McDonald's HS All American Game Tonight - Potential Transfers Watching? 9pm ESPN

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ramster
Frank Keaney

McDonald's HS All American Game Tonight - Potential Transfers Watching? 9pm ESPN

Unread post by ramster »

Kentucky with 4 incoming Freshmen in the game. Calipari meeting with each of his 2023-24 roster players on Wednesday if this week.

Duke with 3 players

Michigan State and Oregon each with 2 players

UCONN's Castle playing. UCONN the only non P5 school represented.

Maybe some current roster players or other incoming freshmen for these teams represented say "uh oh........maybe I should consider URI!!"
6BAEBFC2-9B57-46F4-B01C-6D2D87950C5C.png
Slam Dunk Contest Highlights

https://sports.yahoo.com/highlights-duk ... 53561.html
1 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Re: McDonald's HS All American Game Tonight - Potential Transfers Watching? 9pm ESPN

Unread post by bigappleram »

And also Bronny, who is either a 2 star or 5 star depending on who you talk to LOL
2 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Re: McDonald's HS All American Game Tonight - Potential Transfers Watching? 9pm ESPN

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

I heard his dad could ball. That's the word on the street.
2 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Castle is the best player Dan has ever landed. Projected to be a lottery pick in '24. One and done. What a great get by Dan.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I missed the dunk contest last night who won that ??
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

reef wrote: 1 year ago I missed the dunk contest last night who won that ??
I did, only, I don't have good lights, so nobody saw it
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Saw Bronny had 15 on 5-8 3s what college you think he ends up @ ??
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

reef wrote: 1 year ago Saw Bronny had 15 on 5-8 3s what college you think he ends up @ ??
USC

USC is one of the finalists to land LeBron James' eldest son and five-star point guard Isaiah Collier, who signed with USC in November and will also play in the McDonald's All-American Game, is actively trying to recruit James to join the Trojans.

“Stay home, that’s all I’ve got to say," Collier's told James at practices this week. "Stay home.”
When asked what he thought about James as a player, Collier responded: "He’s a great shooter. I feel like he’s one of the best all-around players in the country. He’s a great player. He knows how to play the game, he’s not going to over-do anything. I’m trying to recruit him.”

https://www.si.com/college/usc/.amp/bas ... ecruit-him
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago
reef wrote: 1 year ago Saw Bronny had 15 on 5-8 3s what college you think he ends up @ ??
USC

USC is one of the finalists to land LeBron James' eldest son and five-star point guard Isaiah Collier, who signed with USC in November and will also play in the McDonald's All-American Game, is actively trying to recruit James to join the Trojans.

“Stay home, that’s all I’ve got to say," Collier's told James at practices this week. "Stay home.”
When asked what he thought about James as a player, Collier responded: "He’s a great shooter. I feel like he’s one of the best all-around players in the country. He’s a great player. He knows how to play the game, he’s not going to over-do anything. I’m trying to recruit him.”

Really good call Ramster , I would think 1 year @ USC then he probably puts his name in the draft
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

reef wrote: 1 year ago
ramster wrote: 1 year ago
USC

Really good call Ramster , I would think 1 year @ USC then he probably puts his name in the draft
Just ran across this Reef, from last nights game. Colorado and USC look to be the final 2 for Bronny.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/college-ba ... 41705.html

Collier is ranked #3 and Bronny #28. Would be a huge coup for USC

Look at Kentucky with 3 of the top 4 - Isaiah Collier is #3

4ABA55A3-5990-44CD-A446-6E961C6D38B0.jpeg
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

How did that kid that’s going to Uconn do ??
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Reef

Here is the UCONN thread for the game
Basically they thought he played well
Hurley has talked to Castle about playing the 1 - at 6'7"
0 x