URI 2023 Transfers - Who Will Stay and Who Will Go?

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Re: Who will Stay and Who will Go?

Unread post by bigappleram »

RIFan wrote: 1 year ago
bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago
KeaneyBluBallz wrote: 1 year ago

i've said it before and I'll say it again, we've got the beach and Jersey girls. However, no one goes to the beach in the winter and Jersey girls are, well, still Jersey girls.

seriously though, where is Inskip with the cars?? Flood, Masse?

Restaurants with the tables and meals? 'think bigger' than Gansett Wraps.

I think local NIL opportunities are out there, what is the athletic dept doing to go secure them?
For the 11,000th time the key to NIL is the Collectives (organized booster run fundraising arms) not securing deals with Kingston Wraps. Those things local marketing deals will happen and we have the infrastructure to do that (I.e. Opendorse) but that is chump change. The Collectives is the arms race and to my knowledge we are up and running like our peer institutions.

Can we put the NIL boogeyman to bed please. No one on VCU isn’t attainable to us bc of NIL. Same for Nevada, Charleston, Boise State, and host of other tournament teams. We don’t need more NIL we need more guys that can hit threes.
What service(s) are collectives paying the kids for? What is the collective getting of value in return?
Usually it will involve the players doing appearances (think private meet n greets, preseason events with Collective donors, etc), autographs and memorabilia, supporting a local charity the Collective is aligned with. Things like that.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Yeah all this whining about the NIL and "the game being changed forever" or whatever is totally overblown. I think its important to keep in mind this is all still very new. Combine that with the new transfer rule and some players still using the extra year of eligibility its kind of the perfect storm for all of this happening right now. I think over the next 2-4 years as both coaches and players get a feel for the new landscape of college hoops then things will start to settle down a bit more and you'll see that the sky is not falling. It reminds me a lot of the same things people were saying when there was debate around players be allowed to leave early back in the day.
4 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

I’m glad we have a collective. So what is the collective paying the players for and what does it get back of value? Or is it’s simply pay for play with a fancy name?
0 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

Ramulous wrote: 1 year ago Ish will see which teams have interest in him and how much is their NIL package offer. He was our best player. If he can parlay that into more $ than he gets here I am happy for him. I don’t think it’s an indictment of our coaches. It is an indictment of our ability to compete in the new NIL world.
Do we really know what our A 10 competitors are getting in NIH money? For example, players like Khalid Moore,of Fordham , an All conference type player, who transferred from a P6 school is really getting “paid”?

By thinking we can’t compete for the transfers we need could be creating an excuse for failure.
0 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

As with the URI Administration, NIL discussions now are late to the party. Does URI have to always be last to act? This is one reason why we are not a leading A10 program.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by KeaneyBluBallz »

Rhody72 wrote: 1 year ago As with the URI Administration, NIL discussions now are late to the party. Does URI have to always be last to act? This is one reason why we are not a leading A10 program.
I'm not a R72 hater. You do say some dumb shit here sometimes. however this is spot on.
0 x
:lol:
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

For the 11,000th time the key to NIL is the Collectives (organized booster run fundraising arms) not securing deals with Kingston Wraps. Those things local marketing deals will happen and we have the infrastructure to do that (I.e. Opendorse) but that is chump change. The Collectives is the arms race and to my knowledge we are up and running like our peer institutions.

Can we put the NIL boogeyman to bed please. No one on VCU isn’t attainable to us bc of NIL. Same for Nevada, Charleston, Boise State, and host of other tournament teams. We don’t need more NIL we need more guys that can hit threes.
What service(s) are collectives paying the kids for? What is the collective getting of value in return?
Usually it will involve the players doing appearances (think private meet n greets, preseason events with Collective donors, etc), autographs and memorabilia, supporting a local charity the Collective is aligned with. Things like that.
Sorry missed this and this is basically what I thought it was. So basically the answer is pay for play because the real market value of most of these players is in the hundreds of dollars range unless you are a star on a perennial top 25 team. Market value meaning if you could actually trace what value they returned to the collective or business. Not the university/college.
1 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Sorry missed this and this is basically what I thought it was. So basically the answer is pay for play because the real market value of most of these players is in the hundreds of dollars range unless you are a star on a perennial top 25 team. Market value meaning if you could actually trace what value they returned to the collective or business. Not the university/college.
100% RIfan. And bc it's turned into "pay for play" under the rules/guise of NIL the NCAA will eventually try to do something to regulate it. Whether that meets the muster of lawyers and judges is another story.
1 x
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

