URI 2023 Transfers - Who Will Stay and Who Will Go?

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Re: URI 2023 Transfers - Who Will Stay and Who Will Go?

Unread post by KingstonLane »

PeterRamTime wrote: 1 year ago
Jersey77 wrote: 1 year ago
Blue Man wrote: 1 year ago

While I don't know if we've added anyone as good as Ish, I think the overall talent is significantly upgraded.

House is the points replacement for sure. And I think a lot of the other guys are enhancing other areas we seriously lacked.

Dubsky is going to be our wildcard - looks like the best shooter but we'll see how long it takes for him to adjust. Maybe Rory continues to make serious jumps with his outside game.

I think Weston is the key to this year. He's got the potential, let's hope our staff gets the best out of him.
I think the talent level upgraded just by the additional year of development for some of our young and raw players.
As far as additions versus loses, I will reserve judgement until I see our roster completed.
Even though we aren't done yet we are vastly more experienced and more talented across the board.

Brown > Samb
Zek > Martin
House > Carey
Kortright > Thomas

Then those coming back will be more experienced. They'll be better. It's very unlikely they won't be better especially since we saw all of them get better as the year went on. It's only Bilau that we aren't sure of since he's hurt. But even if he comes back the same that's a net gain because we really missed him in conference play.

We are as it stands, at least better than 9 wins right now. Easy.
Playing devils advocate here, you’re saying we improved in a number of areas across the board, but fail to mention our two leading scorers from last year in Bray and Ish.

If you want to make a fair comparison I think you need to acknowledge we haven’t exactly replaced them. And why I’d argue we’re a Charles Pride (or similar) piece away from being a dangerous team
3 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

Yep.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

KingstonLane wrote: 1 year ago

I think the talent level upgraded just by the additional year of development for some of our young and raw players.
As far as additions versus loses, I will reserve judgement until I see our roster completed.
Even though we aren't done yet we are vastly more experienced and more talented across the board.

Brown > Samb
Zek > Martin
House > Carey
Kortright > Thomas

Then those coming back will be more experienced. They'll be better. It's very unlikely they won't be better especially since we saw all of them get better as the year went on. It's only Bilau that we aren't sure of since he's hurt. But even if he comes back the same that's a net gain because we really missed him in conference play.

Playing devils advocate here, you’re saying we improved in a number of areas across the board, but fail to mention our two leading scorers from last year in Bray and Ish.

If you want to make a fair comparison I think you need to acknowledge we haven’t exactly replaced them. And why I’d argue we’re a Charles Pride (or similar) piece away from being a dangerous team
I guess I should have said that we are more experienced and more talented as a whole. We don't have two guys that can light it up like Bray and Ish. House is the only big time scorer now.

As a whole though the parts we have now would constitute a more successful team. More scoring threats as a whole with the new guys and the further development of the guys coming back.

I do think we are a Charles Pride away from being a dangerous team. Adding a better player than Tchikou like Buru is icing on the cake.
0 x
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by KingstonLane »

KingstonLane wrote: 1 year ago

Brown > Samb
Zek > Martin
House > Carey
Kortright > Thomas

I guess I should have said that we are more experienced and more talented as a whole. We don't have two guys that can light it up like Bray and Ish. House is the only big time scorer now.

As a whole though the parts we have now would constitute a more successful team. More scoring threats as a whole with the new guys and the further development of the guys coming back.

I do think we are a Charles Pride away from being a dangerous team. Adding a better player than Tchikou like Buru is icing on the cake.
100%. Wasn’t trying to disagree with the general statement that we should be a better team, but fair to say it will be more by committee than ball dominant guards.

At this point I think the coaching staff is making an executive decision by either pursuing a pride and trying to be ultra competitive next year, or taking on a player with more eligibility and hoping next year is a stepping stone for a tournament appearance in the following season
0 x
Mattrams94
Michael Andersen

Unread post by Mattrams94 »

Love how delusional you all are
1 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Brown > Samb
Zek > Martin
House > Carey
Kortright > Thomas

Once our roster is completed, I certainly expect it to be much more improved over last season.
Hopefully Weston can become the player we expected and our bigs will all be much more developed.

When Bray signed last year we all felt he had the it-factor, gave high fives, and thought we got a steal.
Not sure I can say that with any new player we got yet.

Just looking at talent alone, so far, with our new additions, Ish and Bray I would put at a higher level.
As a collective group we will see.
Agreed with all the points here.

