THE EARLY LINE URI VS ST. JOES

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
luke
Cuttino Mobley

THE EARLY LINE URI VS ST. JOES

Unread post by luke »

The Vegas line on this game is finally out with ST. JOES - 1 . Another URI game that I would not recommend placing a bet . I have a feeling
the Hawks will prevail , unfortunately . This URI team just doesn't inspire confidence despite its physical advantages . It is inexplicable how they
have shot free throws in league play. There's not much else to say . This game will probably be the next to last game the way they are going .
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Re: THE EARLY LINE URI VS ST. JOES

Unread post by ramster »

From St Joseph's Website - Promotions

Senior Day
Celebrate the Class of 2022 with Saint Joseph's Men's Basketball! The team will honor senior Taylor Funk, as well as several team managaers in a special pregame senior ceremony. Plus, senior Spirit Squad members will be recognized during halftime.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

If we play Duquesne we might actually win that one. They are far worse than we are, if that's possible.

If we play anybody else, I would agree that we will lose.
1 x
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

Nothing to do with the line.....or maybe the bus line...why the HELL did we send the team on a 6 hour bus ride to St. Joes?? No $$ for a plane?
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 2 years ago Nothing to do with the line.....or maybe the bus line...why the HELL did we send the team on a 6 hour bus ride to St. Joes?? No $$ for a plane?
I'd guess that they stay in Philly Saturday night they go straight to Washington DC for the A10 Tournament on Sunday morning with light traffic.. Maybe they were going to go to Wilmington to watch the WBB Team play in the Championship game on Sunday but not anymore :(
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Line seems about right , game will probably come down to the end and we probably fail to execute St Joes wins 69-67
1 x