, give it up with the injury excuse.

We’re not a .500 team with or without everyone healthy.

We just are not strong/fast/athletic enough to defend.

Simple as that.
1 x
Go Rhody
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Jdrums#3 wrote: 2 months ago

Wrong. Many of those 353 don’t have the infrastructure, commitment, are not a basketball centric school, not in a basketball centric conference (which the battleaxe called the A10 in her statement on UMass leaving for the MAC) the history, etc. that we do.

We are in are in a good position. We are not in the best position but neither are we in the worst (hopeless) position. We have to have our NIL act together so our position isn’t squandered.

Make the 353 whatever you want it to be. 150? 250?
50?

Sounds like making excuses for Miller and his staff.

Wasn’t our fault - URI just doesn’t have enough NIL

The blame game

Miller gets 2 million per year after today. That’s a lot of potential NIL. If NIL is #1 I'll choose a lower pay HC and and distribute more money to the autograph sessions and Dunkin Donuts appearance events.

This team is where it’s at post the 2 Hurley NCAA appearances because of Head Coaching selections by the AD and President of URI. Now moving soon into year 7.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

PeterRamTime wrote: 2 months ago So I hope next year we don't have to integrate 11 new players with almost zero returning production and have your starters and rotational players miss 51 games between them. Where we don't have to use TEN different starting lineups into February.

If URI had every single player available for every game what do you think our record be? And you got Green unexpectedly because of a US Court Ruling which was a bonus.

Likely we will finish 11-20 with a 1st round loss based on listening to most all on the board now.

So if PRT there were no injuries at all, Bilau plays every game, Foumena, Fuchs, Weston, Montgomery, Kortright……all play every game what would our record be?

My guess with perfect health and Green still eligible due to court case benefit 13-18 winning Game 1, losing Game 2 in Brooklyn. That’s the max.

And I’d still only want Fuchs and Estevez back, the 2 incoming freshman,plus with the option to keep some others maybe, a stretch, based on how I do in the Portal.

Goal to win the Conference and the AQ. Starting 5 needs to be much better than this starting 5 - healthy or not healthy.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Rhody15 wrote: 2 months ago

Multiple lineups were because Archie decided to make a change for whatever reason.

Simple as that.
🤣

I feel like I'm living in a bizarro world where all of you think our attrition from last year into this year is somehow normal and couldn't possibly be a major catalyst to the mess we are in.

Other than benching Zek and Tyson and Luis for one game what wasn't a direct result of players being in and out of availability? Not just the starting lineups were effected, but we were never able to iron out a consistent rotation of players. Some of that is definitely Archie trying things, but how much of that is him trying to make things work with guys in and out of practice and games?

We sure were strong and fast enough for a two weeks when we had some semblance of stability. What was and is troubling is how easily they give up within games, but again, it's kinda understandable when things go wrong in a crazy up and down season with a million different rotations and first season together and with a new coach. Teams collapse under these circumstances all the time. Probably every time.

It's not even an excuse for everything, but an acknowledgment of how unlikely ANYONE would fair well under our particular circumstances, especially when we don't know how much they have effected our play. In a sport where continuity is paramount to your consistency it's pretty damn hard not to collapse when you have zero consistency across the board with player availability or continuity.

Hard for me to just give up all hope considering the context of our situation. We will either return a solid core and put the right freshman and portal pieces around them to turn it around, or we will continue to play zero defense and have zero resiliency.

If we have to flip a roster again and everyone is banged up, we will be screwed once again.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

If URI had every single player available for every game what do you think our record be? And you got Green unexpectedly because of a US Court Ruling which was a bonus.

Likely we will finish 11-20 with a 1st round loss based on listening to most all on the board now.

So if PRT there were no injuries at all, Bilau plays every game, Foumena, Fuchs, Weston, Montgomery, Kortright……all play every game what would our record be?

My guess with perfect health and Green still eligible due to court case benefit 13-18 winning Game 1, losing Game 2 in Brooklyn. That’s the max.

And I’d still only want Fuchs and Estevez back, the 2 incoming freshman,plus with the option to keep some others maybe, a stretch, based on how I do in the Portal.

