11/18 | Northwestern | 2:30PM (ESPN+) | Hall of Fame Tip-Off

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
spookydog
Tom Garrick

11/18 | Northwestern | 2:30PM (ESPN+) | Hall of Fame Tip-Off

Unread post by spookydog »

University of Rhode Island vs Northwestern University
Basketball Hall of Fame Tip-Off
Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT
Saturday, November 18, 2023
2:30PM

Media
TV: N/A
Online: ESPN +
Radio: Tune In Radio
App: Varsity Network
Live Stats: Stat Broadcast

Previews
Northwestern Fan Forum
Additional Northwestern Fan Forum

After polishing off the easier beginning part of the out of conference schedule by going 3-0 at home to start the season, things get much more difficult as the Rams head to Uncasville, CT to take on Northwestern in the Hall of Fame Tip-Off Saturday afternoon. The Wildcats also have opened their young season with 3 home wins, including just a five-point win against Dayton where the Flyers shot lights out (53.8% from the floor including 12-23 from deep). They snuck out their third win Tuesday night at home when they barely beat Western Michigan, 63-59. They got DOMINATED on the boards, 43-21. I also want to send a special FU to the Wildcats for ruining my 1st to 10 parlay Tuesday night. I had URI & Northwestern in a parlay, URI took care of business (barely) & then Northwestern lays an egg going down 6-0 about 75 seconds into the game & losing the race to ten, 10 - 7. Boooo Wildcats.

Northwestern’s coach is Chris Collins, son of former NBA All-Star/Head Coach Doug Collins, is in his 11th season. He has gotten the Wildcats to the NCAA tournament twice during his helm, both times making it to the second round. Northwestern was picked to finish 8th in the Big Ten in the preseason polls. They are led by first team all Big Ten guard Boo Buie. The Bob Cousy award finalist last season is going to be a match-up problem for the Rams in this game. He is averaging over 20 points per game but is turnover prone, averaging 3 per contest. Hopefully the Rams can apply some pressure on him & get some quick transition baskets off his turnovers. Fun (?) fact, Buie’s brother Talor Battle is the Wildcats assistant coach. The Wildcats start 4 guards & 1 center, yet the center (Matthew Nicholson) is currently second on the team in assists. Watch for them to get the ball down low to him & they he will kick it back out to an open shooter. Nicholson isn’t much of a rebounder as that is more of 6’6” junior guard Brooks Barnhizer’s strong suit. He has been a rebounding machine averaging 10 rebounds per game to go along with his 17 points per game. The final player to keep an eye on Saturday afternoon is Princeton transfer, Ryan Langborg. He has made the transition from the Ivy League to the Big Ten just fine, averaging almost 13 points per game.

As for the Rams, they have continued to look strong this season. What a refreshing change from last season. Tuesday night after a back and forth first quarter of the game, the Rams took control & never looked back. Zek had a great game against the Seahawks, going for 13/11/6. Jeremy Foumena has been looking strong & had the shot going Tuesday night, pouring in 16 & 7. I think we will be seeing more of Foumena Saturday afternoon as they will need his height to contend with Northwestern’s 7-foot center Nicholson. Nicholson does have a much bigger frame than Foumena, outweighing him by almost 50 pounds. The Wildcats play a 4-guard lineup, so Fuchs will be matched-up against Brooks Barnhizer. The more I am thinking about this game, the more I am getting excited for it.

The Rams have faced off against the Wildcats two other times prior to this Saturday’s match-up and are 2-0. The first time they played was at Madison Square Garden in 1966 at the ECAC Holiday Festival which they won 91-87. The most recent time they have played each other, which I am sure many of us probably remember, was when Northwestern had to travel to the Ryan Center for the first round of the NIT in 2010 with the Rams prevailing 76-64. Will Rhody be able to keep the streak alive? After the way Northwestern played Tuesday night, my heart is saying they might be able to pull this out. Although Northwestern won the rebounding edge in their first two games, they got so badly dominated on the boards Tuesday night that I feel like there is more of an opening for Rhody to get the win. Conversely, whatever rebounding edge we may get will be lost when it comes to free throw shooting. The Rams are shooting an abysmal 55% while the Wildcats are shooting 80%, which is good for roughly 30th in the country. With the potential of a solid Rhody fan base at the game Saturday, maybe they can pull out the victory. Stranger things have happened, but I personally don’t see the Rams getting the win. Please, please, please prove me wrong. My prediction, Northwestern 72 – URI 64. Go Rhody!!

Opponent
Record:
3-0, 0-0 in the Big Ten
22-12, 12-8 in the Big Ten (Last Season)

Rankings (URI):
NCAA NET: 37 (263)*
RPI: 61 (246)
KenPom: 59 (171)
BPI: 33 (265)
Sagarin: 36 (229)*
Barttovik: 46 (161)
*Denotes Last Season Rankings

Leaders:
Points – Boo Buie 21.0 (Sr., G)
Rebounds – Brooks Barnhizer 10.0 (Jr., G)
Assists – Boo Buie 3.7 (Sr., G) (3.0 TO per game)

Historical
Series: 2-0
H: 1-0, A: 0-0, N: 1-0
Most Recent Matchup: 3/17/10 76-64 W at URI
Most Recent Win Streak: 2 - URI
Match-up Predictor: 87.5% Chance of Northwestern Winning
6 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Re: 11/18 | Northwestern | 2:30PM (ESPN+) | Hall of Fame Tip-Off

Unread post by Jersey77 »

For those who are attending, there is a Rhody meet-up immediately following the game at 4:45 at Tom's Watch Bar.
Link below:
https://www.alumni.uri.edu/events/mens- ... me-meetup/
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Jersey77 wrote: 5 months ago For those who are attending, there is a Rhody meet-up immediately following the game at 4:45 at Tom's Watch Bar.
Link below:
https://www.alumni.uri.edu/events/mens- ... me-meetup/
Was wondering about that, thanks for sharing. Go Rhody
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

I’m guessing Kortright and Jaden draw Buie assignment. He will abuse Ways with his strength and experience.

Athletically there won’t be a shock to system facing Northwestern. They will be formidable but we prob have the more athletic team. Hoping we show well.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

We are going to be good this year. This game will tell us how good.
10 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Team Rankings now has, their #169th ranked, #13 A-10 URI with 21% chance to win over their #63 ranked Northwestern.
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

section(105) wrote: 5 months ago Team Rankings now has, their #169th ranked, #13 A-10 URI with 21% chance to win over their #63 ranked Northwestern.
KenPom is slightly more bullish, giving Rhody a 25% chance while projecting a 73-66 final score.
1 x
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by KeaneyBluBallz »

bad guys by 3 in a shootout 80-77
0 x
:lol:
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

KeaneyBluBallz wrote: 5 months ago bad guys by 3 in a shootout 80-77
I don't see a shootout not Collins style nor was his father's.
They are averaging just under 69 pts/ game this season and about 68 pts last season.

But I guess anything is possible, just hope we win regardless of the score.
2 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

I was going ask about their tempo thus far based on that comment. I wouldn't expect them to be an up and down team based on history and Collins coaching style. I would expect a more half court style game which makes someone like Kortright a more valuable asset at the PG and minimizes effectiveness of someone like Ways. If we can rebound and run it would seemingly play to our advantages athletically.
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Maybe our strategy will be to speed them up, out quick them?
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Free Throws this year and last:

URI 3 Games: 43-78 - 55.1%
URI Opponents 3 Games: 31-43 = 72.1%

URI Last Year Full Season: 486-653 = 74.4%
URI Opponents Last year: 401-577= 69.5%

Northwestern 3 Games: 44-55 = 80%. Buie is 14-17 = 82%, Barnhizer 16-18 = 89%
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

ramster wrote: 5 months ago Free Throws this year and last:

So, not only is URI percentage down from last year - the free throw defense isn't as good either. Yikes.
6 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 5 months ago
ramster wrote: 5 months ago Free Throws this year and last:

So, not only is URI percentage down from last year - the free throw defense isn't as good either. Yikes.
This will make all the difference either way. I'd be surprised if URI can tighten the FT issues up by then. Surprise me please.
1 x
Mobley was fouled.
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

Regarding our charity stripe issue: We just can’t afford to leave points on the table against the better teams coming up. We are good but I do not think we are good enough yet to do that and win.

Excellent tests coming up! Go Rhody!
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Jdrums#3 wrote: 5 months ago Regarding our charity stripe issue: We just can’t afford to leave points on the table against the better teams coming up. We are good but I do not think we are good enough yet to do that and win.

No doubt about it FT % needs to be improved !
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Very curious to see what the line opens up at for this one.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Could a bigger guy like Zek handle Buie?
2 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

For your scouting pleasure.
1 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Billyboy78 wrote: 5 months ago Could a bigger guy like Zek handle Buie?
I think yes. House could give him problems too.
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

PeterRamTime wrote: 5 months ago
Buie is an All Big 10 player, one of the best in the conference and best PGs in America.

