David Cox officially let go by URI (formerly, "Fire Cox")

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Re: David Cox officially let go by URI (formerly, "Fire Cox")

Unread post by TruePoint »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 2 years ago
TruePoint wrote: 2 years ago

Yes. Still hoping like a madman. Shoot for the best and if we have to settle for a Miller or Mack, so be it.
“Settle for Miller or Mack”

This fanbase is fully delusional.

What’s going to end up happening is that we are going to make a good solid hire and people are going to meltdown about it. Can’t wait.
...just like last time?
I don’t think anyone melted down when they hired Dave. People were generally good with it, I think. Maybe that’s a lesson that fans don’t always know whether a hire is good or bad.

When URI hired Dan, I think fans were pretty excited but that was primarily because of his last name. Before he became a candidate for our job, I think very few of our fans even knew he was coaching at Wagner. If his name was Dan Smith and not Dan Hurley, how many people here would have been excited about it at the time? I don’t think much of Dan’s success here was due to his name as much as his skills and his personality.

I’m not saying that I should choose the next coach because frankly I have no idea who it should be - I don’t even know who is interested and I’m not interviewing them and it isn’t my job to evaluate them. But I feel like all of our fans would do well to recognize that they don’t necessarily know who is available to us and how well they’ll do. We can assume that Pitino or Miller would do well here but we have no idea about the feasibility of that happening or the interest in either direction.

Ultimately our ability to bring in a coach that the entire fan base knows already may not really be up to us. If it ends up being a name not everyone here knows, it could still end up being a great hire. It could be Dan Hurley, only this time it may sound like “Dan Smith” to the fans. I wish our fans would have the maturity to accept that but I also recognize that, like I said, that doesn’t appear to be where we are at as a fanbase right now and that’s too bad.
10 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

“Settle for Miller or Mack”

This fanbase is fully delusional.

What’s going to end up happening is that we are going to make a good solid hire and people are going to meltdown about it. Can’t wait.
...just like last time?
I don’t think anyone melted down when they hired Dave. People were generally good with it, I think. Maybe that’s a lesson that fans don’t always know whether a hire is good or bad.

When URI hired Dan, I think fans were pretty excited but that was primarily because of his last name. Before he became a candidate for our job, I think very few of our fans even knew he was coaching at Wagner. If his name was Dan Smith and not Dan Hurley, how many people here would have been excited about it at the time? I don’t think much of Dan’s success here was due to his name as much as his skills and his personality.

I’m not saying that I should choose the next coach because frankly I have no idea who it should be - I don’t even know who is interested and I’m not interviewing them and it isn’t my job to evaluate them. But I feel like all of our fans would do well to recognize that they don’t necessarily know who is available to us and how well they’ll do. We can assume that Pitino or Miller would do well here but we have no idea about the feasibility of that happening or the interest in either direction.

Ultimately our ability to bring in a coach that the entire fan base knows already may not really be up to us. If it ends up being a name not everyone here knows, it could still end up being a great hire. It could be Dan Hurley, only this time it may sound like “Dan Smith” to the fans. I wish our fans would have the maturity to accept that but I also recognize that, like I said, that doesn’t appear to be where we are at as a fanbase right now and that’s too bad.

Spot on.

We expect to hire an A+ coach, when our program/conference/facilities/money/location are not A+ worthy.
2 x
Go Rhody
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

Some people like to take the safe, don't ruffle any feathers, easy does it, and stay the course approach to life. There is nothing wrong with that but I've usually found those people are not super successful in attaining great heights. We chose to take this approach with our last hire. This time we should go with the aggressive pick!!

GO RHODY!
2 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

brady1 wrote: 2 years ago Some people like to take the safe, don't ruffle any feathers, easy does it, and stay the course approach to life. There is nothing wrong with that but I've usually found those people are not super successful in attaining great heights. We chose to take this approach with our last hire. This time we should go with the aggressive pick!!

GO RHODY!
How did you feel when we hired Dan? Was that an aggressive pick or a safe, don’t ruffle any feathers pick? Just trying to figure out what this means.
0 x
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

I would like to get a coach that's been there before. NCAA Dance even better if they have won a few games there great and even better if they have done that multiple times. In my opinion RHODY is a plum job make a 1 million or more a year go the Dance maybe 3x in 10yrs and your KING! There're plenty of ex P5's that are still motivated that would love that scenario a lot less pressure on you and your family and no reason RHODY can't be taken to a final four. That's my first choice if you can't find that you find the up and comer. But don't start with the up and comer!

