How a College Program can up their NIL Game

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
sbrand
Jimmy Baron

How a College Program can up their NIL Game

Unread post by sbrand »

Hey guys,

I am interviewing Patrick MacWiilliams the founder of the Massachusetts Collective about their success creating a collective.

Do you have any questions?

BTW I think they leveraged NIL to fund the TBT tournament entry.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Re: How a College Program can up their NIL Game

Unread post by Blue Man »

sbrand wrote: 9 months ago Hey guys,

I am interviewing Patrick MacWiilliams the founder of the Massachusetts Collective about their success creating a collective.

Do you have any questions?

BTW I think they leveraged NIL to fund the TBT tournament entry.
They leveraged all of his funding to do TBT. He owns the moving company that completely funded it.

Wouldn’t mind him explaining what goes into the TBT process.
1 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
sbrand
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by sbrand »

I will ask him that question?
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Where does he see UMASS landing in the near future? FBS Conference?

Does he see a two tier basketball set up with FBS and FCS as is currently in place for Football? Or possible 3 levels in the future with the giant FBS schools, mid level FBS and FCS?

We already have FBS P5 Conferences, FBS Group of 5 Conferences and FCS Conferences. What does he think and specifically where does UMASS land?

What happens with IVY League schools with no scholarships or NIl? And what happens with lower or mid major schools that don't want to, or are incapable of participating in the NIL payout

Finally what happens with the basketball centric schools like Big East, A10, etc? Do mid major schools gravitate towards conferences that offer all sports? Ie the CAA colonial that just changed to Coastal? Could UMASS and URI end up there ultimately? Or something similar?
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

ramster wrote: 9 months ago Where does he see UMASS landing in the near future? FBS Conference?

Does he see a two tier basketball set up with FBS and FCS as is currently in place for Football? Or possible 3 levels in the future with the giant FBS schools, mid level FBS and FCS?

We already have FBS P5 Conferences, FBS Group of 5 Conferences and FCS Conferences. What does he think and specifically where does UMASS land?

What happens with IVY League schools with no scholarships or NIl? And what happens with lower or mid major schools that don't want to, or are incapable of participating in the NIL payout

Finally what happens with the basketball centric schools like Big East, A10, etc? Do mid major schools gravitate towards conferences that offer all sports? Ie the CAA colonial that just changed to Coastal? Could UMASS and URI end up there ultimately? Or something similar?
We think a booster (basically) that runs a moving co to have good insight on conference realignment? I guess it could be interesting, but I wouldn't give any more weight to his speculation on those things than yours. Actually...I would give your thoughts more weight. ;)
0 x