Game 6 Football @ Brown 12pm Oct 7 ESPN+ GOVERNOR'S CUP

All things Rhody Rams football.
jcru
Sly Williams

Re: Game 6 Football @ Brown 12pm Oct 7 ESPN+ GOVERNOR'S CUP

Unread post by jcru »

Wow, Erby is having a bad game. Another dropped football.
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

50 yard FG attempt. short.

0:58 left
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

2nd and 10 at midfield, 38 secs left
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

Ball tipped. 3rd down.
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

2nd down, Bears call TO. 14 secs left. Ball on the 39.
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

Interception, game over.
1 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

Syeed Gibbs #13 with the INT. He had one bad play in the first half but otherwise v good coverage throughout the game.
1 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

Hill: 16 of 30, 222 yards, 3TDs, 0 INTs
McKenzie: 12 carries, 111 yards, on the strength of a 50 yard TD run.

Summers, Buchanan, and Savedge with TD catches.

Pena with 2 sacks.
Last edited by jcru 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
damram
Kenny Green

Unread post by damram »

This performance will not look good to the committee.
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

W moving on.
3 x
GO RAMS
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

damram wrote: 6 months ago This performance will not look good to the committee.
They lose more than one more game going forward, including the last game at Towson, won't make much of a difference.

They basically have to try to win the next 4, so that they go into Towson not needing to win to make the playoffs.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

That was semi coaching malpractice. Throwing the ball so they don’t need to burn their last timeout. And then sending your kicker out there to attempt something he clearly isn’t ready to do. Thank god it didn’t cost us.

Besides Peña we get very little in terms of pressure from our D line. Gibbs is going to be really good. McKenzie should be getting 15-20 touches a game.
4 x
R.Kelly150
Kenny Green

Unread post by R.Kelly150 »

jcru wrote: 6 months ago
R.Kelly150 wrote: 6 months ago I disagree that this game has no bearing on the playoffs. We are basically only allowed 3 losses and this would be loss #3. We need to win this one. At Albany and even at Towson will be tough, this one can’t be the one they lose.
Correction: we are only allowed 2 CAA losses. Not 3.

And we already have one loss. So we are allowed one more.

All that matters is how you place in the Conference. FBS, Ivy League particularly have no bearing on this.
I completely disagree. We have a pretty weak CAA schedule overall if we lose OOC to a non FBS school like Brown I don’t think we get in. It’s not just based upon the CAA Schedule you need to look at their season holistically.
1 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

agree to disagree.

Your argument gets brought up every year, to be honest. And every year, we miss the playoffs with 7 wins and 4 losses.

They can't lose two more games, and your statement just adds to that. Because as you said, as of right now, we technically aren't playing the meat of the Conference.

They need to win all of their remaining home games, and they can afford to lose at Albany OR Towson on the road, not both.
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

And that's basically the formula in a nutshell...

You get 8 conference games, 4 at home, 4 on the road. You have to win all of your home games and steal two on the road. We already beat Maine in Orono, which was huge. We need to do that again with one of our two remaining road games.
0 x
damram
Kenny Green

Unread post by damram »

The weak CAA schedule is result of us being screwed in the UNH game last year. Even though we got steamrolled by Delaware last year, we were playing better than them and finished ahead of them at the end of the year. The weak schedule gift from CAA will not go over well with the committee. They will look for any reason to keep us and our 5,700 seat attendance out of the playoffs.
0 x
4Diffs
Lamar Odom

Unread post by 4Diffs »

bigappleram wrote: 6 months ago That was semi coaching malpractice. Throwing the ball so they don’t need to burn their last timeout. And then sending your kicker out there to attempt something he clearly isn’t ready to do. Thank god it didn’t cost us.

Besides Peña we get very little in terms of pressure from our D line. Gibbs is going to be really good. McKenzie should be getting 15-20 touches a game.
I agree with the second part of the above, but not the first. Going for the FG was not the proper call there, agreed. But that game was over taking a knee if the ball was caught which it should have been. I find it hard to question a call that would have ended with us with taking a knee. A minute left is a lot when the clock stops in college football after first downs. All moot anyway as unlike the Texas defense, ours held up at the end.

