Covid-19 Effect on College Basketball & Other Sports

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Re: Covid-19 Effect on College Basketball & Other Sports

Unread post by theblueram »

I went to Rite Aid today. They had a big sign when you entered that said masks are required. People just walked in without a mask on.
2 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

RoadyJay wrote: 2 years ago I’m assuming another year of eligibility will be up for discussion again.

In a few years, 30 year olds playing college basketball won’t be uncommon.
30 year old free agents forming super teams?
3 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

ram1980 wrote: 2 years ago
ramster wrote: 2 years ago Very few masks at the PC -URI Dunk game 2 weeks ago
Few masks at the UCONN-PC XCEL game yesterday

If masks do all the prevention that CDC Science and the media says they do then it’s just a matter of time before this close to 100% non-mask wearing in crowded, sold out indoor college basketball arenas provides unwelcome test results
Since the majority of people are going to ignore the rules of the venue we are heading straight to no fans at games again. Just follow the freaking rules.. agree or disagree do what's right or us fans that are willing to put up with the annoyance of wearing masks are going to get screwed out of another stretch of live entertainment. When did we become a culture of saying f u to rules regardless of how stupid the rule may be..
This mask squabble is not at all surprising.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

If masks do all the prevention that CDC Science and the media says they do then it’s just a matter of time before this close to 100% non-mask wearing in crowded, sold out indoor college basketball arenas provides unwelcome test results
Since the majority of people are going to ignore the rules of the venue we are heading straight to no fans at games again. Just follow the freaking rules.. agree or disagree do what's right or us fans that are willing to put up with the annoyance of wearing masks are going to get screwed out of another stretch of live entertainment. When did we become a culture of saying f u to rules regardless of how stupid the rule may be.
Ummm…1776
7 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

theblueram wrote: 2 years ago I went to Rite Aid today. They had a big sign when you entered that said masks are required. People just walked in without a mask on.
[/quote

……..well, they should “knock it off……….and follow the rules…….”
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Blue Man wrote: 2 years ago

Since the majority of people are going to ignore the rules of the venue we are heading straight to no fans at games again. Just follow the freaking rules.. agree or disagree do what's right or us fans that are willing to put up with the annoyance of wearing masks are going to get screwed out of another stretch of live entertainment. When did we become a culture of saying f u to rules regardless of how stupid the rule may be.
Ummm…1776
well said!
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

section(105) wrote: 2 years ago
theblueram wrote: 2 years ago I went to Rite Aid today. They had a big sign when you entered that said masks are required. People just walked in without a mask on.
[/quote

Like I said people are done with the rules. In Boston which has an indoor mask mandate, two cops came into the restaurant we were eating at with no mask on. Ate dinner and left with no mask on.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

theblueram wrote: 2 years ago
section(105) wrote: 2 years ago
[/quote

Like I said people are done with the rules. In Boston which has an indoor mask mandate, two cops came into the restaurant we were eating at with no mask on. Ate dinner and left with no mask on.
I thought the virus didn't start up again until Monday, or is that just RI?
0 x
ram1980
Art Stephenson

Unread post by ram1980 »

Ummm…1776
Thanks for the history lesson.. you're right all rules be damned.. hope you're not a leader somewhere where employees don't say I know my rights. I'm not following any of your stupid rules. Bottom line is my wife and I enjoy going to games and hope to continue to. I don't pretend to know "everything" like some of my fellow forum mates.. you guys stay home and exercise your rights. I'm going to cheer my team on in person as long as I can . 🍻
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Ummm…1776
Thanks for the history lesson.. you're right all rules be damned.. hope you're not a leader somewhere where employees don't say I know my rights. I'm not following any of your stupid rules. Bottom line is my wife and I enjoy going to games and hope to continue to. I don't pretend to know "everything" like some of my fellow forum mates.. you guys stay home and exercise your rights. I'm going to cheer my team on in person as long as I can . 🍻
Obviously Union.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

VCU now has Covid in its ranks. Game this week with UNH cancelled. Yesterday's game with Penn state had been cancelled due to the Nittany Lions.

0 x
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

Ummm…1776
well said!
Really?? That's our culture? We ignore rules even if we disagree with them? Maybe that's what you wish. But to compare public health initiatives to anything related to the nation's founding...c'mon, that is ridiculous.

To make that analogy: We have a generation of Americans who fought to end World War II, sacrificing themselves for the greater good of society. And now we have a group of a generation of Americans who cannot make the "heavy sacrifice" to put a mask on when they're inside a public building around their follow human beings.