Bray I respectfully disagree - as who knows what kind of a distraction he was behind the scenes. His top-end talent and scoring abilities are definitely unimpeachable. But we were on the wrong side of a lot of close games this year. That could've played a factor.

Ish is most definitely at a higher level than anyone we've brought in - though House may have those intangibles. Ish was a great slasher to the basket, not necessarily gifted outside, but where he'll be most missed was his defense/effort/stuff that doesn't show up on the stat sheet. Unquestioned leader, so that's what we'll have to see emerge from the pack.

To the bolded point about the 9 wins - I think it's higher to be honest. Just because we were on the wrong side of every bounce this year. Look at this:

Quinnipiac - tied game up with 5 to go until Kortright (welcome home) led a run to the finish to beat us.

Texas St - With 1:35 left, we're screwed on a HORRENDOUS offensive foul call after tying the game. Bassy (goodbye) missed some huge freethrows down the stretch in the final seconds.

Tulane - Rimmed out 3 to send game into OT.

BC - Tied game with a minute to go, couldn't close it out.

Brown - Choked away. Scored one point in the final FIVE MINUTES AND FORTY NINE SECONDS.

La Salle - Scored 10 points in the last 5 mins of game and OT. Had every chance.

St Louis - Tie game with a minute to go. Couldn't close.

VCU - Buzzer beater off balance fade away.

GW - Had a lead with 30 seconds to go, lost it in OT.

Fordham - Close game down the stretch, couldn't close.

There's 10 games that URI easily could've pulled off. We got ZERO breaks this year. Say we got a bounce or two in half those games, we were almost a .500 team which anyone would be incredibly encouraged by in your first rebuilding year.

We had injuries - Bilau, Carey, Tchikou. Eligibility issues - Foumena, Harris. Behavior issues - Bray.

Literally nothing went our way in a way far above average for those things to happen.

Water will find it's level.

I think we'll be a .500 team or better just based on all of that.
8 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Brown > Samb
Zek > Martin
House > Carey
Kortright > Thomas

Once our roster is completed, I certainly expect it to be much more improved over last season.
Hopefully Weston can become the player we expected and our bigs will all be much more developed.

When Bray signed last year we all felt he had the it-factor, gave high fives, and thought we got a steal.

Just looking at talent alone, so far, with our new additions, Ish and Bray I would put at a higher level.

Bray I respectfully disagree - as who knows what kind of a distraction he was behind the scenes. His top-end talent and scoring abilities are definitely unimpeachable. But we were on the wrong side of a lot of close games this year. That could've played a factor.

Ish is most definitely at a higher level than anyone we've brought in - though House may have those intangibles. Ish was a great slasher to the basket, not necessarily gifted outside, but where he'll be most missed was his defense/effort/stuff that doesn't show up on the stat sheet. Unquestioned leader, so that's what we'll have to see emerge from the pack.

To the bolded point about the 9 wins - I think it's higher to be honest. Just because we were on the wrong side of every bounce this year. Look at this:

Quinnipiac - tied game up with 5 to go until Kortright (welcome home) led a run to the finish to beat us.

Texas St - With 1:35 left, we're screwed on a HORRENDOUS offensive foul call after tying the game. Bassy (goodbye) missed some huge freethrows down the stretch in the final seconds.

Brown - Choked away. Scored one point in the final FIVE MINUTES AND FORTY NINE SECONDS.

La Salle - Scored 10 points in the last 5 mins of game and OT. Had every chance.

There's 10 games that URI easily could've pulled off. We got ZERO breaks this year. Say we got a bounce or two in half those games, we were almost a .500 team which anyone would be incredibly encouraged by in your first rebuilding year.

We had injuries - Bilau, Carey, Tchikou. Eligibility issues - Foumena, Harris. Behavior issues - Bray.

Literally nothing went our way in a way far above average for those things to happen.

Ut oh don't be delusional now! Archie couldn't possibly win with more experience and more talent in a league he's already dominated before after proving he can compete with everyone in now shitty A-10 with a team made up of a pile of garbage.

Nope totally crazy to think being good is possible

Bad teams making significant jumps in year two never happens! Especially not in the transfer portal era! Crazy talk.
2 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

Brown > Samb
Zek > Martin
House > Carey
Kortright > Thomas

Yes Blue Man, when I brought up Bray, it was more about the excitement he generated when he committed here.
Also just pointed out his athletic talent level not the other qualities or distraction level.

But yeah, there were many games we could have won but were unable to close out.
I am sure several other teams can say the same.