But man that production quality was terrible, really bad. Could not even follow the play half the time. And Scott Cordishi sucks. He talks way too much and is a major homer. I do not need a play by play on how the Brown coach is not happy with a call that was 100% correct. This is not a Brown radio broadcast, we can see the play with our own eyes. Based on listening to him over the years, he is a major Friar shill and not a big fan of the state university. Suck it Scott.
1 x
damram
Kenny Green

Unread post by damram »

The video was worse than the audio.
1 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

damram wrote: 6 months ago The weak CAA schedule is result of us being screwed in the UNH game last year. Even though we got steamrolled by Delaware last year, we were playing better than them and finished ahead of them at the end of the year. The weak schedule gift from CAA will not go over well with the committee. They will look for any reason to keep us and our 5,700 seat attendance out of the playoffs.
I do agree that the call on the field in New Hampshire was sh-t, but that doesn't stop UNH from making that play THE main highlight in their school/football promotional video that they play before games and during halftime. Check it out sometime on Flo and realize that they are using our misfortune... perpetually.

So, we got screwed, but we lost by two really questionable things on the road at both William & Mary and New Hampshire. If we had won either of those games, we would have made the playoffs. To this day, people on this site still defend Fleming going for two at the end of the W&M game, because "I couldn't put them through overtime again after Monmouth". Oh no! I didn't realize it was THAT traumatic. OT is more traumatic than losing?

And that cost us the playoffs just as much as UNH did.
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

4Diffs wrote: 6 months ago And Scott Cordishi sucks. He talks way too much and is a major homer. I do not need a play by play on how the Brown coach is not happy with a call that was 100% correct. This is not a Brown radio broadcast, we can see the play with our own eyes. Based on listening to him over the years, he is a major Friar shill and not a big fan of the state university. Suck it Scott.
There's a joke in there about sucking and Hummers, but I digress.

I did catch that, btw, and yeah, he goes on to say that the Brown coach only took a TO to discuss with the Referee about the previous call and how he is displeased with the way the game is being called in general to that point. I guess Brown lives in another world, some parallel universe where you can just pull the Head Ref aside to get him on the same page. You can do that in the Ivy League apparently. Unbelievable.

And he could do without the YES!! after every first down Brown made.
1 x
FmrRamFB1
Michael Andersen

Unread post by FmrRamFB1 »

damram wrote: 6 months ago This performance will not look good to the committee.
It doesn’t matter, it only matters if you lose the game. Every potential playoff team will have close victories.
2 x
4Diffs
Lamar Odom

Unread post by 4Diffs »

4Diffs wrote: 6 months ago And Scott Cordishi sucks. He talks way too much and is a major homer. I do not need a play by play on how the Brown coach is not happy with a call that was 100% correct. This is not a Brown radio broadcast, we can see the play with our own eyes. Based on listening to him over the years, he is a major Friar shill and not a big fan of the state university. Suck it Scott.
There's a joke in there about sucking and Hummers, but I digress.

I did catch that, btw, and yeah, he goes on to say that the Brown coach only took a TO to discuss with the Referee about the previous call and how he is displeased with the way the game is being called in general to that point. I guess Brown lives in another world, some parallel universe where you can just pull the Head Ref aside to get him on the same page. You can do that in the Ivy League apparently. Unbelievable.

And he could do without the YES!! after every first down Brown made.
JCRU nice job picking up on the double entendre that the last sentence was about! Won't get into all of the details here but clearly you and I are quite aware of what happened.

Yes it was quite annoying when they mentioned they were getting a better whistle in the second half due to all of their complaining in the first half. The sad part is that was probably true, but that only works with weak minded refs.
1 x
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

The only advantage to attempting a FG there was…
Well, we expect to give up a TD (after allowing them to keep their last timeout), whether it’s after a KO return, a pooch punt to the 10, or a missed FG where they start at their own 33…
So maybe they’ll take it easy on us, go for one on the PAT, and we get overtime.

Seriously, that’s like the only difference between a 4-point lead and what would’ve been 7.

Flame away, but at least I didn’t call him complacent while providing absolutely no evidence.

