General Visits/transfer recruiting

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
rhodyram22
ARD

Re: General Visits/transfer recruiting

Unread post by rhodyram22 »

jcru wrote: 1 year ago Last year, they got away with getting sleepers who no one ever heard of, nevermind anyone else even recruiting them.

That's just not going to cut it this year. You had your chance to do that, most of them tanked.

You know, during the Cox years, we would be looking at a couple of players for the same position, and the one that the entire board was ga-ga over, that would be the one that Iggy would come on and report we were "backing away from". I think we just don't like to admit when we lose recruiting battles with another school. Really, it's O.K. I would prefer the honesty.

This year already, Fordham came in and swept up Rivera. These things happen. Conversely, we beat out St Bonny for Brown. At least we're all seeing the same things in these players though.

We lost Obi Toppin to Dayton at one point and also Bones Hyland to VCU. It's going to happen. We're comparable programs, but sometimes the player just wants to stay in the greater Richmond area where they come from. Sometimes we'll win out. If we can climb the ladder to the top of the A-10, then maybe we'll win a higher percentage of those battles.

Giving a scholarship to Bassy v2.0 or just someone in general who can't make 60% of their FTs is not the cure though.
For sure jcru, it's not the cure. If he had better numbers from the field or 3 pt line then I wouldn't mind it, but all shooting percentages for Kortright this year seem low.
2 x
rhodysurf
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodysurf »

Yeah the sour taste for me is if we kicked bassy to the curb for a player like this haha
2 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

The point guard we sign is probably the most important player in this group of recruits and Archie needs a home run on that one, count me as underwhelmed on this rumor.
3 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Why would anyone come here to sit on the bench?
1 x
rhodyram22
ARD

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago Why would anyone come here to sit on the bench?
Yeah, I don't understand that either. This guy was the 6th man on Quinnipiac. Why would he come here to be that, or lower? Doesn't make sense.
1 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

I had a discussion with my brother over Easter dinner yesterday. He was mostly interested in the new Meade stadium stands, he saw a pdf online and was saying he liked the two tier double deck version better, I said I liked that one too. At first I said, they are just redoing the East Stands, they're not doing an entire stadium. He was like, yeah, but they are doing the East Stands, right? They're not just renovating them, they are going to build a completely new side. I said, yeah.

He was basically like this is a big deal. I said we need to go to a few football games together next year. He was like, yeah, let's do it. Absolutely. He's all stoked.

Next, I brought up the practice facility. I was like, remember the West Gym? They just gutted that and used the existing frame, the steal beams and ceiling and what not. He was like, how did it come out? I said, yeah, the floor is gorgeous, remember that old floor, all uneven? Now it's beautiful, they must have sandblasted the walls and painted, it has a theme, it's really good. It's exclusively for the Men's and Women's basketball teams. He's nodding his head enthusiastically. I don't remember him being the positive one, he used to be the cynical sarcastic one, but I'm going with it.

Next, I bring up Tammi Reese and the women's basketball team. Me: They're going to break through next year. Them and football. Football is finally going to go 8-3 and get that allusive play off spot, and the women's team is going to punch their ticket to the NCAA tournament. I can feel it in my bones. I'm going to get some ticket's for him (I point at my son). He's got ants in his pants, so that's really the only venue we can bring him to. I said, just as long as we keep him on the non tv camera side. My brother started laughing. "what are you going to get, a mini pack?" "yeah, a mini pack, what's that about 3 games?" "yeah".

We got on the topic of URI basketball, all he's heard is that a bunch of players left, I said, yeah, but other than Ish Leggett that was all expected and intentional. He's trying to reload the roster, we have free agency now. I told him about the two players we signed.

He was like, how is that going? I said "you know, it's URI. No one has any patience. They want a signing every single day else they're going to get bored. They don't care who it is. This is not the time to sign people just for the sake of it. They need to be very picky about who they sign else they're going to end up no better than last year."

