How about our Lady Rams?!

Discuss everything related to the women's team.
PeteRI
Sly Williams

How about our Lady Rams?!

Unread post by PeteRI »

12-1 in the A10. 22-4 overall. Knocking on the door of the A10 championship and an NCAA berth. Let's hear it for the GREATEST URI WOMEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM OF THIS CENTURY!!!
6 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Re: How about our Lady Rams?!

Unread post by Rhody72 »

Tammi has done a great job getting the WRAMS to this point. But, we have a long way to go to be competitive with better WBB D1 programs. Graduation will take a toll on the program. Don't be surprised if Tammi decides to move on now.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

Rhody72 wrote: 2 years ago Tammi has done a great job getting the WRAMS to this point. But, we have a long way to go to be competitive with better WBB D1 programs. Graduation will take a toll on the program. Don't be surprised if Tammi decides to move on now.
WTF?
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Rhody72 wrote: 2 years ago Tammi has done a great job getting the WRAMS to this point. But, we have a long way to go to be competitive with better WBB D1 programs. Graduation will take a toll on the program. Don't be surprised if Tammi decides to move on now.
Dude pc had a big win last night.

Does your life suck this bad? I mean I assumed based on your constant trolling but like, damn dude.

I kinda just feel bad for you at this point. I guess if trolling this board is all you have to live for…but damn. Rough life.
2 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

When did Penders leave URI? When did Harrick leave URI? When did Baron leave SBU for URI? When did Hurley leave URI? Those who don't study history ... If WRAMS get to the NCAAT, look out. IF WRAMS get to the A10 finals and lose, they will be on the bubble. URI is where it has always been, and will continue to be until it makes the investment to be better.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

Tell you what, I hope she gets offered 5M and decides to leave.
Then Thorr can make another great hire, and we will be able to look on winter '22 as the time when the women's team got good.
I'm going to enjoy the next few weeks, and if they're playing on the 6th in Delaware, I'm planning on going.
2 x
rjv
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by rjv »

I believe she is leaving....in less than 3 years she has turned this program around.
Had CoPlayer of the year and was COY last year
And everything the team accomplished so far this year.

She has a big pay day coming. Her teammate from her Virginia days is coaching SC is making 2.9m per year.
0 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Me: "I'm having a fantastic vacation in Florida with my wife and glad I'm not home for yet another blizzard!"
Rhody 72:"Both you and your wife will die someday. Sooner if your plane crashes on the return flight home."
7 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

PeteRI wrote: 2 years ago Me: "I'm having a fantastic vacation in Florida with my wife and glad I'm not home for yet another blizzard!"
Rhody 72:"Both you and your wife will die someday. Sooner if your plane crashes on the return flight home."
I had you pegged as a fair weather Rhode Islander!
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

LFG Lady Rams!!!!
0 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Great Q1: Rhody up 17-14!
0 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

22-21 Dayton with 4:38 left in Q2.
0 x
phipsiGD'11
Art Stephenson

Unread post by phipsiGD'11 »

it's been a tough 2nd half so far. Have not been able to get a lot done on the offensive end which has led to some defensive lapses. KEEP FIGHTING!!!
0 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

URI vs. Dayton has become Red Sox vs. Yankees pre-2004. I wonder who will be our David Ortiz?
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

…….there appeared to be 50-100 people besides workers that stayed for the woman’s game……
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Tammi and her players have transformed a moribund program into the most exciting game in town. Big congratulations to a fantastic season!
0 x
ram1980
Art Stephenson

Unread post by ram1980 »

Stayed through the 3rd quarter. Just didn't have the size to compete with Dayton.. got destroyed on the offensive boards that quarter.. couldn't get ball down low that quarter on offense either.. too bad. Hopefully someone knocks Dayton off in A10 tournament.
0 x