I had figured Ish as being gone weeks ago because there just wasn’t many good reasons for him to stay. That being said it prob wasn’t NIl factors that led him to leave- more like the state/ future of the team.
3 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

Rhodyram wrote: 1 year ago I had figured Ish as being gone weeks ago because there just wasn’t many good reasons for him to stay. That being said it prob wasn’t NIl factors that led him to leave- more like the state/ future of the team.
This would be my read as well. He obviously thought about leaving last year as well, but I doubt he was in a great position to transfer to a winning program at that point. One thing that's probably impossible to parse - How much of his bounceback this year is attributable to Miller's coaching, and how much is just Leggett being in a better head space or being in a better role? I probably lean more toward the latter, but the coaching aspect isn't irrelevant. I hope he goes to a stable situation with a good coach, instead of someone trying to cling to a job.
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

SGreenwell wrote: 1 year ago
Rhodyram wrote: 1 year ago I had figured Ish as being gone weeks ago because there just wasn’t many good reasons for him to stay. That being said it prob wasn’t NIl factors that led him to leave- more like the state/ future of the team.
This would be my read as well. He obviously thought about leaving last year as well, but I doubt he was in a great position to transfer to a winning program at that point. One thing that's probably impossible to parse - How much of his bounceback this year is attributable to Miller's coaching, and how much is just Leggett being in a better head space or being in a better role? I probably lean more toward the latter, but the coaching aspect isn't irrelevant. I hope he goes to a stable situation with a good coach, instead of someone trying to cling to a job.
It makes too much sense for him to go to Maryland.

It’s home, coach who recruited him is there, and they’re losing many guards after this season.
1 x
Go Rhody
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

rhodylaw wrote: 1 year ago
NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 1 year ago
Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago

No, he didn't make 3rd team......but he should have.
maybe....still not a centerpiece of a winning team though, imo. We were just spoiled by his play in comparison to (fill in the blank with any Rhody player). Good teams usually have a guy or two that's solidly third team level or better as opposed to one "questionable between 3rd and 4th team" guy?
That is such a tough call. Surround him with guys who can shoot and his ability to drive to the hoop improves more.

I am going to miss Ish, but don’t blame him if he wants to win his last 2 years of college ball and isn’t convinced it will happen here. Especially with the A10 getting 1 bid. We are also a 9 win team, it’s not like we are a player away from being there so while it is a loss it doesn’t sting as much to me as it did when Tyrese and Jacob left.
Do you think he wants to win more than he wants to get paid? (Serious question)
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

RamStock wrote: 1 year ago
RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago Last year Duquesne went 1-16 in a bad A10, this year they went 10-8 in a slightly worse A10. If you don't consider that turning things around, then I don't know what to tell you
It would only be a turnaround if they kept it up which they won’t. Wasn’t the goal to make the NCAA tourney or even the less desired NIT? If you are building with freshman and each year you get better it is growth. If not than you are right back where you started
If they finish ahead of Rhody next year, is it a turnaround then?
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

RIFan wrote: 1 year ago I’m glad we have a collective. So what is the collective paying the players for and what does it get back of value? Or is it’s simply pay for play with a fancy name?
"Collective" is a fancy name?
0 x
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

Rhody72 wrote: 1 year ago As with the URI Administration, NIL discussions now are late to the party. Does URI have to always be last to act? This is one reason why we are not a leading A10 program.
I'm not a R72 hater. You do say some dumb shit here sometimes. however this is spot on.
Spot on how? The collective must be separate from the university. We have a collective, Rhode to Excellence, with a great Advisory Board. They have monthly donation levels of $19.99, $49.99 and $99.99 and also accept one time donations. You do not need to have a business to participate in the collective and they are not just aiming for large donations from multi millionaires. Businesses can participate with individual student athletes.
3 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago
RIFan wrote: 1 year ago Ok, so what do we have to offer recruits? Playing time and? This is a bit of uncharted territory for the A10 coaches recruiting as a 1 bid league.

This is where having more NIL money than your peers comes in. Just being at there level isn’t going to cut it for us in our situation.

But I also agree it appears most NIL collectives are mostly funded by a handful of donors and the average fan throwing in $50 or even a few hundred each is like bringing a bucket of sand to the beach. Unless you have a huge, dedicated and enthusiast fan base.
How much NIL money did Fordham and Duquesne have to bring in the players that helped them turn things around?

