Rhody Vault

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Re: Rhody Vault

Unread post by ramster »

He can't help himself.
No doubt it was a dig.
2 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

Agreed - I know others in the past, like Koch has mentioned, "former Rhody recruit" or "former PC recruit" but it's consistent. RV only seems to mention it with Rhody. Or at least that's how it seems.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRams916 »

steviep123 wrote: 1 year ago
ramster wrote: 1 year ago
RhodyRams916 wrote: 1 year ago

Hahaha I called him out and he definitely saw it while lurking here.
What did the tweet say?
I created a separate thread for Rhody Vault because all of his dumb, ill-advised attacks on URI and/or Archie Miller were being distributed across many different subject threads. Now they are all together.

I screen-shot his stuff for the very reason that he deletes the threads where he goes way off with stupid/mean, vengeful stuff then if he gets too much kickback he cowardly deletes it.

Hate that he used Rhody Vault with a Basketball. Should be against URI trademark or at least he should have the decency to change his brand since he does URI no favors.
I don't exactly recall - something about several recruits being on some all star type list - one of them a PC recruit being on the lists (1st/2nd/3rd teams) and "former URI commit Myers" being on one. I mean it's relevant info and I don't have a problem with it mentioned, but based on his history, it could also be seen as a dig.
Lol it was definitely a dig at URI.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago

What did the tweet say?
I created a separate thread for Rhody Vault because all of his dumb, ill-advised attacks on URI and/or Archie Miller were being distributed across many different subject threads. Now they are all together.

I screen-shot his stuff for the very reason that he deletes the threads where he goes way off with stupid/mean, vengeful stuff then if he gets too much kickback he cowardly deletes it.

Hate that he used Rhody Vault with a Basketball. Should be against URI trademark or at least he should have the decency to change his brand since he does URI no favors.
I don't exactly recall - something about several recruits being on some all star type list - one of them a PC recruit being on the lists (1st/2nd/3rd teams) and "former URI commit Myers" being on one. I mean it's relevant info and I don't have a problem with it mentioned, but based on his history, it could also be seen as a dig.
It's 110% a dig at URI. He has never once given URI anything but a backhanded compliment at best.

Bryant sucked this year. They were embarrassing. He carried their water all year because he had access.

Every URI win tweet had something along the lines of "this is why you play Bray more minutes" or some sort of dig without ever giving credit to the staff.

Every loss was squarely pointed at the staff.

Any bryant close loss was excused away with an uplifting theme, every close rhody loss was an indictment on the program.

Even his call out of how Archie needs to "reach out to the community more" next year - i.e. "give me interviews so I can sell the fact that I'm an insider."

But if you're going to play favorites, just don't try to purport yourself as a "journalist" like what Fanta and Goodman have been doing trying to cover for Cooley the past week.
10 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Blue Man wrote: 1 year ago

It's 110% a dig at URI. He has never once given URI anything but a backhanded compliment at best.

Bryant sucked this year. They were embarrassing. He carried their water all year because he had access.

Every URI win tweet had something along the lines of "this is why you play Bray more minutes" or some sort of dig without ever giving credit to the staff.

Any bryant close loss was excused away with an uplifting theme, every close rhody loss was an indictment on the program.

Even his call out of how Archie needs to "reach out to the community more" next year - i.e. "give me interviews so I can sell the fact that I'm an insider."

But if you're going to play favorites, just don't try to purport yourself as a "journalist" like what Fanta and Goodman have been doing trying to cover for Cooley the past week.
Well said Blue Man!!
1 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

8-) 8-) Well said Blue Man.
0 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

ramster wrote: 1 year ago He can't help himself.
No doubt it was a dig.
Dude's still mad that Archie won't give him an interview.
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Vault with the reminder we are down to 2 players in 2033 class.

0163E386-CA70-436F-8CC3-8872BE3DCD61.jpeg
2 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

ramster wrote: 1 year ago Vault with the reminder we are down to 2 players in 2033 class.

Oh good. I’m glad he was able to confirm that the guy who never signed with the team isn’t gonna be on the team.
1 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago Vault with the reminder we are down to 2 players in 2033 class.

Seems premature, but they are recruiting kids earlier and earlier nowadays.
2 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Oh good. I’m glad he was able to confirm that the guy who never signed with the team isn’t gonna be on the team.
K, so...we're not totally effed? Phew!!!
2 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

A verbal commit decommited from us.

Rhody Vault simply posted that and also stated we have two players in this class. Both facts.

Didn’t provide any commentary or take a shot at anyone.

Don’t really see the need to get up in arms at that tweet.
1 x
Go Rhody
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Rhody15 wrote: 1 year ago A verbal commit decommited from us.

Rhody Vault simply posted that and also stated we have two players in this class. Both facts.

