1/21 | George Mason | 12:00PM (YurView/ESPN+)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Re: 1/21 | George Mason | 12:00PM (YurView/ESPN+)

Unread post by ramster »

RF1 wrote: 1 year ago
reef wrote: 1 year ago
RI_Bred wrote: 1 year ago Just got home from Ryan - - with you 100% Stevey, we just have no front court at all on both sides of the court. It's devastating to this team.

Pretty nice turnout today all things considered, I'd say at least a half-full arena. Good (thankless) job to EZ as he mentioned he is battling a cold. The Newport Propane thing cracks me up every time, it's become a running joke in our family!
5917 attendance solid number for sure
Far better than what one should expect for the A-10 team with the fewest overall wins in the entire league. This game was likely very much helped by it being on a Saturday with no weather issues as well as being a part of the five game mini pack package. Many of the mini pack ticket holders had not been to a game since the plan's Army contest six weeks ago (Sat 12/10/2022). Will be interesting to see if the next game in the plan this upcoming Saturday versus LaSalle also sees such good numbers. Yesterday's reported attendance of 5,917 pushes the YTD average attendance up to 5,012. This places it very comfortably in fifth place for the A-10. This 5th position is unlikely to change as it is some 1k behind 4th (UR) and some 1K ahead of the next closest (6th UMass). Dayton, VCU, SLU, and Richmond lead the conference as they do most seasons. URI will finish the year in a familiar 5th place once again which is basically its norm as it regularly flip flops with Richmond for the 4th and 5th spots.
What do you think the actual attendance was? Bodies in seats?
0 x
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by UCH21377 »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago
reef wrote: 1 year ago

5917 attendance solid number for sure
Far better than what one should expect for the A-10 team with the fewest overall wins in the entire league. This game was likely very much helped by it being on a Saturday with no weather issues as well as being a part of the five game mini pack package. Many of the mini pack ticket holders had not been to a game since the plan's Army contest six weeks ago (Sat 12/10/2022). Will be interesting to see if the next game in the plan this upcoming Saturday versus LaSalle also sees such good numbers. Yesterday's reported attendance of 5,917 pushes the YTD average attendance up to 5,012. This places it very comfortably in fifth place for the A-10. This 5th position is unlikely to change as it is some 1k behind 4th (UR) and some 1K ahead of the next closest (6th UMass). Dayton, VCU, SLU, and Richmond lead the conference as they do most seasons. URI will finish the year in a familiar 5th place once again which is basically its norm as it regularly flip flops with Richmond for the 4th and 5th spots.
What do you think the actual attendance was? Bodies in seats?
Can you count the people standing in the concession lines? Horrible job by the Ryan Center. They should keep at least one beverage only station open so that those folks that are getting drinks only don't lengthen the food line. The process of ID/bracelet/get the drink/pay is crazy slow.

I think the attendance in the stands was pretty good. Maybe 5k?
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

One thing I forgot to mention. That was the worst I've seen us defend the pick & roll all season. The bigs looked clueless. How many layups did they get because the big didn't slide back?
2 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago What do you think the actual attendance was? Bodies in seats?

No idea. That is why I am starting to use the "reported" term more when I reference attendance. In a relative sense, I don't think URI reports attendance differently than other schools. I regularly read other college hoops boards and many fans openly question their own reported numbers versus those in the seats. I think the differential at URI is however now much more pronounced. The putrid performance of the team is resulting in many people that purchased tickets not actually going to the games. Other than perhaps last season, this dynamic (at this level) has not existed in Kingston for almost a decade. It is getting to the point that giving tickets away for free is not even enough enticement for attending.
1 x
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by UCH21377 »

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago One thing I forgot to mention. That was the worst I've seen us defend the pick & roll all season. The bigs looked clueless. How many layups did they get because the big didn't slide back?
Our bigs really struggle on defense. Not great rebounders either. We're going to need some help in that department next year. Glad to hear about the rumored Jucos.
1 x
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

eli#10 wrote: 1 year ago Just so you know: Cooper who torched us for 20 points (5 for 8 on 3s) turned 24 years old last month and is in his 6th year of college basketball. We are a very young team but playing against guys like that only makes our youth a bigger issue.
Jalen Carey was born October 1999. He is 23 years 4 months
Malik Martin has played 5 years: 2 years at Charlotte, 3 years here. His Birthday will be in June
Alex Tchikou will be 21 March 30