He's probably gonna get his regardless, going to need to stop everyone else from getting theirs in order to have a chance.
2 x
Go Rhody
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

reef wrote: 5 months ago
Jdrums#3 wrote: 5 months ago Regarding our charity stripe issue: We just can’t afford to leave points on the table against the better teams coming up. We are good but I do not think we are good enough yet to do that and win.

No doubt about it FT % needs to be improved !
At half time shoot around, Kortright was on the line and only shot free throws. Still missed a bunch. I think these guys know. They are trying to improve though. As long as they enhance their strengths and focus on their weakness, they will get better.
2 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

It was primarily Kortwright who made Council disappear last night. Played strong and quick.

This game is winnable IMO but need 70% foul shots. I’m sure Miller has all the tape he needs to defend NW.
2 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
theblueram
Frank Keaney

hrstrat57 wrote: 5 months ago It was primarily Kortwright who made Council disappear last night. Played strong and quick.

This game is winnable IMO but need 70% foul shots. I’m sure Miller has all the tape he needs to defend NW.
Kortwright was 4-5 on the charity stripe. But I was impressed to see him spend the halftime shootaround shooting FT's. Like I said, the players know their own weakness. It's what they do to improve on them outside of practice that counts.
2 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Luis has a pretty solid build , I like when he gets downhill draws contact and is able to finish !
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Didn’t someone here get tossed from Mohegan during our last game against WV?

Can’t blame whoever it was though, those ref’s were worse than those at your local YMCA.
0 x
Go Rhody
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

It was Blue Man.

That was literally the worst refereeing I've ever witnessed. Unlike times I felt we got hosed I literally felt bad for calls that went against West Virginia as well
3 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

My guess is Northwestern packs the paint and dares us to shoot. This will be one of those games that we will miss David Green the most. If we can get hot from 3 and hit our free throws, I think we can keep it close, and then anything can happen. I think we split. We lose on Saturday and win Sunday. I hope I'm wrong.
1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
theblueram
Frank Keaney

steveystuds06 wrote: 5 months ago My guess is Northwestern packs the paint and dares us to shoot. This will be one of those games that we will miss David Green the most. If we can get hot from 3 and hit our free throws, I think we can keep it close, and then anything can happen. I think we split. We lose on Saturday and win Sunday. I hope I'm wrong.
Get hot from 3? Yeah, that is obviously not this teams game. They attempted 10 3pt shots against Wagner.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

theblueram wrote: 5 months ago
steveystuds06 wrote: 5 months ago My guess is Northwestern packs the paint and dares us to shoot. This will be one of those games that we will miss David Green the most. If we can get hot from 3 and hit our free throws, I think we can keep it close, and then anything can happen. I think we split. We lose on Saturday and win Sunday. I hope I'm wrong.
Get hot from 3? Yeah, that is obviously not this teams game. They attempted 10 3pt shots against Wagner.
That's my point. Northwestern has the bodies and the athletes to make it a lot tougher for our big men and guys like House to attack the rim. We will still do it, but my guess is we will have a lot of open looks from 3, and the question is can we hit them?
2 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
theblueram
Frank Keaney

steveystuds06 wrote: 5 months ago
That's my point. Northwestern has the bodies and the athletes to make it a lot tougher for our big men and guys like House to attack the rim. We will still do it, but my guess is we will have a lot of open looks from 3, and the question is can we hit them?
They need to attack the paint and draw fouls like they did against Wagner. Pound it inside, get the buckets or the fouls. Get to NU bench early.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Can we miss someone who we haven’t seen play with this team in an actual game though?

We don’t know how it would affect other players’ performance, touches, etc.

Just my opinion that you can’t miss a player who hasn’t played with the current team in a real game.
0 x
Go Rhody
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Rhody15 wrote: 5 months ago
PeterRamTime wrote: 5 months ago
Buie is an All Big 10 player, one of the best in the conference and best PGs in America.

He's probably gonna get his regardless, going to need to stop everyone else from getting theirs in order to have a chance.
Yeah i'm aware. Dude is a stud. Still think Zek and House can make it difficult for him. Luis maybe? Boo isn't the biggest guy, but he's crafty.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

They need to attack the paint and draw fouls like they did against Wagner. Pound it inside, get the buckets or the fouls. Get to NU bench early.
We will try that, as that's our game and our style this year. And if it works, it works, but this isn't Wagner. This is a Big 10 team. I'd be shocked if we could beat a team like Northwestern without needing to hit some jump shots and 3s. My guess is we will shoot 15-20 3s this game, and we can't be at 20%.
1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

I've seen full 25 minute game highlights of their exhibition game, their game against Binghampton and the entire Dayton game.