Goal to win the Conference and the AQ. Starting 5 needs to be much better than this starting 5 - healthy or not healthy.
In all likelihood we would be better by some margin.

If we would be no better or worse

What about other teams? Would they be successful with what we have had to deal with? 11 new players 51 total games missed? Who doesn't have a shitty year? Tell me?
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

PeterRamTime wrote: 2 months ago

Simple as that.
🤣

I feel like I'm living in a bizarro world where all of you think our attrition from last year into this year is somehow normal and couldn't possibly be a major catalyst to the mess we are in.

Other than benching Zek and Tyson and Luis for one game what wasn't a direct result of players being in and out of availability?
Uh, last night Zek started for Green.

Green started over Zek the previous game @ La Salle.

Both players were healthy each game. Health didn’t affect those guys starting.

That last night was literally a game that wasn’t a direct result of players being available.

Tyson has started for Fuchs since he’s been out.
0 x
Go Rhody
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

cRAM4finals wrote: 2 months ago The players we have are a result of the recruiting efforts. Archie doesn’t fill the funnel with players; that’s his assistants’ jobs. Novel thought here but how about a change in assistants and bring in a new lead recruiter. Maybe we can fill the funnel with players who have a little more ability, speed and athleticism - but just as important or maybe more - a character defined by a desire to win and give a 100 plus percent to the goal of winning - as a team. A couple of those players might actually pop out of the bottom of the funnel and choose URI. Pipe dream, but I’m a dreamer I guess
You get rid of KJ say goodbye to Hammond..
1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Next year needs to be .500 or better if we are sub .500 I will turn on Coach Arch and then another sub .500 in year 4 I would like a firing
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

steveystuds06 wrote: 2 months ago
cRAM4finals wrote: 2 months ago The players we have are a result of the recruiting efforts. Archie doesn’t fill the funnel with players; that’s his assistants’ jobs. Novel thought here but how about a change in assistants and bring in a new lead recruiter. Maybe we can fill the funnel with players who have a little more ability, speed and athleticism - but just as important or maybe more - a character defined by a desire to win and give a 100 plus percent to the goal of winning - as a team. A couple of those players might actually pop out of the bottom of the funnel and choose URI. Pipe dream, but I’m a dreamer I guess
No way in hell would Archie get rid of KJ, that is laughable.
If KJ isn't here next season, it will be his decision probably trading up.
2 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Jdrums#3 wrote: 2 months ago

Make the 353 whatever you want it to be. 150? 250?
50?

Sounds like making excuses for Miller and his staff.

Wasn’t our fault - URI just doesn’t have enough NIL

The blame game

Miller gets 2 million per year after today. That’s a lot of potential NIL. If NIL is #1 I'll choose a lower pay HC and and distribute more money to the autograph sessions and Dunkin Donuts appearance events.

This team is where it’s at post the 2 Hurley NCAA appearances because of Head Coaching selections by the AD and President of URI. Now moving soon into year 7.
Not sure how you get I am making excuses for the staff from that. That is a stretch.

I never said we didn’t have enough NIL.
Last edited by Jdrums#3 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

reef wrote: 2 months ago Next year needs to be .500 or better if we are sub .500 I will turn on Coach Arch and then another sub .500 in year 4 I would like a firing
I am right now

In the darkness

GUARANTEEING we finish above .500 next year.

Bookmark it!
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

What about other teams? Would they be successful with what we have had to deal with? 11 new players 51 total games missed? Who doesn't have a shitty year? Tell me?
I’m not talking about other teams

This team. How much different would this team be with zero injuries? It’s what you have been bringing up frequently.