That's tremendous patriotism you espouse.
6 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote: 2 years ago

Ummm…1776
well said!
Really?? That's our culture? We ignore rules even if we disagree with them? Maybe that's what you wish. But to compare public health initiatives to anything related to the nation's founding...c'mon, that is ridiculous.

To make that analogy: We have a generation of Americans who fought to end World War II, sacrificing themselves for the greater good of society. And now we have a group of a generation of Americans who cannot make the "heavy sacrifice" to put a mask on when they're inside a public building around their follow human beings.

That's tremendous patriotism you espouse.
I bet you went to work sick as a dog with a cold and only thought of your own paycheck and not your co workers getting sick.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

There are 2 things that will end all of the cancellations.

1. Adopt the NFL new testing rules which I doubt will happen.

2.Once everyone has gotten the virus and recovered, there won't be anyone left to infect, and the games will resume.

In the meantime, everything not NFL will be cancelled within the next 2 weeks.

You read it here first.

Once Omicron rips thru everybody in the next two months, things will improve.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Just read that RI will require either vax cards or negatve test in order to enter any bar or restaurant starting soon.

No shutdowns, like the Netherlands starting tomorrow.
0 x
CaptainRon
Kenny Green

Unread post by CaptainRon »

rambone 78 wrote: 2 years ago Just read that RI will require either vax cards or negatve test in order to enter any bar or restaurant starting soon.

No shutdowns, like the Netherlands starting tomorrow.
Tomorrow, over 250 capacity vaccination proof required and mask use mandatory, under 250, proof of vaccination or masks are required.
0 x
CaptainRon
Kenny Green

Re: 12/19 | Charleston | 2:00PM (FloSports??)

If the rest us immunocompromised folks or old people would hurry up and die, then the rest of these people could keep on with their normal lives. We are holding things up here. Let’s go.
3 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

CaptainRon wrote: 2 years ago If the rest us immunocompromised folks or old people would hurry up and die, then the rest of these people could keep on with their normal lives. We are holding things up here. Let’s go.
Exactly. Just like in the movie 'The Time Machine' .When you get to a certain age, the Morlocks take care of you. There's no room here for us old bastards.
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

CaptainRon wrote: 2 years ago If the rest us immunocompromised folks or old people would hurry up and die, then the rest of these people could keep on with their normal lives. We are holding things up here. Let’s go.
What an odd thing to type.
2 x
Go Rhody
CaptainRon
Kenny Green

Rhody15 wrote: 2 years ago
Really? Have you read these threads? Lots of folks here too have no issues with Covid want their old lives back. No restrictions, no limitations, they aren’t worried about a little flu. The rest of us need to get out of the way. If that involves a little collateral damage, so be it.
5 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

:D
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Harvard will move to remote classes in January
https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/ ... _secondary
0 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

CaptainRon wrote: 2 years ago
Rhody15 wrote: 2 years ago
Really? Have you read these threads? Lots of folks here too have no issues with Covid want their old lives back. No restrictions, no limitations, they aren’t worried about a little flu. The rest of us need to get out of the way. If that involves a little collateral damage, so be it.
At this point though - as selfish as that sounds I think that is what the majority of people are looking for. It’s been almost 2 years we have taken from the younger generations lives. At this point, if you are older or compromised take precautions and let those who are not at major risk live their lives. Honestly, at some point continuing to ask the younger generations who are at no real risk to sacrifice to keep you safe is the selfish thing. Everyone take their own precautions at this point. Vax up, get as much immunity as you can and let’s move towards real life again?
5 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

You can still go about your daily life *and* take precautions to keep others from getting sick. And believe it or not, it's not as brutally challenging as some here make it seem. The one thing I'd like to see more widely available (from cities, states, etc.) is at-home rapid tests. They take 15 minutes to administer. My buddy lives in NH and he got a bunch of free rapid tests from the state. MA is distributing them to certain cities and towns. I no longer live in RI so I don't know what the status is, but if they get them it's yet another tool in the toolbox.
4 x
RoadyJay
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RoadyJay »

SmartyBarrett wrote: 2 years ago You can still go about your daily life *and* take precautions to keep others from getting sick. And believe it or not, it's not as brutally challenging as some here make it seem. The one thing I'd like to see more widely available (from cities, states, etc.) is at-home rapid tests. They take 15 minutes and again, are another precaution. My buddy lives in NH and he got a bunch of free rapid tests from the state. MA is distributing them to certain cities and towns. I no longer live in RI so I don't know what the status is, but if they get them it's yet another tool in the toolbox.

You can’t go about your daily life if shit is constantly getting canceled, revised, interrupted.

Say what you wrote to these athletes, the coaches, their families…

Tell it to my son who’s high school experience (sports, academics, and socially) has been shit all over

We are headed backwards with restrictions and not forwards if you haven’t noticed.

