1/20 | Dayton | 12:30PM (USA)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Re: 1/20 | Dayton | 12:30PM (USA)

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Billyboy, this reflects very poorly on Archie and the staff.

You never saw this with Dan. His players would run through a wall for him.

These players look like they would rather find some place to hide.

It's as bad as I've ever seen it here, and believe me, I've seen some bad shit over the years.

And we complained about Cox. This is worse. Thorr has to be concerned.

It's not like it's a player or two. It's most of them.
0 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

Billyboy78 wrote: 3 months ago BTW, we aren't the only ones who see lack of effort and basically giving up when things aren't going well. The announcers noticed it too. They said when we came out of the locker room after halftime that the players had bad body language, looked dejected, were moving very slowly and had no energy. We're not imagining this.
This is perfect sign of immaturity and combined with low level talent, we now have the lowest prospects for URI BB that I have seen in some time. Just contrast URI program with what Martim has done at UMass in the same time frame.

I thought last year's team was unwatchable at times, yet that team had six regular season losses by double digits - the worst two being UMass by 24, and K-State by 20. With the current team with 18 games completed we have seen 8 losses by double digits, the last two by 35 and 34 points. Good chance this team will double last year's double digit losses.
Last edited by Obadiah 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

That's why the loss of Leggett was huge. Obviously he would have helped on the court. But I believe what hurts most is losing his leadership. He wouldn't play like this and as a leader, I think he would challenge his teammates to do the same.
2 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

I thought David Green would be that guy even though in my heart I don't believe one man can make that much of a difference.
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

rhodyrudder wrote: 3 months ago
section(105) wrote: 3 months ago
steveystuds06 wrote: 3 months ago The staff and donors know that teams will pursue our young pieces. A smart AD/coach will prepare for that. If Archie loses them and we have to start from scratch again, that's totally unacceptable. We put in the $$ to prevent that from happening.
Just asking, who is the “we” to out money in? Anyone feel like parking fees?
Can you imagine if they make all the cars pay for parking???
Two scenarios…
1) it drives ALL remaining fans away,,,
2) the SUCK of having to sit in traffic for an hour or more before the game just to get into the parking lot…
All true and probably more. There are limited resource activities, anyone like PSLs? I know all distaste, we hear often we need for$$$, for NIL etc, but where is it coming from? How many here have ar are going to pay a monthly pledge to the Rhode to Excellence campaign? Would love to see an annual report on that.
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Rhodyram wrote: 3 months ago
ramster wrote: 3 months ago Pack line……

Was on sports center- most national exposure Rhodys had in a while. 😨
Might have been the only person from Rhody playing defense.
3 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

RF1 wrote: 3 months ago
Rhodyram wrote: 3 months ago

Was on sports center- most national exposure Rhodys had in a while. 😨
Might have been the only person from Rhody playing defense.
Look at all of our guys just jogging back. Archie is moving faster than any of them.
0 x
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

I watched the replay and just now looked at KB.

I thought that Dayton was having one of these days when they couldn't miss. Tough enough and then they were playing at Dayton. If some or all of the team dogged it on defense that's on them, but it would be somewhat predictable.

In the big picture, I think getting slapped again was a good thing. Time to grow up and walk the talk if they want to play with the big boys. If not, they'll be off to other pastures real quick.

Turning the corner through, that was probably the toughest 2-3 game stretch on our schedule. Let's see what happens when we come home or play a lesser opponent on the road.
0 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

Billyboy78 wrote: 3 months ago BTW, we aren't the only ones who see lack of effort and basically giving up when things aren't going well. The announcers noticed it too. They said when we came out of the locker room after halftime that the players had bad body language, looked dejected, were moving very slowly and had no energy. We're not imagining this.
Yep definitely heard them say that. It must be blatant for them to notice.
0 x
Mobley was fouled.
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

Archie could have taken a charge on that play. C’mon Arch square up and hold you position next time. :lol:
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Jdrums#3 wrote: 3 months ago

Archie could have taken a charge on that play. C’mon Arch square up and hold you position next time. :lol:
Um, I didn't take the class, but pretty sure the pack line doesn't work that way. At least from watching it....it seems more like the old three man weave hurls used to run ad nauseum, only, without the ball
1 x
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

Taylor Swift wrote: 3 months ago
damram wrote: 3 months ago I guess I can show up 15 minutes early Wednesday night and get a hot dog and see the opening tip.
An $8.99 boiled hot dog?
They’re on sale for $2…
0 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

damram wrote: 3 months ago I guess I can show up 15 minutes early Wednesday night and get a hot dog and see the opening tip.
An $8.99 boiled hot dog?
They’re on sale for $2…
Beer should be too!
2 x
Mobley was fouled.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

RI_Bred wrote: 3 months ago

An $8.99 boiled hot dog?
They’re on sale for $2…
Beer should be too!
Still wouldn’t fill the arena after these last two horrific performances.
1 x
Go Rhody
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

rambone 78 wrote: 3 months ago Billyboy, this reflects very poorly on Archie and the staff.

It's as bad as I've ever seen it here, and believe me, I've seen some bad shit over the years.

Bone, I understand your concerns, but it seems like you're focusing only on the negatives. We started off impressively with a 3-0 record in the A10. We've already matched last year's win total and are just two wins away from matching our A10 win total from last year. We lost to a desperate Bonnies team that is better than their record suggests, and to a Dayton team that's firing on all cylinders. It's frustrating and totally unacceptable to lose back-to-back games like this, but let's see how we handle the next four games before making statements like 'Archie is worse than Cox.' He's not, and it's not even close. I loved Dan, but we had plenty of games where we performed poorly and were defeated, especially in the early stages. I think some people forget how rough it was at the beginning. We lost a lot.

It's year 2 now. We have some promising young players. Our best freshman recruit on paper, Hammond, is coming in. We've seen glimpses of what makes Archie so effective in a few games this year. His offense is a thing of beauty when our guys are in sync and focused. Some of the plays designed during our winning streak were ones I never saw under Cox and I didn’t see under Dan either. Our defense doesn’t touch Dans but I think Archie’s offense is better personally. And I’m talking about the Hurley we had not the coach he’s become.

I was sick to my stomach watching the last two games. It sucks. But if you told me we were 3-2 after our first 5 games I’d tell you that’s a big improvement…
2 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Come on Arch reach @ that basketball and get a strip !
1 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

reef wrote: 3 months ago

Come on Arch reach @ that basketball and get a strip !
:lol:

I wonder if he will show the team the video when they go over the game? If he does, he should call himself out. :lol:
0 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

Obadiah wrote: 3 months ago I thought David Green would be that guy even though in my heart I don't believe one man can make that much of a difference.
Green actually has been very good and played more minutes than I thought he could handle. He certainly isn’t the problem and has played well for not having played competitive basketball in a long time. He was made to be the savior yet never accomplished anything at smaller schools. He is definitely a foundation piece for next year.
0 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

People keep pointing out that this is year 2 and we have young promising players, that’s all true, but at this point our roster is year to year. Do these young promising players look like they respect and want to play the way Archie wants them to? If this is how they play for Archie, does he want them here? Do they want to remain here?

If there is no more having to sit out a year for multiple transfers, then we have to assume each year is win now, because most likely the core will not remain intact. So excuse me if I cannot get excited for our future at this time. The crystal ball is broken.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

steveystuds06 wrote: 3 months ago
rambone 78 wrote: 3 months ago Billyboy, this reflects very poorly on Archie and the staff.

Bone, I understand your concerns, but it seems like you're focusing only on the negatives. We started off impressively with a 3-0 record in the A10. We've already matched last year's win total and are just two wins away from matching our A10 win total from last year. We lost to a desperate Bonnies team that is better than their record suggests, and to a Dayton team that's firing on all cylinders. It's frustrating and totally unacceptable to lose back-to-back games like this, but let's see how we handle the next four games before making statements like 'Archie is worse than Cox.' He's not, and it's not even close. I loved Dan, but we had plenty of games where we performed poorly and were defeated, especially in the early stages. I think some people forget how rough it was at the beginning. We lost a lot.

It's year 2 now. We have some promising young players. Our best freshman recruit on paper, Hammond, is coming in. We've seen glimpses of what makes Archie so effective in a few games this year. His offense is a thing of beauty when our guys are in sync and focused. Some of the plays designed during our winning streak were ones I never saw under Cox and I didn’t see under Dan either. Our defense doesn’t touch Dans but I think Archie’s offense is better personally. And I’m talking about the Hurley we had not the coach he’s become.

I was sick to my stomach watching the last two games. It sucks. But if you told me we were 3-2 after our first 5 games I’d tell you that’s a big improvement…
I'm just telling myself there's no way Archie can't fix the whole

Inexplicably getting blown out by 30+ issue.

We've been through a few collapses this year. We must've collapsed during that Harvard scrimmage, felt better after Assumption then rolled our first three opponents. Collapsed Mohegan through the first half of JW then finally got our crap together in the second half of that game. Mini collapse and crazy comeback against Yale. Felt overconfident again then another woe is me Collapse from Brown through NH. A David Green resurrection, felt great about ourselves then laid down for an entire week with zero resiliency AGAIN.

It's not like they don't know how to play hard and play well. Can Archie get them to level out?? Kinda feels like we are playing with fire here. The Fordham game kinda feels like the Northeastern game. Not sure if they can handle losing that one.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

RIFan wrote: 3 months ago People keep pointing out that this is year 2 and we have young promising players, that’s all true, but at this point our roster is year to year. Do these young promising players look like they respect and want to play the way Archie wants them to? If this is how they play for Archie, does he want them here? Do they want to remain here?

If there is no more having to sit out a year for multiple transfers, then we have to assume each year is win now, because most likely the core will not remain intact. So excuse me if I cannot get excited for our future at this time. The crystal ball is broken.
Who knows! They sure looked like they did from 12/30 through 1/13!

These transfer issues stabilize themselves more than you think. Especially if we finish the season strong. Not gonna worry about that yet, we won't have to deal with that until late March or April.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unless young means not having played together a lot, we're not that young. We have 4 players in their 4th year of college and 3 in their third year with only 3 true freshmen. If maturity is a main problem, we should be much more mature with 7 players being in their 3rd or 4th years of college.
2 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

RIFan wrote: 3 months ago People keep pointing out that this is year 2 and we have young promising players, that’s all true, but at this point our roster is year to year. Do these young promising players look like they respect and want to play the way Archie wants them to? If this is how they play for Archie, does he want them here? Do they want to remain here?

There is no legitimate reason to think that it’s “most likely” that the core will not remain intact. It’s possible sure, but it’s not “most likely”. It’s Archie’s and his staffs job to make sure that whoever they want to stay does.
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Not one player on the roster played Dayton last season. That trend needs to end right now.
0 x
GO RAMS
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Rhodymob05 wrote: 3 months ago Not one player on the roster played Dayton last season. That trend needs to end right now.
(Unless we can get all new all better players next year, again, then I would say keep doing that)
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

I didnt say Archie is worse than Cox. He's not.

But the way we've played in stretches so far this season makes it seem like it.

Our bad is really bad. That's hard to take.

How long it takes to become consistently better is the issue.

It still seems like a long way off.
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

So fun to see old school Keaney Blue negativity rule again.

Like all warm and fuzzy kinda.

:)
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

I would say there is no legitimate reason to believe that not one core player will leave, thus core doesn’t remain in tact. I sadly look at the current situation as the glass is half empty, given the performance 1.5 years in and the new reality’s of the college game. This year has been very uneven but has had some highlights. But this team quits when they get down.
Last edited by RIFan 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

rambone 78 wrote: 3 months ago I didnt say Archie is worse than Cox. He's not.

I agree that our bad under Archie has been like Jerry D. It's ugly. However, we looked like a tournament team against Umass. Since we had to deal with Cox, it feels like forever since we've been good but were not even done with Archie's second season. Remember when we used to lose a lot during Hass and EC's freshman season, but there were random moments where things clicked, and you could tell that we had the right coach? We won 5 A10 games that year. We got absolutely embarrassed by SMU and Zona that year, too. But like that season, I have seen some moments of beautiful basketball this year. I repeated myself like 10 times on here, saying that we should not freak out if we lose to Bonnies and Dayton. I know how we lost was very concerning, but if we come back and win on Wed, we can move forward and get back on track.

I expect to lose at George Mason but we need to beat Fordham, Lasalle, and Duquense at home. If we do that we are 6-3 in the A10. That's a great start.
2 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

I agree that our bad under Archie has been like Jerry D. It's ugly. However, we looked like a tournament team against Umass. Since we had to deal with Cox, it feels like forever since we've been good but were not even done with Archie's second season. Remember when we used to lose a lot during Hass and EC's freshman season, but there were random moments where things clicked, and you could tell that we had the right coach? We won 5 A10 games that year. We got absolutely embarrassed by SMU and Zona that year, too. But like that season, I have seen some moments of beautiful basketball this year. I repeated myself like 10 times on here, saying that we should not freak out if we lose to Bonnies and Dayton. I know how we lost was very concerning, but if we come back and win on Wed, we can move forward and get back on track.

I expect to lose at George Mason but we need to beat Fordham, Lasalle, and Duquense at home. If we do that we are 6-3 in the A10. That's a great start.
Going 3-1 is doable in the next 4 games.
And yes, I will take 6-3 for the 1st half of our conference schedule.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

So Stevey, hear me out. If we beat 192 FU, 217 LaSalle and 101 Duquesne along with our 82,86 and 131 wins prior, that's a great start? To what I ask.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Jersey77 wrote: 3 months ago

I think going 3-1 is critical... If we do that, I think we have a good shot at ending up around 10-8 in the conference, which would be a huge improvement compared to last year and our projected record this year. I think Lasalle will be our only other road win this year, but I hope I'm wrong.

Vs Fordham - W
@ G Mason - L
VS Lasalle - W
VS Duquesne - W
@ GW - L
@ Umass - L
VS Loyola - W
VS Richmond - L
@ Lasalle - W
@ VCU - L
VS St. Louis - W
VS G Mason - W
@ Fordham - L
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

Jersey77 wrote: 3 months ago

I think going 3-1 is critical... If we do that, I think we have a good shot at ending up around 10-8 in the conference, which would be a huge improvement compared to last year and our projected record this year. I think Lasalle will be our only other road win this year, but I hope I'm wrong.

Vs Fordham - W
@ G Mason - L
VS Lasalle - W
VS Duquesne - W
@ GW - L
@ Umass - L
VS Loyola - W
VS Richmond - L
@ Lasalle - W
@ VCU - L
VS St. Louis - W
VS G Mason - W
@ Fordham - L
I will take that and look at it as being a big improvement and a good step forward.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

theblueram wrote: 3 months ago

So Stevey, hear me out. If we beat 192 FU, 217 LaSalle and 101 Duquesne along with our 82,86 and 131 wins prior, that's a great start? To what I ask.
Before the season started, I repeatedly said I would be very happy if we finished around .500 and had some young pieces to build around. If we go 3-1 in our next four, we already have more conference wins than last year. We have already matched our win total compared to last year. We have two freshmen that could be on the all-rookie team. We have a big-time get on paper in Hammond. I don't know what to tell you if you don't think that's an improvement. I think starting 6-3 would be a great start in year 2 of a rebuild...
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

theblueram wrote: 3 months ago

Do you understand perspective? If we go 3-1, we'd be 6-3 in the conference in year two...you don't think that would be a great start? Why because we don't have Q1 wins? What are you even talking about? Lolol
2 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

RIFan wrote: 3 months ago I would say there is no legitimate reason to believe that not one core player will leave, thus core doesn’t remain in tact. I sadly look at the current situation as the glass is half empty, given the performance 1.5 years in and the new reality’s of the college game. This year has been very uneven but has had some highlights. But this team quits when they get down.
Maybe I misunderstood your original post then. By saying the core would not remain intact I thought you meant that most/all of them were likely to leave. If you just mean one core player then yeah that's different and obviously has a higher chance of happening then what I was thinking in terms of most/all. I think you could argue that these days losing one core player is keeping the core intact. The key then becomes who do you replace them with. As we saw after last season, losing players does not mean you automatically get worse.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Guys who won't or can't learn Archie's system (i.e. the packline) will be gone next season.
.either on their own accord or shown the door.

I'm going to guess at least 4 will not be here next season.

Players who want to play defense and can make ft's need to apply lol.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

rambone 78 wrote: 3 months ago Guys who won't or can't learn Archie's system (i.e. the packline) will be gone next season.

This is the system...you "play defense" (run a ball-less 5 man weave) in the highlighted area.
Then one of our guys grabs the ball out of the net and throws it inbounds.
packy.JPG
0 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 3 months ago
rambone 78 wrote: 3 months ago Guys who won't or can't learn Archie's system (i.e. the packline) will be gone next season.