Leggett is in his 3rd year
Freeman in his 2nd

Not exactly very young starting 5
If you count prior years of playing experience (not red shirt) we are one of the youngest teams in the country. Losing Martin (4) and Carey (3) and replacing them with two true freshman (0 each), even with everyone else gaining a year, doesn’t move the needle on prior years on playing experience. Of course, the portal could change that. Hurley’s teams didn’t start playing well until the core players averaged about 3 prior years of experience. Now our top players are averaging less than two even including Martin’s and Carey’s average 3.5 years. By definition, that's a young team.
Last edited by KevanBoyles 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

It’s hard to justify going when you don’t think you have a chance to win and you are not seeing enough improvement to give you hope for the future. Also, it may be me, but I don’t get the we may be crappy, but at least we’re scrappy vibe you got from Dan’s early teams. And let’s face it we aren’t becoming attached to many of these players as we don’t expect many to be here for long.
1 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

I know this a bad season and a disappointing one, but it should not cause us to become overly negative on all things URI basketball and reported attendance is regular punching bag for that kind of thinking. Here we should not speculate on attendance because the URI ticket office through the scanners used on entry has all the details right down to the exact number of no-shows, students in attendance, walk-up crowd, etc. So just give them call to get the facts if you are so disturbed by the reported numbers. BTW, when you breakdown the composition of the crowd, the only group that contains "no-shows" is the full season ticket holders, and to a much less degree the mini package holders. As a poor season develops that group grows, but to suggest it is in the thousands is ludicrous.

On an upbeat note, we have a 6-13 team that has averaged over 5000 per game which puts us in the A-10 top half. George Mason with their flashier record has drawn an average of 3300 per game. Also in contrast, URI attendance is higher than seven of the eleven teams in the AAC and actually a few BE teams. Look for the silver lining.
10 x
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

KingstonLane wrote: 1 year ago
RAMFAN wrote: 1 year ago The concession lines were an embarssment, people begging to give money and walking away
I literally only came here to mention this. What the hell is going on in the Ryan center? Got in line for concessions right as the first half ended. Took me until 4 minutes into the 2nd half to get served. Absolute embarrassment.

Is the product on the court good? No. So how do you build loyal fans despite that? A great game day experience.
Ryan Center concessions have sucked for years. They've always been poorly staffed.
3 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Rhode_Island_Red wrote: 1 year ago
RAMFAN wrote: 1 year ago The concession lines were an embarssment, people begging to give money and walking away
I literally only came here to mention this. What the hell is going on in the Ryan center? Got in line for concessions right as the first half ended. Took me until 4 minutes into the 2nd half to get served. Absolute embarrassment.

Is the product on the court good? No. So how do you build loyal fans despite that? A great game day experience.
Ryan Center concessions have sucked for years. They've always been poorly staffed.
They are students, most of whom have no idea what they're doing. Is there a training staff for these kids? They are the ones to blame.
2 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Are we still having discussions on reported attendance vs actual attendance?

People still are confused and angry we report tickets sold instead of ticket scanned?

There was easily 5K+ in attendance yesterday.
4 x
Go Rhody
ram1980
Art Stephenson

Unread post by ram1980 »

I thought attendance was good considering how poor the product is. Also, when we made our run the noise level was awesome. Unfortunately, as has been the scenario for the most part this year, it didn't help carry them over the hump. Can't wait til the building is rocking again and we return to having a true home court advantage.
2 x
EZBuckets
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by EZBuckets »

RI_Bred wrote: 1 year ago Just got home from Ryan - - with you 100% Stevey, we just have no front court at all on both sides of the court. It's devastating to this team.

Pretty nice turnout today all things considered, I'd say at least a half-full arena. Good (thankless) job to EZ as he mentioned he is battling a cold. The Newport Propane thing cracks me up every time, it's become a running joke in our family!
Thanks for the kind words! Over the last few years when fans see me in public saying “Rhody Rhody Rhody” has been slowly replaced with Minute of Mayhem impressions which I get a kick out of…especially when it’s young kids. :lol:
2 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

Rhody15 wrote: 1 year ago Are we still having discussions on reported attendance vs actual attendance?

People still are confused and angry we report tickets sold instead of ticket scanned?

I think people get angry because when you are in an arena where it looks empty and there is no atmosphere it seems ridiculous to show the attendance was 4500 when there was actually 1500 in attendance which was the case for Fordham and the Bonnie’s. Yesterdays game was much more filled and had a better fan involvement compared to the last two for a variety of reasons, but I don’t think the attendance statistics have much value. We all know when the Ryan Center was rocking like it was 5 years ago and hope to get to that point. I know about 6-7 different groups that have had tickets to the last couple of games and not shown up. It would probably be better if the attendance wasn’t even listed. We all know when it is a good atmosphere and top section isn’t completely empty
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago What do you think the actual attendance was? Bodies in seats?