"yep"
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Let's put it this way:

If this guy is our starter at PG we are in big trouble.

It's got to get better. Archie knows the PG is the key to success, he had a really good one at Dayton.

We are so far from that right now, it's not funny.
2 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Interesting to say the least , point guard is probably the most important piece on a team , trust in Arch I guess ??
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Aside from everything else. I’ll tell ya one thing, Bassy ain’t dunking like that in games.
0 x
GO RAMS
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

reef wrote: 1 year ago Interesting to say the least , point guard is probably the most important piece on a team , trust in Arch I guess ??
Yeah used to be…

Not any more. This forum is stuck in the 80’s.

Modern game is shooting, everyone handles the ball.
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

I think what Archie is facing right now, is trying to convince better talent that they can be part of a winning program here.

But if they are here for only a year or two, that's a hard sell, knowing that we sucked last year, and really how much better can we be in a short time.

It's not like when Dan could sell EC and others on a 3 or 4 year program building effort, coming in as freshmen.

I think the staff is looking more toward November as far more important for the longer term.

I'm not really expecting a whole lot for next season.

As others have said, when we finally get good, it will be with players that aren't here now

It's not easy being patient especially since we haven't been good for years, but that's what we are going to have to be.
2 x
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

We’re going to need bench pieces for our backcourt we only have one transfer and two freshman currently
1 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

“hey there. You would look great sitting at the end of my bench”

I’m guessing that doesn’t actually work in practice.
1 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

hrstrat57 wrote: 1 year ago
reef wrote: 1 year ago Interesting to say the least , point guard is probably the most important piece on a team , trust in Arch I guess ??
Yeah used to be…

That is something to build for, but unless he’s going to all of a sudden have a top 50 shooting team we need a good point guard while we wait for those 3-4 lights out shooters.
0 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

This problem is nothing a $100k NIL deal couldn’t solve. Just saying.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

I know if I was a good player looking for a place to play, I would prefer to be a good player on a good team, not a good player on a shitty team.

Yeah PT is important, but winning is too.

Along with making some cash of course lol.

I doubt we can offer anyone 100k though. If we could, would we have signed better talent by now?
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

To get good faster, it might take big NIL offers to do so.

Then to stay good it should hopefully be easier to recruit better players going forward.
2 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

How much would it take to get Noah through the door?

Give Pride the same deal. Noah, Pride and House would be a formidable A-10 backcourt.
0 x
rhodyram22
ARD

jcru wrote: 1 year ago How much would it take to get Noah through the door?

Give Pride the same deal. Noah, Pride and House would be a formidable A-10 backcourt.
They should be doing whatever they can to get Pride. I'll be disappointed if he chooses to go play for Archie's brother at Xavier.
1 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

rambone 78 wrote: 1 year ago I know if I was a good player looking for a place to play, I would prefer to be a good player on a good team, not a good player on a shitty team.

I doubt we can offer anyone 100k though. If we could, would we have signed better talent by now?
Since it seems like you don't like the recruits we landed or going after I have a question. What do you not like about Tyson Brown? We were one of the worst rebounding teams in the country last year. Brown basically averaged a double-double and was a top-25 Juco.

What intrigues me about Brown is he had a growth spurt late and he keeps getting better and better. I think he was only 6'5 when teams started recruiting him a couple of years ago. He guarded multiple positions in the games I watched and was a beast on the boards. Finishes with power. I think he's a nice upgrade from last year, and I would put him as our starting 5 next year. It's a nice start.
3 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

hrstrat57 wrote: 1 year ago
Yeah used to be…

Yes modern game is shooting but u still need a point guard run the show. Did u see that UConn’ offense was run through the point guard.
Think back to Dayton when had no point guard this season. Camera and Holmes were not that effective to cause Dayton victories.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

rhodyram22 wrote: 1 year ago

They should be doing whatever they can to get Pride. I'll be disappointed if he chooses to go play for Archie's brother at Xavier.
I would get Xavier. It's a great program, and they can offer him a big role. If Archie loses Pride to Loyola, that's unacceptable and embarrassing.
2 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
sevegny7
Art Stephenson

Unread post by sevegny7 »

The good news is Xavier just landed Dayvion McKnight. The transfer from WKU.