Didn’t provide any commentary or take a shot at anyone.

Don’t really see the need to get up in arms at that tweet.
I was being sarcastic because it's funny how long it took for this guy to officially de-commit. We never got confirmation until RV's tweet, so I'm fine with it.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Rhody Vault The King of the Subtle Dig
1 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

reef wrote: 1 year ago Rhody Vault The King of the Subtle Dig
He took a shot at Archie earlier this week for not being involved enough with the students. But like, they’ll show up if the team isn’t shit lol. Not much you can do but win and then if they’re not showing you think of other ways.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

It’s too bad he takes such pot shots @ URI cuz his content he puts out is really good
3 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

reef wrote: 1 year ago It’s too bad he takes such pot shots @ URI cuz his content he puts out is really good
The content’s great. His interviews are good quality and he’s on top of any URI news that comes out. I just think he needs to change his name from “Rhody” to something else if he’s gonna post about PC and Bryant this much.
2 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

This is great (if you can stomach it, being 1998 vs. Stanford and all):

0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Really good find Stevie , right @ the beginning of that clip they showed the off balance 3 Lee hit to cut it from 6 to 3 if he misses that shot and we rebound we definitely would have held on and went to San Antonio
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

reef wrote: 1 year ago Really good find Stevie , right @ the beginning of that clip they showed the off balance 3 Lee hit to cut it from 6 to 3 if he misses that shot and we rebound we definitely would have held on and went to San Antonio
As mad as I am still that they didn't call a foul, that was a crazy impossible shot he made and I agree, if that doesn't happen, the foul controversy isn't a thing. Other than that last minute of that game, I wouldn't change a thing about that season.
1 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

reef wrote: 1 year ago Really good find Stevie , right @ the beginning of that clip they showed the off balance 3 Lee hit to cut it from 6 to 3 if he misses that shot and we rebound we definitely would have held on and went to San Antonio
As mad as I am still that they didn't call a foul, that was a crazy impossible shot he made and I agree, if that doesn't happen, the foul controversy isn't a thing. Other than that last minute of that game, I wouldn't change a thing about that season.
Can we make another regional final in our lifetimes??
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

reef wrote: 1 year ago
Yes. FAU. SDSU. Loyola. Wichita St. Butler. Memphis. George Mason.

All did it from non-P6 conferences since 98.

We have the right coach. We are making the investments. It will happen.
3 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to Rhody's NIL
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Yes. FAU. SDSU. Loyola. Wichita St. Butler. Memphis. George Mason.

All did it from non-P6 conferences since 98.

We have the right coach. We are making the investments. It will happen.
I have hope Blue I have hope
2 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

His linkedin profile claims he is the owner of Kingston Pacific Educational Service. WTF is that? I do a search on it and nothing comes up. He's a fraud.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

It’s a subsidiary of Dunder Mifflin
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago It’s a subsidiary of Dunder Mifflin
So, who's the boss, Michael Scott or The Vault?
0 x
sevegny7
Art Stephenson

Unread post by sevegny7 »

There was actually a couple good nuggets in the interview of Tyson Brown by Rhody Vault.

Tyson mentioned that he will be on campus may 27th or 26th. Whatever the exact date was.

The biggest of information they included was Archie hired the strength and conditioning coach from Indiana when he was coaching there. Must mean no more Dan Apocada.
3 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

sevegny7 wrote: 1 year ago There was actually a couple good nuggets in the interview of Tyson Brown by Rhody Vault.

Tyson mentioned that he will be on campus may 27th or 26th. Whatever the exact date was.

The biggest of information they included was Archie hired the strength and conditioning coach from Indiana when he was coaching there. Must mean no more Dan Apocada.
Cool is that interview posted anywhere ?
0 x
sevegny7
Art Stephenson

Unread post by sevegny7 »

sevegny7 wrote: 1 year ago There was actually a couple good nuggets in the interview of Tyson Brown by Rhody Vault.

Cool is that interview posted anywhere ?
Yeah it was posted in the recruiting corner in tyson brown.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Found it thanks , what a great Kid Tyson seems to be , great signing by the staff !!
1 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Another beauty from our biggest fan Smdh

1 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago Another beauty from our biggest fan Smdh

"Rhody Vault tries not to shit on URI everyday challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)"
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Funny how when Cox was making $700k and Cooley was making $4.1 million no mention of different expectation of Cooley due to salary level.
RV had in for Miller back in December when he critiqued him for not handling Freeman right. This is why people in these Twitter roles should not build relationships with players and recruits - some can't control their prejudices due to the relationships.
Let Miller Coach. Certainly don't need the negatives in his 1st and 2nd and continuing months on the job.
4 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Little things maybe to some but not to me.....