But if 11 new players were an issue for this year, if I don’t miss my guess there could be wholesale changes again this year too. I’ll be disappointed if there are not.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

We've played other teams with injury problems, sometimes without their best player. If we were totally healthy and the teams we played were totally healthy, I actually think our record would be worse than it is now.
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Billyboy78 wrote: 2 months ago

We've played other teams with injury problems, sometimes without their best player. If we were totally healthy and the teams we played were totally healthy, I actually think our record would be worse than it is now.
Maybe,

But the point being made over the past month is that URI has suffered far more than others
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Maybe,

But the point being made over the past month is that URI has suffered far more than others
Really, I don't buy that.
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Jersey77 wrote: 2 months ago

Maybe,

Really, I don't buy that.
Neither do I
0 x
Coach_NDuke
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by Coach_NDuke »

rhodyram22 wrote: 2 months ago
Not Mike Powell wrote: 2 months ago Dubs asking to be taken out after 3 minutes of playing time. Nice!
He should’ve gone to K State
True
1 x

Cheers
Coach N Duke
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Coach_NDuke wrote: 2 months ago
rhodyram22 wrote: 2 months ago
Not Mike Powell wrote: 2 months ago Dubs asking to be taken out after 3 minutes of playing time. Nice!
He should’ve gone to K State
True
Next year?
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

reef wrote: 2 months ago Next year needs to be .500 or better if we are sub .500 I will turn on Coach Arch and then another sub .500 in year 4 I would like a firing
I am right now

In the darkness

Bookmark it!
I can see the OOC to guarantee the .500
Northeast State U !
Cupcake St U !
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

I am right now

In the darkness

Bookmark it!

But……..possible injuries?
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

😂

So it's more likely we'd be worse healthy? Never heard of that suggestion before in my life.

We were NEVER healthy or had every player eligible and available the entire year.

Which is my point. How do we know how little or how much that effected us? 11 new players and they have collectively missed 51 games. Recipe for a crappy season.

The injuries alone are bad, but I don't know how you all can't see how much that can amplify how much of a struggle it's been for the coaches and players to get in any groove considering it's almost an entirely new team.

It just seems logically unreasonable to be that down on this group considering I've never heard of any team that's accomplished anything meaningful under similar circumstances.
0 x
Coach_NDuke
Frenchy Tomlin

Rhodyg wrote: 2 months ago
ElmCityRhody wrote: 2 months ago I am glad I took advantage of a beautiful
Charleston night than watch this garbage

Just looked up the score then just deleted my dvr recording
“Free Dubs” though right? After you spammed 7 threads saying the same thing?

He couldn’t play for Charleston Southern.
Rhody15, this is not meant to be argumentative. I’m curious why you believe Connor Dubsky could not play at a Charleston Southern. How could a player regress so quickly considering he was offered at Kansas State? 3-5 so far from 3pt land the first time he has a chance, dude has a clip. Has had no business heating up the bench on this Rhode Island team
Not only KState, but Maryland, Wichita State, Rice, San Jose State, ...and about 15 other mid majors.
0 x

Cheers
Coach N Duke
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

“Free Dubs” though right? After you spammed 7 threads saying the same thing?

He couldn’t play for Charleston Southern.
Rhody15, this is not meant to be argumentative. I’m curious why you believe Connor Dubsky could not play at a Charleston Southern. How could a player regress so quickly considering he was offered at Kansas State? 3-5 so far from 3pt land the first time he has a chance, dude has a clip. Has had no business heating up the bench on this Rhode Island team
Not only KState, but Maryland, Wichita State, Rice, San Jose State, ...and about 15 other mid majors.
Wow. He should go get that money and fame.
No brainer. Run.
In fact he’s probably already agreed to go and his showcase last night maybe sealed it or at least reinforced.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

No brainer. Run.
In fact he’s probably already agreed to go and his showcase last night maybe sealed it or at least reinforced.
Dubs would go low major if he transferred. He enjoys Rhody. If Archie wants him back he's coming back.
2 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

No brainer. Run.
Dubs would go low major if he transferred. He enjoys Rhody. If Archie wants him back he's coming back.
I know that. You know that. But now we have to question. Archie further for not having played him more his freshman year.
And he has all these high majors he turned down for URI
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

No brainer. Run.
The guy can shoot it for sure. Wouldn't hate him coming back. He would just need to play reasonably OK defense if he can come in and be a threat from 3 as a back up.

He was athletic enough to block that shot after he missed a 3!
0 x
Coach_NDuke
Frenchy Tomlin

The Team Takeover AAU connection. But, KJ does not determine Hammond playing time.
0 x

Cheers
Coach N Duke
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

No brainer. Run.
The guy can shoot it for sure. Wouldn't hate him coming back. He would just need to play reasonably OK defense if he can come in and be a threat from 3 as a back up.