Seriously people need to calm the fuck down about NIL. It's really not that big of a deal
If you think that the new transfer rules along with the NIL aren’t a big deal then you are missing the boat. The transfer rule more than the NIL have taken the fun out of the sport. Players now can leave their program every year without having to sit out a season. I guess every season we have to plan on 10 new players. I wouldn’t say Fordham and Duquense turned anything around. They went from pathetic to in the upper division in a poor conference with neither of them making the NIT.
The only reason the fun has been taken out of the sport for you is because we suck right now

And to say Duquesne and Fordham didn't turn things around is a really weird way to perceive reality
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

Rhody15 wrote: 1 year ago
It makes too much sense for him to go to Maryland.

It’s home, coach who recruited him is there, and they’re losing many guards after this season.
Yes, I thought Maryland could be a possible landing spot for him a while back.
But yeah if another good situation opens up, why not, especially if they are willing to throw some $ his way.

Right now, I am more concerned with who Archie is able to land, and those players making an immediate impact.
0 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 1 year ago
RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago Last year Duquesne went 1-16 in a bad A10, this year they went 10-8 in a slightly worse A10. If you don't consider that turning things around, then I don't know what to tell you
It would only be a turnaround if they kept it up which they won’t. Wasn’t the goal to make the NCAA tourney or even the less desired NIT? If you are building with freshman and each year you get better it is growth. If not than you are right back where you started
If they finish ahead of Rhody next year, is it a turnaround then?
Finishing ahead of a well oiled URI basketball would qualify as improvement.
0 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

PeterRamTime wrote: 1 year ago
RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago

How much NIL money did Fordham and Duquesne have to bring in the players that helped them turn things around?

Seriously people need to calm the fuck down about NIL. It's really not that big of a deal
If you think that the new transfer rules along with the NIL aren’t a big deal then you are missing the boat. The transfer rule more than the NIL have taken the fun out of the sport. Players now can leave their program every year without having to sit out a season. I guess every season we have to plan on 10 new players. I wouldn’t say Fordham and Duquense turned anything around. They went from pathetic to in the upper division in a poor conference with neither of them making the NIT.
The only reason the fun has been taken out of the sport for you is because we suck right now

And to say Duquesne and Fordham didn't turn things around is a really weird way to perceive reality
The fun has been taken because you no longer have players that we watch for 3-4 years and get better with. Is it also not fun because we are losing and there is no buzz around this program with no improvement going into next year-No doubt. Duquesne and Fordham are irrelevant programs who haven’t made the tourney in decades upon decades. I guess if their ceiling is a winning record that has no postseason tourney then pop the champagne.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

The fun has been taken because you no longer have players that we watch for 3-4 years and get better with. Is it also not fun because we are losing and there is no buzz around this program with no improvement going into next year-No doubt. Duquesne and Fordham are irrelevant programs who haven’t made the tourney in decades upon decades. I guess if their ceiling is a winning record that has no postseason tourney then pop the champagne.
Definitely a champagne popping year for Fordham

I think Duquesne will remain a tough team. Keith Dambrot wins.

Still healthier programs have guys stay for longer periods of time

I also think once we run out of covid year players there won't be as much movement. There's still all these players with extra eligibility from covid taking up space and I think that's ramped up the mass migrations some too.
1 x
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by KeaneyBluBallz »

DeanDome88 wrote: 1 year ago
Spot on how? The collective must be separate from the university. We have a collective, Rhode to Excellence, with a great Advisory Board. They have monthly donation levels of $19.99, $49.99 and $99.99 and also accept one time donations. You do not need to have a business to participate in the collective and they are not just aiming for large donations from multi millionaires. Businesses can participate with individual student athletes.
spot on, on being continually late to the party.

to the rest of what you say.... That is nice and all, but don't look to me to shell out my money to buy our players. Ive got my own family to worry about first. URI gets some of our 'disposable' income and I've contributed my hard earned to URI over the years. what they did with it, beats me and not my concern. you'll have to ask Thorr.

my only point here being, if you want want to swim, you need to get in the pool. college athletics is a business, figure it out.
1 x
:lol:
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Definitely a champagne popping year for Fordham

I think Duquesne will remain a tough team. Keith Dambrot wins.

Still healthier programs have guys stay for longer periods of time

I also think once we run out of covid year players there won't be as much movement. There's still all these players with extra eligibility from covid taking up space and I think that's ramped up the mass migrations some too.
In two years the vast majority of the players who got an extra year for Covid will have used their eligibility. The overall level of play should drop off at that point and the players who played as freshman this year and the next two seasons should benefit. Going young now might pay off eventually if you keep your players.
2 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

Rhody72 wrote: 1 year ago Ish considering leaving is the result of management incompetence before Arch was hired. Unlike DH, Archie was out of basketball a year, didn't have a former NBA brother coming as an assistant, didn't have a father who was a living basketball legend coach and didn't have a handful pf players ready to follow him to URI. Stop comparing Archie to DH. URI is a much more difficult rebuild. Considering the condition of URI basketball when he arrived and the effort he got from this group of players, Archie deserves kudos for his work this year.
72, did Thorr steal your candy ? Is that why you always have an ax to grind against him ? Or, was it Dooley and Thorr that colluded to steal your candy ? Come on…fess up. You are amongst fellow fans here. We can handle the truth. You can’t hold the grudge indefinitely; it’s not healthy.
1 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

McRam wrote: 1 year ago
Ramulous wrote: 1 year ago Ish will see which teams have interest in him and how much is their NIL package offer. He was our best player. If he can parlay that into more $ than he gets here I am happy for him. I don’t think it’s an indictment of our coaches. It is an indictment of our ability to compete in the new NIL world.
Do we really know what our A 10 competitors are getting in NIH money? For example, players like Khalid Moore,of Fordham , an All conference type player, who transferred from a P6 school is really getting “paid”?

By thinking we can’t compete for the transfers we need could be creating an excuse for failure.
McRam, if Fordham is giving him NIH money (from the National Institute for Health), I am going to whistle blow their ass for mis-appropriation of funds. :lol:

Just kidding around…I know you meant NIL but couldn’t resist. Carry on. A lot of good stuff being posted. 👍
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Re: URI 2023 Transfers - Who Will Stay and Who Will Go?

Hat tip to RhodyRams916 for this one. Looks like Verbal Commits had it first:

3 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRams916 »

SGreenwell wrote: 1 year ago Hat tip to RhodyRams916 for this one. Looks like Verbal Commits had it first:

As expected too. Wish him the best, but man couldn't even make layups right under the basket.
2 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

Jdrums#3 wrote: 1 year ago
McRam wrote: 1 year ago

McRam, if Fordham is giving him NIH money (from the National Institute for Health), I am going to whistle blow their ass for mis-appropriation of funds. :lol:

Just kidding around…I know you meant NIL but couldn’t resist. Carry on. A lot of good stuff being posted. 👍
Drums, Gottcha, but would you believe that I did it on purpose to see who actually reads my insightful and thoughtful posts.
Congratulations, YOU WON (a semi-valuable prize)
1 x
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

SGreenwell wrote: 1 year ago Hat tip to RhodyRams916 for this one. Looks like Verbal Commits had it first:

I wonder if he ends up in Division 2.
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Dan Yorke must be bummed.
2 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

I think he'd be OK at a lower D-I school than us. Brutal rebounder for his size, but that's probably less of an issue at a lower level. He did have a decent jumper - 46 percent shooter, and its not like he had a ton of dunks to prop that number up - but it's a killer that he doesn't seem to have 3-point range. (Zero attempts this year.)
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

I think he'd be OK at a lower D-I school than us. Brutal rebounder for his size, but that's probably less of an issue at a lower level. He did have a decent jumper - 46 percent shooter, and its not like he had a ton of dunks to prop that number up - but it's a killer that he doesn't seem to have 3-point range. (Zero attempts this year.)
Terrible defensively and a poor rebounder both offensively and defensively.
1 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

rhodyrudder wrote: 1 year ago 1924EABA-40AA-49CD-A049-A22202A7B835.jpeg

Starting five in November:
Bassy, Brandon, Frenchy, Rory, Lou

This is where I wish you all a great summer.
See you at Meade in the fall.
Go Red Sox.

I don’t even want to watch the tournament anymore.
Frenchy Cordero is transferring here? I'll definitely watch that.
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

He showed a bit of promise the first 5-7 games then totally regressed , I also think he can be low D1
2 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Good for all involved. He’s a perfect low major C as he progresses.
2 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago Good for all involved. He’s a perfect low major C as he progresses.
Yeah he will do well in the MAAC, NEC or America East.
2 x
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

Guessing he’ll go to Mount St Mary’s, ODU, American
0 x
Bos8
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Bos8 »

Dino611 wrote: 1 year ago Guessing he’ll go to Mount St Mary’s, ODU, American
All great options. He would do really well in the MEAC. Morgan/Coppin/Del State/Eastern Shore/Howard/Norfolk State all great options. Mount, ODU or even James Madison/William and Mary. I think he'll have plenty of suitors a step down from the A-10. High character kid and a hard worker. Wish him the best and I know he'll be fine...

Curious to see what happens with Ish. Does Cox and Maryland take him? How long does he stick around to see what happens at Georgetown (Cooley?). Big time competitor, but he is a 6'2 (stretching...) guard who isn't a "true point guard" and isn't a knock down shooter. Big time competitor and tough as nails.
2 x
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

reef wrote: 1 year ago
He showed a bit of promise the first 5-7 games then totally regressed , I also think he can be low D1
Early in the season he was cashing in on offensive rebounds and making layups but after a while it seemed like his confidence was gone.
0 x
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

Bos8 wrote: 1 year ago
Dino611 wrote: 1 year ago Guessing he’ll go to Mount St Mary’s, ODU, American
All great options. He would do really well in the MEAC. Morgan/Coppin/Del State/Eastern Shore/Howard/Norfolk State all great options. Mount, ODU or even James Madison/William and Mary. I think he'll have plenty of suitors a step down from the A-10. High character kid and a hard worker. Wish him the best and I know he'll be fine...

Curious to see what happens with Ish. Does Cox and Maryland take him? How long does he stick around to see what happens at Georgetown (Cooley?). Big time competitor, but he is a 6'2 (stretching...) guard who isn't a "true point guard" and isn't a knock down shooter. Big time competitor and tough as nails.
Maryland is the only team I’d actually be pissed if he went to, why would he go if Cox didn’t ask him to come w him last year
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

steveystuds06 wrote: 1 year ago My predictions of who will leave

1. Samb

2. Alex

3. Ish

Hope i'm wrong.
Ish and Samb have transferred. Assuming the intel, I received that Alex is going to be gone may be true.. But keep in mind I was told that if we do not land talent Alex would be welcome back if he decided to stay.
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Rhodyram99
Abdul Fox

Unread post by Rhodyram99 »

steveystuds06 wrote: 1 year ago

1. Samb

2. Alex

3. Ish

Hope i'm wrong.

Ish and Samb have transferred. Assuming the intel, I received that Alex is going to be gone may be true.. But keep in mind I was told that if we do not land talent Alex would be welcome back if he decided to stay.
Good intel. No disrespect to any player but at least this opens up some spots for portal players. I have faith in Archie to right the ship
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

I love Abdou as a person and I was hoping he could contribute at this level. I hope he finds the right fit to make him happy.
5 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by CamsRams »

1. Samb

2. Alex

3. Ish

Hope i'm wrong.
What are chances Ish comes back?
0 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

CamsRams wrote: 1 year ago

1. Samb

2. Alex

3. Ish

Hope i'm wrong.
Just a guess …. <1%
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

Jdrums#3 wrote: 1 year ago
72, did Thorr steal your candy ? Is that why you always have an ax to grind against him ? Or, was it Dooley and Thorr that colluded to steal your candy ? Come on…fess up. You are amongst fellow fans here. We can handle the truth. You can’t hold the grudge indefinitely; it’s not healthy.
No grudge. Thorr is among the nicest administrators I have known at URI. Football supporters should feel that he is a savior of the program. He has been as steadfast a Title IX supporter as I am. That said, I lack confidence in his leadership and he has been too slow to recognize opportunities and problems to keep URI athletics moving in a positive direction. We are the definition of mediocrity in a mediocre conference. It is time for more dynamic and forward looking leadership.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
rhodylocal
Jeff Kent

Unread post by rhodylocal »

1. Samb

2. Alex

3. Ish

Hope i'm wrong.
I'd like to see Alex in his natural position as a 4. I think trying to be a 5 is throwing off his mojo.
3 x
Dan Hurley 2012-2018:
Year 1: 8-21 3-13 T–14th
Year 2:14-18 5-11 10th
Year 3:23-10 13-5 T-2nd NIT 2nd RD
Year 4:17-15 9-9 7th
Year 5:25-10 13-5 T-3rd NCAA T
Year 6:26-8 15-3 1st NCAA T

Archie Miller 2022-?:
Year 1:9-22 5-13 14th
Rhody Sody
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Rhody Sody »

Samb must be chasing that NIL money other programs are offering. Vermont has all of those maple syrup conglomerates, no way we can compete with them.
2 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Now I have a hankering of pancakes for din. 👍🏼
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Rhody Sody wrote: 1 year ago Samb must be chasing that NIL money other programs are offering. Vermont has all of those maple syrup conglomerates, no way we can compete with them.
We got squid.
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

CamsRams wrote: 1 year ago

1. Samb

2. Alex

3. Ish

Hope i'm wrong.
I think he's gone. Hope i'm wrong
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING