Head coach speculation for 2022-23

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Re: Head coach speculation for 2022-23

Unread post by ramster »

Doesn't sound absurd at all to me
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Blue Man wrote: 2 years ago Honestly, I'm starting to believe even that would be far fetched...the keeping his job part.

Would anyone be excited about this program next year after a first round NCAA thrashing? Would it boost ticket sales?

The A-10 isn't some murderers row of good teams. This is a potential 1 bid league.

And we're not starved for an NCAA game. We've had 4 in back to back years 4 years ago. The standards have changed. The bar was raised.

Look at Georgetown right now. Would their fans have traded the Big East title and first round embarrassment last year, and now potential winless conference season, year long clown show and total rebuild? At least they have the money for a buyout. URI? Another extension? You might damn this program to irrelevance in ways never thought of before.

I agreed that going into this year NCAA appearance should equal extension - but I don't know how anyone can look at what's happening and say "sign us up for more."

The goal is to be a good program. To be competing for conference championships and at-large bids year in/year out. Doesn't mean making it every year, but being competitive, having fun caring about basketball, having a chance to dance if you get a few bounces. Maybe every few years you're making a 2nd weekend run into the tourney.

I will not survive another year like this as a fan. You've effectively killed off the fanbase. Even with an NCAA appearance this year, it'll feel hollow and I don't think anyone comes back after December when we've flushed another season down the toilet.

Overreactions in either direction are bad. You don't go firing a guy for a 4-5 game losing streak. You also don't go extending a guy for a 4-5 game winning streak.

It's the total body of work.

This program deserves better. We deserve to be a program. Not a clown show that gets lucky.
I agree with this also if we still pull the miracle and win the auto bid he should still be gone
0 x
kal-65
Jeff Kent

Unread post by kal-65 »

if it came to a choice between miller or pitino; its a no brainer pitino
1 x
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

kal-65 wrote: 2 years ago if it came to a choice between miller or pitino; its a no brainer pitino
Which Pitino?
0 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Also worth noting is that Thorr is not a fan if search committees and rarely uses them. He can move as fast as the state bureaucratic process allows.
As far as assistants, they usually keep one to babysit the players. Maybe TJ. But the new coach will want to clean house.
3 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

scine20 wrote: 2 years ago
RI_Bred wrote: 2 years ago
scine20 wrote: 2 years ago I completely agree that the program is heading nowhere fast under Cox. But if they were to win the A10 tournament they’re not going to fire him. They’d extend him and make some excuse that he turned things around and the players were playing their best in March. It wouldn’t be what I’d want but that’s what I think would happen. The optics of firing a coach who won four or five straight games to get to an NCAA Tournament coupled with the prospect of finding a way to keep things for another year and not have to pay Cox not to coach would win out. IMO.
You have to get over the "if they win the A-10 tournament" thing. It's a non-starter man.
The poster said there’s a 0% chance he returns. And I pointed out that I think he would if they win the A10 tournament.
While the odds are very slim, however, an AD still has to have a plan for the unexpected. He might have even said if you win the AQ you will return next year. I can't imagine there would not be some type of incentive going into the A10 Tournament for the HC and his Staff to try their hardest. Would seem crazy to win the A10 and get fired. May not be what everyone wants, but really, if URI was playing VCU in the Championship Game you would have to root for URI - and make the trip to DC for the Championship. 1.58% is a lot better than 1 in a million Dumb and Dumber odds.

Odds at TRBRACKETS are 1.58% for URI to win the A10. Last week it was 1.8%.

The A10 is very balanced - as much as any time in the past.
Dayton 21.8%
Davidson 19.4%
VCU 16.5%
St Bonaventure 15.3%
St Louis 14.4%
Richmond 7.5%

Should be a very interesting Tournament as all teams feel they must win the A10 Tournament to get a bid - even the Top Seeds. Likelihood of an At-Large is as low as I can ever remember for the A10 going into the Tournament.

B74BD26C-279D-4388-A5AE-CAF5787E3635.png
Last edited by ramster 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
ms1111
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by ms1111 »

Well played Iggy
0 x
woodennickel1
ARD

Unread post by woodennickel1 »

luke wrote: 2 years ago Right now Archie miller is the only potential coaching candidate that excites me in any way . My fear is that otherwise any young less experienced candidate without a big name will find it very difficult to recruit at any higher level than cox because URI on its own is not a national draw for players .
I don't care how talented a coach is if he cannot recruit a higher level of player and a great young coach will find it very hard if he has no name . Look
at Lasalle who hired Jay Wright's Assistant from Villanova . He might be a great x and o coach but without the talent it is pretty meaningless . If URI
moves on from Cox and hires some up and coming coach without a name you can look forward to a few more seasons of mediocrity or worse . Let
me remind everyone that it took a coach with a pedigree name several seasons to turn things around . I am not aware of too many guys out there
who fit the bill . Archie Miller, Rick Pitino , any others similar ? Otherwise URI may not do any better than Cox as absurd as that may sound to you .
While I would agree with most of what you say. With the transfer portal a major tool in rebuilding now it is possible to rebound quicker. Texas tech actually has eight transfers from last year.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

woodennickel1 wrote: 2 years ago
luke wrote: 2 years ago Right now Archie miller is the only potential coaching candidate that excites me in any way . My fear is that otherwise any young less experienced candidate without a big name will find it very difficult to recruit at any higher level than cox because URI on its own is not a national draw for players .
I don't care how talented a coach is if he cannot recruit a higher level of player and a great young coach will find it very hard if he has no name . Look
at Lasalle who hired Jay Wright's Assistant from Villanova . He might be a great x and o coach but without the talent it is pretty meaningless . If URI
moves on from Cox and hires some up and coming coach without a name you can look forward to a few more seasons of mediocrity or worse . Let
me remind everyone that it took a coach with a pedigree name several seasons to turn things around . I am not aware of too many guys out there
who fit the bill . Archie Miller, Rick Pitino , any others similar ? Otherwise URI may not do any better than Cox as absurd as that may sound to you .
While I would agree with most of what you say. With the transfer portal a major tool in rebuilding now it is possible to rebound quicker. Texas tech actually has eight transfers from last year.
Right, rebuilding happens very fast now.

Texas Tech is Ranked #9 AP

6 of their top 7 players are transfers. All transfers are new this year except Santos-Silva who is in his 2nd year at TTU
Starters:
Davion Warren - Hampton (2 years)
Bryson Williams - UTEP (2 years)
Adonis Arms - Winthrop (1 year)
Kevin Obanor - Oral Roberts (3 years)
Terrance Shannon Jr

1st two off bench
Marcus Santos-Silva - VCU (3 years) now playing 2nd year at TTU got his Covid year)
Mylik Wilson - Louisiana Lafayette (2 years)
1 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

section(105) wrote: 2 years ago …….well fair enough……I would say by waiting two weeksish is in the best interests of URI…….

😎
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

ramster wrote: 2 years ago
Right, rebuilding happens very fast now.

Texas Tech is Ranked #9 AP

6 of their top 7 players are transfers. All transfers are new this year except Santos-Silva who is in his 2nd year at TTU
Starters:
Davion Warren - Hampton (2 years)
Bryson Williams - UTEP (2 years)
Adonis Arms - Winthrop (1 year)
Kevin Obanor - Oral Roberts (3 years)
Terrance Shannon Jr

1st two off bench
Marcus Santos-Silva - VCU (3 years) now playing 2nd year at TTU got his Covid year)
Mylik Wilson - Louisiana Lafayette (2 years)
Whether they’re transfers or high school kids, you still have to recruit them. I just feel like if you hire a coach that can recruit but can’t coach you can assemble talent but your ceiling is limited, especially because kids can just walk even if you get them on board initially. If you get a coach that can coach - in-game, development, program management - but is a little limited in terms of recruiting super high-end talent you have a better shot. Ideally you’d get both, but if you have both you might not need the URI job.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by KingstonLane »

Also let’s be clear, transfers help you immediately build/rebuild if you’re a Power 5 program. Sure URI (or another mid major) could have a shorter turn around than pre-transfer rule, but I also think it’s unrealistic to assume whoever we hire can “fix” this within 2 years
2 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

KingstonLane wrote: 2 years ago Also let’s be clear, transfers help you immediately build/rebuild if you’re a Power 5 program. Sure URI (or another mid major) could have a shorter turn around than pre-transfer rule, but I also think it’s unrealistic to assume whoever we hire can “fix” this within 2 years
Hurley had EC on board his first recruiting cycle a 4* guard along with Hass. The next year he had JT another 4* guard. Whoever we hire will be judged against that record. Cox has recruited actually no one. He hasn't brought anyone from a hs standpoint that was close to a 4* prospect. It's not unrealistic. In fact, it's what we expect.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

KingstonLane wrote: 2 years ago Also let’s be clear, transfers help you immediately build/rebuild if you’re a Power 5 program. Sure URI (or another mid major) could have a shorter turn around than pre-transfer rule, but I also think it’s unrealistic to assume whoever we hire can “fix” this within 2 years
What Woodennickel1 is saying is that things have changed now where a coach can assemble a team quicker than in the past. Transfers immediately eligible, already have experience and can contribute right away.