I am okay with Dubs staying, as well, PRT. Another season to determine if he can carve out a regular rotation role here.
0 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

No brainer. Run.

he made the ECR cut as well

you don't get rid of a sniper
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

This may be your goal Ramster but not mine. My goal is At Large bid. Could care less if we win the conference or tournament.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

😂

So it's more likely we'd be worse healthy? Never heard of that suggestion before in my life.

We were NEVER healthy or had every player eligible and available the entire year.

Which is my point. How do we know how little or how much that effected us? 11 new players and they have collectively missed 51 games. Recipe for a crappy season.

The injuries alone are bad, but I don't know how you all can't see how much that can amplify how much of a struggle it's been for the coaches and players to get in any groove considering it's almost an entirely new team.

It just seems logically unreasonable to be that down on this group considering I've never heard of any team that's accomplished anything meaningful under similar circumstances.
PRT, it appears that you are trying to deflect some of the blame for this season away from the staff or make excuses for them.
I don't feel that any of the injuries or unforeseen circumstances that we experienced this year would even be remotely close to be considered a season breaker.

Much of what we went through wasn't any different than what other teams dealt with and actually to a much lesser degree than several others.

No need to defend Archie because none of us feel that a coaching change is necessary or makes sense at this point.

Of course we all are a little disappointed but that comes with the territory of being a Rhody fan.
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

he made the ECR cut as well

you don't get rid of a sniper
Yeah no complaints from me if Dubs returns , need a guy who can stroke it from deep
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

theblueram wrote: 2 months ago

This may be your goal Ramster but not mine. My goal is At Large bid. Could care less if we win the conference or tournament.
Hahahahahha

You could care less about the winning the conference tournament and making the NCAA tourney? What?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Imagine actually thinking like this.
0 x
Go Rhody
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Hahahahahha

You could care less about the winning the conference tournament and making the NCAA tourney? What?

Imagine not being intelligent enough to actually read my post and realize what was said. But since your light is flickering, my goal each season is At Large bids. A flash in the pan, 1 bid league type of AQ is not my goal. Damn, you are just not very literate.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Hahahahahha

Imagine not being intelligent enough to actually read my post and realize what was said. But since your light is flickering, my goal each season is At Large bids. A flash in the pan, 1 bid league type of AQ is not my goal. Damn, you are just not very literate.
How is your goal not winning the conference tournament?

Every single coaches goal is to win their conference tournament.

Leave absolutely no doubt.
0 x
Go Rhody
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Hahahahahha

How is your goal not winning the conference tournament?

Every single coaches goal is to win their conference tournament.

Leave absolutely no doubt.
My goal is the NCAAT. An at large bid secures that regardless if you win a tournament. Comprende?
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

re: Dubsky, he kind of looks like short Rory Stewart to me so far, or Matthew Butler. Like if a dude at the end of the bench can hit a couple threes in garbage time but is otherwise unplayable, he oddly attracts more attention than other types of players. If he wants to stick around another year, then fine - You can squint and say "well he's a freshman, maybe he'll get better." But I'm not sure if he's ever going to be athletic enough to play in the A-10. He has 1 rebound, 1 block and 0 steals in 72 minutes.
2 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

SGreenwell wrote: 2 months ago re: Dubsky, he kind of looks like short Rory Stewart to me so far, or Matthew Butler. Like if a dude at the end of the bench can hit a couple threes in garbage time but is otherwise unplayable, he oddly attracts more attention than other types of players. If he wants to stick around another year, then fine - You can squint and say "well he's a freshman, maybe he'll get better." But I'm not sure if he's ever going to be athletic enough to play in the A-10. He has 1 rebound, 1 block and 0 steals in 72 minutes.
Or...he could be the next Brad Redford 😂
0 x
BruceW
Michael Andersen

Unread post by BruceW »

Dubsky has a stat sheet 1 rebound, 1 block and 0 steals in 72 minutes. That might be true but statistics are deceiving. Most of the 72 minutes until recently were played during a “ garbage time” scenario. This kid might blossom.
0 x