22-23 Starting Five

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Re: 22-23 Starting Five

Unread post by Rhody15 »

steveystuds06 wrote: 1 year ago As of right now, you have to play your best players. Similar to when Dan started Stan at the 4. Malik is a seasoned vet. Great defender who will battle with guys bigger than he is. He can play the 4 if need be. It's not ideal but until we land a forward that's ready this is how I see it.

1. Bray
2. Ish
3. Weston
4. Malik
5. Foumena

6th- Carey
7th- Thomas
8th- Samb

9th- Rory
10th- Hutch
If you’re starting your best 5, I didn’t see anything last year that tells me Leggett is better than Carey.
1 x
Go Rhody
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Rhody15 wrote: 1 year ago
steveystuds06 wrote: 1 year ago As of right now, you have to play your best players. Similar to when Dan started Stan at the 4. Malik is a seasoned vet. Great defender who will battle with guys bigger than he is. He can play the 4 if need be. It's not ideal but until we land a forward that's ready this is how I see it.

1. Bray
2. Ish
3. Weston
4. Malik
5. Foumena

6th- Carey
7th- Thomas
8th- Samb

9th- Rory
10th- Hutch
If you’re starting your best 5, I didn’t see anything last year that tells me Leggett is better than Carey.
It’s tough to predict until we see how these guys look under Archie’s system.

I think Ish was one of our best defenders last year. Better than Carey. Carey was better on the offensive end. I remember that Ish was a much better player when he had a good point guard next to him his first year. I think you’ll see that again playing with Bray. I think Ish and Carey will benefit from the twins being gone and no longer hogging the ball and clogging the lane

I personally like Carey coming off the bench as our 6th man and having him be more of a focal point on the offensive end while he’s in the game. He did such a good job in that type of role last year.
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

I like the potential of Ish and Carey.

Ish is solid; has a body type of a running back. Like others here, I also think that with the twins gone driving lanes should open up for him. Would like to see him be able to finish at the rim with contact better. He’s a hard worker defensively and has a good attitude.

Carey has excellent athleticism. His first step is explosive. Hopefully, he continues to improve his handle. With his athleticism, he has the potential to be an excellent defender. Hopefully, Archie gets him to reach his defensive potential.

We may not contend for the upper tier of the A10 next year but I think we will be fun team to watch, nonetheless. I am especially looking forward to watching the team grow together and for individual players to develop and improve under the staffs tutelage as the season goes along.
1 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

I know people keep saying we need to bring in one vet big, but the more and more I watch Foumena, I think this kid is a 4-year starter.

I understand it will take some time for him to develop and adjust to this level, but I feel like he already has the offensive skillset and IQ of a vet. His back-to-the-basket game is polished for someone his age. He finishes with both hands and can shoot over either shoulder. He has a decent handle for a big man and mid-range. He hit a three in both the games I watched, and his free throws looked good.

His court awareness is fantastic. He seems to read the double teams very well and does a great job of kicking it out in the right moments. I included a clip of a beautiful outlet pass which will be fun when we try to play fast. Speaking of playing fast, this kid RUNS. He looks like a man possessed when he runs the floor. High motor, high energy!!

On the negative side, he doesn't have a great lift. He will need to improve his upper body and core strength at the next level. From what I can tell, his offensive game is more polished than his defensive game...Unlike Bilau, I noticed he was a little slow off his feet when attempting block shots. He seemed a couple of seconds behind, leading to him fouling or giving up an easy layup. He'll need to hit the weight room and get stronger, but what incoming freshman doesn't?

I think Foumena will be in the mix to make the All A10 freshman team.

Here is a video I uploaded of one of the games I watched.

1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

steveystuds06 wrote: 1 year ago I know people keep saying we need to bring in one vet big, but the more and more I watch Foumena, I think this kid is a 4-year starter.

I understand it will take some time for him to develop and adjust to this level, but I feel like he already has the offensive skillset and IQ of a vet. His back-to-the-basket game is polished for someone his age. He finishes with both hands and can shoot over either shoulder. He has a decent handle for a big man and mid-range. He hit a three in both the games I watched, and his free throws looked good.

His court awareness is fantastic. He seems to read the double teams very well and does a great job of kicking it out in the right moments. I included a clip of a beautiful outlet pass which will be fun when we try to play fast. Speaking of playing fast, this kid RUNS. He looks like a man possessed when he runs the floor. High motor, high energy!!

