Mitchells, Berry, Walker, Ayo-Faleye, Betrand in 2022 portal / transferring

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
LIRAM
Kenny Green

Re: Malik, Leggett, Berry, Walker exploring 2022 transfer market

Unread post by LIRAM »

Rhody74 wrote: 2 years ago From what I’ve read, Archie’s defensive schemes are pretty sophisticated and take time to learn. I’m not if we’ll see a quick turnaround unless his players are quick learners.
Archie's teams play a form of the 'Packline'. You are correct it is harder to learn and implement. It does take time and has different principles. I guess Virginia is the most obvious program that uses the Packline. Coach Bennett's Dad is the one given credit for introducing. Be great in transition, limit paint touches and dribble penetration, don't allow ball into the post and be able to close out on shooters. 5 guys connected on and off the ball. One guy hard on the ball and the other 4 within a 16 foot line in gap/help position. The idea is to force contested jump shots and no penetration.
First time I heard of the Packline was about 15 years ago at a clinic and they put tape down on the floor 16 feet out to teach it. I like the idea of a system defense. VCU- Havac, Syracuse- Their Zone, Virginia- Packline. Part of your recruiting philosophy is to recruit to a system of play.
3 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Looking forward to see this packline Defense , we will notice the improvements!!
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

LIRAM wrote: 2 years ago
Rhody74 wrote: 2 years ago From what I’ve read, Archie’s defensive schemes are pretty sophisticated and take time to learn. I’m not if we’ll see a quick turnaround unless his players are quick learners.
Archie's teams play a form of the 'Packline'. You are correct it is harder to learn and implement. It does take time and has different principles. I guess Virginia is the most obvious program that uses the Packline. Coach Bennett's Dad is the one given credit for introducing. Be great in transition, limit paint touches and dribble penetration, don't allow ball into the post and be able to close out on shooters. 5 guys connected on and off the ball. One guy hard on the ball and the other 4 within a 16 foot line in gap/help position. The idea is to force contested jump shots and no penetration.
First time I heard of the Packline was about 15 years ago at a clinic and they put tape down on the floor 16 feet out to teach it. I like the idea of a system defense. VCU- Havac, Syracuse- Their Zone, Virginia- Packline. Part of your recruiting philosophy is to recruit to a system of play.
Yep, love to hear this, It will be nice to have some descriptive systems the coach is committed to, and then recruit, from whatever source, players to fit those schemes……been harping on this for quite a while now……..finally…….
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

section(105) wrote: 2 years ago
LIRAM wrote: 2 years ago
Yep, love to hear this, It will be nice to have some descriptive systems the coach is committed to, and then recruit, from whatever source, players to fit those schemes……been harping on this for quite a while now……..finally…….
Agree, especially since we've been treated to CYO "dribble around and chuck it up" type of stuff for a couple of seasons now. Will be nice to have some actual plays within an offensive system. Hope whomever is on the team has the bball IQ to handle it.
2 x
Mobley was fouled.
LIRAM
Kenny Green

Unread post by LIRAM »

Systems help and it will be nice to get back to one. The last few seasons of throwing things at a wall and seeing what sticks is really ugly. Always a fan of Bo Ryan and his swing or John Beilein's- 2 guard Michigan Offense. Gives a program structure and identity. Not pushing those systems on us but was always impressed by a team that had a specific system on defense or offense. I loved how Coach Harrick came in and changed our offense from Coach Skinner's flex system to his UCLA Balanced Court Offense. That 1-4 offense was perfect for our personal and gave more freedom and creativity to our guys. I think Archie having a year away from the game is going to be huge in his development. I'm sure he has done quite a bit of self reflection and is beyond excited to start! Man am I Pumped!
2 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

You can definitely tell a well coached team whe you watch it like Davidson and coach MCKillop , it will give us a leg up
1 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

reef wrote: 2 years ago You can definitely tell a well coached team whe you watch it like Davidson and coach MCKillop , it will give us a leg up
Could not agree more. Beyond just an impressive team offense, take a look at his development success and taking advantage of each individual's positives. For example, Luka Brakovich., a relatively non athletic player who became extremely effective with great footwork and awareness and being an "old-time" center.