They are also in the final four for Taran Armstrong from Cal Baptist. With PC Georgetown and zags.

Desmond Claude will also be returning for them forsure.

I think this may help keep Pride away from Xavier with alot of competition for minutes.

If Pride does end up taking his official visit here, it is good he would have taken two visits to URI in a month.
Last edited by sevegny7 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

steveystuds06 wrote: 1 year ago
rambone 78 wrote: 1 year ago I know if I was a good player looking for a place to play, I would prefer to be a good player on a good team, not a good player on a shitty team.

Since it seems like you don't like the recruits we landed or going after I have a question. What do you not like about Tyson Brown? We were one of the worst rebounding teams in the country last year. Brown basically averaged a double-double and was a top-25 Juco.

What intrigues me about Brown is he had a growth spurt late and he keeps getting better and better. I think he was only 6'5 when teams started recruiting him a couple of years ago. He guarded multiple positions in the games I watched and was a beast on the boards. Finishes with power. I think he's a nice upgrade from last year, and I would put him as our starting 5 next year. It's a nice start.
Absolutely, but we need a backcourt.

We have House. And we have two freshmen development guys. We need three starting guards, or guards that can start.

They need to stop dicking around with guys like Robinson and Kortright and go out and get some guys who can actually give us a fighting chance of winning some games in this league.
1 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

I feel like Xavier giving Pride an official visit is a courtesy. I didn't suspect he was actually going to go there, if at all, to just sit on the bench when he's been an active guard for nearly whole games his entire career. Same with Butler Creighton, although who really knows.

It's most likely us and Loyola. And if we lose to Loyola, there will be questions. What did they offer, what did we offer?
Last edited by jcru 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

jcru wrote: 1 year ago

Absolutely, but we need a backcourt.

We have House. And we have two freshmen development guys. We need three starting guards, or guards that can start.

They need to stop dicking around with guys like Robinson and Kortright and go out and get some guys who can actually give us a fighting chance of winning some games in this league.
We have no idea what players they are prioritizing. None. We are going off of Twitter follows and random leaks... There are thousands of players out there. The staff isn't stupid. They know that guys like Robinson and Kortright are just bench pieces. Having insurance policies is smart.

We needed upgrades at every position. We got a nice center and a scorer to make up for Ish. It's a good start. Let's see how they finish..
3 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
rhodyram22
ARD

I would get Xavier. It's a great program, and they can offer him a big role. If Archie loses Pride to Loyola, that's unacceptable and embarrassing.
It is a great program. But yes, if they lose him to Loyola (was that just a rumor though?) I will be really pissed off.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

It is a great program. But yes, if they lose him to Loyola (was that just a rumor though?) I will be really pissed off.
Much better NIL opportunities in Chicago, Illinois than in Kingston, Rhode Island?
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Last years team had the best FT shooting percentage in like 50 years at one point, and how did that work out. There is a lot more to assess than a FT percentage. That is where you have to trust the staff. Boiling it down to a guy can’t be useful bc he is a subpar FT shooter is crazy.

This group has to be judged as a collective. No pun intended. We need 5 new bodies we can’t everything out of 1 person. Wait until the roster is assembled before drawing conclusions. Teams win with small guards, D2 guys, Jucos, 4 stars and 2 stars. Million ways to skin the cat. If we end up with 5-6 subpar players that no one else wanted then you can lose your shit.
5 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago

Much better NIL opportunities in Chicago, Illinois than in Kingston, Rhode Island?
That literally will have nothing to do with it. Charles Pride’s actual marketing value is negligible in Chicago or Kingston. And I doubt they have a limitless collective budget so can’t see dollars playing a role with him if he’s interested in Loyola vs Rhody.
3 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

I agree this staff has to win a couple battles here.

