An Evening w Coach Miller

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Re: An Evening w Coach Miller

Unread post by section(105) »

79RhodyFan wrote: 7 months ago Anything said about Kortright, House or the freshman Cam, Connor and Ray Allen III?
Not, not, not that I recall.
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

reef wrote: 7 months ago
rhodyram22 wrote: 7 months ago Really excited to see Fuchs play.
Same here , nice highlights let’s see how Arch uses him looks like he has nice touch around the basket
Does look like he has nice touch - I do hope he throw down some of those dunks with authority when he plays for us though. He had some wide open dunks that he was gently putting in the highlights. Big dunks set a tone.
0 x
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

79RhodyFan wrote: 7 months ago Anything said about Kortright, House or the freshman Cam, Connor and Ray Allen III?
Didn’t spend a lot of time on individual freshman, but spoke about the challenges of recruiting in the A10 vs Power 5. Said they will continue to identify players and try to recruit them, because the portal is only to plug holes.

Also said everyone will need to earn their spots, or move on.
2 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

LoveThoseRams wrote: 7 months ago
Didn’t spend a lot of time on individual freshman, but spoke about the challenges of recruiting in the A10 vs Power 5. Said they will continue to identify players and try to recruit them, because the portal is only to plug holes.

Also said everyone will need to earn their spots, or move on.
Yes, in a similar way Tammi said the same, including her coaching philosophy (now) is players earn their time, work to get minutes. And she can’t be concerned with trying to distribute minutes to everyone on a 15 player roster, this year 13 players. If players can’t with the program, they will leave. Kinda the way of the CBB world these days. Go Tammi! Looking forward her expected up tempo style, 94 ft of defense etc.
2 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

Was the show on the radio? If so, where? I would like to hear the replay.

Was this a rescheduling of the June 29th event or a second one??
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

KevanBoyles wrote: 7 months ago Was the show on the radio? If so, where? I would like to hear the replay.

Was this a rescheduling of the June 29th event or a second one??
Varsity app. Don’t know if elsewhere.
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Nowhere else. We don't have radio, just Varsity
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

“One of the best freshman in the country” in a watered down A10 = all conference team without question. Only way to justify saying that.

Pretty big expectations, but we shall see.
0 x
Go Rhody
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

I apologize if I missed this posted somewhere else... To confirm, shows are now all on the Varsity App only? Hopefully, there will be a schedule released once the season picks up, I'd love to attend in person again. I want to say it's been at least since early 2020 for me.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Taylor Swift wrote: 7 months ago I apologize if I missed this posted somewhere else... To confirm, shows are now all on the Varsity App only? Hopefully, there will be a schedule released once the season picks up, I'd love to attend in person again. I want to say it's been at least since early 2020 for me.
Yes, we have no radio of any sort for games or coaches shows, everything is on the app.

This is where the schedule will be, so far nothing else for basketball just football: https://gorhody.com/sports/2022/10/24/coaches-show.aspx
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

Did anyone attend the event at the University Club with Archie and Tammy? Wondering if there is any additional insight on the season?
Last edited by LoveThoseRams 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 7 months ago Do anyone attend the event at the University Club with Archie and Tammy? Wondering if there is any additional insight on the season?
I did not attend. Tammi has several comments and pics about the event and the start of practice this week in her Twitter.
0 x