THE EARLY LINE URI VS DAYTON

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
luke
Cuttino Mobley

THE EARLY LINE URI VS DAYTON

Unread post by luke »

Covers.com is out with the opening line on this game at : Dayton - 13.5 . Now that is a huge number , but after the debacle in Ollean any
number might be feasible. conversely , if URI plays well they could definitely cover such a huge spread . I wouldn't touch a line on URI at this point
because the Rams have been so inconsistent that anything is possible . they have talent , but the Rams played so poorly that you just can't count
on URI to play poorly or great . So we are back to a wait and see stance is advisable until their play becomes more reliable either way : For
better or worse .I wouldn't term this game as winnable .A win would be definitely a surprise , but you never know. Daron Holmes is a monster .
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Re: THE EARLY LINE URI VS DAYTON

Unread post by reef »

I just saw -13 it’s a stay away for me
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Tough one here for sure. My gut says we lose but cover, but after the last game who the hell knows!
0 x
STC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by STC »

Line is up to URI +13.5 on FanDuel. Give me URI and the points.
0 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

Sorry about that STC...
1 x
Mobley was fouled.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

luke wrote: 3 months ago Covers.com is out with the opening line on this game at : Dayton - 13.5 . Now that is a huge number , but after the debacle in Ollean any
number might be feasible. conversely , if URI plays well they could definitely cover such a huge spread . I wouldn't touch a line on URI at this point
because the Rams have been so inconsistent that anything is possible . they have talent , but the Rams played so poorly that you just can't count
on URI to play poorly or great . So we are back to a wait and see stance is advisable until their play becomes more reliable either way : For
better or worse .I wouldn't term this game as winnable .A win would be definitely a surprise , but you never know. Daron Holmes is a monster .
It again was not a huge number.
0 x