Archie will do the same :D
3 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

Our defense is OK, but our offense is awful in many ways.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

Is Malik going to stay? Leggett? Walker? Berry?
1 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Ramulous wrote: 2 years ago Is Malik going to stay? Leggett? Walker? Berry?
We don’t know.
0 x
Go Rhody
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Rhody72 wrote: 2 years ago Our defense is OK, but our offense is awful in many ways.
So our offense is kinda like you?
1 x
Go Rhody
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Jersey77 wrote: 2 years ago
LIRAM wrote: 2 years ago Archie will be able to put together a competitive roster in his first season. The combination of some staying and the use of the portal will give us a solid roster. The buzz for the program is out and Archie's name is big enough for us to get some solid transfers. I think I'm most impressed with the commitment made to the assistant pool. Forming a quality staff around the program is such an advantage. This staff will be able to hit the ground running and still be able to get in on some Fall 2022 prep signings. It's tight but a good staff with this buzz/excitement and Archie's name will get us in the door. Looking forward to them getting us the next Elbert Clark Matthews!
I think if we can keep a few of our core players, plus adding several recruits/transfers we can be a top 5-6 in the A10.
That can put us in the NIT discussion next season.
I wouldn't have thought that prior to us getting Archie.

This team finished 10th and 11th the last 2 seasons.
I am not expecting miracles to happen immediately.
Need to change that thinking. Expect miracles now.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

We will see a quick turnaround. The players that play here will know it, not be learning it. PortalPalooza.
1 x
LIRAM
Kenny Green

Unread post by LIRAM »

Would like Malik to stay and I think Archie would like the flexibility in his game. Malik is a hard worker who puts team first and is defense minded. His role might diminish if Betrand stays and is ready to go. Malik going home and helping Wagner get a bid would be a cool story.

Leggett is an interesting situation. Hard working and team first guy but was really exposed this year. Difficult time finishing at the rim and seemed to benefit by being a Cox guy with given so many minutes with such poor play. I think he is most likely to leave because he was so close to Coach Cox.

Walker needs to stay! This I think is Archie's easiest sell. All he has to do is show tape of how Kendall Pollard and Dyshawn Pierre were used in his system.

Berry should go to Bryant and play for Grasso!

Twins stay because they won't have another opportunity like this one. They should beg Archie to be a part of this.

Jalen Carey should want to stay and I think Coach would have him.

Thomas will stay and Archie will not run him off. In state kid who works hard and his dream was to play for his state u. Coach would be foolish to brisk him.

Walker, Twins, Betrand, Carey, Thomas and if Malik stays that is 7. That's 6 open scholarships. Coach fills 5 and holds one for mid season transfer.
Coach Miller will find a top notch transfer point guard. He will need to bring in shooters and a stretch 4 who can pass and shoot- think Ryan Mikesell.
Don't be surprised if he lands one of the top transfers in the Country! If you see Trayce Jackson-Davis enter the portal we will all lose our shit and so will the twins who know that they are done at Rhody! lol
3 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 2 years ago
LIRAM wrote: 2 years ago Archie will be able to put together a competitive roster in his first season. The combination of some staying and the use of the portal will give us a solid roster. The buzz for the program is out and Archie's name is big enough for us to get some solid transfers. I think I'm most impressed with the commitment made to the assistant pool. Forming a quality staff around the program is such an advantage. This staff will be able to hit the ground running and still be able to get in on some Fall 2022 prep signings. It's tight but a good staff with this buzz/excitement and Archie's name will get us in the door. Looking forward to them getting us the next Elbert Clark Matthews!
I think if we can keep a few of our core players, plus adding several recruits/transfers we can be a top 5-6 in the A10.

I am going to temper my expectations his first season.
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

LIRAM wrote: 2 years ago Would like Malik to stay and I think Archie would like the flexibility in his game. Malik is a hard worker who puts team first and is defense minded. His role might diminish if Betrand stays and is ready to go. Malik going home and helping Wagner get a bid would be a cool story.

Leggett is an interesting situation. Hard working and team first guy but was really exposed this year. Difficult time finishing at the rim and seemed to benefit by being a Cox guy with given so many minutes with such poor play. I think he is most likely to leave because he was so close to Coach Cox.

Walker needs to stay! This I think is Archie's easiest sell. All he has to do is show tape of how Kendall Pollard and Dyshawn Pierre were used in his system.

Twins stay because they won't have another opportunity like this one. They should beg Archie to be a part of this.

Thomas will stay and Archie will not run him off. In state kid who works hard and his dream was to play for his state u. Coach would be foolish to brisk him.

