3/1 | Loyola Chicago | 9:00PM (CBSSN)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Re: 3/1 | Loyola Chicago | 9:00PM (CBSSN)

Unread post by bigappleram »

Rhody15 wrote: 1 year ago
bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago Not only a turnover. The cardinal sin of basketball you are taught in 7th grade. Never throw it under your own hoops. I almost destroyed my TV on that play.
Lol of course your first post on Carey tonight is the turnover.

So on brand.
What brand would that be Mr Level headed? 😂
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

JFrech21 wrote: 1 year ago Bassy last two games:

13.5 pts
4.5 assists
2.5 TO
40% 3pt
83% FT

Not bad for a D2 Point Guard playing up in D1
Tonight Thomas had 5 Assists and only 1 Turnover.
Team with a season low 7 Turnovers.

Team is passing better, passing unselfishly, dribbling less.
Miller getting the ball in the hands of the better ball handlers more minutes.
2 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

4Diffs wrote: 1 year ago Nice win by the Rhody rams. Did not think they would a game on a road all year so I'll take it. But for the love of God, you have to miss that second free throw. To put yourself in a spot to lose that game by making that shot was not smart. When they had the ball in the front court with 1.7 seconds left, they could have easily lost that game by making that free throw. I mean if they miss that free throw no chance of losing that game unless someone throws in a full court shot which I will take my chances.

Also kudos to the refs for calling that foul. Oftentimes they don't call that, especially on the road.
Agree with this - you miss they get a rebound take 1 dribble and heave a 3/4 court shot. That’s all they can do. But it’s something you have to practice. Kinda like fouling up 3.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

From Loyola Board......

goramblers2011
Post subject: Re: Rhode Island Preveiw and Game Thread -- 03-01-2023PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:17 pm
Jesus..PLEASE MOVE THE MICS. I don't need to hear this obnoxious lady calling an injuried URI player a "b****" on national TV. What an embarrassment she is. If she's a student, she should face disciplinary action.

The play in the court is embarrassing enough, getting blown out at home by an awful team. Don't need this from our "fans" now.
5 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago From Loyola Board......

goramblers2011
Post subject: Re: Rhode Island Preveiw and Game Thread -- 03-01-2023PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:17 pm
Jesus..PLEASE MOVE THE MICS. I don't need to hear this obnoxious lady calling an injuried URI player a "b****" on national TV. What an embarrassment she is. If she's a student, she should face disciplinary action.

The play in the court is embarrassing enough, getting blown out at home by an awful team. Don't need this from our "fans" now.
Are they the first message board that’s more reasonable than their fans in the stands?
4 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

For those that wanted Ish to miss the second shot , what if URI somehow fouls on the rebound ? Then they make two fts and win the game . They should definitely placed a defender on the in bounder to at least obstruct his vision Imo . A two point lead also forces them to make a three to win . As it went
they weren't able to do that . I'm okay with making both shots . If they had a 3 point lead prior to the second shot I would agree you should miss the second shot because a miracle would only tie the game.
1 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago
4Diffs wrote: 1 year ago Nice win by the Rhody rams. Did not think they would a game on a road all year so I'll take it. But for the love of God, you have to miss that second free throw. To put yourself in a spot to lose that game by making that shot was not smart. When they had the ball in the front court with 1.7 seconds left, they could have easily lost that game by making that free throw. I mean if they miss that free throw no chance of losing that game unless someone throws in a full court shot which I will take my chances.

Also kudos to the refs for calling that foul. Oftentimes they don't call that, especially on the road.
Agree with this - you miss they get a rebound take 1 dribble and heave a 3/4 court shot. That’s all they can do. But it’s something you have to practice. Kinda like fouling up 3.
Yeah I feel like you never see any teams miss on purpose in that situation and I really don't get it at all
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Nice win on the road finally !!

I thought we got a break @ the end with the foul call usually the zebras eat their whistles with the game tied late but we will take it

Great point on missing the 2nd FT @ the end but that needs to be practiced and obviously we can’t foul
0 x
damram
Kenny Green

Unread post by damram »

I would miss the second and put no one in the lane.
1 x
damram
Kenny Green

Unread post by damram »

I would miss the second and put no one in the lane.
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Blue Man wrote: 1 year ago For all the crap people on here give our student broadcasters - these “pros” are absolutely terrible.
And I remember a lot of people bitching during the Fordham game as well about the pros
2 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

Wonder what Bob Newhart (Loyola '52) thought of his Ramblers losing to us at home.
0 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago Not only a turnover. The cardinal sin of basketball you are taught in 7th grade. Never throw it under your own hoops. I almost destroyed my TV on that play.

So on brand.
Oh I completely agree it was a TERRIBLE turnover, just didn’t hear anything from ya leading up to that point.
0 x
Go Rhody
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Couple more wins like this coming? If so, pass me some of that crow dish. Go Rhody!
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

So on brand.
Oh I completely agree it was a TERRIBLE turnover, just didn’t hear anything from ya leading up to that point.
I never post in a game thread while the game is going on.
And someone had referenced the TO which is why I replied to it.
Jalen played well and is incredibly impt to this team running any semblance of an offense with the personnel they have right now.
3 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

With 4 PFs, I thought Bassy made a good decision not fouling on the breakaway late in the game. I certainly didn't want Jalen being the principal ball handler late in this game. Small things that go unnoticed.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
rhodyblue12
ARD

Unread post by rhodyblue12 »

I tend to criticize Thomas a lot, so I feel the need to give him some credit where it is due - with a caveat of course.
(Blue Man, please skip this post)
He played well and honestly we sometimes forget that being the primary ball handler at the D1 level is tough both mentally and physically.
A PG playing 30+ minutes with only one turnover is pretty darn good, even against below average competition.

So, some progress, but a couple of nits: He tends to get a little over confident when his first three goes in.
For instance, he forced a couple of threes last night on key possessions. (one, from the top of the key, hit the backboard first.)
He is not a guy that can justify a 'heat check'.
His job is to make every possession as efficient as possible. Understand your role.
If the staff just explains to him the law of averages, and lets him know he is not the first, second or third offensive option, he could be useful next year. (well, that and continuing to improve his FT percentage so he is reliable at the end of games).
8 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhody72 wrote: 1 year ago With 4 PFs, I thought Bassy made a good decision not fouling on the breakaway late in the game. I certainly didn't want Jalen being the principal ball handler late in this game. Small things that go unnoticed.
A key error by Freshman Jalen Quinn and I'll include HC Valentine for good measure......
At 5:30 1st half 35-31 URI leafing
Thomas hits a 3P to go up 38-31
At 4:40 Carey takes a 3P, missed but Quinn fouls him!!!!

Carey is 3-31 shooting 3Ps since January 11 for 9.7%
Carey is money in the bank FTs 83.3% YTD

Carey hits all 3 FTs and URI goes up 41-31. Fans tend to look at plays in the last minute of games but this Foul by Quinn was inexcusable at any time during the game. Have to question Valentine Coaching as well.
BA4650A4-5CCB-4057-8309-32E138BAA910.jpeg
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhody72 wrote: 1 year ago With 4 PFs, I thought Bassy made a good decision not fouling on the breakaway late in the game. I certainly didn't want Jalen being the principal ball handler late in this game. Small things that go unnoticed.
Thomas needs to reduce his Fouls.
Vs Fordham he was on the bench 1st half with 3. URI up 2 with ball for last shot. Carey passed to Tchikou that the timing was off between them - turnover.
Fordham gets ball back and hits a 3P to go up 1 at half on a high note.

Instead of URI up 2 and possibly 4 or 5 we go into halftime now down 1 point.

Last night he again got 4 fouls forcing him to sit out crucial time periods and/or layoff his man to an extent to avoid the 5th foul.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago
Blue Man wrote: 1 year ago For all the crap people on here give our student broadcasters - these “pros” are absolutely terrible.
And I remember a lot of people bitching during the Fordham game as well about the pros
The guys last night were not Bob Costas but they were an order of magnitude better than the students that do our games. For pros maybe they weren’t top tier (hard to expect the A team on a subscription tier cable network broadcasting two last place mid majors) but, for me at least, there weren’t as many moments where I felt physically uncomfortable listening to them.
3 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

TruePoint wrote: 1 year ago
The guys last night were not Bob Costas but they were an order of magnitude better than the students that do our games. For pros maybe they weren’t top tier (hard to expect the A team on a subscription tier cable network broadcasting two last place mid majors) but, for me at least, there weren’t as many moments where I felt physically uncomfortable listening to them.
I agree as I mentioned during the game. They weren't as bad as we've become accustomed to the past several games.
2 x
Mobley was fouled.
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago Thomas needs to reduce his Fouls.
True. I see this as a transitional issue with Bassy becoming a starter with Freeman's dismissal. He has become an important player on the team.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

Happy for the win, but please keep it in perspective…it was against what is now proven to be the worst team in the league, even if it’s by a small margin. So when certain players looked good, they should since the team we played was worse than us. I want them to have consistent performances like that against the top teams, then I’ll buy in. It’s certainly nice to win any game at this point, finally was happy at the end of a game…been a while.
5 x
JFrech21
Jeff Kent

Unread post by JFrech21 »

Another positive from last night, we shot 86% from the line. What a difference that makes.
2 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

RIFan wrote: 1 year ago Happy for the win, but please keep it in perspective…it was against what is now proven to be the worst team in the league, even if it’s by a small margin. So when certain players looked good, they should since the team we played was worse than us. I want them to have consistent performances like that against the top teams, then I’ll buy in. It’s certainly nice to win any game at this point, finally was happy at the end of a game…been a while.
Yes RIF, at this point it was nice to get that monkey off our back.
Our offense in the 1st half was fun to watch, but we went through some droughts in the 2nd half and didn't look as fluid. We barely hung on for the win, but still happy for the players, they needed it.

Bassy although maybe not a starter next season will have a definite role on the team and yes, he is an A10 player.
I think we can we see several of our inexperienced players turn the corner next season and make a positive impact.
Last edited by Jersey77 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

RI_Bred wrote: 1 year ago
TruePoint wrote: 1 year ago

I agree as I mentioned during the game. They weren't as bad as we've become accustomed to the past several games.
They improved as the game went on for sure. It just sounded like they didn't do their homework, and like 5 minutes in they didn't realize that Rory had started the game and made a comment about already going to the bench.

As a graduate of THE Harrington School of Communications, I like the student broadcast. Sure they're not pros - but this is how you find/create the Stone Freemans of the world. It's a pretty cool thing to have to prospective students - and 5-10 years down the line if you do get another Stone and he decides to go bigger - you've got someone bringing more URI sports to a wider audience.
Last edited by Blue Man 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to Rhody's NIL
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

What did Richard Dreyfuss tell Bill Murray and what was the name of the movie???
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Not Mike Powell wrote: 1 year ago Students sitting on the sidelines is a good look in this arena
It's a good look in every college venue. Put students on the floor and let them be a sixth man
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

rhodyblue12 wrote: 1 year ago I tend to criticize Thomas a lot, so I feel the need to give him some credit where it is due - with a caveat of course.
(Blue Man, please skip this post)
He played well and honestly we sometimes forget that being the primary ball handler at the D1 level is tough both mentally and physically.
A PG playing 30+ minutes with only one turnover is pretty darn good, even against below average competition.

So, some progress, but a couple of nits: He tends to get a little over confident when his first three goes in.
For instance, he forced a couple of threes last night on key possessions. (one, from the top of the key, hit the backboard first.)
He is not a guy that can justify a 'heat check'.
His job is to make every possession as efficient as possible. Understand your role.
If the staff just explains to him the law of averages, and lets him know he is not the first, second or third offensive option, he could be useful next year. (well, that and continuing to improve his FT percentage so he is reliable at the end of games).
This is a very fair assessment. My frustration with Bassy usually peaks during those forced shots.

Again, this kid has talent at the PG spot - it's just one-dimensional. He's definitely a plus ballhandler, which is increasingly important on a roster that has literally no other reliable option. He also sees the floor very well.

He's a good passer in spots - but still needs to get on the same page with some of his teammates as he'll see things but the player he's passing to isn't expecting it. That stuff can get better with time/improvement.

The problem is that he shoots. And I'm not going to look at (an albeit decent) statline against the worst team in the conference and decry that he's "turned a corner" and will now be a stud PG going forward. He took SIX 3 pointers. He's a 24% shooter and he connected at a 33% clip. That's not abysmal, but it's way above the norm and certainly not a greenlight to say go and shoot 6 threes. (He was also 2/4 on LAYUPS).

I had the same problem with Fatts, as did most on here, so I don't know why everyone is giving Bassy a pass when the same people were killing Fatts.

All of that said, someone told me that Bassy's ceiling is probably Stevie Mejia - and I'd LOVE that for him. Play inside yourself, be a solid backup PG who's not asked to do more than break the press, handle the ball, and lead the offense for 10-15 mins a night. If he's that guy, then great.

It's not lost on me what a warrior this kid is being regardless of his mistakes or the metrics that show he's legit our worst offensive player in years. Being thrust into a PG role for 38+ minutes per night, on a team devoid of offensive weapons, is still warrior type shit. I hope he turns the corner, I hope he proves me wrong and becomes a solid and efficient 12-15ppg guy to replace Bray's point production in the next week+.

If he does, I'll happily eat crow and celebrate the deep A10 tourney run he helps us make. I really want to be wrong here.
5 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
RhodyRam86
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRam86 »

Totally agree. Was saying it at the time. Different story if Loyola had a time out, but in that situation a 1 point lead is as good as a 2 point lead. Miss the shot and all Loyola can do is throw up a prayer for a 3 pointer that wins the game. Make the shot and you allow them to move the ball into the front court while taking only a second off the clock.

The women lost their game to Fordham in a similar fashion. There were 4.7 seconds left so a little more time and I'm not sure if Fordham had a time out. If they did, they didn't use it. We had a 1 point lead...missed the first free throw, made the second. Fordham took the ball out of bounds to about 1/4 court and made a contested 3 from just outside the 3 point line at the buzzer. Had they missed the second shot, I don't think it's as easy to get the ball to the 3 point line...and certainly not enough time for a women to get off a 2 point shot. So there was no benefit in making the second free throw and it probably cost the Lady Rams the game.
0 x
RhodyRam86
Tom Garrick

steviep123 wrote: 1 year ago
steveystuds06 wrote: 1 year ago F82D5F19-8A8E-4A20-B6A9-D14C6B05E3FB.jpeg

Tried to take a pic but this is where he reached.
yeah I thought it was more of a foul on the floor on the replays I saw and even Walt Szczerbiak on post game on CBSSN said it was 100% a foul on the floor, but they called it in the air. i don't recall if Leggett was given two shots or if it were a 1 and 1, but he drained both. Szczerbiak's statement made me think he was granted two shots.
It was a one and one.
0 x
RhodyRam86
Tom Garrick

luke wrote: 1 year ago For those that wanted Ish to miss the second shot , what if URI somehow fouls on the rebound ? Then they make two fts and win the game . They should definitely placed a defender on the in bounder to at least obstruct his vision Imo . A two point lead also forces them to make a three to win . As it went
they weren't able to do that . I'm okay with making both shots . If they had a 3 point lead prior to the second shot I would agree you should miss the second shot because a miracle would only tie the game.

This is so wrong. If you have a 3 point lead prior to the second shot, then you absolutely make the second FT and there is no way you can lose. Even with your so called miracle. Archie had 2 timeouts. Call a timeout after the first make. Tell Ish to miss the second and tell your rebounders not to contest for the rebound unless it comes right at them so they can't foul. It's not that hard. I'd rather take my chances that Loyola doesn't make a shot from 3/4 court than the chance they ultimately got leading to the Carey steal. Further, you mention if he makes the 2nd FT they need a 3 to beat us. Well, because he made the 2nd free throw, he's now allowed Loyala to move the ball to the front court with little or no time coming off the clock where a 3 is much more possible and you've now also brought the possibility of a 2 to tie it. Missing the second and all they can do is hope for a prayer heave that would beat you if you regardless of whether you were up one or two.
Last edited by RhodyRam86 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
2 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

luke wrote: 1 year ago For those that wanted Ish to miss the second shot , what if URI somehow fouls on the rebound ? Then they make two fts and win the game . They should definitely placed a defender on the in bounder to at least obstruct his vision Imo . A two point lead also forces them to make a three to win . As it went
Holy shit this couldn’t be more wrong.

If you’re up 3 before the second shot, you absolutely make the shot to go up 4, putting the game away, giving no chance to tie.

In no way shape or form do you miss on purpose allowing for a prayer to send it to overtime.
0 x
Go Rhody
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

TruePoint wrote: 1 year ago [The guys last night were not Bob Costas but they were an order of magnitude better than the students that do our games. For pros maybe they weren’t top tier (hard to expect the A team on a subscription tier cable network broadcasting two last place mid majors) but, for me at least, there weren’t as many moments where I felt physically uncomfortable listening to them.
There was only one moment where I was annoyed at them. Unfortunately, it lasted from the start of the show until the final buzzer.

I don't expect Dick Enberg and Al McGuire, but I do expect trained professional announcers to
-- do their homework and know a little bit more than they can glean during a five-minute shootaround conversation
-- identify substitutions when they are made
-- tell me who called timeout and who committed a foul
-- refrain from talking for two hours straight.