Like I said, this past season I gave Archie a pass.
23-24 I expect much better results and improvement.
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Brown > Samb
Zek > Martin
House > Carey
Kortright > Thomas

Great summary. The question is with better personnel can we close? Good point that much of the personnel that couldn’t close is gone. I witnessed many of those in real time and can’t recall walking away blaming the coaching. Players just didn’t (or couldn’t) execute. Lots of brick laying for sure.
Last edited by hrstrat57 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
1 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

Unread post by SandorClegane »

Iggy1979 wrote: 1 year ago I would think Foumena and Weston will be in the rotation.
I wouldn’t be surprised if both started.
Right now, without seeing everyone, I would go with the below starting line up. Maybe sub in Montgomery for Estevez if you don’t want to start the frosh day 1 (assuming House can run point).

Foumena
Brown
Westin
House
Estevez

Still a BIG piece away from being a top A-10 team.
0 x
“The greatest things in life are invisible to the eye”
- Mr. Rogers
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

SandorClegane wrote: 1 year ago
Iggy1979 wrote: 1 year ago I would think Foumena and Weston will be in the rotation.
Right now, without seeing everyone, I would go with the below starting line up. Maybe sub in Montgomery for Estevez if you don’t want to start the frosh day 1 (assuming House can run point).

Foumena
Brown
Westin
House
Estevez

Ridiculous to expect Estevez to start immediately.

Fortright is a proven D1 player who would get the nod.

EDIT: Kortright
Last edited by Rhody15 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Go Rhody
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Rhody15 wrote: 1 year ago

Foumena
Brown
Westin
House
Estevez

Who is Fortright?
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

theblueram wrote: 1 year ago

Foumena
Brown
Westin
House
Estevez

Who is Fortright?
Our latest Stealth recruit. Shhhhh!
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Foumena
Brown
Westin
House
Estevez

Agreed. I love Cam's upside, but it's gonna take him time. I'm very excited to see Cam and Foumena this year. I think Weston will breakout as well.
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Foumena
Brown
Westin
House
Estevez

Who is Fortright?
Yea I wasn’t completely sure of his name and didn’t go check back.

Surprised you know who he is though seeing how he wasn’t a 4* Top 100 high school senior.
0 x
Go Rhody
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by CamsRams »

Montgomery usage will go up. He puts up solid shooting %’s at low-med usage already.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Who is Fortright?

Surprised you know who he is though seeing how he wasn’t a 4* Top 100 high school senior.
I have no idea who he is. Other than from this board. See what I did?
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Who is Fortright?

You know who he is haha. You and I were talking about how good he looked when he was killing us in the first game of the year last season!
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

I will temper my enthusiasm because I am not yet clear how the rest of the A10 will stack up. Our players should improve but so will returning players from other teams and there is still time to add players.

So far, the A10 appears weaker based on players out vs players in - a good thing to help our record improve but not great for the conference.

It’s still early but I think we can hit double digit wins but not .500 or slightly better unless we land Buru and another solid scoring option.
Last edited by Jdrums#3 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

steveystuds06 wrote: 1 year ago

You know who he is haha. You and I were talking about how good he looked when he was killing us in the first game of the year last season!
shhh. I'm on to something lol.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Foumena
Brown
Westin
House
Estevez

Yeah as of now I think Luis K starts over Cam and it’s either Weston or Zek , guess let them compete
1 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

Right now, we are not as good as last year based on their accomplishments and what we lost. To say otherwise is an overly optimistic projection. Ish bought into Archie and staff and then left. It is not a ringing endorsement when your best player does that.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

Rhody72 wrote: 1 year ago Right now, we are not as good as last year based on their accomplishments and what we lost. To say otherwise is an overly optimistic projection. Ish bought into Archie and staff and then left. It is not a ringing endorsement when your best player does that.
Conversely, numerous mid-major best players are leaving for bigger programs so the same statement could be made about other programs. Hardly a URI-centric issue.
0 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Rhody72 wrote: 1 year ago Right now, we are not as good as last year based on their accomplishments and what we lost. To say otherwise is an overly optimistic projection. Ish bought into Archie and staff and then left. It is not a ringing endorsement when your best player does that.
Dumb, as usual, it’s happening all over the place.

The loss of Ish is more a symbolic hit than a substantative one. Good player, great person, but his production can be replaced.
5 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

Foumena
Brown
Westin
House
Estevez

I think you misspelled Rory.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

My guess:

Brown
Rory
Montgomery or Weston
House
Kortright

Could change with more additions.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago My guess:

Brown
Rory
Montgomery or Weston
House
Kortright

Yup, mine also, on the other thread.

