the ARCH-itect !

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Re: the ARCH-itect !

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Wasn't sure where else to put this

Fuchs = 5th
Estevez = 9th
Foumena = 12th

Three of the top 12 freshman in the A10 so far this year. The future Archie is building is solid
5 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Archie Freaking Miller baby !
3 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

the ARCH-itect

BUILDING THE TEAM !
2 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 3 months ago Wasn't sure where else to put this

Fuchs = 5th
Estevez = 9th
Foumena = 12th

Three of the top 12 freshman in the A10 so far this year. The future Archie is building is solid
Archies class this year is filthy. Not just the freshman…The “every recruit sucks” people on here must hate it…
4 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Fuchs = 5th
Estevez = 9th
Foumena = 12th

Is this a recruiting list for the high majors? Cam is going to 'get paid'.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Billyboy78 wrote: 3 months ago

Fuchs = 5th
Estevez = 9th
Foumena = 12th

Donate to Rhode of Excellence now
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 3 months ago

Fuchs = 5th
Estevez = 9th
Foumena = 12th

Definitely. Unfortunately, I don't own any oil wells. :)
2 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

If everyone on here gave $10 a month it’s $120k a year for a player like Cam.

Got a link below and everything
2 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

I will live or die with Arch

He is an elite coach for us

Of course the blowout losses make me look foolish but I’ll take my chances with him vs some other coach

emBARONsing to double down on Arch after these latest efforts - getting blown out and not in either of these games from the start as if we playing Wooden’s UCLA teams is unacceptable

We need players - elite players

We have an elite coach that needs to get his act together and sell this program for elite players

But I am standing with the ARCH-itect in the hopes that once he gets this built up - if he does - that he’ll string multiple and consistent NCAA teams vs one and done
4 x
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

ElmCityRhody wrote: 3 months ago I will live or die with Arch

Of course the blowout losses make me look foolish but I’ll take my chances with him vs some other coach

emBARONsing to double down on Arch after these latest efforts - getting blown out and not in either of these games from the start as if we playing Wooden’s UCLA teams is unacceptable

We have an elite coach that needs to get his act together and sell this program for elite players

But I am standing with the ARCH-itect in the hopes that once he gets this built up - if he does - that he’ll string multiple and consistent NCAA teams vs one and done
I love everything about this post. NO CUTTING BAIT!
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Taylor Swift wrote: 3 months ago

I am an Arch fan and willing to let it play out over 4-5 years but I want to see some results over that time baby !
1 x
rhodylocal
Jeff Kent

Unread post by rhodylocal »

Blue Man wrote: 3 months ago

Been in for 20 a month since this summer when I followed your link I didn’t even know it was a thing until you had it on your signature.
1 x
Dan Hurley 2012-2018:
Year 1: 8-21 3-13 T–14th
Year 2:14-18 5-11 10th
Year 3:23-10 13-5 T-2nd NIT 2nd RD
Year 4:17-15 9-9 7th
Year 5:25-10 13-5 T-3rd NCAA T
Year 6:26-8 15-3 1st NCAA T

Archie Miller 2022-?:
Year 1:9-22 5-13 14th
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

For what URI is paying Archie, I dont think the plan was to take 5 years to be good again.

Not good enough. He needs better talent to play his system because the current group sure can't do it.

These last 2 defeats are historically bad. Completely inept on both sides of the ball so to speak.

Losses are one thing, I didnt expect to win either game, but show some balls and compete for God's sake!
1 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

rambone 78 wrote: 3 months ago For what URI is paying Archie, I dont think the plan was to take 5 years to be good again.

Not good enough. He needs better talent to play his system because the current group sure can't do it.

These last 2 defeats are historically bad. Completely inept on both sides of the ball so to speak.

Losses are one thing, I didnt expect to win either game, but show some balls and compete for God's sake!
Totally agree

And I am not looking for a 5 year plan either

That is not acceptable
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

rhodylocal wrote: 3 months ago
Blue Man wrote: 3 months ago

Been in for 20 a month since this summer when I followed your link I didn’t even know it was a thing until you had it on your signature.
nm
0 x
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

reef wrote: 3 months ago
Taylor Swift wrote: 3 months ago

I am an Arch fan and willing to let it play out over 4-5 years but I want to see some results over that time baby !
Exactly and it’s not a huge ask to not want to have 4 losing seasons. He needs the recruitment and a team who is hungry to produce.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

rambone 78 wrote: 3 months ago For what URI is paying Archie, I dont think the plan was to take 5 years to be good again.

I love these kinds of posts.

It's irrelevant, first, "for what we're paying Archie" - yeah, that's what it costs to get a good coach. And right now, we're only paying half of his total compensation thanks to his IU buyout.

On that topic, the athletic fees in all student's payments pay for the athletic budget, sponsors/media/donors pay for a bulk of Archie's bonuses, and a small percentage of his base pay I believe is funded by the state.

It's not like this is the Red Sox where you have the most expensive tickets in baseball and you refuse to invest in the team. It's an incredibly affordable ticket for entertainment/D1 college basketball.

I'm just not sure how you can set your arbitrary timetable because Archie makes "a lot" by your standards, which isn't "a lot" in reality for the industry. Frank Martin's base salary is 2.5x Archie's - should UMass fire him tomorrow because he lost a game to Archie?

This is the market for a competent basketball coach. You want to save money and get someone like Dave Cox? Cool?

This is a young team. A young team that will continue to prove that development isn't linear. 2 steps forward, 1 step back. We're already on pace for the rebuild as we have as many wins this year as we did all of last year.

This board collectively has to stop doing this thing where you think something is a lot of money "for us" without applying the appropriate context.

We didn't invest in Dan Hurley or our program 6 years ago. UConn is paying him 5x what we were.

It took Dan Hurley 3 years, a blue blood brand, and a conference change to turn UConn around and get them into the dance. It took him 5 years to get his first NCAA win with them.

Why you expect Archie, who's taking on a complete rebuild, with a brand that is currently only relevant because his name is attached to it, in a struggling mid-major conference, to do anything other than "win more games" in the 2nd year of a rebuilding project is too illogical to waste much more time posting about.

And again, as I posted ad nauseum in the Baron 2.0 thread (of which this board is quickly approaching), the season isn't over. You don't judge a coach on an individual game to game basis. You don't judge him on a 3 game winning streak or a 2 game losing streak. Wait until the end of the season to assess where you think he is, along with the appropriate context that this is a complete rebuild.

Dan Hurley had 8 wins his first year in a rebuild. Archie had 9. Dan had 14 wins in his 2nd year. Archie could easily hit that mark still by going 5-8.

The sheer entitlement of this fanbase is kinda wild though. We've never invested like a top program. We've never won over a 4 year period like a top program. But all of a sudden we pay a coach what is "above average" in his industry, and now you want immediate results? K.
6 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

A couple of thoughts here with a few "ifs" thrown in.

If we finish this season going 7-6 and keep about 8 core players plus of course our 2 recruits, then filling out the roster with maybe 3 players from the portal, jucos, or international, I will feel good about our team going into 24-25.

I think our returning players will benefit greatly from this past season.
Playing together for a season, being familiar with the coaches and Archie's system, and experiencing A10 play along with those environments.
Plus, the growth of our young players.

Overall, how we play the rest of the season may be critical to whatever success we may have in 24-25.
Showing improvement, the players having a positive attitude, and feeling a little confident are all going to be key.
3 x
Rhody_NYCT
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by Rhody_NYCT »

No matter how disappointing it can be at times, you have to give a new coach 3-4 years to rebuild.
2 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Rhody_NYCT wrote: 3 months ago No matter how disappointing it can be at times, you have to give a new coach 3-4 years to rebuild.
Tell that to Will Wade.

As shady as he might be, one hell of a coach and winner.

McNeese St is 17-2, 65 NET in Wade’s first season which included a suspension at the beginning of the year.

McNeese St’s last three seasons.

11-23
11-22
10-14

Program hasn’t had a winning season since 2010/2011.
0 x
Go Rhody
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

Blue Man tossed in the most compelling argument I've heard yet, like it was a mere footnote. If you blinked, you missed it.

URI is getting paid to have Archie as coach by Indiana? That changes everything.

I would never begrudge URI the opportunity to get paid. Money is the great equalizer. So long as URI is getting paid by IU, go crazy, do whatever you gotta do.

I think someone had previously mentioned that URI was getting compensated by IU, but with my 50 year old swiss cheese brain, I somehow forgot along the way. Back to back horror shows will sometimes do that as well. But I'm serious about the money. Free money equals get out of jail free pass.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

I have never said that I expected Archie to deliver a national championship by year 2. Being facetious here lol.

But what i didnt expect were performances like we just saw the last two games.

It's not just black and white as in wins and losses. It's how we play that's more important right now. Growing pains are to be expected of course.

We aren't a blue blood who can attract top talent and get good right away. I know this.

Archie knows how to coach. He knows what's wrong and can see what he needs.

I just thought we shouldn't be having these issues to this extent. Archie should and will be judged by the talent he brings in here over the next couple of years.

Meanwhile he needs to figure out how to get the best out of what he has. He needs to do a better job of that.

That's all.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

rambone 78 wrote: 3 months ago I have never said that I expected Archie to deliver a national championship by year 2. Being facetious here lol.

It's not just black and white as in wins and losses. It's how we play that's more important right now. Growing pains are to be expected of course.

We aren't a blue blood who can attract top talent and get good right away. I know this.

I just thought we shouldn't be having these issues to this extent. Archie should and will be judged by the talent he brings in here over the next couple of years.

Meanwhile he needs to figure out how to get the best out of what he has. He needs to do a better job of that.

That's all.
None of us expected that bad of a beatdown those last 2 games.

Starting tomorrow we need to turn it around and look more like the team that previously won 4 straight.
2 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

Why do you think that Archie is an elite coach NOW?
0 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

an elite coach for URI in terms of who we can get as a coach

i prefer to stick it out with archie then taking my chance with an unknown guy

i based it on his track history and my ears as i listen to his press conferences and his heart

he needs better players.. once he gets them he will excel here

its like wellington mara sticking with bill parcells after going 3-12-1

if i am wrong then i am wrong

but (as of today) i am sticking with archie and wouldn't want any other coach
2 x
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

Rhody15 wrote: 3 months ago
Rhody_NYCT wrote: 3 months ago No matter how disappointing it can be at times, you have to give a new coach 3-4 years to rebuild.
Tell that to Will Wade.

McNeese St is 17-2, 65 NET in Wade’s first season which included a suspension at the beginning of the year.

11-23
11-22
10-14

1. Calling him "shady" is being kind. The guy cheated and got caught. I understand that you're OK with that.
2. Because the great Will Wade has turned around McNeese State, you think that's the rule and expectation? Or is that the exception?
2 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote: 3 months ago
Tell that to Will Wade.

11-23
11-22
10-14

1. Calling him "shady" is being kind. The guy cheated and got caught. I understand that you're OK with that.
2. Because the great Will Wade has turned around McNeese State, you think that's the rule and expectation? Or is that the exception?
Like most things, the truth is in the middle. Some can turn it around quick, some take a few years, for multiple reasons.

Took Hurley forever get UConn back to the top.

TJ Otzelberger took over an Iowa St team who was 2-22, 0-18 in conference the season before he got there.

Otzelberger, in his first season, led them to a 22-13 record and a Sweet 16. Another tournament appearance after that season.

VCU changes coaches like underwear and always seen to be at the top of the conference and in tourney contention.

Now, I understand there are a lot of factors that go into play, but for some coaches, it does not take multiple years to turn around a program.

Don't get me wrong, in no way shape or form did I expect Archie to have us in contention for a Top 4 seed this season. He was behind the 8 ball BIG TIME.

I'm just saying there have been, and will continue to be, quick fixes and turn arounds for programs.
1 x
Go Rhody
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

“The negativity in this town sux”

Keaney Blue home of the woe is me few.

It’s still early days. Looking forward to Wednesday. Methinks a double beat down gets the players some serious practice facility “beat downs”

Fascinating stuff this Rhody hoops!
1 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

For all intents and purposes Jim Baron executed a quick turnaround and how did that turn out. Inherited the Jerry D dumpster fire and had the team in NIT in 2nd year. I just keep being reminded of the “we will be good when we’re good” from the press conference. Archie seems to have his own timetable and a clear manner in which he wants to get there. We shall see.
1 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

I have a copy of the Miller contract. This is what it has for compensation:

3.1.1 An annualized base salary of $400,000.00 during the term of contract

3.1.2 An annual contribution to the University’s retirement plan in accordance with the University’s personnel policies

3.2.1 In each of the first two Contract Years, the Coach shall receive, in addition to his Base Salary, the sum of $750,000.00 as a guaranteed portion of gate receipts. Increases to $1M in years 3-5 of contract.

3.2.2 In each of the first two Contract Years, the Coach shall receive, in addition to his Base Salary, the sum of $200,000.00 for appearances and participation in events. Increases to $450,000 in years 3-5 of contract.

