11/7 | Quinnipiac | 7:00PM (YurView/ESPN+)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Re: 11/7 | Quinnipiac | 7:00PM (ESPN+)

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Rhodymob05 wrote: 1 year ago I still feel like this Roster is twice as good as Hurleys first season or second, or third. I'm withholding judgment until a few games in at least. We got the Artist, and some good tools, let em' work.
You think this team is twice as good as Hurley’s third year team which went 13-5 in the A10 and made the second round of the NIT?

That team had EC, Hassan, Jarvis, Biruta, and TJ.

Finished 23-10.

Would love to know how you think this current team is twice as good as that one.
4 x
Go Rhody
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago
Rhodymob05 wrote: 1 year ago I still feel like this Roster is twice as good as Hurleys first season or second, or third. I'm withholding judgment until a few games in at least. We got the Artist, and some good tools, let em' work.
Twice as good as years two and three?

Year two had Xavier Munford, TJ Buchanan, Gil Biruta, EC Matthews, and Hassan Martin as it's core.

Year three you take away Munford but add Jared Terrell and Jarvis Garrett.

Not only is this year's roster not twice as good, I'm not sure they're even as good. Lots of intriguing pieces, but almost as many question marks.

There's so much to be excited about I don't know why people need to rush the process. Why isn't our best investment ever as a University, an accomplished coach, intriguing players, and a bright future enough?
No kidding. As of right now, we probably have one good A-10 level starter on the roster (Freeman), an average starter (Martin), a below average starter that might bounce back to normal (Leggett), and a decent bench player that might be a decent starter but he's already injured this year (Carey). Weston might be promising, but he would have to be like All-A10 level for us to be any good this year.
3 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

Rhody15 wrote: 1 year ago
You think this team is twice as good as Hurley’s third year team which went 13-5 in the A10 and made the second round of the NIT?

Finished 23-10.

Would love to know how you think this current team is twice as good as that one.
I was thinking the same thing but decided not to respond.

05 needs to ease up on the Limoncello.
4 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

My measuring stick is different, I am just going this assessment. At the tip of the first came, I know we are better than last years team…….that is enough for me in year 1 of the rebuild, takes time to into serious A10 contention, no?
2 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

section(105) wrote: 1 year ago My measuring stick is different, I am just going this assessment. At the tip of the first came, I know we are better than last years team…….that is enough for me in year 1 of the rebuild, takes time to into serious A10 contention, no?
It's all about the upgrade in our coaching staff.

Not sure I would say our current frontcourt talent is better than the twins and Walker.
Even though much more headaches with the Mitchells.

Getting Bray and Weston should be a big improvement over Shep and EA.
Also hope to see a better Ish and Carey.

Typically, we would dominate teams like Quinnipiac.
This game may be closer than expected but we should win regardless.

Aside from our inexperience, depth is also becoming a concern.

Bilau probably out for the OOC.
Foumena's status uncertain, maybe a RS.
Carey hampered by a groin injury.
Louis slowed by an undisclosed illness.

Currently that only leaves us with 8 healthy/available scholarship players that we are certain of.
Last edited by Jersey77 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

section(105) wrote: 1 year ago My measuring stick is different, I am just going this assessment. At the tip of the first came, I know we are better than last years team…….that is enough for me in year 1 of the rebuild, takes time to into serious A10 contention, no?
I want to know we're better right from the start, bus most important, unlike under Cox I want the team to improve as the year goes along
2 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago Depends on the students. They didn't show for the scrimmage on Saturday. First 500 students would have gained priority seating for the PC game and there were nowhere near 500 students there. As of now, about 3200 tickets have been sold for the Quinnipiac game. I'm going under. Start winning and the numbers will increase.
That's disappointing. You'd think guaranteed seats for our biggest instate rival would be a strong lure. I hope they get excited soon or my attendance prediction is gonna be wayyy off.
1 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Jdrums#3 wrote: 1 year ago
Shinze88 wrote: 1 year ago Another preview of the game from Stretching the Floor:

[https://stretchingthefloor.blogspot.com ... teams.html]
Thanks, 88. Good write up. Quick read. Definitely worth checking out.

