URI 2023 Transfers - Who Will Stay and Who Will Go?

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Re: URI 2023 Transfers - Who Will Stay and Who Will Go?

Unread post by Rhody15 »

bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago
4Diffs wrote: 1 year ago
Rhody15 wrote: 1 year ago

One Elite 8, two Sweet 16.

10 NCAA appearances.

1 A10 regular season title.

2 A10 tournament championships.

I guess people here have a different definition of “rich history.”

And spare me the 1930s - 1950s conference championships.
A lot of discussion here in this thread and a lot of good points made. Why on a URI fan message board would another URI fan take exception with someone saying we had a rich history? Why is that necessary? Answer is it is not unless you are just trolling. And same thing with the Boston Globe nice PR article. You are the first one to throw cold water on that as well. Why all the negativity man if you are really a Rhody fan about a positive PR article and a positive thought on our history? I know why, and I have stated it several times.
Bc he literally exists solely to throw cold water on takes. It’s an odd prerogative but would be a field day for a therapist.
Remember when you were so insecure on here you bragged about donating a lot of money to the program to make yourself feel better?
0 x
Go Rhody
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

A lot of discussion here in this thread and a lot of good points made. Why on a URI fan message board would another URI fan take exception with someone saying we had a rich history? Why is that necessary? Answer is it is not unless you are just trolling. And same thing with the Boston Globe nice PR article. You are the first one to throw cold water on that as well. Why all the negativity man if you are really a Rhody fan about a positive PR article and a positive thought on our history? I know why, and I have stated it several times.
Bc he literally exists solely to throw cold water on takes. It’s an odd prerogative but would be a field day for a therapist.
Remember when you were so insecure on here you bragged about donating a lot of money to the program to make yourself feel better?
You’re literally a clown and have to go back 5 years to pull something which I regrettably did say in the heat of an argument. Meanwhile I can go back 5 minutes to show you as the hall monitor clown you are. You bring zero value to the table here the jury is out.
6 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

One Elite 8, two Sweet 16.

10 NCAA appearances.

1 A10 regular season title.

2 A10 tournament championships.

I guess people here have a different definition of “rich history.”

And spare me the 1930s - 1950s conference championships.

Funny, I wasn’t the only one who said we don’t have a rich history, nor was I the only one say the article wasn’t all that interesting.
But you are the only one that is a clown. So there’s that.
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

So who will stay and who will go?
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Funny, I wasn’t the only one who said we don’t have a rich history, nor was I the only one say the article wasn’t all that interesting.

Not saying you are, but I’m not a homer who only watches/follows URI basketball. Never have been.

Many people seem to do that here, which is fine, but that clouds their judgement when it comes to college basketball as a whole.

Me posting things that people disagree with doesn’t make me a “clown.”

That’s the problem in todays day and age, people who you disagree with are automatically labeled wrong/clowns/idiots/trolls without looking at the actual facts.
0 x
Go Rhody
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Not saying you are, but I’m not a homer who only watches/follows URI basketball. Never have been.

Many people seem to do that here, which is fine, but that clouds their judgement when it comes to college basketball as a whole.

That’s the problem in todays day and age, people who you disagree with are automatically labeled wrong/clowns/idiots/trolls without looking at the actual facts.
It's fine to disagree. It's how you do it. Almost all of your responses to comments are condescending. It's annoying as hell.
6 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

I’m not a homer who only watches/follows URI basketball.
Many people seem to do that here,
It's literally a feckin URI Basketball Fan site. I would imagine besides yourself and 72, everyone else is only watching and posting here for URI. Even the freakin friar fans at least have avatars that show they are pc fans.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Dude the “I’m level headed” shtick was seen through years ago. If you had even a few posts where you offered up an insight or intel mixed in with all the condescending crap it may be believable. Even the most discerning Rhody fan in history from time to time would also bring something else to the conversation. You never do. You solely exist here to hate on other peoples takes. That’s not a Rhody fan that’s a psych class experiment.
4 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

