'19 Anthony Harris (UNC ---> URI ---> St. Thomas JC)

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Re: Anthony Harris (UNC —>> URI)

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Wow...I remember way back when 20 pages was jus a pipe dream...this is truly above and beyond. Teamwork makes the dream work.
1 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

Rhodyram99 wrote: 1 year ago This kid is not in the portal and still shows that he transferred to URI in 2022. I assumed he is not ever stepping foot on campus but is there still a possibility here? Anyone know?
I'll confess that I'm kind of curious about this myself, ha. Like, there seems to be zero chance he'll end up at URI, but he hasn't publicly opened his recruitment back up. Its radio silence on his Twitter and Instagram. Is he just done with college basketball, a la Jordan Hare? He doesn't seemingly have the stats to be an appealing pro basketball prospect, but maybe his Top 100 HS status and three years at UNC is enough to get him tryouts anyway.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll: :roll: The thread that would never end
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Be nice to get some closure here actually
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

21 pages - do I hear 25?
1 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

I gave in here. Per his social media which he is active on, shows all pictures of Rhody and him in Rhody gear. To me, that’s odd. He seems stuck in purgatory because no one would still show off a school that they are completely unrelated too anymore.
0 x
GO RAMS
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

So you’re sayin’ there’s a chance…

🤣😆😄
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Backroads
Jeff Kent

Unread post by Backroads »

McLeod is at 22 pages. How come not the same energy there?
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Backroads wrote: 1 year ago McLeod is at 22 pages. How come not the same energy there?
what's a mcleod?
0 x
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

Unread post by SandorClegane »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 1 year ago
Backroads wrote: 1 year ago McLeod is at 22 pages. How come not the same energy there?
what's a mcleod?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
“The greatest things in life are invisible to the eye”
- Mr. Rogers
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

Split out some political posts. Reminder to take that to Reddit or Facebook or literally anywhere else.
6 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

I'm not one for locking threads. Threads normally die off in their activity by their own lack of interest - emphasis on normally.

I've seen threads locked in the past where I scratch my head as to why. The Jim Baron 2.0 thread I never understood locking but it got locked quickly when Hurley proved the majority of posters in it wrong.

But this Anthony Harris thread is completely useless and meaningless.

I feel bad for Anthony Harris because it's just nonsense - mostly nothing to do with anything

Politics got in here because it's like an abandoned building that needs to be condemned by the city, knocked down and a park built on the land.

Otherwise it's going to continue to have homeless people dump their trash on the lot and rats will flourish.

Just lock it, even through I hate locking. It serves no purpose and is humiliating to Harris.

Maybe I'll do a poll, lock or don't lock the Harris thread. Shit.
5 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago I'm not one for locking threads. Threads normally die off in their activity by their own lack of interest - emphasis on normally.

I've seen threads locked in the past where I scratch my head as to why. The Jim Baron 2.0 thread I never understood locking but it got locked quickly when Hurley proved the majority of posters in it wrong.

I feel bad for Anthony Harris because it's just nonsense - mostly nothing to do with anything

Politics got in here because it's like an abandoned building that needs to be condemned by the city, knocked down and a park built on the land.

Otherwise it's going to continue to have homeless people dump their trash on the lot and rats will flourish.

Just lock it, even through I hate locking. It serves no purpose and is humiliating to Harris.

I'm fine with locking the thread also, but I'm pretty sure Anthony Harris knows nothing about a URI basketball thread. It is like a tree falling in the forrest with no one there. He barely even knows where the Ryan Center is.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

SGreenwell wrote: 1 year ago Split out some political posts. Reminder to take that to Reddit or Facebook or literally anywhere else.
Dammit...I miss all the fun...
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

RamStock wrote: 1 year ago
ramster wrote: 1 year ago I'm not one for locking threads. Threads normally die off in their activity by their own lack of interest - emphasis on normally.

I'm fine with locking the thread also, but I'm pretty sure Anthony Harris knows nothing about a URI basketball thread. It is like a tree falling in the forrest with no one there. He barely even knows where the Ryan Center is.
No, there's like a half dozen people just interested in the idea, and maybe 5x times that many aggravated by it...so, it's being heard, but if he knows about it, that's even crazier.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

No, there's like a half dozen people just interested in the idea, and maybe 5x times that many aggravated by it...so, it's being heard, but if he knows about it, that's even crazier.
If you google "Anthony Harris URI", this thread is #8 on the search :lol:
2 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

theblueram wrote: 1 year ago

If you google "Anthony Harris URI", this thread is #8 on the search :lol:
And if you google Naheem McLeod URI, that thread is #2.... yikes. Weird that this Ant thread has nearly the same number of pages, but only #8 vs #2. Guess that just means this thread still has a ways to go. Yet, people talk about locking it, which is just nutz...c'mon now, just because there's no end in sight, no reason to quit now...
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

So...looks like no Great Pumpkant this year?

0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

just let it die...puhleez
0 x
Bos8
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Bos8 »

Meant to post this earlier... heard he will be going to an NAIA school next year. I believe it may be with Coach Crarey in Miami . Will work on confirming.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Bos8 wrote: 8 months ago Meant to post this earlier... heard he will be going to an NAIA school next year. I believe it may be with Coach Crarey in Miami . Will work on confirming.
good to hear more Ant Man news.....well played
Yet another player that 'left the program' for a lower level program (w/o even showing up here). #WhereforeartthouRhodyVault?
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

0 x
sevegny7
Art Stephenson

Unread post by sevegny7 »

Division 2 basketball. What ashame. Wasted athletic career due to academics.
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

I hope the kid finds happiness
3 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

sevegny7 wrote: 8 months ago Division 2 basketball. What ashame. Wasted athletic career due to academics.
Not D2.

NAIA.
2 x
Go Rhody
sbrand
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by sbrand »

I went there and live 30 minutes from the school. Maybe I will pay him a visit.
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Yikes
0 x
Ramfan22
ARD

Unread post by Ramfan22 »

Anthony Harris has returned from the Bermuda Triangle
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Ramfan22 wrote: 8 months ago Anthony Harris has returned from the Bermuda Triangle
Are we sure about that...?
0 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

Aug 4 signing. Pretty late for a signing. Sounds like he was still trying to finish the class with a passing grade that he started 21 pages ago.
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Sooooo he’s not starting for the Rams this season after all?
3 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

ATPTourFan wrote: 8 months ago Sooooo he’s not starting for the Rams this season after all?
There's still time to transfer again. :lol:
1 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Looking forward to poster creativity forthcoming in keeping this thread about absolutely nothing alive…

👿 🤔
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

St Thomas Miami will play at George Mason in an Exhibition Game

IMG_0288.png
0 x
Ramfan22
ARD

Unread post by Ramfan22 »

ramster wrote: 6 months ago St Thomas Miami will play at George Mason in an Exhibition Game

IMG_0288.png
Anthony Harris made it in time to face an A10 opponent
0 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

ramster wrote: 6 months ago St Thomas Miami will play at George Mason in an Exhibition Game

IMG_0288.png
Will it be televised? 😜
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
Backroads
Jeff Kent

Unread post by Backroads »

Rhody74 wrote: 6 months ago

IMG_0288.png
Will it be televised? 😜
Flo Sports
0 x