Check out the more in-depth Rhody review by clicking the link in the write up. Good stuff.
Thanks for the link. This writer definitely knows his low- and mid-major hoops. According to him Quinnipiac is no cupcake:

With so many new faces, there is a palpable sense of variability when predicting the Rams’ performance for this season, but between Miller’s coaching ability and the overall youth of the program, it will be an exciting year to watch their development. Considering this, a resounding win against a veteran Quinnipiac squad should be celebrated
0 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago
RhodyRams916 wrote: 1 year ago Like Truepoint said, the team's gotta win and the fan engagement has to be spot on. The Rhody Ruckus has to be consistent with the advertising around campus + the giveaways. Your casual student fans won't come to games unless they're giving out free tshirts or food. It's just how it goes. If the team is exciting to watch the word will spread and hopefully more students will show up. I love how much Archie has stressed the importance of a packed student section. Last season the students were awesome for the home games vs Bryant, BC and BU btw.
At the end of the season, there were fewer than 100 students for the last few games.
Can you blame them? It was a real 💩show by the end of the season.
3 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Jersey77 wrote: 1 year ago

Not sure I would say our current frontcourt talent is better than the twins and Walker.

Currently that only leaves us with 8 healthy/available scholarship players that we are certain of.
The twins and Walker are much better than our front court right now. It’s not even close…. In time, I think Foumena and Tchikou could be great starters. They are both incredibly raw. It’s going to be a tough season, but I’m still very excited about some of our pieces.
1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

steveystuds06 wrote: 1 year ago
Jersey77 wrote: 1 year ago

The twins and Walker are much better than our front court right now. It’s not even close…. In time, I think Foumena and Tchikou could be great starters. They are both incredibly raw. It’s going to be a tough season, but I’m still very excited about some of our pieces.
Yes Stevey, I was being very generous to 105 when I responded that way.
0 x
kal-65
Jeff Kent

Unread post by kal-65 »

the twins may have been better ----but they had very little between the ears
1 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Finished 23-10.

Admittedly, I got a little carried away lol. But, this is legitimate talent for a new coach, like I haven't seen before.
1 x
GO RAMS
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

PeteRI wrote: 1 year ago
RhodyRams916 wrote: 1 year ago Like Truepoint said, the team's gotta win and the fan engagement has to be spot on. The Rhody Ruckus has to be consistent with the advertising around campus + the giveaways. Your casual student fans won't come to games unless they're giving out free tshirts or food. It's just how it goes. If the team is exciting to watch the word will spread and hopefully more students will show up. I love how much Archie has stressed the importance of a packed student section. Last season the students were awesome for the home games vs Bryant, BC and BU btw.
At the end of the season, there were fewer than 100 students for the last few games.
Can you blame them? It was a real 💩show by the end of the season.
No, I don't blame them. I also don't think they will be back immediately because Archie Miller is here. Except for maybe a few hardcore student fans, how many students do you think even know who Archie Miller is?
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Rhodymob05 wrote: 1 year ago

Finished 23-10.

Admittedly, I got a little carried away lol. But, this is legitimate talent for a new coach, like I haven't seen before.
You got very carried away, :).

But for some context, compare it to what Frank Martin is inheriting as a new coach.

Fernandes - all conference PG
Weeks - veteran double figure role player

That twosome is better than what we bring back from last year.
On top of that they have Cross (Miami/Louisville) and Leveque (South Carolina) that are proven P5 quasi starter level talent.
Diggins and Gapare as 4 star unproven FR. And a few other new pieces.

IMO that is a better roster top to bottom right now than ours. I am long on Archie and he is going to bring winning big games back to Kingston but he is not inheriting a strong roster. We have 1 reliable asset - Freeman. Everything else is a crap shoot.
2 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Well Spookydog, time to update your radio information for this game....

The seems so damn small time! Even Brown has their football and men's basketball games and coach's show on 790 The Score and we're all through the app nobody wants for everything? I'd love to hear a good reason for this!
1 x
4Diffs
Lamar Odom

Unread post by 4Diffs »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago Well Spookydog, time to update your radio information for this game....

The seems so damn small time! Even Brown has their football and men's basketball games and coach's show on 790 The Score and we're all through the app nobody wants for everything? I'd love to hear a good reason for this!
I could not agree more with this. For me the only time I would be looking for the game on the Radio is when I am driving. If I am home, I will watch it on TV or I will be at the game. This app stuff may be great for out of town fans but the casual who is just driving their kids back from a school event or whatever will be toggling through radio stations. And if it was on a real radio station, the out of town fans would have access to it through Iheart Radio or Tunein Radio. And yes I know you can stream the app while driving but many people do not do that, and will not do that.

If I was a local advertiser, I would balk at this deal. No way this can be good for them, just no way. This is penny wise and pound foolish. All I can think of is the School is getting money from Varsity that more than offsets the loss of local advertising revenue, which will happen. But they are not looking at other revenue streams that will take a hit such as ticket sales, losing the local advertiser, feeling part of the RI community etc. They may be locked in for this year but they will feel the pain in the future.