On the negative side, he doesn't have a great lift. He will need to improve his upper body and core strength at the next level. From what I can tell, his offensive game is more polished than his defensive game...Unlike Bilau, I noticed he was a little slow off his feet when attempting block shots. He seemed a couple of seconds behind, leading to him fouling or giving up an easy layup. He'll need to hit the weight room and get stronger, but what incoming freshman doesn't?

I can see Foumena start.
Usually it takes a big a little more time to develop and get up to speed in Div. 1 play.
So we should expect a lot of growing pains from him.

At this point doubtful we even bring in a veteran big.
Even if they do, it still doesn't guarantee him the starting job.

I am really curious to see Samb.
I hope he can become a solid 4 for us.

Our team this season will be a work in progress, but should be a fun ride.
2 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

This is getting to be a fun thread. I can’t wait for November.
3 x
Slava Ukraini!
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

Needs to hit the weight room and develop some muscle but I agree he’ll definitely be an impact just don’t think he’ll be starting day one, but 100% he’ll be starting by the end of the year
Last edited by Dino611 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Dino611 wrote: 1 year ago Needs to hit the weight room and develop some muscle but I agree he’ll definitely be an impact just don’t if he’ll be starting day one, but 100% he’ll be starting by the end of the year
You could be right. If he’s not gonna be in the starting 5 it will definitely be early in the season but IDK who starts over him? Bilau is definitely a better defender. Maybe he starts but he doesn’t have the offensive ability that Foumena does.

We shall see!
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

steveystuds06 wrote: 1 year ago I know people keep saying we need to bring in one vet big, but the more and more I watch Foumena, I think this kid is a 4-year starter.

Excellent assessment, Stevey. Foumena certainly appears to have some good skills as a base for Archie and staff to work with over the next 6-7 months and beyond to get Foumena up to speed, so to speak. I am confident the staff didn’t hesitate to get him started on a regiment immediately after he signed - nutrition, exercises, footwork, speed, jumping, honing bb skills, etc.

This young man could turn out to be a pleasant surprise next season. Very good video you posted. Thanks.
2 x
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

Now with the roster mostly complete I can say my starting lineup

Starting Lineup (FOR FIRST GAME):
Bray
Ish
Ant
Malik
Binau

Starting Lineup (AS THE SEASON GOES ON)
Bray
Ant
Weston
Malik
Foumena

I just think with Weston & Foumena haven’t played a college game yet they might not be ready for starting minutes, but definitely will be ready for them towards conference play & end of the year, I think Binau will be like how Andre Berry was, start the games get a couple of buckets and let Foumena come on and make an impact. With all the guards It kinda gives a hint that Archie wants to go 4 guards with Malik & and possibly Weston at the 4 (saw him & Malik at the Dunkin Donuts thing last week and Weston looks taller than him so 🤷‍♂️ he maybe could play the 4 if an emergency happens like foul trouble). But I’m liking the makeup of this team, can it just be October 30th already so I see some box scores of a scrimmage, this gonna be a long 4 months
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

If Weston and Ant are back to their pre-injury form, they will be starters from day 1 along with Bray. Malik most likely will start also. We will see on the big, probably who develops the most between now and November.
1 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

Everyone still sleeping on Jalen - he starts the whole season
2 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

rhodylaw wrote: 1 year ago Everyone still sleeping on Jalen - he starts the whole season
IMO Carey would need to make a sizable jump in performance/production UNLESS Weston / Ant aren't ready yet then in that case he may be the best option. He just hasn't shown the ability to play at a high level for 25+ minutes a night. He has had stretches of brilliance and moments where he looks really good but hasn't shown the consistency to be a starter or play key minutes down the stretch. Maybe Archie finally gets it out of him.
4 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

rhodylaw wrote: 1 year ago Everyone still sleeping on Jalen - he starts the whole season
Agree. He has shown flashes of talent, with zero coaching and a clogged paint. With the clog removed and excellent coaching added, I believe he will be one of the keys to the team's success.
3 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago
IMO Carey would need to make a sizable jump in performance/production UNLESS Weston / Ant aren't ready yet then in that case he may be the best option. He just hasn't shown the ability to play at a high level for 25+ minutes a night. He has had stretches of brilliance and moments where he looks really good but hasn't shown the consistency to be a starter or play key minutes down the stretch. Maybe Archie finally gets it out of him.
I am going to disagree, by the end of last season I think he was very consistent player. He should have been starting. He improved significantly from his first year here and that was with sub-par coaching.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Define consistent? He scored 0 points in our 2nd to last game. Then 8 in our final game. Went for double figures twice all season. On a team that really struggled in the back court he couldn't get over 15 minutes of PT. It would take a pretty big leap which isn't typical for a player in his 4th year of college ball. I hope I'm wrong and I like Jalen I just think if he is a starter its because 1 of the new guys isnt ready for primetime yet.
0 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Anytime he was given close to 20 mins he was a double digit scorer. The main issue with Jalen was turnovers and bad decision making. He improved there significantly. There is absolutely no reason he should not have gotten more minutes last year. If he had 25 mins a game he would have easily averaged double figures, his shot is smooth from mid range, he can get to rim and he is typically one of the best athletes on the floor at any time. He will be very good next year, book it.
2 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