And for what it’s worth, I give $ to FB, I was at the game, and I like the team and the coach.

It’s called a critical observation.
0 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

For those who missed this game like me, you can watch a replay of game on ESPN+. Nice feature that ESPN+ provides.
1 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

4Diffs wrote: 6 months ago
bigappleram wrote: 6 months ago That was semi coaching malpractice. Throwing the ball so they don’t need to burn their last timeout. And then sending your kicker out there to attempt something he clearly isn’t ready to do. Thank god it didn’t cost us.

I agree with the second part of the above, but not the first. Going for the FG was not the proper call there, agreed. But that game was over taking a knee if the ball was caught which it should have been. I find it hard to question a call that would have ended with us with taking a knee. A minute left is a lot when the clock stops in college football after first downs. All moot anyway as unlike the Texas defense, ours held up at the end.

But man that production quality was terrible, really bad. Could not even follow the play half the time. And Scott Cordishi sucks. He talks way too much and is a major homer. I do not need a play by play on how the Brown coach is not happy with a call that was 100% correct. This is not a Brown radio broadcast, we can see the play with our own eyes. Based on listening to him over the years, he is a major Friar shill and not a big fan of the state university. Suck it Scott.
ESPN+ is always the home team’s broadcast. Like for us it’s Stone. Now he’s not as big a homer on air as Scott was but he’s not unbiased either. The more glaring aspect of the call was both guys appeared to know very little about actual football.
2 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

We just have horrible announcers here in Rhode Island in general. You have Cordischi with "Brown setting up shop" and "YES!! FIRST DOWN BROWN!" seriously?

And then you have our color guy that sounds like he has COPD, just tails off in the middle of a sentence, like he's thought better about what is coming out of his mouth and already wants to retract it.

Honestly, less is more. I'd rather have two guys who sound like A.I. sometimes, like two robots...

Hill, under center...

or

Hill, shotgun formation, Erby in motion to his right. Fakes the handoff to Sloat, and rolls to his right, finds Erby for a 6 yard gain, tackled by #25, <tiny pause> Jarmolowich. Ball on the Richmond 47.

color guy:

Hill saw his deep receivers were covered, decided to go to Erby underneath. Kind of got away with one there, wow is that Jarmolowich fast. He really closed the gap on Erby. A redshirt Senior Richmond picked up from Colgate. Really adds a lot of experience, not to mention speed, to that Richmond secondary. Leads the team in tackles this season. Erby did a good job holding onto the ball.

NOT:

color guy:

You know, when I used to play quarterback, I never liked that play, in fact, when I was quarterback coach at BC that one year, I used to tell the QBs to avoid that play. It's a low percentage play, why would you do that when you could do this... blah blah blah blah

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR WAR STORIES. IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU. Most people don't even know who you are and could care less... just call the game.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

View of the visitor stands from the Brown side
Pretty good crowd of Rhody fans considering the rain forecast for today.
At one time in Q2 it brightened up and thought the sun might peak thru but then the rain came after halftime

Very nice TD catch by Marquis Buchanan. He is really coming on these last couple games

Was sitting thinking how good a kickoff returner Randy Jordan has been this year and last year. I was thinking he is due to break one and lo and behold he did just as I thought it or hoped it or both. What a great 95 yard return that turned out very important to the final result. Brown guy made a good attempt to grab his foot about the 10 yard line but Jordan was not to be denied.

Nice win. On to next game.
IMG_0199.jpeg
2 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

damram wrote: 6 months ago The weak CAA schedule is result of us being screwed in the UNH game last year. Even though we got steamrolled by Delaware last year, we were playing better than them and finished ahead of them at the end of the year. The weak schedule gift from CAA will not go over well with the committee. They will look for any reason to keep us and our 5,700 seat attendance out of the playoffs.
I do agree that the call on the field in New Hampshire was sh-t, but that doesn't stop UNH from making that play THE main highlight in their school/football promotional video that they play before games and during halftime. Check it out sometime on Flo and realize that they are using our misfortune... perpetually.