I hate to be that guy because this board is so f'ing negative in general and I hate to add any fuel to that fire. But this makes no sense to me. I would love someone to explain the benefits to me, maybe I am missing something. But I agree with RhodyRam02 this just screams small time. No local advertising like we used to get on WHJJ, or the other station that it had it the last few years, promoting the Coaches show, or an upcoming game or any of that. All gone because Varsity stroked a check. Stupid.
2 x
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by KeaneyBluBallz »

sorry to see this. I certainly won't be using the app.
0 x
:lol:
4Diffs
Lamar Odom

Unread post by 4Diffs »

I do not think people realize how big of a loss Anthony Harris is. To me, he was either the best or second best (Freeman) pick up and his loss will hurt. And Foumena redshirting and Bilau being hurt is not good either. We have very little experience inside and Bilau would have helped there. And I think Foumena would have helped this year, no idea why he would be redshirting. At least it is not medical which many speculated it may have been. And I like Hutchinson more than most. He is the kind of athlete you need today to be able to guard multiple positions at 6'6" with a 6'10'' wing span and 36 inch vertical. I am not buying that he would not have helped this year if only on the defensive end. Who else has that size and length on the wing? I do not see anybody. That is four people they are down out of 13. And all newcomers.

I think this team will struggle this year. If they had a full roster, I may have felt differently but I see Hutchinson being so far behind that he probably will not help this year. Harris more than likely not coming, Bilau coming back from injury and Foumena redshirting and I do see a talent deficit on this roster. They will be much better coached this year, backcourt will be better but a pretty large drop off in the front court based on what I saw at the open scrimmage. Better coached team that may win some games it should not, unlike the last couple of years where they lost games they had no business losing. And hopefully at least the basketball is more enjoyable to watch as well, to me, and others, that matters. To many people out there, they look at this as entertainment and that includes many of the students. You and I may feel differently but there are many options out there for people to spend their entertainment dollars (or time in the case of the students) and you want to at least make it an enjoyable experience coming to the Ryan Center and watching a game. It is not 1978 or 1988 or 1998 where there was very little else to do on Campus other than going to the games. Modern technology has changed all of that.
2 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

4Diffs wrote: 1 year ago I do not think people realize how big of a loss Anthony Harris is. To me, he was either the best or second best (Freeman) pick up and his loss will hurt. And Foumena redshirting and Bilau being hurt is not good either. We have very little experience inside and Bilau would have helped there. And I think Foumena would have helped this year, no idea why he would be redshirting. At least it is not medical which many speculated it may have been. And I like Hutchinson more than most. He is the kind of athlete you need today to be able to guard multiple positions at 6'6" with a 6'10'' wing span and 36 inch vertical. I am not buying that he would not have helped this year if only on the defensive end. Who else has that size and length on the wing? I do not see anybody. That is four people they are down out of 13. And all newcomers.

I think this team will struggle this year. If they had a full roster, I may have felt differently but I see Hutchinson being so far behind that he probably will not help this year. Harris more than likely not coming, Bilau coming back from injury and Foumena redshirting and I do see a talent deficit on this roster. They will be much better coached this year, backcourt will be better but a pretty large drop off in the front court based on what I saw at the open scrimmage. Better coached team that may win some games it should not, unlike the last couple of years where they lost games they had no business losing. And hopefully at least the basketball is more enjoyable to watch as well, to me, and others, that matters. To many people out there, they look at this as entertainment and that includes many of the students. You and I may feel differently but there are many options out there for people to spend their entertainment dollars (or time in the case of the students) and you want to at least make it an enjoyable experience coming to the Ryan Center and watching a game. It is not 1978 or 1988 or 1998 where there was very little else to do on Campus other than going to the games. Modern technology has changed all of that.
The Pub was still open in 1978. I'm not sure when it closed, but that and the Rams Den were places on campus to have a good time.
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Per Bill Koch*, Prov. jourmal. a month ago.

“Our goal with every person we bring into the program is to set them up for success both on and off the basketball court,” URI coach Archie Miller said in a statement. “Anthony is a key part of what we are building at Rhode Island, and we will continue to work with him and support him in every way possible. Our plan is to have him here with us before the new year.”