I think Jalen will have his best opportunity to finally realize his potential this year. For the first time in his college career, the coaching will be there, to meet the raw potential. He needs to buckle down, learn the system. Work within the system. No different than someone going to go play for Belichick and the Patriots, either drafted or as a free agent, and learning the "Patriot Way". And then we'll see what happens from there.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

rhodylaw wrote: 1 year ago Anytime he was given close to 20 mins he was a double digit scorer. The main issue with Jalen was turnovers and bad decision making. He improved there significantly. There is absolutely no reason he should not have gotten more minutes last year. If he had 25 mins a game he would have easily averaged double figures, his shot is smooth from mid range, he can get to rim and he is typically one of the best athletes on the floor at any time. He will be very good next year, book it.

In the five games he averaged 20 minutes or more, he averaged 7.6 PPG.

His season-high was 12 pts. He had another game where he scored 11. Those were the only two games where he scored in double digits

I thought he had a much better year and will be a nice piece next year, but we are in trouble if he's one of the best starting guards all season. The same goes for Ish. I'm hoping that Bray, Ant, and Weston are significant upgrades over our current backcourt, which I think they are.

I think Ish and Carey are bench pieces on a strong A10 team.
4 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

When Al Skinner left after accomplishing what Hurley accomplished a few years back: back to back NCAA Tourney appearances, many people thought that was the absolute pinnacle those players could reach.

Harrick came on the scene, changed Wheeler's role dramatically, almost downsized him, elevated Mobley and Murphy into much bigger roles than they previously had and took the team to the Elite 8. Mobley went from a role player to A-10 MVP.

We've seen what coaching can do with a group of talented players. And we've seen it right here.

Not saying it will happen again, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that Archie could make players who were dynamos out of high school and have been floundering ever since, and put a spit polish on them.

edit.

Sorry, that wasn't back to back NCAA appearances, I believe it was an NIT and then an NCAA. It's been a while.

Harrick had back to back NCAA appearances in the two years he was here, after Odom hit that winning shot in the A-10 tourney finals.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

steveystuds06 wrote: 1 year ago
rhodylaw wrote: 1 year ago Anytime he was given close to 20 mins he was a double digit scorer. The main issue with Jalen was turnovers and bad decision making. He improved there significantly. There is absolutely no reason he should not have gotten more minutes last year. If he had 25 mins a game he would have easily averaged double figures, his shot is smooth from mid range, he can get to rim and he is typically one of the best athletes on the floor at any time. He will be very good next year, book it.

His season-high was 12 pts. He had another game where he scored 11. Those were the only two games where he scored in double digits

I thought he had a much better year and will be a nice piece next year, but we are in trouble if he's one of the best starting guards all season. The same goes for Ish. I'm hoping that Bray, Ant, and Weston are significant upgrades over our current backcourt, which I think they are.

Would take him over Patrick Baldwin :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 1 year ago

My bet still stands. I bet you a beer that Baldwin gets drafted
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 1 year ago

My bet still stands. I bet you a beer that Baldwin gets drafted
Fair enough, but if they require masks at the Ry and I can't buy you a beer at the pub....you have to bring a case to my house? ;)
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

My early guess:

1. Weston - excellent talent from transfer Seton Hall
2. Harris - very good pick up from transfer North Carolina
3. Freeman - all A10 rookie team at GW - nice transfer
4. Foumena - played well at National Prep Invitational in Providence in February. Rim protector, rebounder, scorer
5. Stewart - great physical size, good shooter, good rebounder. Played well at National Prep Invitational in Providence in February

6th- Martin - played as well as anybody on team last year especially later half of season. Leader, hard worker. Could start with Stewart off bench but Martin would be a great 6th man next season. Players look up to him and his team first attitude. Great role model for Archie Miller.