3.2.3 The Coach shall be paid the sum of $50,000.00 per Contract Year for his participation in the URI Men’s Basketball radio program and the URI Men’s Basketball Television Show

3.2.4 The University shall provide the Coach with a motor vehicle stipend in the amount of $1,000.00 monthly

3.2.5 Subject to the conditions set forth below, the Coach will be eligible to receive a bonus in an amount equal to a total of $1,000,000.00 (the “Retention Bonus”) payable in two installments of $500,000.00 each on September 1, 2024, and September 1, 2025 if
the Coach is actively employed by the University on the Payment Date.

3.2.6-20 Various other bonuses ranging $5,000 to 25,000 based on meeting certain performance goals

Based on this, it would seem that URI is minimally paying Archie some $1.4M for his first two seasons (not incl retirement plan contribution) along with a $12,000 stipend for a vehicle and $8,000 for a golf or beach club membership. The guaranteed annual compensation will increase by $500,000 for years 3-5. He also stands to get retention bonuses of $500,000 in Sept of 2024 and 2025 if he is still the coach. It would appear that URI purposely increased the potential compensation in contract years 3-5 as Miller will then no longer be paid a buyout in those years from Indiana (see below).

Indiana bought out Miller for the three years he had left on his contract for a reported $10.3M provided he was not employed elsewhere. Given he was employed in years 2 and 3 by URI, Indiana is projected to be able to reduce his buyout by some $1.4M per year. Indiana is in no way directly paying ANY of Miller's URI salary and bonuses.

Former Indiana Coach Archie Miller Gets Hired at Rhode Island; Saves IU Buyout Money
https://www.si.com/college/indiana/bask ... yout-money

Archie Miller Contract was uploaded by ATPTourFan back in 2022:
viewtopic.php?p=517950&hilit=miller+contract#p517950
Last edited by RF1 3 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
1 x
Rhody_NYCT
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by Rhody_NYCT »

I'm with PlayMikeMotenMore...a one year program turnaround is the exception. No way can it be the expectation. Coaches have to be given 3-4 years. If they can make it happen faster, or catch lightning in a bottle, even better.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

I am highly concerned with our 30+ point blowouts and the bi-polar nature of our group, but I think a little perspective is being missed. That's the issue on here.

I think a lot of people don't watch ANY other college basketball. If you did you would realize that overreacting about a teams performance for a week is really dumb. Do you know how absurdly up and down almost every team is? It is IMPOSSIBLE to predict. Dayton could lose to La Salle tonight and it wouldn't shock me in the slightest. Every single team has head scratching performances at an alarming rate. World beaters one week, trash the next. Look at the Bonnies! Trash for two games before us, played us and looked like the Warriors then went down to Fairfax and looked AWFUL against GMU. There is just no rhyme or reason for anything in this sport.

This year is about, having a better record than last year, building an at-large level roster and team for the future. We are one win away from improving our record, our talent has drastically been improved and we have already seen glimpses of a contending team. I think you also have to keep in mind the constant state of flux the roster has been in too. Green's eligibility, Bilau in and out of the lineup, Luis knee, Weston's tragedy in the family and then his hand and Fuchs' concussion. That has to be considered when your team has been so up and down. Not hard to imagine our team would be more cohesive if not for those roster troubles. This is the most stable the roster has been right now and there's still guys out. Of course it doesn't EXCUSE guys not trying, but it's obviously a factor in year two and especially with 11 new players. You have to factor that in.

We are a win away from being 4-2 in conference. Everything is still in our grasp.
4 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

I think the environment has changed...and everyone is still trying to figure out just how many years it should take.
This is not the same era in which Hurls took over. Seems if you're going to be good these days, it should happen quicker than it used to.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

We won't know until the portal is released at the end of the year. That's what I'm waiting on. Archie hangs on to the freshmen, great. They go portalling, well.............
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

theblueram wrote: 3 months ago We won't know until the portal is released at the end of the year. That's what I'm waiting on. Archie hangs on to the freshmen, great. They go portalling, well.............
...it will depend on who we get to come in...?
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Completely overhauling the roster on a year to year basis will not work here.

Archie needs to keep the freshmen here, they seem to offer the most promise.