Until something is official, I'm holding out hope on Harris.
Last edited by Rhodymob05 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
GO RAMS
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

4Diffs wrote: 1 year ago I do not think people realize how big of a loss Anthony Harris is. To me, he was either the best or second best (Freeman) pick up and his loss will hurt. And Foumena redshirting and Bilau being hurt is not good either. We have very little experience inside and Bilau would have helped there. And I think Foumena would have helped this year, no idea why he would be redshirting. At least it is not medical which many speculated it may have been. And I like Hutchinson more than most. He is the kind of athlete you need today to be able to guard multiple positions at 6'6" with a 6'10'' wing span and 36 inch vertical. I am not buying that he would not have helped this year if only on the defensive end. Who else has that size and length on the wing? I do not see anybody. That is four people they are down out of 13. And all newcomers.

The Pub was still open in 1978. I'm not sure when it closed, but that and the Rams Den were places on campus to have a good time.
Pub was still there in 1983!!!! Not sure when it closed, but man, what a freaking fun place to hang out!!!
1 x
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Rhodymob05 wrote: 1 year ago Per Bill Kock, Prov. jourmal. a month ago.

“Our goal with every person we bring into the program is to set them up for success both on and off the basketball court,” URI coach Archie Miller said in a statement. “Anthony is a key part of what we are building at Rhode Island, and we will continue to work with him and support him in every way possible. Our plan is to have him here with us before the new year.”

i'm sorry, who?
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

theblueram wrote: 1 year ago

Pub was still there in 1983!!!! Not sure when it closed, but man, what a freaking fun place to hang out!!!
During the blizzard of '78, there were no classes for a week and the Pub opened every day at noon that week. Yeah, that was definitely a fun week.
1 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

KeaneyBluBallz wrote: 1 year ago

i'm sorry, who?
Typo for the ages. Sorry Bill! Koch***
2 x
GO RAMS
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Maybe somebody can ask Archie about Ant on the coach's show?
0 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Maybe somebody can ask Archie about Ant on the coach's show?
Let me fire up my time machine so I can reverse the space-time continuum and get this piece of 💩 Varsity app to work so I can ask Archie your question.
2 x
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Rhodymob05 wrote: 1 year ago
KeaneyBluBallz wrote: 1 year ago

i'm sorry, who?
Typo for the ages. Sorry Bill! Koch***
i'm 12. i chuckled.
3 x
RhodyRams12
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by RhodyRams12 »

0 x
Common sense is not common.
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

I don’t know how much of that concern is real and how much is coach speak, but it should be noted that, at this time of year, most coaches are convinced their teams suck.
7 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

ace wrote: 1 year ago I don’t know how much of that concern is real and how much is coach speak, but it should be noted that, at this time of year, most coaches are convinced their teams suck.
Bill Belichick thinks Archie needs to lighten up a little there!
1 x
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Re: 11/7 | Quinnipiac | 7:00PM (YurView/ESPN+)

Unread post by spookydog »

For Rhode Islanders with Cox Cable, this game is on YurView
0 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

If you are in RI you should come to the game. Don’t watch on television
5 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

RhodyRams916 wrote: 1 year ago
Ok… and how was the record at that point? Right, students lost interest cause the team sucked.
Who could blame them...we hardly wanted to go. It was depressing at the end of last season.
1 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRams916 »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 1 year ago

Ok… and how was the record at that point? Right, students lost interest cause the team sucked.
Who could blame them...we hardly wanted to go. It was depressing at the end of last season.
Yup, it was pretty bad...
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

These were the announced attendance numbers the last part of the season, but they were far from the actual fannies in seats numbers.
They know the actual number of fannies in seats as tickets are scanned. I don’t blame them for not reporting actuals - it would be embaronsing.

The Ryan was the most dismal I’ve ever witnessed, worse even than the end of the Baron era. The ticket scanners and ushers were depressed and sad as well.

Quiet, maybe 1000 at the last game, maybe……Everyone was depressed, lost, sullen.

Some here doubted Thorr would make the change but if you were physically in the Ryan that last month you knew something had to happen. It simply could not go on. It was beyond the help of marketing, advertising, etc. Free anything would not get fannies in those seats.

I think it will be a while to win back the fans. Winning is the key to winning back fans of any kind.

E6A418AE-77ED-4F9C-9C26-6916A4C9163C.jpeg
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Really excited that the season opens in just 2 more days.
I am hoping and somewhat optimistic there will be buzz and a decent attendance at the RC Monday night.

I think Quinnipiac is the perfect opponent for us this opening game.
It should be a competitive game with us coming out on top.

They have their 2 leading scorers back at guard along with some veteran role players.