They've been kinds sluggish really. They were obviously dialed in against Dayton and played well in that game, but the others they were pretty meh.

Not only did WM outrebound them 43 to 28, but so did D2 Mckendree in the exhibition game 33-28.

I think they were pretty fortunate to catch Dayton a day after finding out they lost Malachi Smith. Dayton was clearly a little discombobulated without a true PG. A lot of that was because NW played pretty solid defense, but Dayton basically just passed the ball around the perimeter and jacked up threes. Holmes gave them some problems driving in, but Dayton didn't have anyone really attempt to get to the basket despite being a quicker team.

NW looks pretty slow and unathletic. Very pedestrian aside from Boo Buie, Barnhizer and Longborg. They are still a very well coached and experienced team, but they do not look like world beaters.

Hard to tell how this goes, but I have a hard time seeing them blowing us out. They've had a hard time imposing their will against anyone, don't rebound well and play a slow tempo.

We also don't know how we will react to the way they play defense, but I think we can have some success getting to the hoop against them. Gotta hit free throws and finish. I think we match up pretty well size wise.

They also haven't played on the road so I like that. You never know though, we could just totally stink it up, but this feels like a game we can get. Coin flip for me.
2 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

^ kinda sounds like that Wisconsin team that PeeCee just b!tchbeat...hope so
1 x
Mobley was fouled.
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Rhody15 wrote: 5 months ago
Can we miss someone who we haven’t seen play with this team in an actual game though?

We don’t know how it would affect other players’ performance, touches, etc.

Just my opinion that you can’t miss a player who hasn’t played with the current team in a real game.
I could see your point with that regarding Ant, as he never played with the team, but that's not the case with Green. All offseason, the buzz around the team was Green was arguably the best player.. Anyone that watched him, that was the first thing they said to me. We have a good team this year, so if Green was standing out against our current players, that's a very good sign. He also brings something I don't think this team has and that's a volume 3 pt shooter that can get red hot like he did in the scrimmage. Him simply being out on the floor opens things up for Zek and House. As I said against the better teams, I worry that they pack the paint and dare us to shoot, and a player like Green is perfect for that.
2 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

PeterRamTime wrote: 5 months ago I've seen full 25 minute game highlights of their exhibition game, their game against Binghampton and the entire Dayton game.

They've been kinds sluggish really. They were obviously dialed in against Dayton and played well in that game, but the others they were pretty meh.

Not only did WM outrebound them 43 to 28, but so did D2 Mckendree in the exhibition game 33-28.

I think they were pretty fortunate to catch Dayton a day after finding out they lost Malachi Smith. Dayton was clearly a little discombobulated without a true PG. A lot of that was because NW played pretty solid defense, but Dayton basically just passed the ball around the perimeter and jacked up threes. Holmes gave them some problems driving in, but Dayton didn't have anyone really attempt to get to the basket despite being a quicker team.

NW looks pretty slow and unathletic. Very pedestrian aside from Boo Buie, Barnhizer and Longborg. They are still a very well coached and experienced team, but they do not look like world beaters.

Hard to tell how this goes, but I have a hard time seeing them blowing us out. They've had a hard time imposing their will against anyone, don't rebound well and play a slow tempo.

We also don't know how we will react to the way they play defense, but I think we can have some success getting to the hoop against them. Gotta hit free throws and finish. I think we match up pretty well size wise.

They also haven't played on the road so I like that. You never know though, we could just totally stink it up, but this feels like a game we can get. Coin flip for me.
I agree. I think this is Northwestern's toughest game based on the circumstances. I don't think they'll blow us out, either. I think it'll be a game. I don't think we have anyone who can stick with Buie. He's a monster and hits these runners that just don't make sense, but they always go in. But we have a stud scorer in House who should get his as well. Barnhizer was awesome at the end of last year, and it's rolled into this year. He looks GOOD. But I agree; other than that, they don't really scare me.

We can beat this team, but I think we will need to succeed in other areas besides forcing the ball into the paint for 40 minutes to do so. It's on us to make sure this is a home game for Rhody. We better be loud!
2 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 5 months ago It was Blue Man.

That was literally the worst refereeing I've ever witnessed. Unlike times I felt we got hosed I literally felt bad for calls that went against West Virginia as well
Yeah James Breeding was the ref.

