Interview with Ethan Hurwitz, sports editor of QU Chronicle on latest Ram Luis Kortright

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
sbrand
Jimmy Baron

Interview with Ethan Hurwitz, sports editor of QU Chronicle on latest Ram Luis Kortright

Unread post by sbrand »

If you have any questions for Ethan Hurwitz, the sports editor for the QU Chronicle on URI's latest signing of former Quinnipiac guard Luis Kortright LMN. Thanks.
1 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Re: Interview with Ethan Hurwitz, sports editor of QU Chronicle on latest Ram Luis Kortright

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

What traits does Luis possess that help him in practice and during games ?

Thanks for the opportunity, Scott.
0 x
sbrand
Jimmy Baron

Re: Interview with Ethan Hurwitz, sports editor of QU Chronicle on latest Ram Luis Kortright

Unread post by sbrand »

Thank you. I can't keep up with all this activity. I think interviews with coaches and media are better than the actual athletes in many cases. They provide more insight.
2 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

How does he think Luis will do playing for a coach like Archie Miller ??

He’s shot he’s free throws poorly last season does he think he can improve on those ??

What are his 3 biggest strengths and weaknesses on his game ??
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Does he expect to start?
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Quinnipiac was 3rd in MAAC but lost to last place Marist in the Post Season Tournament.

Did this loss contribute to Dunleavy's departure? Did Dunleavy's departure contribute to Kortright going Portal?

Do you think Kortright should have been starting at Quinnipiac in the MAAC Tournament?

Quinnipiac beat Iona by 23 in January, beat Marist twice including by 12 points on March 4, but then lost to Marist in the Tournament 5 dats later March 9, by 16 points.

What went wrong in the MAAC Tournament vs Marist?

What are Kortright's strengths and weaknesses?

Will he start at URI?

Thanks as always Scott.
B77AC5A6-3004-4468-9C73-A1A58A22AE11.jpeg
3DC13B47-E3CC-4595-9EFB-3B7E4005F87A.jpeg
0 x
sbrand
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by sbrand »

Hey everyone. Went live with the Luis Kortright podcast with Quinnipiac sports writer Ethan Hurwitz. I ask the question after he podcast is Luis the most consequential Rhody point guard to play for the Rams since Jeff Dowtin. Yes Jeff Dowtin. I think Bassy was too green and not at the same level as Luis and I also think Fatts wasn't a point guard nor Jeremy Sheppard.

Also I had many of your questions answered. Only 23 minutes which is always good. Thanks as always. Next up hopefully Tyson Brown.

1 x