7th- Leggett
8th- Thomas
9th- Carey
10th- Binau
11th - Hutchinson
12th- Samb
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago My early guess:

4. Foumena - played well at National Prep Invitational in Providence in February. Rim protector, rebounder, scorer
5. Stewart - great physical size, good shooter, good rebounder. Played well at National Prep Invitational in Providence in February

6th- Martin - played as well as anybody on team last year especially later half of season. Leader, hard worker. Could start with Stewart off bench but Martin would be a great 6th man next season. Players look up to him and his team first attitude. Great role model for Archie Miller.

7th- Leggett
8th- Thomas
9th- Carey
10th- Binau
11th - Hutchinson
12th- Samb
No way Stewart starts. Martin is a sure starter.
1 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Yeah I don’t think Rory starts either I think Jeremy has the best chance to be a starter amongst the true freshman
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhody83 wrote: 1 year ago
ramster wrote: 1 year ago My early guess:

7th- Leggett
8th- Thomas
9th- Carey
10th- Binau
11th - Hutchinson
12th- Samb
No way Stewart starts. Martin is a sure starter.

Martin is only 6’ 2.5” so that’s a pretty small lineup
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

I’m thinking Miller believes he can turn Carey in a monster. He would have gone portal otherwise IMO.

Expect a breakout season.
1 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Martin is 6’6. But I also agree that Carey will be a real weapon. Could always tell he had more potential.
1 x
GO RAMS
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

Agree with this completely. The guards on last years teams were some of the worst in URI history. For the comparison to be used that he was the best of the group and he still couldn’t start is saying something. No question Cox made awful coaching decisions in every aspect, but still very skeptical of his ball handling in crucial times and although the shot was improved it was limited time. I think the three guards coming in with Ish and Carey coming off the bench for a spark makes us much more deeper. I hope all the returning players improve and are better with an improved coaching structure.
2 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Agree with that too if Carey and Ish are off the bench that’s pretty solid
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhodymob05 wrote: 1 year ago Martin is 6’6. But I also agree that Carey will be a real weapon. Could always tell he had more potential.
In a Coaches Show with Steve MacDonald last year in which David Cox said glowing things about Malik Martin and Walker coming off the bench, David Cox said, on the air, that Malik Martin was 6’ 2.5” but that he liked to go as 6’ 6”. Cox was implying that Martin gets the most out of his size as a compliment. The roster says 6’ 6”, his HC said 6’ 2.5”
0 x
Rhody Sody
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Rhody Sody »

I’ll go with
1)Freeman
2)Harris
3)Carey
4)Martin
5)Foumena

Bench - Weston, Leggett, Thomas, Samb, Binau for the rotation

Stewart, Hutchinson developmental years

Excited to get started and see the actual starting 5 that Archie puts together. The last 2 years were such a let down and the first time ive missed a few games due to my work schedule and was fine with it.
2 x
RhodyRams12
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by RhodyRams12 »

In the press release Archie said that they’re creating a new role for Harris as the primary ball handler so I’d expect him to start at PG
0 x
Common sense is not common.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

RhodyRams12 wrote: 1 year ago In the press release Archie said that they’re creating a new role for Harris as the primary ball handler so I’d expect him to start at PG
And yes, he and Bray can play together.
1 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

ramster wrote: 1 year ago
Rhodymob05 wrote: 1 year ago Martin is 6’6. But I also agree that Carey will be a real weapon. Could always tell he had more potential.
In a Coaches Show with Steve MacDonald last year in which David Cox said glowing things about Malik Martin and Walker coming off the bench, David Cox said, on the air, that Malik Martin was 6’ 2.5” but that he liked to go as 6’ 6”. Cox was implying that Martin gets the most out of his size as a compliment. The roster says 6’ 6”, his HC said 6’ 2.5”
Agreed, he’s not 6’6.

He’s a seasoned D1 player that is very strong and will battle with any player of any size. I think he will be in the Stan Robinson role where he’s our starting 4, and we go small. I don’t see how anyone else starts at the 4 right now unless Weston can play it. Rory is not ready. I have no idea if Samb is. Foumena and Bilau and both centers. That leaves Malik as the best starter at that position.

We shall see!
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago
RhodyRams12 wrote: 1 year ago In the press release Archie said that they’re creating a new role for Harris as the primary ball handler so I’d expect him to start at PG
He may start, but doubt Archie guaranteed him that.