Punch above our weight is what I keep saying. That needs to happen. I’m patiently waiting.
3 x
rhodyram22
ARD

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago

I doubt it.
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

rhodyram22 wrote: 1 year ago It is a great program. But yes, if they lose him to Loyola (was that just a rumor though?) I will be really pissed off.
No he just completed an official visit to Loyola, late last week.

SmartyBarrett wrote: 1 year ago
0 x
rhodyram22
ARD

jcru wrote: 1 year ago
rhodyram22 wrote: 1 year ago It is a great program. But yes, if they lose him to Loyola (was that just a rumor though?) I will be really pissed off.
No he just completed an official visit to Loyola, late last week.

SmartyBarrett wrote: 1 year ago
lol sorry, I meant this tweet, which we all thought was BS.
1 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

Yeah, well, after his visit ended, that guy, CollegeFBPortal, put "strong mutual interest". But if you click on his acct, that's all he says about lots of people "strong mutual interest". It's not Earth shattering information. I made the argument that if you go on an official visit, you have strong mutual interest by default.

I still think it comes down to two A-10 teams, both in the basement, one only in it's second year in the Conference, and one basically situated between his last stop, and home.
2 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

rambone 78 wrote: 1 year ago A PG who shoots FT's at 54%?

That needs work at the very least.
Bassy shot 64.8% from the FT line...
Bassy shot 36.7% in Cox' last season

Ish Leggett went from 68.5 to 84.5
Malik Martin went from 67.1 to 64.5
Jalen Carey went from 65.7 to 83.3

For the most part this staff made massive improvements with the returning players and their foul shot shouting. This is a situation where I think the coaching staff deserves complete trust, even if the season wasn't good. If they like the player, and they believe they can fix his foul shooting, then I have no concerns about the free throw percentages of guys coming in
1 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

rambone 78 wrote: 1 year ago So far we're bringing in JUCO and lower level transfers.

Are we moving to America East?

Sorry if I'm not excited.

Trust Archie you say.

For how long I say?
I would say good or bad, starting this season it's all on him. This past year was recovering from Cox, but here forward it's all on Archie. So I would say trust Archie until we start having real game results this season, then start your grading accordingly
0 x
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by CamsRams »

Any word on Zek Montgomery from Bradley? Seems like an interesting wing/guard player that fits Archie’s style.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

giovanni wrote: 1 year ago
PeterRamTime wrote: 1 year ago
rambone 78 wrote: 1 year ago So far we're bringing in JUCO and lower level transfers.

Are we moving to America East?

Sorry if I'm not excited.

Trust Archie you say.

For how long I say?
How exactly is Jaden House not legit?

Or Tyson Brown for that matter?

And how can anyone freak out like this when we aren't even close to being done in the portal?
Seriously. And there is still plenty of guys in portal to get. Estevez & Dubsky look like great gets despite some not liking them because of rankings. Danny did an incredible job and everyone loves him and should, but don't forget he won 8 games in his initial season. First of all, stay away from comparisons. Archie, arguably has a more difficult rebuild and got a late start last year. The lack of patience by some can be annoying. Unfortunately URI is not Kansas or Duke. I guess some believe a team will rebuilt with a snap of the fingers. Miller won big at Dayton and was good enough to get to Indiana. That says something to his ability. Although I would love to see 5 incredible signings the 1st day the portal opened , I'm also patient and realistic
I'm sorry, the rebuild Dan took over and what Archie took over aren't even close. Dan wishes he could have taken over what Cox left instead of what Degregorio and Baron left
1 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

I'd also argue that FT rate can be as important as the raw percentage. At times, Thomas seemed afraid of attacking the basket and getting fouled - His FTA per 40 were 2.7 and 3.1 his two years here. Kortright is at a 5.2 average across three years, and his freshman year, he was at 7.4 FTA per 40. I'd love if he shot it better, but between him and House, it's clear the staff wants more aggressive offensive players. (House is at 6.8 FTA per 40 across three years, and had 9.6 FTA per 40 in 2022-23.)

All that being said, Kortright strikes me as more of a backup option, given the shooting percentages. Maybe he keeps the seat warm for Estevez, or maybe they bring someone else in, but he's probably an average, slightly below starter at the A-10 level, or a good rotation guard. He was third in Quinnipiac in MP and averaged more than 20 MPG (26.5), so him starting only 10 games seems to be some kind of Baron-like semantics with their lineups.
2 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

jcru wrote: 1 year ago Last year, they got away with getting sleepers who no one ever heard of, nevermind anyone else even recruiting them.

That's just not going to cut it this year. You had your chance to do that, most of them tanked.

You know, during the Cox years, we would be looking at a couple of players for the same position, and the one that the entire board was ga-ga over, that would be the one that Iggy would come on and report we were "backing away from". I think we just don't like to admit when we lose recruiting battles with another school. Really, it's O.K. I would prefer the honesty.

This year already, Fordham came in and swept up Rivera. These things happen. Conversely, we beat out St Bonny for Brown. At least we're all seeing the same things in these players though.

We lost Obi Toppin to Dayton at one point and also Bones Hyland to VCU. It's going to happen. We're comparable programs, but sometimes the player just wants to stay in the greater Richmond area where they come from. Sometimes we'll win out. If we can climb the ladder to the top of the A-10, then maybe we'll win a higher percentage of those battles.

Giving a scholarship to Bassy v2.0 or just someone in general who can't make 60% of their FTs is not the cure though.
We didn't really "lose" Obi Toppin. The staff felt we couldn't take on the academic risk with our APR situation being what it was. Dayton could afford to take that risk
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

I agree with BAR when he says we have to win a couple battles for better talent such as Pride, Records, Battle etc.

And we are waiting. Patience for now, but not for much longer.
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

rhodysurf wrote: 1 year ago Yeah the sour taste for me is if we kicked bassy to the curb for a player like this haha
Did we kick Thomas to the curb or did he expect to be the starting PG next year and Archie told him we were going out looking for a new starter? Not sure, but this could have been his decision as much, or more, than it was ours based on realistic playing time
1 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago
PeterRamTime wrote: 1 year ago

How exactly is Jaden House not legit?

Or Tyson Brown for that matter?

And how can anyone freak out like this when we aren't even close to being done in the portal?
Seriously. And there is still plenty of guys in portal to get. Estevez & Dubsky look like great gets despite some not liking them because of rankings. Danny did an incredible job and everyone loves him and should, but don't forget he won 8 games in his initial season. First of all, stay away from comparisons. Archie, arguably has a more difficult rebuild and got a late start last year. The lack of patience by some can be annoying. Unfortunately URI is not Kansas or Duke. I guess some believe a team will rebuilt with a snap of the fingers. Miller won big at Dayton and was good enough to get to Indiana. That says something to his ability. Although I would love to see 5 incredible signings the 1st day the portal opened , I'm also patient and realistic
I'm sorry, the rebuild Dan took over and what Archie took over aren't even close. Dan wishes he could have taken over what Cox left instead of what Degregorio and Baron left
Eh, I think they're pretty similar, in that (to paraphrase an old South Park episode and Bill Parcells) it was like whether a shit sandwich or chicken shit salad is better. Depending on how charitable you want to be, last year we had one near All-A10 talent (Leggett), but he was coming off an absolutely awful sophomore year, and Miller probably deserves some credit for his rebound and keeping him at URI that one year. Freeman flamed out, and Martin and Carey were OK rotation players or fringe starters.