Now get off my lawn.
2 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

If you’re up 3 before the second shot, you absolutely make the shot to go up 4, putting the game away, giving no chance to tie.

In no way shape or form do you miss on purpose allowing for a prayer to send it to overtime.
Of course, if you have a 3pt lead you should always try to make the next FT and ice the game.
That should never even be debatable.
2 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

If you can make it a two-possession game, you do it. Much rather go up 4.

Since I post Ish literally every game, I thought it would be nice to switch it up and post Alex. He had some highlight plays.
5 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
scine20
ARD

Unread post by scine20 »

I didn’t watch the game. Was Sister Jean there?
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

scine20 wrote: 1 year ago I didn’t watch the game. Was Sister Jean there?
Sure was.

She’s 103!
1 x
Go Rhody
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

scine20 wrote: 1 year ago I didn’t watch the game. Was Sister Jean there?
Yes, even gave an announcement prior to the game.
1 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

stayed away so i can watch the game whiteout knowing the result

now that was a fun game to watch !

can't wait until we turn this ship around for good
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

RhodyRam86 wrote: 1 year ago
steveystuds06 wrote: 1 year ago F82D5F19-8A8E-4A20-B6A9-D14C6B05E3FB.jpeg

Tried to take a pic but this is where he reached.
yeah I thought it was more of a foul on the floor on the replays I saw and even Walt Szczerbiak on post game on CBSSN said it was 100% a foul on the floor, but they called it in the air. i don't recall if Leggett was given two shots or if it were a 1 and 1, but he drained both. Szczerbiak's statement made me think he was granted two shots.
It was a one and one.
I went to the CBSSN recording to see the Foul replay again.

The announcer said Leggett had 2 shots

Watching the replay nobody from URI or Loyola moved after the 1st FT attempt. All held their positions with no attempt to box out

On the 2nd FT you see all the players move to box out and get rebounding position when Leggett releases the ball.

Of course Leggett made both so it's a moot point.
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Will the real Alex, please stand up.
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Interesting how the center minutes were divided last night....Rory: 26, Alex: 10, Abdou: 4
0 x
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago Interesting how the center minutes were divided last night....Rory: 26, Alex: 10, Abdou: 4
Abdou wasn’t going to play if the other two didn’t get into foul trouble, like everyone has said Abdou is pretty much gone at the end of the season
Last edited by Dino611 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
RhodyRam86
Tom Garrick

ramster wrote: 1 year ago

It was a one and one.
I went to the CBSSN recording to see the Foul replay again.

The announcer said Leggett had 2 shots

Watching the replay nobody from URI or Loyola moved after the 1st FT attempt. All held their positions with no attempt to box out

On the 2nd FT you see all the players move to box out and get rebounding position when Leggett releases the ball.

Of course Leggett made both so it's a moot point.

Ramster you are probably right, but Wally Szerbiak said the foul was called on the floor prior to the shot.
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Didn’t realize Alex only played 10 minutes. Easily his most productive game in total and per minute. He was awesome.
2 x
GO RAMS
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRams916 »

Anyone know where I can get the highlights of that game?
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

steveystuds06 wrote: 1 year ago
Since I post Ish literally every game, I thought it would be nice to switch it up and post Alex. He had some highlight plays.
Can you do one for Rory's shots during the game?
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

This is so wrong. If you have a 3 point lead prior to the second shot, then you absolutely make the second FT and there is no way you can lose. Even with your so called miracle. Archie had 2 timeouts. Call a timeout after the first make. Tell Ish to miss the second and tell your rebounders not to contest for the rebound unless it comes right at them so they can't foul. It's not that hard. I'd rather take my chances that Loyola doesn't make a shot from 3/4 court than the chance they ultimately got leading to the Carey steal. Further, you mention if he makes the 2nd FT they need a 3 to beat us. Well, because he made the 2nd free throw, he's now allowed Loyala to move the ball to the front court with little or no time coming off the clock where a 3 is much more possible and you've now also brought the possibility of a 2 to tie it. Missing the second and all they can do is hope for a prayer heave that would beat you if you regardless of whether you were up one or two.
Yeah I like this strategy as well , since we had TOS call 1 and instruct Ish to do as you said
1 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Suggesting a good free throw shooter miss intentionally up 3 vs a attempt to go up 4 points is one of the worst takes I’ve seen on this forum.

C’mon now…
2 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!