David Cox officially let go by URI (formerly, "Fire Cox")

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Re: FIRE COX

Unread post by section(105) »

Rhodymob05 wrote: 2 years ago
RoadyJay wrote: 2 years ago Is it time to rent a billboard?
Start the go fund me.
…….are there any in SoCo?…..maybe along I 95 in Warwick, Cranston, not in Friartown…….
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

gorhody89 wrote: 2 years ago Jim Baron can coach circles around this clown. But hey I hope they had fun
They did. Someone mentioned that they had fun in another thread. So...not sure why all the fuss?
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

rambone 78 wrote: 2 years ago Anybody that can walk and chew gum at the same time will be an upgrade.

If this wasn't so sad, it would be hilarious.
Have another beer, it's hilarious ;) It snapped past sad so fast, most people missed it.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

I wish someone had followed up and asked what exactly "the process" is that this is all part of. I would have loved to hear that answer.
3 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Cox blamed the loss on fatigue. Someone asked why Carey didn't play in the first half and asked if it was disciplinary. Cox said no, coach's decision. Maybe giving him a few minutes in the first half could have helped with the fatigue? Nothing this guy says makes any sense.
12 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

Billyboy78 wrote: 2 years ago Cox blamed the loss on fatigue. Someone asked why Carey didn't play in the first half and asked if it was disciplinary. Cox said no, coach's decision. Maybe giving him a few minutes in the first half could have helped with the fatigue? Nothing this guy says makes any sense.
Plus, Thomas was the only one who really played a ton of minutes more. If he was fatigued, that's understandable, but everyone else was in their normal roles. And as I said in the other thread, someone else could have played emergency PG and given him a breather.
2 x
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

Billyboy78 wrote: 2 years ago Cox blamed the loss on fatigue. Someone asked why Carey didn't play in the first half and asked if it was disciplinary. Cox said no, coach's decision. Maybe giving him a few minutes in the first half could have helped with the fatigue? Nothing this guy says makes any sense.
The fatigue comment baffles me. I know they're deep into the season and get roughed up, but they haven't exactly had that competitive of a schedule? Not really sure how fatigue can be used as an excuse for conditioned elite athletes who already have spent the last few months not even going at full throttle.

Take the appropriate course of action to not be fatigued when you have to play at your best?
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Maybe play walker for more than 20 mins?
10 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Do you think Walker is tired from playing a grueling 20 minutes? Give me a break...
5 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

So we need a new coach
5 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
Rhodygirl2
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Rhodygirl2 »

Note he didn’t just hit bingo on “it’s all part of the process” he dropped multiple “you gotta give them credit”. Nearly drove off the road. Didn’t seem disappointed with loss and didn’t seem to have a clue as to why they lost.

Agree wholeheartedly with my fellow 205er who turned around in the last minute of the game and said —- It’s like he’s trying to lose.
7 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRams916 »

Blue Man wrote: 2 years ago Maybe play walker for more than 20 mins?
Noooo I'd rather see Ish EA on the court for 27 minutes with only 6 pts :lol: :lol:
3 x
RhodyFanNotAlum
Kenny Green

Unread post by RhodyFanNotAlum »

No matter how bad things have gotten, no matter how critical I have been of this coach on this board, I have never ever rooted for Rhody to lose a game.

But I'm ashamed to admit that I am now dangerously close to hoping they lose out this season. And that kills me.
6 x
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

so, I met Tyler Burton's dad after the game at a local restaurant. Asked him why Tyler didn't stay local (he's from Uxbridgde, MA) and consider URI...his response was "Ask David Cox"...BTW, he is the leading scorer in the A10!

So what's that about Cox's recruiting ability??
9 x
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 2 years ago so, I met Tyler Burton's dad after the game at a local restaurant. Asked him why Tyler didn't stay local (he's from Uxbridgde, MA) and consider URI...his response was "Ask David Cox"...BTW, he is the leading scorer in the A10!

Wow.

I was just in that neck of the woods last week. It’s less than an hour from Kingston.