Hurley's first year had Munford, who he recruited, and T.J. Buchanan, who he inherited. Pretty much everyone else wouldn't ever play on a winning URI basketball team. Andre Malone and Malesevic were third and fourth in MP. I think both inherited total teardowns, just in different ways.
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

SGreenwell wrote: 1 year ago

Eh, I think they're pretty similar, in that (to paraphrase an old South Park episode and Bill Parcells) it was like whether a shit sandwich or chicken shit salad is better. Depending on how charitable you want to be, last year we had one near All-A10 talent (Leggett), but he was coming off an absolutely awful sophomore year, and Miller probably deserves some credit for his rebound and keeping him at URI that one year. Freeman flamed out, and Martin and Carey were OK rotation players or fringe starters.

Hurley's first year had Munford, who he recruited, and T.J. Buchanan, who he inherited. Pretty much everyone else wouldn't ever play on a winning URI basketball team. Andre Malone and Malesevic were third and fourth in MP. I think both inherited total teardowns, just in different ways.
All of this is true, but think of all of the infrastructure improvements Dan insisted on that Cox and now Miller benefit from. No more watching film on VHS. The Ryan Center was better on Archie's first day than on Dan's. No APR mess. The practice facility was already funded and moving ahead, now matter who the coach was. And not as long a gap between NCAA appearances, meaning more relevant nationally
1 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

It's amazing we had an APR mess, when Baron was hired almost exclusively to prevent APR messes. Then, was allowed to create one on his way out.

And I'm supposed to remember his as a "good guy" Yeah, no. I remember him from day one, he was a used car salesman just like the rest of them. At least Harrick was selling Certified Preowned at Inskip.
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

I don’t remember Archie having to negotiate the program out of sanctions and scholarship reductions. Archie’s is a team rebuild, Dan’s was a program AND team rebuild. Maybe they are both shit options, but it’s clear which one is better. All the stuff Archie was given (more money for assistants, an actual plan for a practice facility, pressure from a banner that didn’t come from the 90’s, etc.) doesn’t necessarily move the needle year one for performance, but it’s also stuff he didn’t need to concern himself with.

Archie has not historically been a rebuilder. He is a good coach, regardless of what happened at Indiana, so it’s why I think success is coming, even if things look a little murky now.
5 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

rambone 78 wrote: 1 year ago I just want to see us landing a couple of the bigger names that we are currently involved with.

I'm not ready to start ragging on the staff yet.

But they have to show me something more.

There's still time to do it. Just do it!
I disagree completely with this take - the last several years we have had "bigger names" transfer in. It has not worked out. Identify guys who do things well that the staff wants to do. Build a team. That is the only way we dig ourselves out of the cellar. Once we are contenders again we can worry about going after big names, etc. For now, we need a solid base.
1 x
rhodyram22
ARD

rambone 78 wrote: 1 year ago A PG who shoots FT's at 54%?

That needs work at the very least.
Bassy shot 64.8% from the FT line...
Bassy shot 36.7% in Cox' last season

Ish Leggett went from 68.5 to 84.5
Malik Martin went from 67.1 to 64.5
Jalen Carey went from 65.7 to 83.3

For the most part this staff made massive improvements with the returning players and their foul shot shouting. This is a situation where I think the coaching staff deserves complete trust, even if the season wasn't good. If they like the player, and they believe they can fix his foul shooting, then I have no concerns about the free throw percentages of guys coming in
We definitely saw improvements with the returning players. I was particularly really impressed with Leggett's FT shooting. We'll see what happens. If we bring in Kortright I expect them to bring in a starter-quality PG as well.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

jcru wrote: 1 year ago It's amazing we had an APR mess, when Baron was hired almost exclusively to prevent APR messes. Then, was allowed to create one on his way out.

And I'm supposed to remember his as a "good guy" Yeah, no. I remember him from day one, he was a used car salesman just like the rest of them. At least Harrick was selling Certified Preowned at Inskip.
The Jonathan Holton era.
1 x