1/31 | La Salle | 7:00PM (ESPN+)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Re: 1/31 | La Salle | 7:00PM (ESPN+)

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

Port Charlotte Ram wrote: 2 months ago Just wondering if anyone noticed zek wasn't taped up on his shoulder and to me he seemed to move better, play better,and his shooting form was more fluid.Hope he's on the mend. GO RHODY
He was definitely more aggressive! Arch was really happy with his aggression in the presser. Was totally okay with the misses because they need him to find his confidence again.

4-4 at the FT line and made a little runner all in crunch time. Maybe that gets him going again.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

PeterRamTime wrote: 2 months ago
Port Charlotte Ram wrote: 2 months ago Just wondering if anyone noticed zek wasn't taped up on his shoulder and to me he seemed to move better, play better,and his shooting form was more fluid.Hope he's on the mend. GO RHODY
He was definitely more aggressive! Arch was really happy with his aggression in the presser. Was totally okay with the misses because they need him to find his confidence again.

4-4 at the FT line and made a little runner all in crunch time. Maybe that gets him going again.
I heard when I rewatched the game on ESPN+ that he had been out because of a back injury.
1 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

ramster wrote: 2 months ago
PeterRamTime wrote: 2 months ago

I heard when I rewatched the game on ESPN+ that he had been out because of a back injury.
Yeah it could have just been the injury that set him back or made him spiral a bit.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

He looked more confident out there ! Was willing to take that 3 !
1 x