Walker, Twins, Betrand, Carey, Thomas and if Malik stays that is 7. That's 6 open scholarships. Coach fills 5 and holds one for mid season transfer.
Coach Miller will find a top notch transfer point guard. He will need to bring in shooters and a stretch 4 who can pass and shoot- think Ryan Mikesell.
Don't be surprised if he lands one of the top transfers in the Country! If you see Trayce Jackson-Davis enter the portal we will all lose our shit and so will the twins who know that they are done at Rhody! lol
So you are saying the twins should stay because they won’t have an opportunity like this one and then the last paragraph you say they will know they are done at Rhody.

Not convincing me to stay if I’m a twin.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

ramster wrote: 2 years ago
LIRAM wrote: 2 years ago Would like Malik to stay and I think Archie would like the flexibility in his game. Malik is a hard worker who puts team first and is defense minded. His role might diminish if Betrand stays and is ready to go. Malik going home and helping Wagner get a bid would be a cool story.

So you are saying the twins should stay because they won’t have an opportunity like this one and then the last paragraph you say they will know they are done at Rhody.

If you follow along, he’s joking saying they’d be done at Rhody if Jackson-Davis transfers here.

Jackson-Davis will be a first round pick in the NBA draft in June.
0 x
Go Rhody
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

I am going to temper my expectations his first season.
Mistake. Get jazzed. 🚀
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I want the twins back Arch will get them all league !!
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

Ayo Faleye and Samb are still here as of now also
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Ramulous wrote: 2 years ago Ayo Faleye and Samb are still here as of now also
I would like to see Samb stay.
I was high on him when he committed.
Last edited by Jersey77 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
LIRAM
Kenny Green

Unread post by LIRAM »

Rhody15 wrote: 2 years ago

If you follow along, he’s joking saying they’d be done at Rhody if Jackson-Davis transfers here.

Jackson-Davis will be a first round pick in the NBA draft in June.
Correct was just trying to make a funny with TJD coming here. He will be on an NBA roster next year. He was Archie's prize recruit who was recruited by Tom Ostrom who recruits the Mid-West really well. Sorry for the confusion. I do think them staying together at the same school with a fresh start is the best opportunity they will have. Just my opinion.
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Yeah I really like Trace Jackson Davis really smooth game
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

I believe that if everyone stays, we still have two scholarships to fill - Sheppard and El-Amin. Given that Archie hasn't been working on recruits the past year, I kind of think it's fine if he "only" has to fill two roster spots. Use this year as an evaluation year for the current players, to see what their potential is within his system, and work on high-quality recruits to bring in for 2023-24.
0 x
Matunuck
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Matunuck »

SGreen, I respect your opinion and your posts. I think with the current loose transfer protocol, we will have a lot more than two new roster spots to fill. I think Archie will bring in his type of players, and no one is safe.
4 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Matunuck wrote: 2 years ago SGreen, I respect your opinion and your posts. I think with the current loose transfer protocol, we will have a lot more than two new roster spots to fill. I think Archie will bring in his type of players, and no one is safe.
agreed.
1 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

SGreenwell wrote: 2 years ago I believe that if everyone stays, we still have two scholarships to fill - Sheppard and El-Amin. Given that Archie hasn't been working on recruits the past year, I kind of think it's fine if he "only" has to fill two roster spots. Use this year as an evaluation year for the current players, to see what their potential is within his system, and work on high-quality recruits to bring in for 2023-24.
While I like Bassy and hope he stays we need a top notch PG, which I hope Miller gets through the portal. If Chance doesn’t reconsider we’ll also need a good shooter.
2 x
Slava Ukraini!
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

I'm not sure we want all these guys to stay! This team was a terrible shooting team that had trouble scoring. Most of thee guys are role players at best and it is time to move forward. No question it will be hard to fill 10 scholarships, but hanging onto players from a bottom of the standings team doesn't seem ti be the best either. I would be fine with Carey, the Twins(under Archies way of doing thing) and Thomas. I feel as if Thomas and Carey would be more of backups and think the Twins should spend less time on the floor together. I would have liked to get Chance to keep his commitment, but it isn't going to happen.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Matunuck wrote: 2 years ago SGreen, I respect your opinion and your posts. I think with the current loose transfer protocol, we will have a lot more than two new roster spots to fill. I think Archie will bring in his type of players, and no one is safe.
I hope this. If there are only two roster spots to fill for next year...I think a lotta people gonna be disappointed in the result.

Hoping for MAJOR turnover, if not a complete overhaul.
3 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

I hope this. If there are only two roster spots to fill for next year...I think a lotta people gonna be disappointed in the result.