No idea. That is why I am starting to use the "reported" term more when I reference attendance. In a relative sense, I don't think URI reports attendance differently than other schools. I regularly read other college hoops boards and many fans openly question their own reported numbers versus those in the seats. I think the differential at URI is however now much more pronounced. The putrid performance of the team is resulting in many people that purchased tickets not actually going to the games. Other than perhaps last season, this dynamic (at this level) has not existed in Kingston for almost a decade. It is getting to the point that giving tickets away for free is not even enough enticement for attending.
I was not able to make yesterdays game. My only reason for asking. I thought maybe you were there.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

RamStock wrote: 1 year ago
Rhody15 wrote: 1 year ago Are we still having discussions on reported attendance vs actual attendance?

I think people get angry because when you are in an arena where it looks empty and there is no atmosphere it seems ridiculous to show the attendance was 4500 when there was actually 1500 in attendance which was the case for Fordham and the Bonnie’s. Yesterdays game was much more filled and had a better fan involvement compared to the last two for a variety of reasons, but I don’t think the attendance statistics have much value. We all know when the Ryan Center was rocking like it was 5 years ago and hope to get to that point. I know about 6-7 different groups that have had tickets to the last couple of games and not shown up. It would probably be better if the attendance wasn’t even listed. We all know when it is a good atmosphere and top section isn’t completely empty
Good
Glad to hear it wasn’t like Fordham and St Bonaventure.
How was the student turn out?
I wasn’t able to attend yesterday.

Maybe bodes well for Dayton Wednesday night!
0 x
ram1980
Art Stephenson

Unread post by ram1980 »

Good

Student turnout appeared to be non existent at least in the student section. E Z Buckets even mentioned in his pre game hype they weren't back on campus yet. Hilariously about 4 stood up in the student section and were waving their arms saying hey we're here.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Good

I saw a lot of students moving back into the dorms as I was leaving campus after the game.
0 x
rhodyblue12
ARD

Unread post by rhodyblue12 »

Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?
We are really, really bad at using picks. This is mostly on the ball handler.
1) They do not wait for the pick to get set leading to bad picks/moving screen turn overs. Just seems to be impatience and going too fast.
2) When a pick does get set, the ball handler leaves WAY too much space between himself and the pick allowing the defender to slide around the pick and stay in guarding position.
I noticed that George Mason was very good at using screens – the ball handlers inside shoulder would literally brush the screener leaving no space and putting the URI defender in the trailing position. This was especially evident when using off ball screens (which led to 4-5 easy layups for them).
Anyway, the talent level has been discussed at nauseum, but this is the kind of stuff that needs to be cleaned up for this team as constructed to have a chance at a few wins.
2 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

Reported attendance is paid tickets + students+comp tickets. The number of fannies in seats (turnstile count) is always less than that number and the difference is the "no-shows" in the paid crowd. The segments of the paid crowd are - full season ticket holders, mini package ticket holders, single game advanced ticket holders, walk-up purchasers. The number of no shows comes predominately from the full season ticket holders. Unless you really believe that some people walk up, buy a ticket, go through the turnstiles and then turn around and exit the building thus becoming a no-show.

The number of season ticket holders is under 3000, so when you claim that the reported 4500 is false when there were only 1500 people in the house, you are saying that none of the season ticket holders went to the game.
Last edited by SGreenwell 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SG Edit: Removed political jab.
1 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Obadiah wrote: 1 year ago Reported attendance is paid tickets + students+comp tickets. The number of fannies in seats (turnstile count) is always less than that number and the difference is the "no-shows" in the paid crowd. The segments of the paid crowd are - full season ticket holders, mini package ticket holders, single game advanced ticket holders, walk-up purchasers. The number of no shows comes predominately from the full season ticket holders. Unless you really believe that some people walk up, buy a ticket, go through the turnstiles and then turn around and exit the building thus becoming a no-show.