He only played in a total of 35 games in his 3 years at NC.

Also he had ACL surgery in both knees, so he still is a little unknown factor at this time.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Jersey77 wrote: 1 year ago

Also he had ACL surgery in both knees, so he still is a little unknown factor at this time.
Archie Miller on Anthony Harris
"Anthony is a very strong-willed competitor and great defender. He is an attacking guard. Coming from North Carolina, he has had opportunities to play at the highest level. We are anxious to create a new role for him as more of a primary ball handler. He is a guy who can obviously handle the ball and make plays. He excels at breaking the defense down, but he also has the ability to play with other guys and play off them. He gives us great versatility in terms of our defensive ability."
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

"Anthony is a very strong-willed competitor and great defender. He is an attacking guard. Coming from North Carolina, he has had opportunities to play at the highest level. We are anxious to create a new role for him as more of a primary ball handler. He is a guy who can obviously handle the ball and make plays. He excels at breaking the defense down, but he also has the ability to play with other guys and play off them. He gives us great versatility in terms of our defensive ability."
Yes, meaning that PG may be his best fit, but doesn’t necessarily mean he will be an immediate starter.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Yes, meaning that PG may be his best fit, but doesn’t necessarily mean he will be an immediate starter.
And doesn’t mean he won’t be an immediate starter.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Of course, like I said other than Bray no definite starters at this time.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Nobody is guaranteed starting spots.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

True, although Bray is probably a better bet than anyone else, based on his performance in the A10 last season.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

"Anthony is a very strong-willed competitor and a great defender. He is an attacking guard. Coming from North Carolina, he has had opportunities to play at the highest level. We are anxious to create a new role for him as more of a primary ball handler. He is a guy who can obviously handle the ball and make plays. He excels at breaking the defense down, but he also has the ability to play with other guys and play off them. He gives us great versatility in terms of our defensive ability."
Yes, meaning that PG may be his best fit, but doesn't necessarily mean he will be an immediate starter.
We had one of the worst backcourts in the conference last year. One of the worst backcourts I've ever seen as a Rhody fan. If Ant Harris isn't better than Thomas and Carey I don't know if he's the player we think he is. Even if he's not 100% a kid who had a role at UNC should be better than the backcourt we had last season.. I really like Carey and Thomas as bench pieces, but they aren't close to being starters on a top A10 team.

Now I think guys like Ish and Carey may start early on but once our new guys get comfortable this is the starting 5 I expect.

1. Ant
2. Bray
3. Weston
4. Malik
5. Foumena.
1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

True, although Bray is probably a better bet than anyone else, based on his performance in the A10 last season.
I expect Bray to be good for Rhody but can not cosign with the commentators on here who think all of our returning players are limited to being bench pieces at best on a good team. Cox tried to feature the twins and let them do whatever they wanted. Cox did not even run plays to create open looks for DJ Johnson when we had him on the court the prior season. As far as I'm concerned it should be an open competition for minutes and roles. Given that injuries are likely to occur as well hopefully guys are ready when they get their chances.
0 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

did this a little different
PG Bray 95% Thomas 5%
G Ish 50% Harris 25% Carey 25%
G/F Weston 80% Carey 20%

PF Martin 80% Samb Rory 10%

C Samb 46% Foumnena 44% Rory 10%
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Ant will start. Besides being a very good offensive player, he's a tenacious defensive player, probably the best defender on the team at the guard position. Strong and tough.
0 x
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by CamsRams »

0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

DeanDome88 wrote: 1 year ago

I expect Bray to be good for Rhody but can not cosign with the commentators on here who think all of our returning players are limited to being bench pieces at best on a good team. Cox tried to feature the twins and let them do whatever they wanted. Cox did not even run plays to create open looks for DJ Johnson when we had him on the court the prior season. As far as I'm concerned it should be an open competition for minutes and roles. Given that injuries are likely to occur as well hopefully guys are ready when they get their chances.
I look at this way. If we want to be a tournament team we need tournament-level guards. If you put Ish, Carey, and Thomas on the Hurley rosters with Stan, Jeff, Jarvis, EC, JT, Fatts would they play over any of those guards? No chance. I believe Ant, Bray, and Weston have that type of talent. It's not a knock on our returning backcourt. I like Carey, Ish, and Thomas, and I think they all can contribute. I think Archie is a heck of a recruiter, and he upgraded the position.
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

CamsRams wrote: 1 year ago
What were Carey and Bassy numbers last year ??
0 x