I like some of the pieces we have, and our current players may thrive under our new staff.

I don't necessarily think a major overhaul this season will work to our benefit.
I think getting a few key additions is what's needed.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

I like some of the pieces we have, and our current players may thrive under our new staff.

I don't necessarily think a major overhaul this season will work to our benefit.

Major. Overhaul. Please.
(I'm pretty much counting on it)
3 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Major. Overhaul. Please.
Don't bet your last penny on it, you may be disappointed.

Although I have struggled with some of my predictions this season.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Major. Overhaul. Please.

Honestly, I haven't thought about it much...just been operating under the assumption of impending major overhaul. If I were a betting person, I wouldn't bet my last penny on it, but probly a lot of discretionary pennies.

Portal. Palooza.
0 x
rhodyblue12
ARD

Unread post by rhodyblue12 »

Major. Overhaul. Please.
Yes, this.
1 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

Just came for the same thing

0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Major. Overhaul. Please.

Honestly, I haven't thought about it much...just been operating under the assumption of impending major overhaul. If I were a betting person, I wouldn't bet my last penny on it, but probly a lot of discretionary pennies.

Portal. Palooza.
The portal is nice to maybe fill in some key pieces and possibly find a few good players.

But we are not an elite program where we can attract all the top talent and build an entire roster upon using it.

Next season Archie will have a full recruiting year, let's see what develops.
That is why I am tempering my expectations for 22-23.
1 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

Major. Overhaul. Please.
100%. Cox was a bad coach, but nobody is taking this team to the NCAA tournament. The more new players coming in will be beneficial to URI in the long run. Next season may be a transition year, but eventually Archie will get the players he wants here.
3 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Stay consistent. Anyone saying to get rid of everyone should never complain about guys transferring out ever again. You don’t get to think of these guys as human beings with agency, thoughts, and feelings only when it is convenient to you.
9 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Some will leave, and Archie may ask some to leave.....my guess is we'll have about half the roster left.

I think Malik will stay....the twins look like they will want to stay, but they are going to have to make some serious attitude adjustments to get a lot of PT....and learn how to shoot FT's lol.

I'd like to see Walker and Bassy stay also. Carey could be useful, and Betrand too.

Beyond that who knows?
3 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

rambone 78 wrote: 2 years ago Some will leave, and Archie may ask some to leave.....my guess is we'll have about half the roster left.

I think Malik will stay....the twins look like they will want to stay, but they are going to have to make some serious attitude adjustments to get a lot of PT....and learn how to shoot FT's lol.

I'd like to see Walker and Bassy stay also. Carey could be useful, and Betrand too.

Beyond that who knows?
I also think AB stays , because he may not want to risk the portal after coming off a med RS.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

I'm not concerned with who wants to stay. Not concerned when players move at all. I was bummed when Jacob left, but let's face it... it's a new ball game and if the players have more freedom of movement, good for them. I was bummed cause he seems like a good kid and talented. They owe us nothing.

As noted above, I expect (and hope like crazy for) a full re-tool of the roster, with many more new players next year than holdovers from this year.

I would be way more excited by that, than to see 'a couple new pieces.' That would be borderline bummer.
3 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 2 years ago I'm not concerned with who wants to stay. Not concerned when players move at all. I was bummed when Jacob left, but let's face it... it's a new ball game and if the players have more freedom of movement, good for them. I was bummed cause he seems like a good kid and talented. They owe us nothing.

As noted above, I expect (and hope like crazy for) a full re-tool of the roster, with many more new players next year than holdovers from this year.

I would be way more excited by that, than to see 'a couple new pieces.' That would be borderline bummer.
I think there will be more than just a couple of openings.

Not a complete overhaul, but probably anywhere from 4-7 scholarships open.
1 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

ace wrote: 2 years ago Stay consistent. Anyone saying to get rid of everyone should never complain about guys transferring out ever again. You don’t get to think of these guys as human beings with agency, thoughts, and feelings only when it is convenient to you.
Normally I would strongly agree with this.

However multiple players announced they were not loyal to URI by immediately entering the portal. Complicated, emotional sure. Perhaps the decisions were too hasty?

Seems to me it’s hard to walk back “I’m walking away”

Loyalty to Cox means nothing to me, this is Miller’s team now. His choice if he wants to welcome players who walked away back.

This is my team and my trust is in our new head coach. Investment made we’re on the fast track to greatness. Build YOUR team coach I’ll be there!

Time to win.

Go Rhody!
2 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

hrstrat57 wrote: 2 years ago
ace wrote: 2 years ago Stay consistent. Anyone saying to get rid of everyone should never complain about guys transferring out ever again. You don’t get to think of these guys as human beings with agency, thoughts, and feelings only when it is convenient to you.

However multiple players announced they were not loyal to URI by immediately entering the portal. Complicated, emotional sure. Perhaps the decisions were too hasty?

Loyalty to Cox means nothing to me, this is Miller’s team now. His choice if he wants to welcome players who walked away back.

This is my team and my trust is in our new head coach. Investment made we’re on the fast track to greatness. Build YOUR team coach I’ll be there!

Time to win.

Go Rhody!
So, normally you would agree but you can’t this time because your emotions are too involved in it :)

I’m talking about transfers in general- if fans want to treat players like commodities, then save the complaining when they do the same. It’s like, this guy said he wanted to explore transfer options, screw him! This guy wanted to stay but the coach kicked him out, screw him, too!

The way I see it- you can’t want players to be loyal to the school you’re a fan of while at the same time supporting the coach coming in and getting rid of whoever he wants to. They can’t walk away when they want to, but they better run when the coach tells them to leave?
8 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Time to win.

Go Rhody!
There is no “loyalty” is sports.

Players commit to coaches, not schools.

Coaches will say they’re “all in” only to leave for another school 16 hours later.
1 x
Go Rhody
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

As a fan of the team I'm cool with as many players leaving that want to- Personally I've seen enough of them to know that they will not be the big pieces of a turnaround/successful program.
2 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

ace wrote: 2 years ago

Time to win.

Go Rhody!
So, normally you would agree but you can’t this time because your emotions are too involved in it :)

I’m talking about transfers in general- if fans want to treat players like commodities, then save the complaining when they do the same. It’s like, this guy said he wanted to explore transfer options, screw him! This guy wanted to stay but the coach kicked him out, screw him, too!

The way I see it- you can’t want players to be loyal to the school you’re a fan of while at the same time supporting the coach coming in and getting rid of whoever he wants to. They can’t walk away when they want to, but they better run when the coach tells them to leave?
Never one time have I said I’m a fan of the new rules. Covid-19 also messed with everything. 25 yo really don’t have a place on a D1 hoops team. We’re heading back to normal hopefully. I believe D1 NCAA sports should be played by student athletes like it is in D3 though even those programs have their ringers. Sadly, it’s a fantasy.

Our players in the portal declared no loyalty to URI. Zero.
Loyal to Cox loyal to what - who knows but not loyal to our school. Our much maligned twins played it cool as I said in another post. If Miller wants to re recruit any of Cox player who have publicly bolted fine. I’ve said elsewhere I really like M Martin and Walker. We shall see if Miller agrees with my assessment.

I want my school to succeed at everything it chooses to do. (It also tears me up to see uMass win the Hockey East beating UConn)

In other words I’m all Rhody all the time.

Go Rhody.
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

ace wrote: 2 years ago

Time to win.

Go Rhody!

Never one time have I said I’m a fan of the new rules. Covid-19 also messed with everything. 25 yo really don’t have a place on a D1 hoops team. We’re heading back to normal hopefully. I believe D1 NCAA sports should be played by student athletes like it is in D3 though even those programs have their ringers. Sadly, it’s a fantasy.

Our players in the portal declared no loyalty to URI. Zero.
Loyal to Cox loyal to what - who knows but not loyal to our school. Our much maligned twins played it cool as I said in another post. If Miller wants to re recruit any of Cox player who have publicly bolted fine. I’ve said elsewhere I really like M Martin and Walker. We shall see if Miller agrees with my assessment.

I want my school to succeed at everything it chooses to do. (It also tears me up to see uMass win the Hockey East beating UConn)

In other words I’m all Rhody all the time.

Go Rhody.
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
2 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Players entering the portal when their coach is fired is like the most reasonable, least offensive thing to me. If some kids are so invested in their non-basketball situation at their school that they know they’re going to stay no matter what happens with the coaching situation, that’s good for them I guess. But pretty much all college basketball players are at the school they’re at for basketball reasons and when their basketball situation changes it seems like a lot to expect that they wouldn’t even file the paperwork necessary to at least give themselves options if it doesn’t shake out in a way that appeals to them.
13 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011