P5 schools are bringing in transfers in big numbers. It's become the primary way to recruit for many schools.

You show well at a low or mid major and you will be recruited for sure.

1800 transfers per year have changed the recruiting game a lot and it's happened very quickly. Not going to change.

It doesn't take 3-4 years anymore for a coach to turnaround a team. Also, a team can go downhill very fast if raped of it's top player(s)

Look no further than Tammi Reiss. Only Dolly Cairns, a sophomore, is an original recruit among the top 7 players:

Tammi building her team with P6 Transfers...........

Emmanuelle Tahane - transfer Missouri - last year A10 POY
Marie-Paule Foppossi - transfer Syracuse
Channel Williams - Grad Transfer PC was their starting PG
Dez Elmore - Dead Transfer Seton Hall - 1st team BE
Yanni Hendley - transfer Virginia
Rebecca Demeke - transfer NC State
Anna Dreimane - transfer Texas A&M
0 x
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

What Woodennickel1 is saying is that things have changed now where a coach can assemble a team quicker than in the past. Transfers immediately eligible, already have experience and can contribute right away.

P5 schools are bringing in transfers in big numbers. It's become the primary way to recruit for many schools.

You show well at a low or mid major and you will be recruited for sure.

1800 transfers per year have changed the recruiting game a lot and it's happened very quickly. Not going to change.

It doesn't take 3-4 years anymore for a coach to turnaround a team. Also, a team can go downhill very fast if raped of it's top player(s)

Look no further than Tammi Reiss. Only Dolly Cairns, a sophomore, is an original recruit among the top 7 players:

Tammi building her team with P6 Transfers...........

Emmanuelle Tahane - transfer Missouri - last year A10 POY
Marie-Paule Foppossi - transfer Syracuse
Channel Williams - Grad Transfer PC was their starting PG
Dez Elmore - Dead Transfer Seton Hall - 1st team BE
Yanni Hendley - transfer Virginia
Rebecca Demeke - transfer NC State
Anna Dreimane - transfer Texas A&M
I don’t know that mens and womens basketball is a fair comparison for anything.

I do agree the transfer rule could shorten turnaround vs new head coach recruiting a new freshmen class and waiting 2-3 years after that

But my larger point is the transfer rule hurts mid majors more then it helps them.
0 x
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

theblueram wrote: 2 years ago
Hurley had EC on board his first recruiting cycle a 4* guard along with Hass. The next year he had JT another 4* guard. Whoever we hire will be judged against that record. Cox has recruited actually no one. He hasn't brought anyone from a hs standpoint that was close to a 4* prospect. It's not unrealistic. In fact, it's what we expect.
Agreed. I think a better judgment than how fast someone can attempt to make a miracle turnaround via the transfer portal will be caliber of 4/5 star recruits they can get here within their first recruiting cycle
0 x
Big Rhody Guy
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Big Rhody Guy »

Seth Davis in the athletic writes that Archie Miller will likely be looked at by NC State/ Clemson or “high level mid
Majors such as Murray State” in case anyone was looking for their bubble to burst.
0 x
@Bigrhodyguy on Twitter
Blogging for fun @ https://bigrhodyguy.wixsite.com/website
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Yeah I think it’s definitely a long shot for Archie but we can hope
2 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Maybe a long shot, perhaps, but that is the type of coach we need. So if we don't get Archie who is the next best possible candidate.
1 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

Big Rhody Guy wrote: 2 years ago Seth Davis in the athletic writes that Archie Miller will likely be looked at by NC State/ Clemson or “high level mid
Majors such as Murray State” in case anyone was looking for their bubble to burst.
That was kind of my fear - that he would just immediately get interest from high-major programs anyway. Him and Becker would be my 1A, 1B candidates, and after that, Young and Mason, and after that, would be Skerry and others.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

SGreenwell wrote: 2 years ago
Big Rhody Guy wrote: 2 years ago Seth Davis in the athletic writes that Archie Miller will likely be looked at by NC State/ Clemson or “high level mid
That was kind of my fear - that he would just immediately get interest from high-major programs anyway. Him and Becker would be my 1A, 1B candidates, and after that, Young and Mason, and after that, would be Skerry and others.
SG your list after Archie is just depressing. Skerry? Cmon. It's like I'll have a Chivas but if you don't have that give me a PBR.
5 x
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

The problem is woodennickel that you were talking about Texas Tech not a lesser known program like URI . Sure lots of players of high caliber
would transfer to Texas Tech . But if you have neither a program name nor a big named coach you are looking at two strikes . going to the plate with
two strikes on every at bat is not a recipe for quick success . It is more trial and error until you get lucky or move on again.
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

SG your list after Archie is just depressing. Skerry? Cmon. It's like I'll have a Chivas but if you don't have that give me a PBR.
Ha, to be fair, he's #5 on my list, and I'm not going to bother listing Fantasy Land selections like the Pitinos or Bobby Hurley. I'd have Grasso at #6. I'd be excited about the first two options, cautiously optimistic about #3 and #4, and meh on the options past that.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Ha, to be fair, he's #5 on my list, and I'm not going to bother listing Fantasy Land selections like the Pitinos or Bobby Hurley. I'd have Grasso at #6. I'd be excited about the first two options, cautiously optimistic about #3 and #4, and meh on the options past that.
It’ll be very tough for me to buy back into this team if we don’t get a Miller-type hire.

I have a feeling I’m not alone.

In the end years of Baron we were “good” just not good enough. We at least got close, and it sucked watching us Peter out year after year.

The last year was just an incredible dumpster fire and we had run it’s course. It was easy to buy into Hurley because he was a big name hire.

We need that again or we’re going to have to completely rebuild a fanbase and that’ll take years.
3 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

As mentioned above if NC State or Clemson jobs open up and we can't get Archie or a similar splash hire, I would be okay with either Keatts or Brownell.
Both had much success prior and were named conference COY multiple times.

Last season Brownell took Clemson to the NCAAT and in 2018 to the Sweet 16.
He can also bring ARD back to URI with him.

I would take both these coaches plus Becker and Gates, and a handful of others before I would even consider Skerry or Grasso.

In saying this, I doubt Clemson will part ways with Brownell even though they are having a disappointing season.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

KingstonLane wrote: 2 years ago
Agreed. I think a better judgment than how fast someone can attempt to make a miracle turnaround via the transfer portal will be caliber of 4/5 star recruits they can get here within their first recruiting cycle
How do you define 1st recruiting cycle? If new HC is names in March/April is that the 1st cycle or is the 2nd year he coaches the 1st cycle?

In Hurley's 1st year he did both:
Freshmen: Jordan Hare , Mike Aaman
Transfers: Gilvydas Biruta, Biggie Minnis, Jarelle Reischel, Xavier Mumford

Absolutely true "Also let’s be clear, transfers help you immediately build/rebuild if you’re a Power 5 program"

P5's are pummeling mid and low majors robbing them of their top talent. The new no sit-out transfer rule has accelerated that recruiting feature. Plus even if a player uses the "one time allowed" the NCAA is granting all waivers regardless. It's a different world now compared to Hurley's 1st 2 years at URI. 1800 transfers vs 350 per year.
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Yea the transfer rule changes absolutely benefit the power conferences more.
0 x
GO RAMS
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

I’d put Boals in that second group after Archie…still think Archie is the longest of long shots for a lot of reasons but mostly bc I think he will have options. Some really compelling jobs are going to open up once the carousel kicks in.
1 x
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Lets not forget that Hurley doesn't have his success without KI and Stan.
2 x
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

URI could give Boals a decent raise. Someone would have to pay $650,000 to buy out his contract.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Iggy1979 wrote: 2 years ago Lets not forget that Hurley doesn't have his success without KI and Stan.
For sure. Highly ranked in HS and transferred in from Memphis and Indiana.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

bigappleram wrote: 2 years ago I’d put Boals in that second group after Archie…still think Archie is the longest of long shots for a lot of reasons but mostly bc I think he will have options. Some really compelling jobs are going to open up once the carousel kicks in.
Have some faith!!!!
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

How do you define 1st recruiting cycle? If new HC is names in March/April is that the 1st cycle or is the 2nd year he coaches the 1st cycle?

Absolutely true "Also let’s be clear, transfers help you immediately build/rebuild if you’re a Power 5 program"

P5's are pummeling mid and low majors robbing them of their top talent. The new no sit-out transfer rule has accelerated that recruiting feature. Plus even if a player uses the "one time allowed" the NCAA is granting all waivers regardless. It's a different world now compared to Hurley's 1st 2 years at URI. 1800 transfers vs 350 per year.
Jarrelle Reishcel lol

Couldn't make a lay up here and then absolutely lit it up for EKU
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

"high level mid majors such as Murray State"

What is URI if not a high level mid major? Shit, our conference is better than their conference. Our location is better than their location. Our arena is better than their arena. Hell, we whooped their ass in the 98 tournament and we'll beat them worse this time around for the services of one Archie Miller
5 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
RoadyJay
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RoadyJay »

PeterRamTime wrote: 2 years ago Jarrelle Reishcel lol

Couldn't make a lay up here and then absolutely lit it up for EKU
Coaching staff always raved about how he was consistently the best player in practice. But then for whatever reason couldn’t perform in games.

Sometimes the change of scenery does the trick
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 2 years ago

What is URI if not a high level mid major? Shit, our conference is better than their conference. Our location is better than their location. Our arena is better than their arena. Hell, we whooped their ass in the 98 tournament and we'll beat them worse this time around for the services of one Archie Miller
I didn't read the article, but I probably wouldn't take it as a knock-on URI.

Murray State moving into the MVC would probably be considered a high mid-major as Rhody was, or hopefully still is.
The CFSB Center is bigger but comparable to the RC.

Mentioning Murray State is surprising because they aren't getting rid of Matt McMahon.
He has been very successful there and this season is 27-2 (17-0).
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

As far as transfers - it means that higher level kids who aren’t seeing playing time can move to lower schools and start.

Everything will always favor the big schools - but if you have someone like an Archie Miller you’ll get kids.
3 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

If Murray State is a high mid-major in the MVC, Rhody damn sure is.

The CFSB Center is trash inside compared to the Ryan Center.

I think he mentioned Murray State because the assumption is McMahon will be leaving them, not they're getting rid of him
1 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Jersey77 wrote: 2 years ago

Murray State moving into the MVC would probably be considered a high mid-major as Rhody was, or hopefully still is.

Mentioning Murray State is surprising because they aren't getting rid of Matt McMahon.
The article mentions McMahon as an option for Louisville if they miss out on their other choices,
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 2 years ago If Murray State is a high mid-major in the MVC, Rhody damn sure is.

I think he mentioned Murray State because the assumption is McMahon will be leaving them, not they're getting rid of him
I agree with you about Rhody.

McMahon won't leave unless a high P6 comes calling, not sure that is happening yet.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 2 years ago If Murray State is a high mid-major in the MVC, Rhody damn sure is.

Biggest difference between us and them is they play in a low major conference and we don't.

Now it would probably be easier to win at Murray than here since they have the infrastructure in place to always dominate the OVC.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

ace wrote: 2 years ago
Jersey77 wrote: 2 years ago

The article mentions McMahon as an option for Louisville if they miss out on their other choices,
Yeah, like I said I didn't read the article.

Louisville had some major splash names listed along with Maryland; McMahon's name would be way down that list.
0 x
woodennickel1
ARD

Unread post by woodennickel1 »

P5's are taking a lot of stars from the mid major level but at the same time there are players on p5 rosters that were probably highly rated coming out of high school that may be looking to drop down a level.
2 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

The Murray St coach has a great shot to move P6 people are taking notice after they beat Belmont by 30
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

P5's are taking a lot of stars from the mid major level but at the same time there are players on p5 rosters that were probably highly rated coming out of high school that may be looking to drop down a level.
Or were rated too high and need to drop down.

Regardless, the P5's come out ahead in this deal because they get to see how the HS Players perform in Low and Mid Major play. Low and Mid Majors become the minor league for the P5s. If guys can't cut it at P5's because they were overrated or just didn't progress as expected then they can drop down to AAA or AA - just like in Baseball or the G-League. Rosters in flux every year. No wonder interest, and attendance continues to decrease for college basketball.
2 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

Do something spectacular that becomes the talk of college basketball by combining the MBB and WBB programs with two teams with Tammi Reiss in charge of both at Cox's compensation package. Each team will have a higher salaried Associate Head Coach. Tammi is in charge of both teams and the game coach except when there is a scheduling conflict. Season ticket packages will be for both teams. Assistant coach's salaries will be much higher with greater responsibility. The benefits will be that we keep Tammi, we get to hire top assistant coaches, revenue will increase. women can help men with their shooting, men can provide women with tough practice competition. Overall, this will cost no more and URI will be an exciting place to be a college basketball player. This is very similar to merging businesses.
2 x
NCAAs or Bust!
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Not gonna happen 72 !!!
0 x
rhodysurf
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodysurf »