2/11 | George Mason | 2:00PM (ESPN+)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Re: 2/11 | George Mason | 2:00PM (ESPN+)

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago
NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 1 year ago
ramster wrote: 1 year ago

I don't think so.
That's allowed. I think? :lol:
I meant about having an opinion 208.
That "We will be good when we are good" was pretty much etched in cement from Day 1.
That's what I meant...I "think" you're allowed to have an opinion here, probably not without some blowback, tho. 8-)
1 x
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

Rhody15 wrote: 1 year ago
KevanBoyles wrote: 1 year ago
RamStock wrote: 1 year ago

Without any major changes in the current plan, they will be five new players next year. Replacements for Martin, Carey, and Nwafor, and Harris (whether he comes here or not), and Foumena.
This post makes zero sense.

Nwafor never signed, Foumena has given no indication he’s leaving, Harris is irrelevant at this point, Carey could still come back, and there will 100% be other players who transfer/are forced out.
I guess I wasn't clear. Martin leaves. He will be replaced with a new player. A scholarship was set aside for Nwafor and her never signed. So even of he comes, he will be a new player. I didn't mean to imply that Foumena was leaving, only that he would be a new player. The scholarship set aside for Harris will ether be taken by him or he will attend, so again, a new player. Finally, Carey is said to be leaving after this year although he still has one year of eligibility, so again a new player. That's five NEW players. After that who knows. My point is there was significant turnover already in place.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

KB you are still mistaken.

Currently only 4 NEW players (including Foumena), there is only 13 scholarships.
Ant would have taken Nwafor's spot.
0 x
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

Jersey77 wrote: 1 year ago KB you are still mistaken.

Currently only 4 NEW players (including Foumena), there is only 13 scholarships.
Ant would have taken Nwafor's spot.
OK thanks. I can live with that. Same point. Change is already baked in and now Freeman is gone.

For what it’s worth, I still see Harris having a scholarship this year and next on the scholarship tracker.
0 x