The number of season ticket holders is under 3000, so when you claim that the reported 4500 is false when there were only 1500 people in the house, you are saying that none of the season ticket holders went to the game.
I don’t really cares about the formula that goes into the attendance. I was sitting with people who have been going to URI games since the Ryan Center and believe me that there was no where close to 2000 people in attendance. If it makes people feel better by saying there was 4500 in attendance and how we have one of the top attendances in the conference so be it. The overall attendance really means nothing to me. It is when the house is packed for a meaningful game with a great atmosphere. Last time I remember the feeling was Dayton at home before CoVID
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

nm
0 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

It's not a formula, it's just the facts and facts count. We should all care about attendance because it is the most important source of funding for the basketball program.
1 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Obadiah wrote: 1 year ago It's not a formula, it's just the facts and facts count. We should all care about attendance because it is the most important source of funding for the basketball program.
It is not facts on the total people that were in the Ryan Center for the Fordham and St. Bonaventure game. I’m not sure if you go to the games and saw it for yourself, but whatever ticket packages or season tickets that were sold were not who was in attendance. I don’t care when it used to say pretty good crowd when it is far from the truth. If the URI athletic department is happy with it then that is all that counts.
0 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

"but whatever ticket packages or season tickets that were sold were not who was in attendance" T

This statement shows you"re not reading anything I am posting so I won't go further because it impossible to have a open discussion with you except to conclude with your words - 4500 was the paid attendance and there were no more than 1500 there. That means 3000 people bought tickets and didn't show up. Sorry, common sense says that is ludicrous.
3 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Obadiah wrote: 1 year ago "but whatever ticket packages or season tickets that were sold were not who was in attendance" T

This statement shows you"re not reading anything I am posting so I won't go further because it impossible to have a open discussion with you except to conclude with your words - 4500 was the paid attendance and there were no more than 1500 there. That means 3000 people bought tickets and didn't show up. Sorry, common sense says that is ludicrous.
Go take a run or something. Pretty incredible that you get this upset over the URI attendance. Awesome.
3 x
Donrxer79
Marc Upshaw

Unread post by Donrxer79 »

Post by rhodyblue12 » 2 hours ago

1) They do not wait for the pick to get set leading to bad picks/moving screen turn overs. Just seems to be impatience and going too fast.
2) When a pick does get set, the ball handler leaves WAY too much space between himself and the pick allowing the defender to slide around the pick and stay in guarding position.
I noticed that George Mason was very good at using screens – the ball handlers inside shoulder would literally brush the screener leaving no space and putting the URI defender in the trailing position. This was especially evident when using off ball screens (which led to 4-5 easy layups for them).
Anyway, the talent level has been discussed at nauseum, but this is the kind of stuff that needs to be cleaned up for this team as constructed to have a chance at a few wins.

Yes, yes , yes. I've been saying this for a long time. I was always taught that the ball handler had to rub against the pick setter so the defender could not follow you. Fundementals people, fundamentals.
1 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRams916 »

RhodyRams12 wrote: 1 year ago
RhodyRams916 wrote: 1 year ago
PeterRamTime wrote: 1 year ago

They don't play the same position
I know that… :? but it feels unfair to Louis when BOTH of them are freshmen AND a liability on defense. I’d say Louis is a better shooter than Rory right now.
Maybe redshirting him? Needs to work on his body, get stronger.
Maybe. Idk anymore...
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

I've edited out the political jabs and posts from this thread. Keep it to hoops, thanks.
5 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

Obadiah wrote: 1 year ago "but whatever ticket packages or season tickets that were sold were not who was in attendance" T

Go take a run or something. Pretty incredible that you get this upset over the URI attendance. Awesome.
Huh!! Don't go off on a tangent. I'm not upset with URI attendance. But you're the one that initiated a post about it because it bothered you so much. My intent was always to get the facts straight about the real situation and that can only come from the URI ticket office which you are always free to call to verify your claim.... and the opinions of the fans surrounding you and the 5-6 groups you know that do not use purchased tickets.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

It's officially a shitshow.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Obadiah wrote: 1 year ago It's not a formula, it's just the facts and facts count. We should all care about attendance because it is the most important source of funding for the basketball program.
It is a formula...dollar beer night = sellout. i guarantee it.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 1 year ago
Problem is they make more off of beer sales than seat sales.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

theblueram wrote: 1 year ago
NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 1 year ago
Problem is they make more off of beer sales than seat sales.
I asked the young lady selling beers in the old pub area why there hadn't been anyone selling in that area the previous two (not that they even needed them) and she said they couldn't get any help. Yes, they need more people for sure, but the pace of transactions...yikes
3 x
rhodyblue12
ARD

Unread post by rhodyblue12 »

That's the job to have at the RC.
Last edited by rhodyblue12 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

