Last Year Season Ticket Holder

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Last Year Season Ticket Holder

Unread post by theblueram »

It is the end of the line for me with season tix. My youngest will be graduating HS next year, and we will be snowbirding in FL for a few years before retiring. I think my youngest will attend URI like my oldest, but who knows. I hope someone grabs my seats because they are great. Can't wait to get out of the winter. I'll miss the RC and all my friends, but summer year round is calling.
2 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Re: Last Year Season Ticket Holder

Unread post by Jersey77 »

theblueram wrote: 10 months ago It is the end of the line for me with season tix. My youngest will be graduating HS next year, and we will be snowbirding in FL for a few years before retiring. I think my youngest will attend URI like my oldest, but who knows. I hope someone grabs my seats because they are great. Can't wait to get out of the winter. I'll miss the RC and all my friends, but summer year round is calling.
Very nice, congrats.

I golf with a bunch of snowbirds. very jealous.

That was our plan also, but grandchildren derailed those thoughts.
3 x
The Dude
Tom Garrick

Unread post by The Dude »

Enjoy retirement & the weather!
1 x
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Marcus Garvey
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Best of luck blueram
1 x
rjv
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by rjv »

theblueram!!!! thank you for starting this topic. For me over 20 years as a season tickets holder has ended. My kid is off to Columbia University in the fall(Very Proud Dad) and I'm moving on. I will not be staying in RI but my love for URI will never end.
GO Rhody
3 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

Enjoy your time in FL, Blueram!
1 x
damram
Kenny Green

Unread post by damram »

I hope to be joining you shortly in the retirement world. Best of luck to you!
1 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

See you for the away games!
3 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by UCH21377 »

Enjoy your semi-retirement Blueram! I'm heading south myself (NC for me) this fall and have maybe one more year of season tickets after about 15 years of going to almost every home game with one of the kids (all grown now) and/or my wife. Will definitely make any Davidson game once I've moved.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Blue Man wrote: 10 months ago See you for the away games!
Spot on Blue Man!!!!!! Look forward to it!
2 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

What the hell? When were you going to tell me you aren't sitting with me anymore!! Congrats my friend
1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
theblueram
Frank Keaney

steveystuds06 wrote: 10 months ago What the hell? When were you going to tell me you aren't sitting with me anymore!! Congrats my friend
Oops. Sorry Stevey. I'll be there all games this year. Going forward Conference games I won't be at but I may catch a couple non con games here and there. Keep section 211 ALIVE!!!!!!!
1 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

theblueram wrote: 10 months ago
steveystuds06 wrote: 10 months ago What the hell? When were you going to tell me you aren't sitting with me anymore!! Congrats my friend
Oops. Sorry Stevey. I'll be there all games this year. Going forward Conference games I won't be at but I may catch a couple non con games here and there. Keep section 211 ALIVE!!!!!!!
My bad i misread
1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
theblueram
Frank Keaney

rjv wrote: 10 months ago theblueram!!!! thank you for starting this topic. For me over 20 years as a season tickets holder has ended. My kid is off to Columbia University in the fall(Very Proud Dad) and I'm moving on. I will not be staying in RI but my love for URI will never end.
GO Rhody
And proud you should be. Congrats to your child for such a great accomplishment!!!!!
1 x
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

Even though we buck horns on here sometimes blue ram, I wish nothing but the best for your future endeavors
2 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Dino611 wrote: 10 months ago Even though we buck horns on here sometimes blue ram, I wish nothing but the best for your future endeavors
Thanks. I really appreciate it. But I will still buck horns with you on here. :D (WE NEED 4* PLAYERS!!!!!!!)
3 x