GO RHODY!
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

I'll put Dan Smith over most of the names I've seen.
1 x
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

Our salary needs to be in that range…
We were going to go 2M for Dan, but immediately dropped it to 300K when he bolted.
It should be at least 1M no matter who gets hired
2 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

rhodyrudder wrote: 2 years ago Our salary needs to be in that range…
We were going to go 2M for Dan, but immediately dropped it to 300K when he bolted.
The other concern would be the salary pool for his assistants.
The success of the HC will be dependent upon the quality of his staff.
1 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

brady1 wrote: 2 years ago I would like to get a coach that's been there before. NCAA Dance even better if they have won a few games there great and even better if they have done that multiple times. In my opinion RHODY is a plum job make a 1 million or more a year go the Dance maybe 3x in 10yrs and your KING! There're plenty of ex P5's that are still motivated that would love that scenario a lot less pressure on you and your family and no reason RHODY can't be taken to a final four. That's my first choice if you can't find that you find the up and comer. But don't start with the up and comer!

GO RHODY!
Yeah, I mean you say there are “plenty” of guys like that but I’m not sure if that’s true. What is the list of coaches that have brought P5 teams to the tournament that are realistic hires for URI?

My top choice, Archie Miller, hasn’t taken a P5 team to the tournament. He’s taken teams to the tournament and been a P5 coach, but not both at the same time. And I hope he’s interested in URI but we don’t know that for sure. If he is, I hope URI digs deep, turns their biggest donors pockets inside out trying to hire him, but even he doesn’t meet your criteria. Dan Hurley wouldn’t have fit your criteria when he came over from Wagner. Plenty of guys on the various speculative lists floating around have taken teams to the tournament, but nobody seems excited about them.

Again, I’m just trying to stress that maybe we as fans aren’t in the best position to know what the best possible hire is that URI could make here. We seem to only be interested in names which I have my doubts would even accept the job if offered, so where does that leave us? We can’t make a guy take the job at gunpoint. The next Hurley, Cooley, Shaka whatever is out there. URI can find him. If we can hit a home run with an Archie Miller then sign me up for that but I also recognize that failing to do that doesn’t mean we are screwed.
4 x
BleedBlue87
ARD

Unread post by BleedBlue87 »

Reality and this board are mutually exclusive...
1 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

There are some on here who always list our shortcomings as a school and program…glass half empty types. But nothing ventured nothing gained. This job is desirable, we should not pretend it isn’t… If you were at the coast guard one night in the summer would you start talking with the prettiest girl you see or go for what you considered the safe bet? You never know what can happen if you don’t try, you may be pleasantly surprised and missing out on a beautiful future together.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

While the compensation dropped from Hurley to Cox, it was not as steep as you suggest. The $300k was just the guaranteed base salary. Cox was making near $700k when all the the other perks were included. If I am not mistaken, the base salary was the same for Hurley. Dan's incentive package was however better by several hundred thousand as he was making about $1M in total that last year.
Last edited by RF1 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Jersey77 wrote: 2 years ago
The other concern would be the salary pool for his assistants.
The success of the HC will be dependent upon the quality of his staff.
The assistant salary pool has long been a problem. Hurley could not even get it much increased. The periodic adjustments to the pool that have happened have been more akin to cost of living increases than to serious upgrading.
0 x
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

I'm ok with Archie his P5 experience and he has been to Dance he's ok with me. I gave you my reasons why someone would choose URI over a P5 death trap. After you've made a million + a year and you lose that or you're in danger of losing that some people seek security. Again URI at 1million + a year is a plum gig. It's fairly easy for a decent coach to succeed at URI and be KING! Hey freakin Jim Baron was a win away maybe 3 different times from becoming KING of URI. Try and find the next Wagner/Fairfield/Siena/vermont guy after you've exhausted the bigger names. At least you're no longer talking assistants we are making progress.

GO RHODY!
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

The salary pool for assistant coaches is decent enough to get better names than what they’ve had the past few years. There has to be flexibility to retain the good ones, though.
2 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

RF1 wrote: 2 years ago

While the compensation dropped from Hurley to Cox, it was not as steep as you suggest. The $300k was just the guaranteed base salary. Cox was making near $700k when all the the other perks were included. If I am not mistaken, the base salary was the same for Hurley. Dan's incentive package was however better by several hundred thousand as he was making about $1M in total that last year.
Right, we were made to believe some of those cost savings plus the increased revenue from the Tournament game appearances would go to the salary pool and program upgrades so Cox would be in best position to succeed. I do not think that happened. Now Cox was in charge and needed to demand that, but I don’t think he had the cache to get that part of the job done here.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

I would like to know more specifics on the exact number of years remaining on the Cox contract. His original contract ran until April 2023. He was fired in early March 2022 but the press release from URI indicated that two years were left on the original deal. How is this possible? Is this language just because he was let go with weeks still left before year four-2022 was completed? Shouldn't this be something that the local media is investigating to get clarification on? Are the local media all still entirely focused on other RI basketball programs with little time devoted to URI other than re-reporting its press releases?
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Do we really want the local media saber rattling about how much money we spend when we also are trying to make a “splash” hire. I don’t think it’s more difficult than it has explained here…he got a 1 year Covid extension so we have a 2 year buyout I would guess.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

RF1 wrote: 2 years ago I would like to know more specifics on the exact number of years remaining on the Cox contract. His original contract ran until April 2023. He was fired in early March 2022 but the press release from URI indicated that two years were left on the original deal. How is this possible? Is this language just because he was let go with weeks still left before year four-2022 was completed? Shouldn't this be something that the local media is investigating to get clarification on? Are the local media all still entirely focused on other RI basketball programs with little time devoted to URI other than re-reporting its press releases?
It was mentioned here a while back that the coaches may of been given a 1 year extension due to the Covid season.

Again this may of been unannounced and not reported by the media if it indeed happened.

Don't know for sure, but just guessing.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Jersey77 wrote: 2 years ago
RF1 wrote: 2 years ago I would like to know more specifics on the exact number of years remaining on the Cox contract. His original contract ran until April 2023. He was fired in early March 2022 but the press release from URI indicated that two years were left on the original deal. How is this possible? Is this language just because he was let go with weeks still left before year four-2022 was completed? Shouldn't this be something that the local media is investigating to get clarification on? Are the local media all still entirely focused on other RI basketball programs with little time devoted to URI other than re-reporting its press releases?
It was mentioned here a while back that the coaches may of been given a 1 year extension due to the Covid season.

Again this may of been unannounced and not reported by the media if it indeed happened.

Don't know for sure, but just guessing.

If that is indeed the case, it should have been publicly disclosed or at least should be able to be easily verified and reported on. The original contract for Cox was out in the public domain because URI is a public government entity.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

So Cox likely gets 600K as a buyout instead of 300K.

Good for him....I would think the boosters are footing the bill for that extra year, at least.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Still not much really at $600k. Imagine how much URI would lose by waiting an extra year. Couldn’t do that.
Last edited by ramster 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

rambone 78 wrote: 2 years ago So Cox likely gets 600K as a buyout instead of 300K.

Good for him....I would think the boosters are footing the bill for that extra year, at least.
Aren't we still getting like $500K a year in NCAAT credits?
0 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

rhodylaw wrote: 2 years ago
Rhody72 wrote: 2 years ago Tammi Reiss is still on my short list. Basketball is basketball. Women players have better shooting technique than men. URI is a gang that can't shoot straight.
Honestly I think it is time that Geno Aureamma tries out mens basketball - let’s get him…
I have Bob Hurley Sr on my short list as well. He's only 74. Talk about someone with contacts.
1 x
NCAAs or Bust!
ace
Ernie Calverley

Re: FIRE COX

Unread post by ace »

ace wrote: 2 years ago
section(105) wrote: 2 years ago ……..what are the selling points of the URI that would attract coaches?…….serious question…..…..remind me of what a great job the Rhody job is……..
really good facilities (and no, I’m not counting the mythical practice facility); a generally good location especially for those coaches with northeast/DMV recruiting connections; a conference that can be frustrating but is at least being proactive with adding Loyola; potential for competitive salary; recent proof that you can get to the tournament and win (2018 today is a lot better than 1999 in 2012); success in Kingston can lead to a better job if it’s what you want (I’m sorry, that sucks, too, but it’s also good); a former coach that, if asked by a candidate, would have a lot of good things to say; a budget that is at least in the top half of your conference (or it was last time I checked)
Bumping this because I know some of you thrive on serial negativity, but all this is true. It’s a good job. Dan had a radio interview the other day where he again talked about how much he liked coaching at URI and how it is possible for the program to consistently be at the top of the conference. Anyone consulting him about possibly taking the job will hear a lot of good things, and he can be very convincing.
9 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Just great hump day afternoon vibes at the moment
4 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

section(105) wrote: 2 years ago ……..what are the selling points of the URI that would attract coaches?…….serious question…..…..remind me of what a great job the Rhody job is……..
really good facilities (and no, I’m not counting the mythical practice facility); a generally good location especially for those coaches with northeast/DMV recruiting connections; a conference that can be frustrating but is at least being proactive with adding Loyola; potential for competitive salary; recent proof that you can get to the tournament and win (2018 today is a lot better than 1999 in 2012); success in Kingston can lead to a better job if it’s what you want (I’m sorry, that sucks, too, but it’s also good); a former coach that, if asked by a candidate, would have a lot of good things to say; a budget that is at least in the top half of your conference (or it was last time I checked)
Bumping this because I know some of you thrive on serial negativity, but all this is true. It’s a good job. Dan had a radio interview the other day where he again talked about how much he liked coaching at URI and how it is possible for the program to consistently be at the top of the conference. Anyone consulting him about possibly taking the job will hear a lot of good things, and he can be very convincing.
All true Ace. Well said. And the “mythical practice facility” is reality despite the “serial negativity”. The project is approved, being designed by the same company that did the Ryan Center - biggest Basketball Capital spend since the Ryan Center - all ready for a new MBB HC and current very high potential and performing WBB HC.

Also add that South County is a wonderful place to live. Dan and his family loved it. Very safe, the Ocean State at its finest, beautiful campus. New positive, forward thinking, highly experienced President, great Athletic Director.

Best Basketball Arena in the Northeast.

Good size University that continues to grow as a research school with growing grants.

What’s not to love about URI.
2 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Is 72 just coming in from Mars?

HELLLOOOOOOOO
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

ramster wrote: 2 years ago

All true Ace. Well said. And the “mythical practice facility” is reality despite the “serial negativity”. The project is approved, being designed by the same company that did the Ryan Center - biggest Basketball Capital spend since the Ryan Center - all ready for a new MBB HC and current very high potential and performing WBB HC.

Also add that South County is a wonderful place to live. Dan and his family loved it. Very safe, the Ocean State at its finest, beautiful campus. New positive, forward thinking, highly experienced President, great Athletic Director.

Best Basketball Arena in the Northeast.

Good size University that continues to grow as a research school with growing grants.

What’s not to love about URI.
It’s all about getting the right coach in here , Dan said it with the above words , Archie Miller is the guy to take us back to where DH got us
1 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

KingstonLane wrote: 2 years ago A lot of people here have been put under a spell by Blueman that Archie is a realistic candidate. He is the 5% best case scenario, not what you should expect.

At a mid major like URI you should expect an up and comer from a lower tier conference or a reclamation project of a fired P5 coach. But know the guys in the latter category still have a lot of options
You under the spell yet?
3 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Blue Man wrote: 2 years ago
KingstonLane wrote: 2 years ago A lot of people here have been put under a spell by Blueman that Archie is a realistic candidate. He is the 5% best case scenario, not what you should expect.

At a mid major like URI you should expect an up and comer from a lower tier conference or a reclamation project of a fired P5 coach. But know the guys in the latter category still have a lot of options
You under the spell yet?
The chances kingstonlane went to URI is zero point zero.
1 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

To be fair, Archie might be considered a reclamation project by Hoosier fans.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

So, Ace, you seem to imply that Dan helped (is helping) recruit Archie to Kingston. True?
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by KingstonLane »

Blue Man wrote: 2 years ago

You under the spell yet?
Once I see his John Hancock on the dotted line I’ll happily owe you a beer.
1 x
Matt Keebler
Abdul Fox

Unread post by Matt Keebler »

While I would LOVE to see Archie come here, You are completely delusional if you think he is, stepping back from $10 million to far, far less than $2 million. Too many power five jobs available, again, I would love to see him here but it’s probably not happening - he’ll chase the money we can’t/won’t pay somewhere
0 x
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by KingstonLane »

Matt Keebler wrote: 2 years ago While I would LOVE to see Archie come here, You are completely delusional if you think he is, stepping back from $10 million to far, far less than $2 million. Too many power five jobs available, again, I would love to see him here but it’s probably not happening - he’ll chase the money we can’t/won’t pay somewhere
Is he really a leading candidate for a good P5 job though? He failed at his stint in the P5. He’s either a high end mid major reclaimation candidate, or a low end P5 team. And being a low end P5 team is the hardest place in all of college basketball to succeed
2 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Matt Keebler wrote: 2 years ago While I would LOVE to see Archie come here, You are completely delusional if you think he is, stepping back from $10 million to far, far less than $2 million. Too many power five jobs available, again, I would love to see him here but it’s probably not happening - he’ll chase the money we can’t/won’t pay somewhere
Ok
0 x
Go Rhody
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Archie will get paid and I like our chances to get him based on the National writers tweeting
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

reef wrote: 2 years ago
Archie will get paid and I like our chances to get him based on the National writers tweeting
I just look at the "he's not coming here" talk as being one step closer to Rick. If Arch Madness comes here...ok ..if we hear he's going somewhere else, just means you know still in play. Always look on the bright side.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

reef wrote: 2 years ago
I just look at the "he's not coming here" talk as being one step closer to Rick. If Arch Madness comes here...ok ..if we hear he's going somewhere else, just means you know still in play. Always look on the bright side.
I think Slick Rick coaches 1 more year @ Iona then leaves for a plum job that invariably opens
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