Continuity is the key. At least some semblance of it anyway.
2 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Archie seems he wants to do it the old school way. Tough to do nowadays. If he can retain Fuchs, Cam and Foumena, that would be a start with the freshmen we have coming in. Like I said, this is tough to do in this environment.
1 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

I would imagine Cam is going to want to get paid. Just like Ish wanted to get paid last year.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

jcru wrote: 3 months ago I would imagine Cam is going to want to get paid. Just like Ish wanted to get paid last year.
Ish was sick of getting embarrassed and losing constantly. He had an incredible season and was still left off the all-conference teams. We must also remember Ish and his Mom came to Rhody to play for David Cox. Guys like Fuchs and Cam came to play for Archie and our staff. I think both players stay. I could see Foumena leaving because he doesn't get the playing time he feels he deserves. Cam and Fuchs are starting as freshmen and will be our focal points next year. Yes, they will want Nils, which I'm sure we are prepared for. But talking strictly about basketball and their roles, that's a lot to give up to be an 8th-9th man at a high major.
1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

steveystuds06 wrote: 3 months ago
jcru wrote: 3 months ago I would imagine Cam is going to want to get paid. Just like Ish wanted to get paid last year.
Ish was sick of getting embarrassed and losing constantly. He had an incredible season and was still left off the all-conference teams. We must also remember Ish and his Mom came to Rhody to play for David Cox. Guys like Fuchs and Cam came to play for Archie and our staff. I think both players stay. I could see Foumena leaving because he doesn't get the playing time he feels he deserves. Cam and Fuchs are starting as freshmen and will be our focal points next year. Yes, they will want Nils, which I'm sure we are prepared for. But talking strictly about basketball and their roles, that's a lot to give up to be an 8th-9th man at a high major.
Yea, it’s not like Cam and Fuchs are having all world seasons. Decent seasons, but not the best freshman years we’ve had since Hurley was here.

Sure they could leave for multiple reasons, but it’s not like they’re gonna be playing 30+ minutes at a P5 school. They’re not that good (yet).
0 x
Go Rhody
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Yea, it’s not like Cam and Fuchs are having all world seasons. Decent seasons, but not the best freshman years we’ve had since Hurley was here.

Sure they could leave for multiple reasons, but it’s not like they’re gonna be playing 30+ minutes at a P5 school. They’re not that good (yet).
Idk Cam looks better than Ish did as a freshman.
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

PeterRamTime wrote: 3 months ago

Ish left after his junior year, a borderline all conference season, and is currently coming off the bench for an average P5 team playing less than 30 minutes a game.

If Leggett as a senior is doing that, Cam isn’t playing 30+ mins as a sophomore on a high major.
1 x
Go Rhody
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Yeah I’m thinking there’s a great shot Cam is back next season
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Another example that all rebuilds don’t take 3-4+ years. Won tonight against Kentucky.

1 x
Go Rhody
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

There's a lot more involved in getting the players you need (and keeping the players you need) than there was just a short time ago.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

What are you talking about getting paid? NIL? The NCAA said NIL couldn't be used as a recruiting inducement so, phew.
2 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

ElmCityRhody wrote: 3 months ago an elite coach for URI in terms of who we can get as a coach

i prefer to stick it out with archie then taking my chance with an unknown guy

i based it on his track history and my ears as i listen to his press conferences and his heart

he needs better players.. once he gets them he will excel here

its like wellington mara sticking with bill parcells after going 3-12-1

if i am wrong then i am wrong

but (as of today) i am sticking with archie and wouldn't want any other coach
I understand what you are thinking. One perspective would be that until Archie shows some “elitism” this time around. Unfortunately, this has not happened yet.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

PeterRamTime wrote: 3 months ago

Ish left after his junior year, a borderline all conference season, and is currently coming off the bench for an average P5 team playing less than 30 minutes a game.

If Leggett as a senior is doing that, Cam isn’t playing 30+ mins as a sophomore on a high major.
I'm just saying Cam looks like the best freshman we've had since the Hurley years. But yes, Cam won't get 30+ at a high major next year. Maybe after next year he bolts depending on how good he gets.
0 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

Rhody15 wrote: 3 months ago Another example that all rebuilds don’t take 3-4+ years. Won tonight against Kentucky.

What about DePaul...they've been rebuilding since Purnell was their coach
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Jersey77 wrote: 3 months ago
rambone 78 wrote: 3 months ago I have never said that I expected Archie to deliver a national championship by year 2. Being facetious here lol.

That's all.
None of us expected that bad of a beatdown those last 2 games.

Starting tomorrow we need to turn it around and look more like the team that previously won 4 straight.
That should automatically happen. We just played the toughest two game stretch on our schedule, going back to back on the road to two of the top 3 homecourt advantages in the conference against teams ranked 14th and 81st in the NET
0 x