Who RV interviews gets 1/3rd the size picture in the screen to that of RV

Scott Brand does a podcast and Scott makes a tiny version of himself while his guest takes up the whole screen

Humility?

5EBE70E6-2E2E-4FD7-A6EE-C62784C360FD.png
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

ramster wrote: 1 year ago Little things maybe to some but not to me.....

Scott Brand does a podcast and Scott makes a tiny version of himself while his guest takes up the whole screen

Humility?

To be fair - it looks like Brown is on a phone.
1 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Humility?

LOL Ramster, now that's a bridge too far. That is just due to technical stuff not an intentional thing by RV.

I don't think its about ego for him its about access. He carries water for the people he has access to. It's an age old media trope.
He has no access to Archie and our staff so he dumps on them. Once he decided to do that there was zero chance he was ever going to get it.
4 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago

Humility?

LOL Ramster, now that's a bridge too far. That is just due to technical stuff not an intentional thing by RV.

I don't think its about ego for him its about access. He carries water for the people he has access to. It's an age old media trope.
He has no access to Archie and our staff so he dumps on them. Once he decided to do that there was zero chance he was ever going to get it.
Fair enough on the technical.

But isn't it amazing how he has digs at Archie so often? In just about every post you can feel it.
A person in his position should not let his anger, frustration, resentment, etc show thru but he continues to do so.
Also gets angry and combative with users who respond to him.....weird. Like he is just not cut out for his role.
Kudos to Archie for ignoring him.

Don't want RV in any way contributing to Archie moving on from URI.
Archie will be fine here. You can feel it even if the record doesn't meet with RV or anyone else's standards yet.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Wonder if Arch starts telling his players to stop giving him interviews ??
0 x
STC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by STC »

Forgive my ignorance but why do I care what Nathan Mook had for breakfast?
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago

Humility?

Surprising he gets so much play here, including among those not amused by the Ant thread...I don't think RV is any more interesting than Ant at this point. I mean, everyone already knows what RV is going to do...Ant's still a wild card at least
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

STC wrote: 1 year ago Forgive my ignorance but why do I care what Nathan Mook had for breakfast?
I don’t give a freak what Nate has for breakfast lunch dinner or snacks
1 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

At this point I'm tuning out everything this mook says but I can't get past the egregious use of emojis. Is it me or do those two emojis make no sense in the context of his tweet?
2 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

RhodyKyle wrote: 1 year ago

At this point I'm tuning out everything this mook says but I can't get past the egregious use of emojis. Is it me or do those two emojis make no sense in the context of his tweet?
It would make more sense if one portion was just the facts, and the second was his opinion. But, uh, both portions are kind of just loaded with his opinion.
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I want to tune him out except when he has a decent guest to interview
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

RhodyKyle wrote: 1 year ago

It's not just you. They make no sense. But then the emojis not making sense goes along quite nicely with the opinions he shares. So there's that.
1 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

Unread post by giovanni »

Tyson Brown has committed to URI
Jaden House has committed to URI

Rafael Pinzon committed Bryant Great get

Justyn Fernandez committed to PC huge addition

Josh Odoru committed one of the best in the portal

Kim English Putting on a master class of building momentum for a program

Carter and Hopkins to return to PC What a job by Kim English to retain the bulk of his roster

Everything English does is heroic everything Archie does has to be questioned. You can basically fail his enthusiasm for everything PC does and it's disthing everything you are right does he should just call it the PC vault guys a total clown
2 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

Tyson Brown has committed to URI

Carter and Hopkins to return to PC What a job by Kim English to retain the bulk of his roster

Everything English does is heroic everything Archie does has to be questioned. You can basically feel his enthusiasm for everything PC does and it's disdain everything URI does he should just call it the PC vault . The guys a total clown
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

giovanni wrote: 1 year ago Tyson Brown has committed to URI

Everything English does is heroic everything Archie does has to be questioned. You can basically feel his enthusiasm for everything PC does and it's disdain everything URI does he should just call it the PC vault . The guys a total clown

Can’t say I’m surprised but the local media is talking about English like he’s the second coming of John Wooden.

Projo, KMac, Morey, etc etc.

The guy brought two guys from his previous school and kept two kids who would have to sit out a year if they transferred again.

He also instantly lost two recruits, potentially could lose a third.

Really hasn’t done anything that impressive.
3 x
Go Rhody
giovanni
Carlton Owens

RI media is in love with a guy that has done absolutely nothing to date. He may become a great coach but at this point He's got a 540 winning % in the Atlantic 10 That's as bad as it's ever been and George Mason arguably had as much talent as anyone in the conference
2 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

https://www.wpri.com/news/local-news/pr ... irlfriend/

Is this some of that “mindset” I keep hearing about?
1 x

Give to Rhody's NIL