We still have room for upgrades on this with the current open spots as you stated.

Still plenty of question marks if they will be good enough to get us in the top half of the conference.
0 x
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

Brown
Rory
Montgomery or Weston
House
Kortright

We still have room for upgrades on this with the current open spots as you stated.

Still plenty of question marks if they will be good enough to get us in the top half of the conference.
I thing Foumena is going to get plenty of PT. Brown may be playing the 4.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

KevanBoyles wrote: 1 year ago

Brown
Rory
Montgomery or Weston
House
Kortright

I don't see Brown as a 4.
Don't go by height alone, he doesn't have the handles, and not much of a shooter.
His strength is close to the rim and inside the paint.

Alex would be a better option there if necessary, because of his quickness and ability to handle the ball.
Again don't know much about his touch yet.
0 x
rjv
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by rjv »

A completely new starting 5 and only one was on the team last year.
The new college basketball. New team with new players every year
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

rjv wrote: 1 year ago A completely new starting 5 and only one was on the team last year.
Eh. Historically, bad teams don't retain players. That trumps anything related to the current transfer portal. Go back and look at the single-digit win Hurley, Baron, Jerry D. and Skinner years. You're lucky if one or two of those player is on the roster two years later.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

For the best
2 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

SGreenwell wrote: 1 year ago
rjv wrote: 1 year ago A completely new starting 5 and only one was on the team last year.
Eh. Historically, bad teams don't retain players. That trumps anything related to the current transfer portal. Go back and look at the single-digit win Hurley, Baron, Jerry D. and Skinner years. You're lucky if one or two of those player is on the roster two years later.
Well, I followed your instructions and looked at the Skinner 7-20 season of 1994-95. The players on the roster were: Mobley, Wheeler, Andersen, Bakari.

Hmmm...did any of those guys make it on the roster two years later?

I even did it for Baron in 2001-02 when they went 8-20. Two years later, I still see these same guys on the roster: Woodward, Wise, Mello, Momplaisir, Hellenga.

Am I missing something?
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

KevanBoyles wrote: 1 year ago

Brown
Rory
Montgomery or Weston
House
Kortright

Agree with Jersey. Forget size. If your 4 man can’t play away from the basket and stretch the defense then he is a 5.
0 x
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote: 1 year ago
Well, I followed your instructions and looked at the Skinner 7-20 season of 1994-95. The players on the roster were: Mobley, Wheeler, Andersen, Bakari.

I even did it for Baron in 2001-02 when they went 8-20. Two years later, I still see these same guys on the roster: Woodward, Wise, Mello, Momplaisir, Hellenga.

Am I missing something?
The portal, NIL, and the fact that this was not really Archie's first recruiting class...allegedly...
But 4 (or 5) of the 8 guys he got will still be (hopefully?) playing here in November (or soon after)...
And there's 6 more guys (hopefully) coming in this year, his first full class, and hopefully some of them have skills.
And there's still 2 more spots.
And we will (hopefully) win more than nine games and not finish last this year.

It's definitely not 1994 anymore.
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

rhodyrudder wrote: 1 year ago It's definitely not 1994 anymore.
If only it was.... *sigh*

That would solve a lot of problems indeed.
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote: 1 year ago

Am I missing something?
We kept 4 players and 5 players from bad rosters. Turnover is the norm when you're bad.
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago
The loss of Ish is more a symbolic hit than a substantative one. Good player, great person, but his production can be replaced.
Disagree with this take, but expecting more takes like it - convenient amnesia will prevail regarding Leggett’s contributions and potential.

Carry on.
1 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

hrstrat57 wrote: 1 year ago
Disagree with this take, but expecting more takes like it - convenient amnesia will prevail regarding Leggett’s contributions and potential.

Carry on.
Let's not pretend he was anywhere near the best player we've ever had though.

He was a poor man's Jared Terrell

We have all but replace him with Jaden House. Very similar players. If we added someone like Pride then we then have replaced his production and then some.
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

I don’t think Ish is so easily replaced. That kind of inside outside threat coupled with rebounding. Sounds a lot like a certain someone we cancelled a visit with recently. Not just productive but spreads the defense.

It reminds of when we lost Tyrese Martin. We were able to shift to a different kind of offense but no one could really just replace him. Basically had to learn how to live without him.

The players we picked up are good and in most cases increase the talent level at a variety of positions but not at the position that Ish was occupying. Battle would have increased it, Pride would have kept it from dropping. You need someone who can shoot, penetrate, defend, has great anticipation of where the ball is going to be on rebounds, and lots of intangibles.
1 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

Incidentally, Tammi Reese just signed a player who fits that description well this morning
1 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Carry on.

We have all but replace him with Jaden House. Very similar players. If we added someone like Pride then we then have replaced his production and then some.
House has worse numbers across the board, at a lower conference. Pride has also been mentioned as a Leggett replacement - He's more of a 1-to-1 replacement, assuming his numbers don't slip as he moves up a level, which you can't assume until he comes here and does it.

I'd prefer to have both, and Montgomery, and have Dubsky be viable from day one, and let them all fight it out for minutes at the 2 and 3. With Freeman being (justifiably) dismissed from the team, Leggett transferring, Martin graduating, and Carey likely going pro or leaving, we literally don't have a player from the 2022-23 roster that I'd consider a guaranteed rotation player on a good team.
1 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

jcru wrote: 1 year ago I don’t think Ish is so easily replaced. That kind of inside outside threat coupled with rebounding. Sounds a lot like a certain someone we cancelled a visit with recently. Not just productive but spreads the defense.

It reminds of when we lost Tyrese Martin. We were able to shift to a different kind of offense but no one could really just replace him. Basically had to learn how to live without him.

The players we picked up are good and in most cases increase the talent level at a variety of positions but not at the position that Ish was occupying. Battle would have increased it, Pride would have kept it from dropping. You need someone who can shoot, penetrate, defend, has great anticipation of where the ball is going to be on rebounds, and lots of intangibles.
Do not take this as a slight on Ish - who I definitely wanted to come back BUT we can replace what he did last year. He is a very physical guard, who got to the line well and played good D, and could rebound well for the position. A very good all around player. Again, I wish he was back but nothing about his game LAST year was really special that can’t be replaced. I do think that what we will miss is what he could have been next year (and the year after that) because as his outside shot improves he could start to get to that special level player.

I think this is different than losing Tyrese who at 6’6” was able to do more and frankly was a better player. Plus we lost Tyrese at the same time Jeff and Cyril graduated, so there was a lot to replace that year.
2 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

Ok, you makes some good points there, RhodyLaw
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Carry on.

House has worse numbers across the board, at a lower conference. Pride has also been mentioned as a Leggett replacement - He's more of a 1-to-1 replacement, assuming his numbers don't slip as he moves up a level, which you can't assume until he comes here and does it.

I'd prefer to have both, and Montgomery, and have Dubsky be viable from day one, and let them all fight it out for minutes at the 2 and 3. With Freeman being (justifiably) dismissed from the team, Leggett transferring, Martin graduating, and Carey likely going pro or leaving, we literally don't have a player from the 2022-23 roster that I'd consider a guaranteed rotation player on a good team.
He does have worse numbers except points per game. Some of that, like Ish, has to do with being the only real offensive threat on his team.

I also look at how he did against A-10 level competition and P6 competition.

In his sophomore season he averaged 13.5 points per game against P6 competition. (Only season he played any)
11 pts @Northwestern
17 pts @Notre Dame
8 pts. @ Kentucky
18 pts @ Michigan State

That^ as a sophomore

This year he played four A-10 level teams in the non-conference

29 pts @ Furman
17 pts @ East Carolina
25 pts @ UNC Wilmington
13 pts @ UNLV. (Played only 19 minutes foul trouble.

All of these performances were on the road and translate to how he can do in the A-10. He's actually done a lot better against P6's in his career than Leggett has.

Not saying he's better, but I think they are a whole lot closer than many people think. And when you watch them it's pretty evident to me House is probably a better athlete. Finishes more above the rim whereas Leggy overcompenstates with his ability to hit crazy tough shots.
1 x
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by CamsRams »

1 x
rhodyram22
ARD

Unread post by rhodyram22 »

CamsRams wrote: 1 year ago
I really hope this means we’re getting Buru…
2 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Damn I liked Tchikou and thought he still had a chance to get better. Hopefully he finds a solid landing spot where he gets a chance to show what he can do.

I wonder if this means another incoming transfer is on the way....
2 x
rhodyram22
ARD

Unread post by rhodyram22 »

adam914 wrote: 1 year ago Damn I liked Tchikou and thought he still had a chance to get better. Hopefully he finds a solid landing spot where he gets a chance to show what he can do.

I wonder if this means another incoming transfer is on the way....
I really hope it does... I thought Tchikou could've improved and was showing signs of it at the end of the season.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

We now have more turnover this year than we did last year. When the season starts, there will only be 2 players who played this past season. (I'm not counting Bilau).
0 x