If the name sounds familiar he’s also the d-bag who tossed Hurley from the Villanova game 2 years ago for pumping up the crowd.
1 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
theblueram
Frank Keaney

We will try that, as that's our game and our style this year. And if it works, it works, but this isn't Wagner. This is a Big 10 team. I'd be shocked if we could beat a team like Northwestern without needing to hit some jump shots and 3s. My guess is we will shoot 15-20 3s this game, and we can't be at 20%.
House was 4-5 from 3 against Fairfield. Need him to hit some then.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

PeterRamTime wrote: 5 months ago I've seen full 25 minute game highlights of their exhibition game, their game against Binghampton and the entire Dayton game.

I agree. I think this is Northwestern's toughest game based on the circumstances. I don't think they'll blow us out, either. I think it'll be a game. I don't think we have anyone who can stick with Buie. He's a monster and hits these runners that just don't make sense, but they always go in. But we have a stud scorer in House who should get his as well. Barnhizer was awesome at the end of last year, and it's rolled into this year. He looks GOOD. But I agree; other than that, they don't really scare me.

We can beat this team, but I think we will need to succeed in other areas besides forcing the ball into the paint for 40 minutes to do so. It's on us to make sure this is a home game for Rhody. We better be loud!
If they play that same extended 3-2 ball pressure defense, House, Luis and Zek are going to blow right by them and live in the paint all day long. I mean Dayton's game plan was just pathetic. They are soooo soft my god. Our team is way more aggressive and I don't think that's good for NW. They are a P5, but they are still a slow as molasses Big Ten team.

We no doubt have to shoot better though. They'll play good fundamental defense and we will have to hit some jump shots. I also wonder how Fuchs, Brown and Fou do against their big guy. He's massive, but he's really damn slow.

And for us I think we need to keep them from getting hot from three. Play physical and be all over them all game.
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

What sections people in? While ago we got in section 15.
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

Blue Man wrote: 5 months ago

If the name sounds familiar he’s also the d-bag who tossed Hurley from the Villanova game 2 years ago for pumping up the crowd.
I almost got kicked out of the game against Duke 7 years ago because I had the audacity to yell stupid stuff like "Grayson Allen is a horrible human being" then later would yell "Grayson Allen is still a horrible human being" to try to make my friends laugh. I would do it every time it was quiet during a free throw or an inbound play when the ball was down near Duke's end. I did this maybe 7 or 8 times. With about 3 minutes to play I yell out something dumb like "Grayson Allen's family should be ashamed of him". Some old Duke fan in his mid 60s yells up to me saying that's enough. I start laughing & yell back, ok buddy. Then security yells over to me & says one more time & you are out of here. Huh? I was never vulgar or threatening. So at the end of the game Allen is shooting free throws with about 30 seconds to go, I yell out "Every one be quiet for our lord & savior". Was funny having 3 people in security just staring at me for the final minutes of the game.
7 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

spookydog wrote: 5 months ago

I almost got kicked out of the game against Duke 7 years ago because I had the audacity to yell stupid stuff like "Grayson Allen is a horrible human being" then later would yell "Grayson Allen is still a horrible human being" to try to make my friends laugh. I would do it every time it was quiet during a free throw or an inbound play when the ball was down near Duke's end. I did this maybe 7 or 8 times. With about 3 minutes to play I yell out something dumb like "Grayson Allen's family should be ashamed of him". Some old Duke fan in his mid 60s yells up to me saying that's enough. I start laughing & yell back, ok buddy. Then security yells over to me & says one more time & you are out of here. Huh? I was never vulgar or threatening. So at the end of the game Allen is shooting free throws with about 30 seconds to go, I yell out "Every one be quiet for our lord & savior". Was funny having 3 people in security just staring at me for the final minutes of the game.
Grayson Allen is a dirty player. I can't stand him..
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

They called something like 25 fouls in the first 10 minutes of the game. I was having a road rage attack worse than I get when trying to go by an accident at Thurbers Ave during rush hour.
I asked the refs what both teams were going to do when ALL FREAKING 26 PLAYERS WERE DISQUALIFIED.
2 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

JT was on that Duke team
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

reef wrote: 5 months ago

JT was on that Duke team
I don't think he played in that game. Did he?
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

No, Tatum was hurt, which shows how stacked that team was.
0 x
GO RAMS
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Rhodymob05 wrote: 5 months ago No, Tatum was hurt, which shows how stacked that team was.
They only had 5 guys that scored. Beat us by 10.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Rhodymob05 wrote: 5 months ago No, Tatum was hurt, which shows how stacked that team was.
They only had 5 guys that scored. Beat us by 10.
Their top 3 freshman were out hurt.

Tatum, Harry Giles, and I forgot the other one.
0 x
Go Rhody