He gets his $10M buy out no matter what. In fact anything he makes the next two seasons will offset and not increase his total income. His Rhody salary will only truly matter in two years when his scheduled payments from Indiana end.

If he ever wants to make Power 5 money again, he needs to impress somewhere like Rhode Island.
2 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
Ram1019
ARD

Unread post by Ram1019 »

ATPTourFan wrote: 2 years ago
He gets his $10M buy out no matter what. In fact anything he makes the next two seasons will offset and not increase his total income. His Rhody salary will only truly matter in two years when his scheduled payments from Indiana end.

If he ever wants to make Power 5 money again, he needs to impress somewhere like Rhode Island.
This. It's URI's perfect storm. It's why there is reported mutual interest. A true win/win for both sides. He can bring this program to national relevance and get P5 offers again, and we can get the program enhancements that attracts recruits and top coaches once he leaves. Oh and winning again.
1 x
Matt Keebler
Abdul Fox

Unread post by Matt Keebler »

ESPN reporting that there is mutual interest, thrilled to potentially be dead wrong on this!
1 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Rhody74 wrote: 2 years ago

So, Ace, you seem to imply that Dan helped (is helping) recruit Archie to Kingston. True?
I mean, not recruiting so much- he’s a little busy this week! But, relatively unprompted, he’s talked several times publicly this week about how good the Rhody job is and how great the people are there and what it takes to be successful in Kingston. He’s saying that and more privately, as well, to anyone who asks. And they are asking! Someone on here once asked if Dan took any satisfaction from the struggles at URI the last few years, in the sense that he could be successful when other weren’t. That answer is clearly no. He cares about this program and wants it to be great.
12 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

This is all true ^. He was surprised and upset at the Cox downfall. He is no doubt an ally for Rhody in the coaching industry.
10 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

I mean, not recruiting so much- he’s a little busy this week! But, relatively unprompted, he’s talked several times publicly this week about how good the Rhody job is and how great the people are there and what it takes to be successful in Kingston. He’s saying that and more privately, as well, to anyone who asks. And they are asking! Someone on here once asked if Dan took any satisfaction from the struggles at URI the last few years, in the sense that he could be successful when other weren’t. That answer is clearly no. He cares about this program and wants it to be great.
One big thing the Hurleys talk about is the fans here. You "win" here (i.e. conference and make the tourney), and we will LOVE you. We don't have these out-of-whack expectations for elite 8 or the season was garbage. Get us to the dance. Give us a game or two in March.

At UConn or IU, those fans expect and demand big wins and national championships. And if you're not delivering they will cuss you out and boo you - even if you just lose a game to a good team during the regular season. Hurley rebuilt a disaster of a program at UConn within 3 years and got them to the dance, had them ranked all year this year, and got them a 5 seed - but during one loss to Creighton, Danny was getting booed and shit talked from the upper deck at the XL center.

It took 4 years of missing the tournament, mismanagement, and 2 years of downright AWFUL basketball for anyone to consider booing David Cox at the Ryan Center.

That matters to coaches and their families. We're so used to being bad and disappointing and not committing to being a legit program, that we are grateful to have some time in the sun.

When you have a situation like Archie - a lot of bad luck with Covid and injuries in arguably the toughest and best conference in basketball - and then you're fired after 4 years? The expectations and treatment from the program and fans will start to matter more to you.
4 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

This is really good stuff and helps us while our job is open , thanks DH
2 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

ElmCityRhody wrote: 2 years ago Archie Miller

Slam dunk

CUT BAIT NOW

SLAM DUNK

BAIT CUT

ARCHIE !
1 x
Section104
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Section104 »

Section104 wrote: 2 years ago Archie Miller 2022!
3 months ago I posted this. We did it!
8 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Section104 wrote: 2 years ago
Section104 wrote: 2 years ago Archie Miller 2022!
3 months ago I posted this. We did it!
Wow really good call 104
3 x