This is the system...you "play defense" (run a ball-less 5 man weave) in the highlighted area.

packy.JPG

Funny
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

packy.JPG
Good stuff from a guy that doesn’t like defense….
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

section(105) wrote: 3 months ago

packy.JPG
Good stuff from a guy that doesn’t like defense….
I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like...just saying, it looks like this is what Rhody does. And the other team, either does the frogger thing thru the stream for the layup, or they just hang outside of it for uncontested treys.
0 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

adam914 wrote: 3 months ago
RIFan wrote: 3 months ago I would say there is no legitimate reason to believe that not one core player will leave, thus core doesn’t remain in tact. I sadly look at the current situation as the glass is half empty, given the performance 1.5 years in and the new reality’s of the college game. This year has been very uneven but has had some highlights. But this team quits when they get down.
Maybe I misunderstood your original post then. By saying the core would not remain intact I thought you meant that most/all of them were likely to leave. If you just mean one core player then yeah that's different and obviously has a higher chance of happening then what I was thinking in terms of most/all. I think you could argue that these days losing one core player is keeping the core intact. The key then becomes who do you replace them with. As we saw after last season, losing players does not mean you automatically get worse.
NP, I just don’t see how we keep our core together for 3ish seasons these days. Of course, who the core players are is always up for debate. I hope I am as wrong as I have ever been, but I don’t think so.
0 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

RamStock wrote: 3 months ago
Obadiah wrote: 3 months ago I thought David Green would be that guy even though in my heart I don't believe one man can make that much of a difference.
Green actually has been very good and played more minutes than I thought he could handle. He certainly isn’t the problem and has played well for not having played competitive basketball in a long time. He was made to be the savior yet never accomplished anything at smaller schools. He is definitely a foundation piece for next year.
Stock, Not sire I agree. How many shots did he get off against Dayton? Did you see a lot of movement on his part.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I agree 3-1 in the next 4 is critical but I’m going to guess 2-2 next 4
0 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

McRam wrote: 3 months ago
Stock, Not sire I agree. How many shots did he get off against Dayton? Did you see a lot of movement on his part.
I hear what you are saying. I am putting it in a scope of what is a realistic expectation for this kid. He has missed a lot of time in his career and has not accomplished a lot at smaller schools. People on the board have labeled him as the savior and always saying if we had Green or Bilau or whoever were here it would be different. This isn’t the case. Constant excuses. I think Green has played such limited minutes in actual game time that he will continue to improve and he is a one of the guys we want back.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

We did see this with Dan. In fact I’m almost positive you wrote this same post in February of the first year we went to the tournament with Dan.

These are kids - 18-22 year old kids. They have bad games and are still developing. They literally did this some games this year, and other games snapped out of it and made huge comebacks.

For someone who’s been a fan of this program as long as you have, I’d expect better contextual analysis as someone who’s lived through the Jerry D era.

Nothing this year is worse than David Cox not knowing that the best player on his rival team was going to be out.

Man oh man, you’re acting like we had NCAA expectations this year and not “our second year of a brand new coach after a complete rebuild.”
4 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

Blue Man wrote: 3 months ago

We did see this with Dan. In fact I’m almost positive you wrote this same post in February of the first year we went to the tournament with Dan.

These are kids - 18-22 year old kids. They have bad games and are still developing. They literally did this some games this year, and other games snapped out of it and made huge comebacks.

For someone who’s been a fan of this program as long as you have, I’d expect better contextual analysis as someone who’s lived through the Jerry D era.

Nothing this year is worse than David Cox not knowing that the best player on his rival team was going to be out.

Man oh man, you’re acting like we had NCAA expectations this year and not “our second year of a brand new coach after a complete rebuild.”
Back to back blowouts can make people jumpy. Gotta keep the faith! (for now...)
3 x
Mobley was fouled.
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

Billyboy78 wrote: 3 months ago That's why the loss of Leggett was huge. Obviously he would have helped on the court. But I believe what hurts most is losing his leadership. He wouldn't play like this and as a leader, I think he would challenge his teammates to do the same.
Yes and don’t forget Malik Martin.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Billyboy78 wrote: 3 months ago That's why the loss of Leggett was huge. Obviously he would have helped on the court. But I believe what hurts most is losing his leadership. He wouldn't play like this and as a leader, I think he would challenge his teammates to do the same.
Yes and don’t forget Malik Martin.
Actually, we're still getting stuffed under the rim...so, we still have that
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

I hear what you are saying. I am putting it in a scope of what is a realistic expectation for this kid. He has missed a lot of time in his career and has not accomplished a lot at smaller schools. People on the board have labeled him as the savior and always saying if we had Green or Bilau or whoever were here it would be different. This isn’t the case. Constant excuses. I think Green has played such limited minutes in actual game time that he will continue to improve and he is a one of the guys we want back.
So its not different under Green? Nothing changed with him being inserted into the lineup? Interesting take.
0 x