‘24 NJ G Jaiden Glover

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
ace
Ernie Calverley

‘24 NJ G Jaiden Glover

Unread post by ace »

0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Re: ‘24 NJ G Jaiden Glover

Unread post by ace »

1 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

Translation

Jaiden Glover Tuscan (6'7-G-class 2024) transfers to St Patrick School @tps_hsbb in New York. Jaiden has over 8 NCAA D1 offers, with Fordham being the last offer this past month.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

0 x
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by CamsRams »

1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

0 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

Although Jaiden had an unofficial visit here, 247Sports and Rivals do not have us listed as offering him.

For offers on Rivals : Nova, St John’s, Creighton, Manhattan, Illinois, UAB and Nebraska. 247 has the same seven offers.

Adam Zagoria has Seton Hall offering him in January.
Last edited by Jdrums#3 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

blueram should like this.

1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago blueram should like this.

That's classic. I was just going to see where we are with the '24's. Of course I love this. This '24 class for me is huge. We have the coach and staff to get it done. This class is going to tell me a lot where we are going.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

#59 ESPN. 4-star
#38 ON3

Last edited by ramster 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

March 2023 Final 12
Villanova
St John's
Creighton
Seton Hall
URI
Gonzaga
UNLV
Nebraska
Michigan
Illinois
Texas Tech
Florida

July 2023 Final 8
Villanova
St John's
Creighton
Seton Hall
Illinois
Ohio State
PC
St Joseph's

From Glover's March Final 12 only 5 remain on his recent Final 8 being Villanova, St John's, Creighton, Seton Hall and Illinois

3 new teams to his final 8 that were NOT on his Final 12 are PC, Ohio State and St Joseph's
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Glover broke down his finalists with 247Sports.

Creighton: “They have a NBA style of play by playing a lot of high pick and rolls. They also have a head coach with experience in the NBA and assitant coach who also has experience in the NBA.”

Illinois: “They had recent guards who were just in the NBA draft combine and I watched them a lot this season. I really like how they play. The guards have the ball in their hands a lot which I like.”

Ohio State: “They had a player who just got drafted one and done so they know how to get their players to the next level.”

Providence: “The head coach played in the NBA so he knows what it takes to make it. Also they’ve been recruiting me really hard these last couple of months.”

St. Joes: “They’re coaching staff has NBA experience.”

St. John’s : “They’ve been recruiting me for the longest and stayed on top of it even with the coaching change. Coach Pitino also has a lot of recent NBA players like Donovan Mitchell.”

Seton Hall: “I like their style of play. They like to create offense with their defense and play fast pace.”

Villanova: They’ve had wings in the past like Mikal Bridges who have been successful in the NBA and have been able to build on their legacies.”

https://247sports.com/college/providenc ... 213049672/
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

ramster wrote: 9 months ago Glover broke down his finalists with 247Sports.

Creighton: “They have a NBA style of play by playing a lot of high pick and rolls. They also have a head coach with experience in the NBA and assitant coach who also has experience in the NBA.”

Illinois: “They had recent guards who were just in the NBA draft combine and I watched them a lot this season. I really like how they play. The guards have the ball in their hands a lot which I like.”

Ohio State: “They had a player who just got drafted one and done so they know how to get their players to the next level.”

Providence: “The head coach played in the NBA so he knows what it takes to make it. Also they’ve been recruiting me really hard these last couple of months.”

St. John’s : “They’ve been recruiting me for the longest and stayed on top of it even with the coaching change. Coach Pitino also has a lot of recent NBA players like Donovan Mitchell.”

Seton Hall: “I like their style of play. They like to create offense with their defense and play fast pace.”

Villanova: They’ve had wings in the past like Mikal Bridges who have been successful in the NBA and have been able to build on their legacies.”

Kid would go straight to the NBA if allowed, that’s all he talked about with these quotes.
0 x
Go Rhody
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhody15 wrote: 9 months ago

Kid would go straight to the NBA if allowed, that’s all he talked about with these quotes.
So you think URI backed off after being in his Top 12 because of his ambitions for the NBA?
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

ramster wrote: 9 months ago

So you think URI backed off after being in his Top 12 because of his ambitions for the NBA?
….that’s what you got from what I wrote? In what world did I say anything about URI backing out? Just was making a general statement.

But since I posted it, of course people have to twist my words to try and make it out to be something negative.
0 x
Go Rhody
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

ramster wrote: 9 months ago

….that’s what you got from what I wrote? In what world did I say anything about URI backing out? Just was making a general statement.

But since I posted it, of course people have to twist my words to try and make it out to be something negative.
This is what you said

That sounds negative to me. Sounds like he is only interested in the NBA from what he said about all the schools. He would go straight to the NBA quickly.

You get players in the Top 50 to 75 and many are going to bypass college completely such as Overtime Elite and G-League Ignite and overseas. The G-League takes hundreds of players away from the Colleges in todays world.

So if you get a Top 50 kid for 1 year then great.
0 x