My guess for their starting lineup:
(G) Balanc- 14.6 pts, leading scorer last season.
(G) Jones- Averaged 11.5 pts last season
(Guards)- Lewis (if fully recovered, 9.4 pts before injury) or Williams averaged 8.4 pts.
(F) Chenery - Averaged 8.4 pts
(F) Nweke- Transfer from Columbia averaged 16.6 pts/6 rebs

Transfer (F) Reyes (ECU) and Juco (F) Otieno will be in the rotation or possibly sliding into a starting role.
Last edited by Jersey77 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Rhody Sody
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Rhody Sody »

Wouldn’t surprise me if we lost this game. Granted lower level but they return a lot of players with balanced scoring.

Excited to get back into the Ryan Center again though. Last 2 years were tough!
1 x
ram1980
Art Stephenson

Unread post by ram1980 »

Being an old man and believing in some sort of discipline and organization in everything the team does, I'm hoping to get excited about the way the team conducts themselves pregame. Hoping to see organization and purpose right from the opening layup drills and pregame warmups. Not Helter skelter firing up mid court shots etc. Looking forward to our pregame IPA and dinner at twisted🍻🍕🏀
4 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Quinnipiac has some guys coming off major injuries, and their defense is not great. They seem to like to play fast- could be a messy but entertaining game all around. Seems like Freeman could have a monster game, also predicting big games from Malik and Carey.
2 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

early line is URI -7
0 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRams916 »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago

These were the announced attendance numbers the last part of the season, but they were far from the actual fannies in seats numbers.
They know the actual number of fannies in seats as tickets are scanned. I don’t blame them for not reporting actuals - it would be embaronsing.

The Ryan was the most dismal I’ve ever witnessed, worse even than the end of the Baron era. The ticket scanners and ushers were depressed and sad as well.

Quiet, maybe 1000 at the last game, maybe……Everyone was depressed, lost, sullen.

Some here doubted Thorr would make the change but if you were physically in the Ryan that last month you knew something had to happen. It simply could not go on. It was beyond the help of marketing, advertising, etc. Free anything would not get fannies in those seats.

I think it will be a while to win back the fans. Winning is the key to winning back fans of any kind.

E6A418AE-77ED-4F9C-9C26-6916A4C9163C.jpeg
I really hope we can get the Ryan center back to where it was even in 2020. I remember that VCU game, the arena was rocking. I just want this team to give fans a reason to show up every week. That's all I ask this season.
3 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

ram1980 wrote: 1 year ago Being an old man and believing in some sort of discipline and organization in everything the team does, I'm hoping to get excited about the way the team conducts themselves pregame. Hoping to see organization by and purpose right from the opening layup drills and pregame warmups. Not Helter skelter firing up mid court shots etc. Looking forward to our pregame IPA and dinner at twisted🍻🍕🏀
Old school ex coach here. This oh so very much this.

Game starts in the layup line. Basic fundamental truth. I have high expectations this group will be all business, unlike the nonsense displayed by our last group.

Monday night let’s goooooo!
2 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

ace wrote: 1 year ago early line is URI -7
I’ll be happy with a one point win.
1 x
Slava Ukraini!
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

hrstrat57 wrote: 1 year ago
ram1980 wrote: 1 year ago Being an old man and believing in some sort of discipline and organization in everything the team does, I'm hoping to get excited about the way the team conducts themselves pregame. Hoping to see organization by and purpose right from the opening layup drills and pregame warmups. Not Helter skelter firing up mid court shots etc. Looking forward to our pregame IPA and dinner at twisted🍻🍕🏀
Old school ex coach here. This oh so very much this.

Game starts in the layup line. Basic fundamental truth. I have high expectations this group will be all business, unlike the nonsense displayed by our last group.

Monday night let’s goooooo!
I think it starts even before the layup line. I want to see them run out of the tunnel rather than walk or jog unenthusiastically like they have the past few years.
2 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

Rhody Rhody Rhody !

No DOUBT !

See you all in March !
1 x
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

Unread post by SandorClegane »

Are most games going to be on ESPN+ again this year?
0 x
“The greatest things in life are invisible to the eye”
- Mr. Rogers
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

SandorClegane wrote: 1 year ago Are most games going to be on ESPN+ again this year?
Yeah, the majority of them are. They're listed out on the schedule, but its only about 8 or 9 games that aren't.

https://gorhody.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Is it Monday yet?
2 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Backroads
Jeff Kent

Unread post by Backroads »

Rhody -7 according to ESPN
0 x