Imagine the support he would have been able to have from friends and family driving down here for a game!? It would be wonderful to keep local talent here.
2 x
The Dude
Tom Garrick

Unread post by The Dude »

One of the most frustrating things, outside of watching a team continue to wallow in mediocrity, is that if Cox is fired we have no idea what recruits like Chance will do. It seems like we're on the verge of getting a solid shooter, but we don't have a coach that can coach well. I don't like the on court attitude of the Mitchell twins as well. They seem like the wrong two players to try to build a team around. The team does not have a disciplined, winning mentality as a whole. I don't see them winning too many games against top teams in the A10. I see a coach that either doesn't know how to utilize his player's skill sets properly or doesn't care to put the right people on the floor together, just to ensure the Mitchell twins see a ton of time on the floor. I've seen a lot of basketball in my life & I know a team (not individually, but collectively as a team) is truly terrible when they're winning games and I still find myself thinking they're awful.
3 x
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Marcus Garvey
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

I feel like I was expecting to see some desperation coaching this season. Instead, it seems like Cox is saying:

If I’m gonna go out, I’m gonna go out with a double-big lineup that clearly doesn’t work. I’m also gonna go to it in crunch time and lock it in.

If I’m gonna go out, I’m gonna go out letting the Mitchell twins do whatever they want.

If I’m gonna go out, I’m gonna go out playing my leading scorer the sixth-most minutes.
4 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Jeez part of the process and you gotta give them credit it’s Baron all over again . I do think Baron was a better coach than Cox

Makes no sense to not give Jalen some minutes in the 1st half without Shep available

Cox has to be gone end of season
2 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

Cocks* you've been spelling his name wrong.

The dude is being straight up disingenuous.

"Its part of the process"

"Having fun"

"The team took a step forward today"

That shit is insulting to me. Boy what a nice guy that's afraid to admit that he's blowing it. As far as I'm concerned he's a wuss.

Two straight blown 15 point leads. His coaching is on another level bad. IM PERPLEXED.
4 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

reef wrote: 2 years ago Jeez part of the process and you gotta give them credit it’s Baron all over again . I do think Baron was a better coach than Cox

Makes no sense to not give Jalen some minutes in the 1st half without Shep available

He certainly had a better philosophy I.e. let’s have an actual point guard, and for the most part didn’t get in their way at least. Minus the Will Daniels incident I don’t ever remember having an issue with the team’s minutes distribution.

Barons cluelessness didn’t prevent the players from playing to their strengths. It certainly didn’t help them, but disorganized streetball with the best players on the court was better than this.

Baron certainly didn’t promise certain kids minutes and then allow them to do whatever.

This is real bad.
5 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to Rhody's NIL
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Blue Man wrote: 2 years ago
reef wrote: 2 years ago Jeez part of the process and you gotta give them credit it’s Baron all over again . I do think Baron was a better coach than Cox

He certainly had a better philosophy I.e. let’s have an actual point guard, and for the most part didn’t get in their way at least. Minus the Will Daniels incident I don’t ever remember having an issue with the team’s minutes distribution.

Barons cluelessness didn’t prevent the players from playing to their strengths. It certainly didn’t help them, but disorganized streetball with the best players on the court was better than this.

Baron certainly didn’t promise certain kids minutes and then allow them to do whatever.

This is real bad.
Eh, I think "time heals all wounds," in this case. Baron's time distribution skills and evaluation of guys on the roster were both pretty bad. Off the top of my head... There was the yo-yoing of Jon Clark's minutes (starting him each half, playing 3 minutes, then benched the rest of the game), choosing Clark over Chris Holm, not playing his better players enough minutes (Hazelton, Daniels, Delroy James never broke 30 MPG on his watch), recruiting or playing smaller PGs who couldn't shoot (Tyrese Sullivan, Mejia, Mike Powell)...
5 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

“David Cox. Having fun.”

“Rhode Island basketball. No lead is safe.”

-Rothstein, probably
9 x
Go Rhody
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

SGreenwell wrote: 2 years ago

This is real bad.
Eh, I think "time heals all wounds," in this case. Baron's time distribution skills and evaluation of guys on the roster were both pretty bad. Off the top of my head... There was the yo-yoing of Jon Clark's minutes (starting him each half, playing 3 minutes, then benched the rest of the game), choosing Clark over Chris Holm, not playing his better players enough minutes (Hazelton, Daniels, Delroy James never broke 30 MPG on his watch), recruiting or playing smaller PGs who couldn't shoot (Tyrese Sullivan, Mejia, Mike Powell)...
Sorry toddler sleep regression and early morning post.

Duh - Chris holm/Jon Clark was the most egregious.

Many others. At this point I’ve blocked it all out.