theblueram wrote: 1 year ago

It's literally a feckin URI Basketball Fan site. I would imagine besides yourself and 72, everyone else is only watching and posting here for URI. Even the freakin friar fans at least have avatars that show they are pc fans.
People cheer and have a favorite team, but also watch other games man. It’s not rare.
0 x
Go Rhody
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Dude the “I’m level headed” shtick was seen through years ago. If you had even a few posts where you offered up an insight or intel mixed in with all the condescending crap it may be believable. Even the most discerning Rhody fan in history from time to time would also bring something else to the conversation. You never do. You solely exist here to hate on other peoples takes. That’s not a Rhody fan that’s a psych class experiment.
I have plenty of posts with my two cents, insight etc. You just choose not to read or respond to it.
0 x
Go Rhody
theblueram
Frank Keaney

People cheer and have a favorite team, but also watch other games man. It’s not rare.
We have a thread for that. Maybe post there
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Hey Josh the jig is up. You’ve been found out. Go back to Friartown.
1 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

You are full of$hit in saying that I am not a URI fan. There are few if any posters on this board who have been a URI fan longer than me.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Rhody72 wrote: 1 year ago
You are full of$hit in saying that I am not a URI fan. There are few if any posters on this board who have been a URI fan longer than me.
Start acting like it you troll.
4 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Ramulous wrote: 1 year ago So who will stay and who will go?
Hoping for a needle mover big. Too much to ask?
2 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Have not read the article itself, but have heard that it sucks, and was also great and meh
0 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

Why don't you et als start expecting measurable excellence from the athletic administration as I do.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Why don't you et als start expecting measurable excellence from the athletic administration as I do.
Define excellence
1 x
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

Says the person who thought it was a great idea to extend Cox, nuff said

Your a troll just admit it
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago Hey Josh the jig is up. You’ve been found out. Go back to Friartown.
BAR,
What do you mean by calling Rhody15 "Josh"?
0 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago
bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago Hey Josh the jig is up. You’ve been found out. Go back to Friartown.
BAR,
Decided to let it go after seeing bar's comment but want to say now that doxxing is never cool and should be discouraged.
4 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

RhodyKyle wrote: 1 year ago
BAR,
Decided to let it go after seeing bar's comment but want to say now that doxxing is never cool and should be discouraged.
So is it now proven that this poster really is and has been a PC Fan all along?
If so, my guess is he only returns under a different name.
Last edited by ramster 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

BAR,
So is it now proven that this poster really is a PC Fan all along?
If so, my guess is he only returns under a different name.
"is it now proven" hahahahaha

What am I on trial?

It's not that serious man
Last edited by Rhody15 1 year ago, edited 4 times in total.
0 x
Go Rhody
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

BAR,
Not even my name lol
0 x
Go Rhody
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

15 sounds an awful lot like a twitter poster named Josh that is a URI alum but PC diehard. It was mostly said in jest tho there are some similarities in tone and style. I don't know the guy's last name, where he lives or anything about him so was certainly not doxxing anyone. Take it easy RK.
1 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago 15 sounds an awful lot like a twitter poster named Josh that is a URI alum but PC diehard. It was mostly said in jest tho there are some similarities in tone and style. I don't know the guy's last name, where he lives or anything about him so was certainly not doxxing anyone. Take it easy RK.
All well and good. Didn't know what else, if any info at all, you had and then ramster pressing for more details is what prompted me to reply. Was only out of caution.
1 x
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

0 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Dino611 wrote: 11 months ago
Damn, how are we ever gonna replace those 4.1 points per game?
1 x
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

Dino611 wrote: 11 months ago
French This!
1 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Classy posts by Pete and Spooky.
2 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

Tchikou must really want to play for former IU head coaches. He is going from Archie to Mike Davis.
0 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

One of my favorite people on our team. I wish him the best and will always root for him.
2 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

Ramulous wrote: 11 months ago One of my favorite people on our team. I wish him the best and will always root for him.
Mine too he is a nice young man, I hope he does well there.
0 x
rjv
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by rjv »

Is Indianapolis a division II school?
0 x
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

rjv wrote: 11 months ago Is Indianapolis a division II school?
D1 school - Horizon League
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

KP #360 (not that there's anything wrong with that?)
0 x