Donrxer79 wrote: 1 year ago Post by rhodyblue12 » 2 hours ago

Yes, yes , yes. I've been saying this for a long time. I was always taught that the ball handler had to rub against the pick setter so the defender could not follow you. Fundementals people, fundamentals.
Agree, not to mention how many baskets do we get from the “roll”.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

I don't know how many times this needs to be said, but literally every single sports venue in the country for all major sports reports the tickets distributed attendance and not the actual people in seats attendance. URI is not doing anything different here and the fact that it gets brought up so much is incredibly strange.
5 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

adam914 wrote: 1 year ago I don't know how many times this needs to be said, but literally every single sports venue in the country for all major sports reports the tickets distributed attendance and not the actual people in seats attendance. URI is not doing anything different here and the fact that it gets brought up so much is incredibly strange.
Insane that multiple people here do not understand this and continue bitching about reported attendance.
2 x
Go Rhody
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

KevanBoyles wrote: 1 year ago
eli#10 wrote: 1 year ago Just so you know: Cooper who torched us for 20 points (5 for 8 on 3s) turned 24 years old last month and is in his 6th year of college basketball. We are a very young team but playing against guys like that only makes our youth a bigger issue.
Jalen Carey was born October 1999. He is 23 years 4 months
Malik Martin has played 5 years: 2 years at Charlotte, 3 years here. His Birthday will be in June
Alex Tchikou will be 21 March 30

Leggett is in his 3rd year
Freeman in his 2nd

Not exactly very young starting 5
If you count prior years of playing experience (not red shirt) we are one of the youngest teams in the country. Losing Martin (4) and Carey (3) and replacing them with two true freshman (0 each), even with everyone else gaining a year, doesn’t move the needle on prior years on playing experience. Of course, the portal could change that. Hurley’s teams didn’t start playing well until the core players averaged about 3 prior years of experience. Now our top players are averaging less than two even including Martin’s and Carey’s average 3.5 years. By definition, that's a young team.
Bilau will be 23 in 2 months on March 15. He is 2,years older than Alex Trichkou.

I agree some of these players font have the college experience but age wise several are not the typical 17 year old college freshman.
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

But this year is by far the worst I've seen. Maybe the solution is to go back to a modified Rhody Pub, where the two end zones are the only places to buy beer you can bring back to your seat instead of having it at every stand. I'm not sure the actual solution, there's probably a handful of small changes you can make that will all make improvements, but something has to be done
1 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Thank you. Bodies in seats is far less important than people actually buying tickets, yet two posters consistently get distracted and worked up about the wrong thing
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

You were literally the one getting worked up and you were completely wrong to boot
0 x
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by KingstonLane »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago

But this year is by far the worst I've seen. Maybe the solution is to go back to a modified Rhody Pub, where the two end zones are the only places to buy beer you can bring back to your seat instead of having it at every stand. I'm not sure the actual solution, there's probably a handful of small changes you can make that will all make improvements, but something has to be done
It’s mostly frustrating to me because it’s such a simple fix.

Have more people working concessions. You’d sell more than enough extra items to cover their hourly wage.
4 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

You were literally the one getting worked up and you were completely wrong to boot
Mind your own business. My point is that there are not many fans in the stands which is true. When people say nice cried last night and they weren’t at the game it sounds ridiculous
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Mind your own business. My point is that there are not many fans in the stands which is true. When people say nice cried last night and they weren’t at the game it sounds ridiculous
I'll do what I want.

I have no idea what you're even trying to say in your third sentence, maybe you're getting too worked up again. Maybe take a run or something
0 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

I'll do what I want.

I have no idea what you're even trying to say in your third sentence, maybe you're getting too worked up again. Maybe take a run or something
Maybe you can update us on Quinnipiac or Texas State’s game of interest as that has a strong bearing on URI’s 6-13 season
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Fair. I can use that extra time to teach you how to write in English. "When people say nice cried"? What the fuck is that even?
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago Fair. I can use that extra time to teach you how to write in English. "When people say nice cried"? What the fuck is that even?
Obviously RamStock meant “nice crowd” and not “nice cried”. Simple typo.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago Fair. I can use that extra time to teach you how to write in English. "When people say nice cried"? What the fuck is that even?
Obviously RamStock meant “nice crowd” and not “nice cried”. Simple typo.
Even an idiot would know that.
1 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

That is a pretty weak comeback. Maybe I’ll take you up on the extra help with learning to write. I preferred math. That is why I sit in the stands and count how many actual people are in the seats. Alright, I am done with the whole attendance thing!
0 x