the ARCH-itect !

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

the ARCH-itect !

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

We have the best coach for our Rhody Rams

I am fully supportive of him

This man will get it done for Rhody and we will be at the top and back in the NCAAs year in and year out

BELIEVE IN THE KEANEY JACKET

BELIVE IN… the ARCH-itect !

LETS GO ARCHIE

YOU ARE MY COACH !
4 x
rhodyram22
ARD

Re: the ARCH-itect !

Unread post by rhodyram22 »

This is almost worse than the complainers like me LMAO. Please stop the dick riding. They've lost 5 games in a row...
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

ElmCityRhody wrote: 3 months ago We have the best coach for our Rhody Rams

This man will get it done for Rhody and we will be at the top and back in the NCAAs year in and year out

LETS GO ARCHIE

YOU ARE MY COACH !
Hoping for the best ECR !
0 x
CaptainRon
Kenny Green

Unread post by CaptainRon »

ElmCityRhody wrote: 3 months ago We have the best coach for our Rhody Rams

LETS GO ARCHIE

YOU ARE MY COACH !
Left over eggnog?
2 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

I need to see the sport coat unleashed again…
3 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

hrstrat57 wrote: 3 months ago I need to see the sport coat unleashed again…
This program , this University, fan base, state, and country , all need this jacket.
2 x
GO RAMS
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

the ARCH-Iitect !

IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME !
2 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

the ARCH-itect is building !

MY COACH !
4 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

A masterclass tonight. This is why you pay the money and you get the right guy.
1 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Blue Man wrote: 3 months ago A masterclass tonight. This is why you pay the money and you get the right guy.

For sure - just keep getting the players in here and he will ine a consistent winner !

GO
RHODY
1 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by daytonflyerfan »

Don't bet against Archie. He will get it turned around. It might take some time to get full buy in from the players. His system works.
10 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Love this headline Arch-Itect !

I love his pressers always puts blame on himself just the opposite of Cox , so refreshing
1 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

reef wrote: 3 months ago Love this headline Arch-Itect !

I love his pressers always puts blame on himself just the opposite of Cox , so refreshing
He actually knows what’s going on. You can’t even compare the two.
0 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

I loved Archie when he was at Dayton, I thought his coaching at Dayton was great. There were complaints on udpride.com about him being unfriendly and sort of arrogant, maybe condescending towards some fans. I never met him, so I have no idea if those complaints are accurate. I don't think those complaints are significant. I know somebody who met Archie, they said he was friendly and gracious.

On udpride.com, there were also unspecified complaints about the behavior of the players. Those complaints were always very vague and non-specific despite repeated attempts by other posters on udpride.com to get certain posters to provide more details about the bad behavior. So, I have no idea if the complaints about bad behavior were legit or just sour grapes. These complaints were made after Archie had left.

There were some incidents, that were in the news, regarding bad player behavior. Off the top of my head, I only recall two such incidents: two players together broke into some dorm rooms, those two players were dismissed from the team, and a player was accused of sexual assault, and he was suspended. There might have been other incidents that I do not recall. The sexual assault was a he said/she said case, I have no idea what actually happened.

At IU, during the covid year, IU likely would've made the ncaat. So he was 1/4 IMO, not 0/4. And IMO, he would've led IU to the ncaat in year 5. So, he would've been 2/5 there had he not been fired IMO. 2/5 is not bad IMO.

I think Archie got a raw deal at IU due to covid. I thought RI hiring Archie was a great hire.

I would take Archie back in a heartbeat.
5 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

daytonflyerfan wrote: 3 months ago I loved Archie when he was at Dayton, I thought his coaching at Dayton was great. There were complaints on udpride.com about him being unfriendly and sort of arrogant, maybe condescending towards some fans. I never met him, so I have no idea if those complaints are accurate. I don't think those complaints are significant. I know somebody who met Archie, they said he was friendly and gracious.

On udpride.com, there were also unspecified complaints about the behavior of the players. Those complaints were always very vague and non-specific despite repeated attempts by other posters on udpride.com to get certain posters to provide more details about the bad behavior. So, I have no idea if the complaints about bad behavior were legit or just sour grapes. These complaints were made after Archie had left.

There were some incidents, that were in the news, regarding bad player behavior. Off the top of my head, I only recall two such incidents: two players together broke into some dorm rooms, those two players were dismissed from the team, and a player was accused of sexual assault, and he was suspended. There might have been other incidents that I do not recall. The sexual assault was a he said/she said case, I have no idea what actually happened.