So, we got screwed, but we lost by two really questionable things on the road at both William & Mary and New Hampshire. If we had won either of those games, we would have made the playoffs. To this day, people on this site still defend Fleming going for two at the end of the W&M game, because "I couldn't put them through overtime again after Monmouth". Oh no! I didn't realize it was THAT traumatic. OT is more traumatic than losing?

I don't defend Fleming from going for two because it was traumatic, whatever that means, and no one else has either. I defend the call because our kicker sucked that day and you couldn't rely on him to hit anything further than an extra point the rest of the game
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

bigappleram wrote: 6 months ago
4Diffs wrote: 6 months ago

ESPN+ is always the home team’s broadcast. Like for us it’s Stone. Now he’s not as big a homer on air as Scott was but he’s not unbiased either. The more glaring aspect of the call was both guys appeared to know very little about actual football.
The best was sometime in the third quarter they admitted they had the Brown kick returner wrong the whole first half plus because of a double number. Even with a double number how do you not know the kick returner as the main announcer for the team?
1 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 6 months ago I don't defend Fleming from going for two because it was traumatic, whatever that means
I said traumatic, because that is what Fleming said. Like, ooooh, I couldn't put them through another overtime after last week.

Seriously????

It is amazing how much slack the FB coach gets over the BB coaches. If Miller told his guys, go for a low percentage play at the buzzer and the win, instead of taking the sure thing to tie it up because, God forbid, we don't want to have to play overtime... he would never hear the end of it. But Fleming throws a comment out like that and no one bats an eyelash. Just bizarre.

That decision basically costs this team the playoffs last year. The previous week was heroic in comparison, keeping the season alive.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

It was a bullshit coach speak comment designed to not throw his kicker under the bus after the loss.

Leonard missed field goals from 31 and 37 yards that game. He was a liability that game and Fleming couldn't trust him in overtime
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

yeah, but two FG misses does not mean you are going to miss a PAT. YOU or I could hit a PAT. C'mon.

It's a gimmie for a reason. The laws of physics aren't suspended because Fleming decided to go for two.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

jcru wrote: 6 months ago yeah, but two FG misses does not mean you are going to miss a PAT. YOU or I could hit a PAT. C'mon.

It's a gimmie for a reason. The laws of physics aren't suspended because Fleming decided to go for two.
The PAT wasn't the issue though. You make the PAT and go into overtime, you can't rely on your kicker to make a field goal of any length, which becomes a huge handicap. You pretty much are in four down territory all overtime because of how bad the kicker was that day.

I think Fleming made the right call. Go for two and the win, because if it comes down to making a field goal to win or tie in overtime you lose
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

I guess I'm just stuck in my ways. I don't like certain things, like that weird two point conversion attempt today, with the 7 men on the other sideline and just 4 people on the ball trying to run it in.

But I have to deal with, this is our coach, and that's what he likes to do, stuff that I wouldn't do. He's a good coach, and he has served URI very well. I just don't agree with everything he opts for.
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

Fortunately he's the best recruiter this team has ever had, and it just keeps getting better, so his player personnel can often times bail out some of the more questionable decisions. Not to mention, in fairness, he has a bit of luck to him, which is never bad.
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

jcru wrote: 6 months ago I guess I'm just stuck in my ways. I don't like certain things, like that weird two point conversion attempt today, with the 7 men on the other sideline and just 4 people on the ball trying to run it in.

But I have to deal with, this is our coach, and that's what he likes to do, stuff that I wouldn't do. He's a good coach, and he has served URI very well. I just don't agree with everything he opts for.
Well today was different. I bitched about this stupid swinging gate thing or whatever they want to call it all season. And going for two that early in the game is dumb. That said:

A. There wasn't really a point in crunch time where that point mattered. In fairness the extra point for converting the two point conversion over the PAT wouldn't have mattered either.

B. If the kicker cuts it up field earlier he gets in. Instead he hesitated and strung the play outside allowing the defense to stop him. But those are the kind of things that happen when you try to have your kicker be a running back
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 6 months ago

I don't defend Fleming from going for two because it was traumatic, whatever that means, and no one else has either. I defend the call because our kicker sucked that day and you couldn't rely on him to hit anything further than an extra point the rest of the game
Jcru,
I had to go back and reread the William & Mary Game thread from last year. Most all agreed that going for 2 was the right call
The kid from Jamestown and Notre Dame didn't come remotely close to expectations last season. Even his kickoffs were very weak. We greatly improved our PK Game this year.
Seems odd to now hear Fleming blew our playoff chances last season when I don't read that in the game thread from last year. Nobody's defending Fleming differently than they would Archie Miller. Apples to oranges.

And by the way, you did not mention anything about it then, so seems odd you are now blaming Fleming for a bad call and not making the playoffs.

viewtopic.php?t=9386&start=50
Last edited by ramster 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Bos8
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Bos8 »

Going for 2 was 100% the right call against William and Mary. I was at the game, and not 1 person disagreed with the call. I am absolutely shocked he continues to bring it up, as it only continues to bring down his credibility.

Now, if he is complaining about going for 2 yesterday, well I have no explanation. Very confusing.
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

ramster, all I can say is that cannot be the only thread where we discussed that game last year, what was the game after that? Because sometimes the discussion for one game carried over into the thread for the next game, or I might not have mentioned it until we got burned in the UNH game?

I can tell you that I did say it, and got shot down, JUST LIKE Bos8 is doing right now. With the: not only are you wrong, but you must be disloyal or stupid for saying it. I just LOVE that crowd mentality.

The "no one else here but you thinks that way, so you must be wrong".

It's not just URI. If the Pats or any other football team went for two on the road, when they could have instead tied it with a PAT and gone to OT, I would have thought it was the wrong call. I've seen coaches that I pretty much idolized go for two over the years in that similar scenario and I didn't like the call. I've been at this pretty much since I could walk, so my opinions on the matter aren't new. They are consistent. At least give me that, if the same exact scenario happened today with some football team, and you asked me, do you think they should have gone for two? You could expect the same exact answer from me.

As a general rule (for me), I really do not understand the desire to "go for two", unless you are down 2 points, and you have no other option. Like down 17-15, after a TD, and it's the last play of the game, and the result of not going for two, would be losing. Then yeah, go for two.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

jcru,
I admire your explanation.
I also don't think it's such a slam dunk that 100% of the time that is the call - go for 2 to win, instead of kicking the XP to tie and go to OT.
Our PK last year was a big disappointment. TO what extent Fleming let that impact his decision to go for 2 I don't know but it might have played a part as some have mentioned.
I think it comes down to in the HC/Staff decision:

1. What are the odds of winning the game if I go for 2 on the visitor home field? 50-50? 60-40? 40-60? 70-30? 30-70?
2. What are the odds of winning the game if I go for the XP on the visitor home field? First what are the odds t make the XP? 95%? 90%? 80%? It's not automatic especially with our relatively weak PK. Then what are the odds to win in OT with our relatively weak PK?

I think most would opt for the OT, but Fleming had his reasons to go for the 2 point conversion and immediate win. Had he won the game the discussion of whether URI did or make the right decision would be little or none., it's because the 2P Conversion did not work that there was and continues to be discussion.

Beating the Top Team, William & Mary, with a 2P Conversion was a bold move. You could call it courageous, bold, gamble and you could call it dumb.

Among your comments though, the one I disagree with you is that people won't criticize URI Football but if Miller had done something like this all hell would break loose. I remember not tooling ago that there were people criticizing Fleming and even call ing for him to be let go. Fleming has improved his staff, improved recruiting including a decent use of the Transfer Portal and improved the team's performance that last several years. I'd say in the early going Miller has received very little criticism and fans have been patient with him. I have not seen evidence of Miller getting hit harder than Fleming at all.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

jcru wrote: 6 months ago Annnnnnd... URI's Defense is back on the field.

Hill has been disappointing this year <-- understatement of season. Expected a lot more than this from a 7th year player who was supposed to have a fire in the belly and aspirations of the first playoff appearance in 3 decades.

Brown sideline commentator stating how Brown's time of possession in the first half was double URI's... sounds like he has a PhD in Football out there.
Hahaha

Kasim Hill is 3rd in the FCS in passing yards.

3rd in TD's

4th in yards per completion

5th in points responsible for

14th in passing efficiency

Yeah what a disappointment! Especially with our long line of excellent quarterback play!

Sure his completion percentage could be better, but you just had one of the worst takes I've ever seen on this board. This is easily the best QB Rhody has seen since Tom E and its by a mile the best season Kasim has ever had. I can't wrap my head around condemning his play at all.
4 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Why do we keep wearing those awful gray pants?

Also why do we have two different road uniforms with completely different fonts and stripes? Puzzling.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

PeterRamTime wrote: 6 months ago
jcru wrote: 6 months ago Annnnnnd... URI's Defense is back on the field.

Hill has been disappointing this year <-- understatement of season. Expected a lot more than this from a 7th year player who was supposed to have a fire in the belly and aspirations of the first playoff appearance in 3 decades.

Brown sideline commentator stating how Brown's time of possession in the first half was double URI's... sounds like he has a PhD in Football out there.
Hahaha

Kasim Hill is 3rd in the FCS in passing yards.

3rd in TD's

4th in yards per completion

5th in points responsible for

14th in passing efficiency

Yeah what a disappointment! Especially with our long line of excellent quarterback play!

Sure his completion percentage could be better, but you just had one of the worst takes I've ever seen on this board. This is easily the best QB Rhody has seen since Tom E and its by a mile the best season Kasim has ever had. I can't wrap my head around condemning his play at all.
The only other QB really in the conversation of best since Ehrhardt would be Chris Hixon. Jayson Davis had a great career here, but as an option QB he just didn't have the passing game to be in the conversation. If JaJuan Lawson was here longer and played more he could have been in the conversation as well
2 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

PeterRamTime wrote: 6 months ago Sure his completion percentage could be better
58% could definitely be better. Really impressive statistics especially when you consider you complete just over half of your pass attempts. Might speak to having truly great receivers to throw to.

And the only one statistic I care about: making the playoffs.
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

My comment was made in the heat of the game, when we were tanking. And the Defense was coming back on the field for the n teenth time, after being off of it for two minutes, with their tongues handing out of their mouths, which is something we have seen a lot this year, through 6 games.

Your comment is the result of you finding the in game comments 4 days later and taking exception to what I said, 4 days ago, without the context of the actual game. Not to mention, I checked to see who the 4 people were that loved your comment. So, noted there, as well.

So, that's it for me, no more in game comments. I'm not discussing games with you guys anymore. Anyone could express their disappointment in a discrete moment like I did, I don't feel the need to get gang stomped for it.
1 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

jcru wrote: 6 months ago My comment was made in the heat of the game, when we were tanking. And the Defense was coming back on the field for the n teenth time, after being off of it for two minutes, with their tongues handing out of their mouths, which is something we have seen a lot this year, through 6 games.

Your comment is the result of you finding the in game comments 4 days later and taking exception to what I said, 4 days ago, without the context of the actual game. Not to mention, I checked to see who the 4 people were that loved your comment. So, noted there, as well.

So, that's it for me, no more in game comments. I'm not discussing games with you guys anymore. Anyone could express their disappointment in a discrete moment like I did, I don't feel the need to get gang stomped for it.
Its okay we've all said crazy stuff mad during games! I shouldn't have been as harsh.
0 x
BigBlueDawg
Jim Eitner

Unread post by BigBlueDawg »

Thank you PeterRamTime for pointing out the FACTS. I very rarely post but it's great to see someone actually check the FACTS. Not just spewing random venom about what "they think" about the play of college kids or the Coaching of them by Flem & his staff. Look at the NCAA national rankings and there's about 120+ FCS teams that would change places with us in a snap in the offensive stats that matter and especially those of Kasim Hill. GoRhody!!!!
0 x
Bos8
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Bos8 »

Our QB play has come along way. Lets not forget less than 10 years ago our starting QB vs Richmond went 2 for 14 with 4 INTS.
0 x
RI_Rams
Jeff Kent

Unread post by RI_Rams »

I watched most of this game on ESPN+. Glad we did not blow it at the end! Seems like the defense didn't show up until the fourth quarter when it counted. A win is a win and that is now five in a row over Brown!
0 x