I’ll take a lap. Bad post.
5 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
BlackDogRants
Steve Chubin

Unread post by BlackDogRants »

It was a couple pages back regarding Pitino... We had our shot with him. A friend who runs Mercedes Benz White Plains (where Rick and the Iona AHC's get cars) told me per Rick himself, Iona is his last stop. He is going to build the program up to be a perennial contender, the quote "Gonzaga of the East" was used again... and then retire. He wants this to be his last challenge and accomplishment.
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

This is real bad.

Ha, no worries! It's kind of interesting how they're coming to the same result here, in a way, with entirely different methods. Baron actually recruited quite a few All-A10 level players, or sired them... but he often struggled to evaluate the talent he had on the roster, and to allot minutes properly as a result, or to use something like advanced statistics to guide him. Baron also struggled with depth on the roster.

In contrast, Cox has pretty good talent up and down the roster - like, Jalen Carey has holes in his game, but his equivalent in the Baron years was someone like Andre Malone, who was forced into starting - but lacks a true blue chipper or two to build the team around. He's also not making an egregious playing time decision - it's not like Walker is logging DNPs - but a bunch of decisions on the edges of the roster are adding up.
2 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Ha, no worries! It's kind of interesting how they're coming to the same result here, in a way, with entirely different methods. Baron actually recruited quite a few All-A10 level players, or sired them... but he often struggled to evaluate the talent he had on the roster, and to allot minutes properly as a result, or to use something like advanced statistics to guide him. Baron also struggled with depth on the roster.

In contrast, Cox has pretty good talent up and down the roster - like, Jalen Carey has holes in his game, but his equivalent in the Baron years was someone like Andre Malone, who was forced into starting - but lacks a true blue chipper or two to build the team around. He's also not making an egregious playing time decision - it's not like Walker is logging DNPs - but a bunch of decisions on the edges of the roster are adding up.
I think you could argue Baron recruited better “stars” - Dawan, Will Daniels, Delroy, Cothran, or Jimmy would all be the leading/most dependable scorer on any Cox team.
3 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

BlackDogRants wrote: 2 years ago It was a couple pages back regarding Pitino... We had our shot with him. A friend who runs Mercedes Benz White Plains (where Rick and the Iona AHC's get cars) told me per Rick himself, Iona is his last stop. He is going to build the program up to be a perennial contender, the quote "Gonzaga of the East" was used again... and then retire. He wants this to be his last challenge and accomplishment.
Hard to trust anything that comes out of the mouth of a sleezy car salesman.
2 x
Go Rhody
Smokinjimit2
Michael Andersen

Unread post by Smokinjimit2 »

Maybe he’s tanking the season so we get a good draft pick?
1 x
BlackDogRants
Steve Chubin

Unread post by BlackDogRants »

Smokinjimit2 wrote: 2 years ago Maybe he’s tanking the season so we get a good draft pick?
Maybe thats the "process" he is speaking about
1 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Blue Man wrote: 2 years ago Baron certainly didn’t promise certain kids minutes and then allow them to do whatever.
Been thinking about this specifically. We all know David Cox is a great person, as many here have discussed. Maybe he's *too* good of a person. He had discussions with recruits and he's staying true to his word in spite of his own job security. This is really the only way I can explain when I'm seeing.
4 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Rhodygirl2 wrote: 2 years ago Note he didn’t just hit bingo on “it’s all part of the process” he dropped multiple “you gotta give them credit”. Nearly drove off the road. Didn’t seem disappointed with loss and didn’t seem to have a clue as to why they lost.

Agree wholeheartedly with my fellow 205er who turned around in the last minute of the game and said —- It’s like he’s trying to lose.
Looks like Coach Oblivious was quoting the brilliant Brian Regan. But he failed to recognize thats what the WINNING coach is supposed to say.

0 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

Rhodygirl2 wrote: 2 years ago Note he didn’t just hit bingo on “it’s all part of the process” he dropped multiple “you gotta give them credit”. Nearly drove off the road. Didn’t seem disappointed with loss and didn’t seem to have a clue as to why they lost.

LOL I think that was me. Just pathetic.
1 x
Mobley was fouled.
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

I am NOT happy with those post game comments and I am one of the few on here who have been giving Cox a longer leash. Last night we dominated for 3/4 of the game and got beat out by Richmond’s more experienced players and better adjustments. I still think the tools are there for this team to win those games, THE COACH needs to acknowledge that and publicly call out the team and himself to finish those games.

Putting Thomas on Gilyard all night was a great move, until the last 5 mins when he ran out of gas. We needed to spell Thomas earlier when we had the lead. I was there last night and you could see him physically wearing down in the second half during breaks in the action. It was clear from the 200s.
2 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

This has been posted elsewhere in some form or another but I think it needs to be repeated. Daily, if necessary:

ANTWAN WALKER
1st on the team in effective field goal percentage
1st on the team in true shooting percentage
1st on the team in offensive rebound percentage
1st on the team in two-point shooting percentage (31st nationally!)
1st on the team in three-point shooting percentage (minimum 20 attempts)
SEVENTH ON THE TEAM IN MINUTES PERCENTAGE
4 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

rhodylaw wrote: 2 years ago I am NOT happy with those post game comments and I am one of the few on here who have been giving Cox a longer leash. Last night we dominated for 3/4 of the game and got beat out by Richmond’s more experienced players and better adjustments. I still think the tools are there for this team to win those games, THE COACH needs to acknowledge that and publicly call out the team and himself to finish those games.

Putting Thomas on Gilyard all night was a great move, until the last 5 mins when he ran out of gas. We needed to spell Thomas earlier when we had the lead. I was there last night and you could see him physically wearing down in the second half during breaks in the action. It was clear from the 200s.
I get it RhodyLaw. You're Coach Oblivious's attorney. You're competing, having fun and maybe pulling out a win. ;)
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

rhodylaw wrote: 2 years ago I am NOT happy with those post game comments and I am one of the few on here who have been giving Cox a longer leash. Last night we dominated for 3/4 of the game and got beat out by Richmond’s more experienced players and better adjustments. I still think the tools are there for this team to win those games, THE COACH needs to acknowledge that and publicly call out the team and himself to finish those games.

…….gotta ask, after last night; is your leash, shorter, even longer, the same……..?
…….would the Coach giving the standard…….”I have to coach better, the players have to play better……”work for you?
2 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

Watching Golden beat our entire team down the court was disheartening. I watched the replay just to see if he left early but he did not start heading down court until the rebound was secured near the baseline. He took off quickly from about 3 feet in front of the rim.
2 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

This team has athletic talent and skilled basketball players, it is lacking all the intangibles that make a winning team…leadership, fundamentals, discipline, consistent effort and basketball IQ. Other than that, we are good.
8 x
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

Rhodygirl2 wrote: 2 years ago Didn’t seem disappointed with loss and didn’t seem to have a clue as to why they lost.

The presser was unbelievable!
Show some fire, man.
Act like you care about winning for Pete's sake!

"I'm going to look at the tape and see if we can figure some things out."

WHAT?!?!?
3 x
4Diffs
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by 4Diffs »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 2 years ago so, I met Tyler Burton's dad after the game at a local restaurant. Asked him why Tyler didn't stay local (he's from Uxbridgde, MA) and consider URI...his response was "Ask David Cox"...BTW, he is the leading scorer in the A10!

The above is 100% correct about Cox turning him down. He wanted to come to URI and we turned him down. I knew it at the time, and was perplexed by it. Tyler has always been a plus athlete, now his basketball skills are much better than they were in high school and he has become a very good player. Total recruiting miss.

This team is painful to watch. And this is painful to say because I really think he is such a good guy, but it is time to move in a different direction. And now I am posting in a thread I called ridiculous a month or so ago. But that is where I am now and even if we take a step back in the next year or two, as long as we make a good strong hire, it is what should be done. Where we are now no one is happy with.
4 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Right, he should say "I will review the tape and fix the issues by our next game" or something. "See if we can figure things out" is too non-committal and shows low confidence and determination.
3 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

rhodyrudder wrote: 2 years ago
Rhodygirl2 wrote: 2 years ago Didn’t seem disappointed with loss and didn’t seem to have a clue as to why they lost.

The presser was unbelievable!
Show some fire, man.
Act like you care about winning for Pete's sake!

"I'm going to look at the tape and see if we can figure some things out."

WHAT?!?!?

Instead of looking at the tape, he should look in the mirror.
2 x
Go Rhody
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

SmartyBarrett wrote: 2 years ago
Blue Man wrote: 2 years ago Baron certainly didn’t promise certain kids minutes and then allow them to do whatever.
Been thinking about this specifically. We all know David Cox is a great person, as many here have discussed. Maybe he's *too* good of a person. He had discussions with recruits and he's staying true to his word in spite of his own job security. This is really the only way I can explain when I'm seeing.
I'm critical of Cox, but I kind of doubt he's actually promised the Mitchells that they'll play a certain amount of time each game, or before them, that Fatts "forced" him to play him constantly. Whether we're talking basketball coaches, or the manager at your work, or your buddy stuck in a relationship, there is a kind of natural inertia that causes inaction. I think it's way more rare to have a coach like Belichick who's judging almost solely on production. And, because URI is *almost* winning all of these games, it makes a lineup change less likely - There's probably the thought that you just need to make some adjustments in practice, that we just need to shoot 500 free throws, vs. saying "these players are probably what they are," and benching one of the Mitchells for Walker.
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

I'm critical of Cox, but I kind of doubt he's actually promised the Mitchells that they'll play a certain amount of time each game, or before them, that Fatts "forced" him to play him constantly. Whether we're talking basketball coaches, or the manager at your work, or your buddy stuck in a relationship, there is a kind of natural inertia that causes inaction. I think it's way more rare to have a coach like Belichick who's judging almost solely on production. And, because URI is *almost* winning all of these games, it makes a lineup change less likely - There's probably the thought that you just need to make some adjustments in practice, that we just need to shoot 500 free throws, vs. saying "these players are probably what they are," and benching one of the Mitchells for Walker.
Probably didn't promise them X amount of minutes per game, but definitely told them they'd both start and play substantial minutes each game.

The only reason they came here, and not other places, is because they were told they both would start. And then it becomes tough to bench one, because word then gets around Cox is a liar who doesn't keep his word, further hurting recruiting chances.
6 x
Go Rhody
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Yup.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

section(105) wrote: 2 years ago

…….gotta ask, after last night; is your leash, shorter, even longer, the same……..?
…….would the Coach giving the standard…….”I have to coach better, the players have to play better……”work for you?
Shorter...look, I expected games like last night (and all the losses so far) coming into this season. We have a good group of players, skilled, athletic and we can win in the A10. We need to learn how to win games in the last 5 minutes, that comes with experience and we are playing against some teams/players/coaches who have been together now for 5 years. That said, you will not learn to win these games if your mindset after the game is it was "fun to compete out there" - not going to get it done. I know he is a players coach and is not going to call out the players publicly. That's fine. The team and the Coach need to be devastated by the loss though. Accepting losing is not acceptable and that is what it looks like from the outside. I would take the stupid cliche coach speak over that nonsense.

This season, from the beginning, was about getting the program to a winning state by the A10 tournament. The Defense is there. The offense is clunky at times but better then it was last year. What is missing is the will to win games at the end.
0 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Giving credit to the opponent is fine and expected. It's part of most press conferences. But would like to hear more of "We can't keep letting this happen and that starts with me," or something along those lines.
4 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Rhody15 wrote: 2 years ago

Probably didn't promise them X amount of minutes per game, but definitely told them they'd both start and play substantial minutes each game.

The only reason they came here, and not other places, is because they were told they both would start. And then it becomes tough to bench one, because word then gets around Cox is a liar who doesn't keep his word, further hurting recruiting chances.
I don't mind them playing together at times, I think it actually works at points in the game having two dominant shot blockers. THEY CANNOT BOTH BE ON THE FLOOR IN THE LAST 3 MINUTES OF A CLOSE GAME. Period.
6 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Rhody15 wrote: 2 years ago

Sure, I'd concede that. I also think it's a difficult discussion to have, since it's not like the Mitchells have played poorly. Makhi should be the one of the three playing the least minutes. The debate about this also tends to overshadows that all of our options at guard have been average, at best, and more often below average, at least by PER and box score +/-. Leggett is particular has been bad (12.3 PER), El-Amin either won't or can't create his own shot enough (great shooting percentages, too low usage), and Thomas can only create for others (9.2 PER).
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

rhodylaw wrote: 2 years ago
section(105) wrote: 2 years ago

Shorter...look, I expected games like last night (and all the losses so far) coming into this season. We have a good group of players, skilled, athletic and we can win in the A10. We need to learn how to win games in the last 5 minutes, that comes with experience and we are playing against some teams/players/coaches who have been together now for 5 years. That said, you will not learn to win these games if your mindset after the game is it was "fun to compete out there" - not going to get it done. I know he is a players coach and is not going to call out the players publicly. That's fine. The team and the Coach need to be devastated by the loss though. Accepting losing is not acceptable and that is what it looks like from the outside. I would take the stupid cliche coach speak over that nonsense.

This season, from the beginning, was about getting the program to a winning state by the A10 tournament. The Defense is there. The offense is clunky at times but better then it was last year. What is missing is the will to win games at the end.
GW and La Salle have been together for about 15 minutes.
2 x
Go Rhody