At IU, during the covid year, IU likely would've made the ncaat. So he was 1/4 IMO, not 0/4. And IMO, he would've led IU to the ncaat in year 5. So, he would've been 2/5 there had he not been fired IMO. 2/5 is not bad IMO.

I think Archie got a raw deal at IU due to covid. I thought RI hiring Archie was a great hire.

I would take Archie back in a heartbeat.
Thanks for the perspectives Dayton , I’m glad URI is putting all his pressers on you tube before and after games , he seems pretty upfront with the media

He seems to be on the right path here , let’s hope we can make a run during conference season
3 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

The other things are that IMO the no-sit transfer rule, and maybe NIL also, are going to speed up the rebuild/transition away from Cox.

Also, sort of along the same lines, Archie will get these guys to buy in/bring in his type of players, such that those that don't buy in will be free to leave. I think the ones that will leave though are the Cox recruits that don't want to buy in. I think his guys all eventually come to see, accept, and embrace the methodology behind his offensive, defensive, and transition-game schemes.

I think Archie is keenly aware of the sort of personality types of the players that he wants. He seems to go after guys that are tough/dogs/grinders/embrace that underdog mentality/work hard/play hard/fierce.

I also think Archie has a plan for each of the guys he brings in, he doesn't just throw stuff at the wall to see if it sticks, he has a plan.

I am very high on Archie, I wish he had never left. Ugh.
4 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

daytonflyerfan wrote: 3 months ago The other things are that IMO the no-sit transfer rule, and maybe NIL also, are going to speed up the rebuild/transition away from Cox.

Also, sort of along the same lines, Archie will get these guys to buy in/bring in his type of players, such that those that don't buy in will be free to leave. I think the ones that will leave though are the Cox recruits that don't want to buy in. I think his guys all eventually come to see, accept, and embrace the methodology behind his offensive, defensive, and transition-game schemes.

I think Archie is keenly aware of the sort of personality types of the players that he wants. He seems to go after guys that are tough/dogs/grinders/embrace that underdog mentality/work hard/play hard/fierce.

I also think Archie has a plan for each of the guys he brings in, he doesn't just throw stuff at the wall to see if it sticks, he has a plan.

I am very high on Archie, I wish he had never left. Ugh.
There are no David Cox recruits here
0 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

ramster wrote: 3 months ago There are no David Cox recruits here
I don't follow RI super closely, but I follow you guys from like a 30,000 foot view. I am not convinced that Woodson is going to be better than Archie at IU. Woodson is going to be 1/3 probably after this year at IU, and the one ncaat bid was mostly with Archie's recruits iinm. I don't follow IU super closely either.
2 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

The Indiana fans mostly seem to bash the living crap out of Archie, they really hate him. Again, I loved him. I don't know what went wrong at IU. 1/4 or 2/5 isn't bad.

It is tough to follow in Bob Knight's foot prints. Every coach they have is compared to Knight. The expectations are super high there.
Last edited by daytonflyerfan 3 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
4 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

daytonflyerfan wrote: 3 months ago
ramster wrote: 3 months ago There are no David Cox recruits here
I don't follow RI super closely, but I follow you guys from like a 30,000 foot view. I am not convinced that Woodson is going to be better than Archie at IU. Woodson is going to be 1/3 probably after this year at IU, and the one ncaat bid was mostly with Archie's recruits iinm. I don't follow IU super closely either.
Woodson and Indiana have made the last two NCAA tourney’s.

2022- won a first four game then lost
2023- won a first round game then lost

He’s already surpassed Archie at IU.
0 x
Go Rhody
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

Rhody15 wrote: 3 months ago Woodson and Indiana have made the last two NCAA tourney’s.

2022- won a first four game then lost
2023- won a first round game then lost

He’s already surpassed Archie at IU.
Yeah, crap, I thought they missed the 2023 ncaat for some reason, my bad.

I think part of the problem at IU was maybe recruiting/getting those higher-rated recruits to play the same sort of team-first style of ball that his Dayton teams played with. There are bigger egos/maybe more me-first players with the higher-rated recruits.

I am only guessing though, I don't know what went wrong.
0 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

Archie says that his Indiana teams did not shoot well enough. Too many recruits that were great athletes but couldn't shoot. The comments mention the perimeter players standing around watching the great post players that IU had.

Again, the posters are very critical of Archie in the comments.

https://www.insidethehall.com/2022/05/0 ... -the-hump/
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

daytonflyerfan wrote: 3 months ago Archie says that his Indiana teams did not shoot well enough. Too many recruits that were great athletes but couldn't shoot. The comments mention the perimeter players standing around watching the great post players that IU had.

Again, the posters are very critical of Archie in the comments.

https://www.insidethehall.com/2022/05/0 ... -the-hump/
Check out what they are saying about the current coach.

https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threa ... ul.238395/
0 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

Indiana fans will unironically tell you they're still a blue blood. They are delusional.
2 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

theblueram wrote: 3 months ago

Lol, maybe Archie not looking so bad to them now. Time has a way of doing that sometimes.

That's a tough job to be the coach there.
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

theblueram wrote: 3 months ago

Lol, maybe Archie not looking so bad to them now. Time has a way of doing that sometimes.

That's a tough job to be the coach there.
Spoke to an Indiana hoops fan at a farmers market on Marco Island. Yes, only one but; he was not surprised he has not turned us around quicker, he said many fans thought he was unfairly let go, said seemed like good guy, nice family, he was disappointed that Archie could not recruit better in state talent, seemed disappointed that that Archie would not budge off the packline and felt the players tuned off his messaging on defense. Just sharing what I heard. Yes, he agreed the expectations are very high with making at least sweet 16 very year. Tough place to coach.
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

That’s good for us it didn’t work out @ IU

Arch can be a long time coach for us
2 x
Parente07
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by Parente07 »

Random thought, but I’m curious to how recruiting goes with Ivy League schools. Kino Killy Jr. for Brown is currently #38 top scorer in the ncaa. He’d look good in keaney blue, and being so close could give us a recruitment advantage over teams. Only question is, would an Ivy League player want to change his education to a URI level? My initial thought is no. Unless basketball is his number 1 priority. Then there’s the fact that if a school like PC was interested we’d probably have no shot bc they’re Big East and better education system vs Rhody. A lot of random hypotheticals, but was just wondering how Ivy League transfers tend to move.
0 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

ramster wrote: 3 months ago
So, I see that Archie brought in 7 guys last year and 7 guys this year. So 8 Cox recruits have left or graduated since Archie took over?

There is no easy way to keep track of who left and the reason for them leaving. Verbalcommits.com, the A10 scholarship tree, and gorhody.com don't provide all that info. You have to follow the team closely to know all that info.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

So, I see that Archie brought in 7 guys last year and 7 guys this year. So 8 Cox recruits have left or graduated since Archie took over?

There is no easy way to keep track of who left and the reason for them leaving. Verbalcommits.com, the A10 scholarship tree, and gorhody.com don't provide all that info. You have to follow the team closely to know all that info.
To keep it simple I’ll just take the starting 5 in last years A10 Tourney and starting 5 now:

A10 Tourney
Leggett - transferred to Pittsburgh. Our best player.
Thomas - transferred to Albany
Martin - graduated
Stewart - freshman playing very little this year
Carey - entered portal with 1 year remains but nobody picked him up

Now
Fuchs - freshman from Vienna Austria
Estevez - freshman
Kortright - transfer from Quinnipiac
House - transfer from High Point
Green - transfer from Louisiana Tech. Just eligible from NCAA via court decision on 2-time transfers
Montgomery - transfer from Bradley
0 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

To keep it simple I’ll just take the starting 5 in last years A10 Tourney and starting 5 now:

A10 Tourney
Martin - graduated

Now
Estevez - freshman
Green - transfer from Louisiana Tech. Just eligible from NCAA via court decision on 2-time transfers
Ok, so I put a bit of work into this using Verbalcommits.com, gorhody.com, and barttorvik.com.

Does this look accurate?

2022-2023 scholarship roster:

01. Freeman...Archie recruit...transferred out to Coastal Carolina
02. Weston...Archie
03. Bilau...Archie
04. Harris...Archie...never joined the team...unused scholarship?
05. Hutchinson...Archie...transferred out to Charleston Southern
06. Foumena...Archie
07. Stewart...Archie
08. Leggett...Cox...transferred to Pitt
09. Carey...Cox...no eligibility left
10. Samb...Cox...transferred to IUPUI
11. Thomas...Cox...transferred to Albany
12. Tchikou...Cox...transferred to Detroit
13. Martin...Cox...no eligibility left

6 Archie, 6 Cox, 1 unused scholarship?

2023-2024 scholarship roster:

01. Fuchs...Archie recruit
02. Brown...Archie
03. House...Archie
04. Kortright...Archie
05. Green...Archie
06. Montgomery...Archie
07. Wright...Archie
08. Weston...Archie
09. Bilau...Archie
10. Foumena...Archie
11. Stewart...Archie
12. Dubsky...Archie
13. Estevez...Archie

13 Archie
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

A10 Tourney
Martin - graduated

Now
Estevez - freshman
Ok, so I put a bit of work into this using Verbalcommits.com, gorhody.com, and barttorvik.com.

Does this look accurate?

01. Freeman...Archie recruit...transferred out to Coastal Carolina
02. Weston...Archie
03. Bilau...Archie
04. Harris...Archie...transferred out...no new destination is listed
06. Foumena...Archie
07. Stewart...Archie
08. Leggett...Cox
09. Carey...Cox
10. Samb...Cox
11. Thomas...Cox
12. Tchikou...Cox
13. Martin...Cox

7 Archie, 6 Cox

01. Fuchs...Archie recruit
02. Brown...Archie
03. House...Archie
04. Kortright...Archie
05. Green...Archie
06. Montgomery...Archie
07. Wright...Archie
08. Weston...Archie
09. Bilau...Archie
10. Foumena...Archie
11. Stewart...Archie
12. Dubsky...Archie
13. Estevez...Archie

13 Archie

01. Freeman...Archie recruit...dismissed from team….transferred out to Coastal Carolina
02. Weston...Archie
03. Bilau...Archie
04. Harris...Archie...transferred out...no new destination is listed. Never played, never approved on roster to play. Now at St Thomas Miami NAIA school
06. Foumena...Archie
07. Stewart...Archie
08. Leggett...Cox…transferred to Pittsburgh - starting
09. Carey...Cox….entered portal. Never picked up
10. Samb...Cox…transferred to IUPUI - starting
11. Thomas...Cox…transferred to Albany - starting
12. Tchikou...Cox…transferred to Detroit - nos not played at all
13. Martin...Cox…graduated.

7 Archie, 6 Cox

01. Fuchs...Archie recruit…Freshman - starting
02. Brown...Archie - JUCO transfer in
03. House...Archie…transfer in
04. Kortright...Archie…transfer in
05. Green...Archie - transfer in
06. Montgomery...Archie…transfer from Bradley - starting
07. Wright...Archie JUCO transfer - some starts
08. Weston...Archie
09. Bilau...Archie - transfer in
10. Foumena...Archie - redshirted last year
11. Stewart...Archie
12. Dubsky...Archie…Freshman
13. Estevez...Archie - Freshman - starting

13 Archie

Correct. I added some info
1 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

How does Carey have any eligibility left? 2 years at Syracuse, 3 years at RI.

https://barttorvik.com/playerstat.php?y ... e%20Island
Last edited by daytonflyerfan 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Parente07 wrote: 3 months ago Random thought, but I’m curious to how recruiting goes with Ivy League schools. Kino Killy Jr. for Brown is currently #38 top scorer in the ncaa. He’d look good in keaney blue, and being so close could give us a recruitment advantage over teams. Only question is, would an Ivy League player want to change his education to a URI level? My initial thought is no. Unless basketball is his number 1 priority. Then there’s the fact that if a school like PC was interested we’d probably have no shot bc they’re Big East and better education system vs Rhody. A lot of random hypotheticals, but was just wondering how Ivy League transfers tend to move.
Few years back, Brown had Desmond Cambridge who was better than Killy.

After two years at Brown, he transferred to Nevada for a couple years and ended last season at Arizona St. Started 145 of 147 games across three schools.

2300+ points, career 15 ppg scorer.

Matt DeWolf, from Barrington, played three years at Brown. 3 year starter.

Transferred to Wash St.

Minimal production at both schools.

Last year, Brown had Paxson Wojcik, averaged 15 7 3. Former transfer from Loyola.

Wojcik left for UNC, now collecting splinters on the bench.

If you're good enough to leave Brown, you're not coming to Rhody.
Last edited by Rhody15 3 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
1 x
Go Rhody
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

daytonflyerfan wrote: 3 months ago How does Carey have any eligibility left? 2 years at Syracuse, 3 years at RI.

One of the years at Syracuse he was injured after a few games. Medical redshirt. Carey could have returned to URI based on a Miller comment after he had entered the portal. Nobody picked him up from portal as happens with 100’s of players.

This shows the RS for Carey’s 2nd year at Syracuse. His 19.6% 3P shooting last year probably didn’t help him in the Portal.
IMG_1787.png
Last edited by ramster 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

And the Harris scholarship went unused last year? So only 12 scholarship players last year?
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Not sure Harris had a scholarship in play as he wasn’t on campus. Waiting for acceptance
Foumena redshirted
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

Parente07 wrote: 3 months ago Random thought, but I’m curious to how recruiting goes with Ivy League schools. Kino Killy Jr. for Brown is currently #38 top scorer in the ncaa. He’d look good in keaney blue, and being so close could give us a recruitment advantage over teams. Only question is, would an Ivy League player want to change his education to a URI level? My initial thought is no. Unless basketball is his number 1 priority. Then there’s the fact that if a school like PC was interested we’d probably have no shot bc they’re Big East and better education system vs Rhody. A lot of random hypotheticals, but was just wondering how Ivy League transfers tend to move.
Just off hand, I can think of 2 Ivy players that transferred to an A10 school Loyola/Chicago.
Both players exceeded and starred in the Ivy but are disappointing this season.

Greg Dolan (Cornell): In 22-23 averaged 13.5 pts/3.5 assists, currently only 5 pts.
Dame Adelekun (Dartmouth): In 22-23 averaged 14 pts/ 7 rebs, currently only 7.6 pts/ 4 rebs.

Both are not even current starters and only playing limited minutes.
2 x
rhodysurf
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodysurf »

Just questioning in what way PC has a "better education system vs Rhody"? That is a second rate catholic school for rich kids who cant get into BC.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

rhodysurf wrote: 3 months ago
Just questioning in what way PC has a "better education system vs Rhody"? That is a second rate catholic school for rich kids who cant get into BC.
Rhodysurf,
Question of the year award!

:roll:
Last edited by ramster 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
rhodysurf
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodysurf »

Thinking PC, a tiny little catholic college is better academically than the states only Public Research University is probably the most small brained rhode island thinking I can imagine.
3 x
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

Thinking PC, a tiny little catholic college is better academically than the states only Public Research University is probably the most small brained rhode island thinking I can imagine.
It's also a COLLEGE not an University!!!!
2 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

RhodyKyle wrote: 3 months ago Indiana fans will unironically tell you they're still a blue blood. They are delusional.
They are to basketball what Nebraska fans are to football. They're clinging for dear life to the 90's or even earlier, trying to forget that college athletics have changed quite a bit in that time, that Bloomington and Lincoln aren't the draws that they think and that Bobby Knight and Tom Osborne aren't walking through that door and neither are the players that made those teams what they were
2 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

daytonflyerfan wrote: 3 months ago How does Carey have any eligibility left? 2 years at Syracuse, 3 years at RI.

One of the years at Syracuse he was injured after a few games. Medical redshirt. Carey could have returned to URI based on a Miller comment after he had entered the portal. Nobody picked him up from portal as happens with 100’s of players.

This shows the RS for Carey’s 2nd year at Syracuse. His 19.6% 3P shooting last year probably didn’t help him in the Portal.

IMG_1787.png
So, is the portal really like a draft? Someone has to pick you up?
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 3 months ago

IMG_1787.png
So, is the portal really like a draft? Someone has to pick you up?
Yep.
Attachment says half of all college football players entering portal go unsigned.

https://www.bestcolleges.com/news/2022/ ... dashboard/
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Due to their demand that every student spend two years studying the same type of Western Civilization courses that most of us spent four years learning in high school, no matter the person's major, PC is a great school if you want to be an English teacher, History teacher, CCD teacher, or Renaissance Faire actor. Other than that it's a place for failsons and daughters to spend four years, and a ton of their parents money, because they couldn't get into a private school that matters in a city that matters and they're too scared to be in a public school with people that might not look and think exactly like them
2 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
RAM67
Art Stephenson

Unread post by RAM67 »

My cousin raised two daughters and a son as a single mom, and much to my chagrin sent them all to PC. Great kids, great students. One now an MD at the Mayo Clinic, one a PA, and the youngest now in law school. Like Red, I grew up in the shadow of PC and never had a high regard of the school. Proud of them all but wished I could have convinced them to go to Rhody.
3 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

RAM67 wrote: 3 months ago My cousin raised two daughters and a son as a single mom, and much to my chagrin sent them all to PC. Great kids, great students. One now an MD at the Mayo Clinic, one a PA, and the youngest now in law school. Like Red, I grew up in the shadow of PC and never had a high regard of the school. Proud of them all but wished I could have convinced them to go to Rhody.
Well, at least none of them went the basketball ref route! :lol:
1 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

The revival !
3 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Arch flat out getting it done the last few games !
1 x