Most of the entire country has/is taking appropriate precautions. What more do you want?

Great, pass out free tests, just stop canceling and reverting back closer to lockdowns.
5 x
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by KeaneyBluBallz »

we can't get out of our own way.

#grabyourankles
#werefucked
0 x
:lol:
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

KeaneyBluBallz wrote: 2 years ago we can't get out of our own way.

#grabyourankles
#werefucked
Correct...all is going according to the devil's plan...divide divide divide divide .... Wait for it .... Power/control grab....more divide divide divide. It's almost perfect.
1 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

RoadyJay wrote: 2 years ago
SmartyBarrett wrote: 2 years ago You can still go about your daily life *and* take precautions to keep others from getting sick. And believe it or not, it's not as brutally challenging as some here make it seem. The one thing I'd like to see more widely available (from cities, states, etc.) is at-home rapid tests. They take 15 minutes and again, are another precaution. My buddy lives in NH and he got a bunch of free rapid tests from the state. MA is distributing them to certain cities and towns. I no longer live in RI so I don't know what the status is, but if they get them it's yet another tool in the toolbox.

You can’t go about your daily life if shit is constantly getting canceled, revised, interrupted.

Tell it to my son who’s high school experience (sports, academics, and socially) has been shit all over

We are headed backwards with restrictions and not forwards if you haven’t noticed.

Most of the entire country has/is taking appropriate precautions. What more do you want?

Great, pass out free tests, just stop canceling and reverting back closer to lockdowns.
I mean, that's kind of my overall point. We sure as hell don't need another lockdown because we have the tools we need to combat this.
0 x
rhodysurf
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodysurf »

Serious question, I dont get what the outrage is over... everything is open again and like 95 percent of shit is back to normal, Maybe you have to wear a mask but you can still do all of the same shit.
4 x
RoadyJay
Cuttino Mobley

rhodysurf wrote: 2 years ago

Serious question, I dont get what the outrage is over... everything is open again and like 95 percent of shit is back to normal, Maybe you have to wear a mask but you can still do all of the same shit.
You haven't seen any cancelations recently of sporting events / other events nationwide? Your favorite basketball team just had their game canceled yesterday. You haven't seen some states reverting back to prior mandates? I'm sure more restrictions are on the way
2 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

SmartyBarrett wrote: 2 years ago You can still go about your daily life *and* take precautions to keep others from getting sick. And believe it or not, it's not as brutally challenging as some here make it seem. The one thing I'd like to see more widely available (from cities, states, etc.) is at-home rapid tests. They take 15 minutes to administer. My buddy lives in NH and he got a bunch of free rapid tests from the state. MA is distributing them to certain cities and towns. I no longer live in RI so I don't know what the status is, but if they get them it's yet another tool in the toolbox.
Smarty - we have to agree to disagree here. I think that your opinion that it is not "brutally challenging" is coming from a very self-centered mindset. Yes, it is a relatively normal life for middle-aged and older people. Its not hard for a grown=up to wear a mask and stay out of large crowds (I guess) Although the number of cancelled events that people enjoy, low turn-out for other events, missed vacations and traveling, office environments that are stagnant, social lives that have been interrupted, etc would say otherwise. However, for the younger generations (people younger then me) this has been pretty devastating change. Proms cancelled, school sports cancelled, kids sitting alone at lunch time, kids wearing masks all day at school (not being able to see each other smile or learn to interact to non-verbal facial cues), bars and restaurants are not the same - imagine yourself being a college student or recent grad and you had no real social scene at work or after work for 2 years. Through it all they have put up with it, made the best of it to protect the older and vulnerable - FOR 2 YEARS! They have done their part. In fact, they have done their part mostly for the benefit of older folks who have been able to continue living their daily lives with minimal interruptions.

If the science is saying that there is almost zero risk to these younger generations - which it is - then we should keep asking these large younger populations to sacrifice perpetually? (NOTE. that is not "ZERO risk", its "ALMOST ZERO" risk - there is risk in everything we do as humans). Honestly, it would probably be best if they all just went back to normal and spread it around to each other and got over it.
7 x
RoadyJay
Cuttino Mobley

I'm happy that rhodylaw is much more articulate than me. He's nailed it his last two posts.
2 x
CaptainRon
Kenny Green

rhodylaw wrote: 2 years ago
If the science is saying that there is almost zero risk to these younger generations - which it is - then we should keep asking these large younger populations to sacrifice perpetually? (NOTE. that is not "ZERO risk", its "ALMOST ZERO" risk - there is risk in everything we do as humans). Honestly, it would probably be best if they all just went back to normal and spread it around to each other and got over it.
I’m guessing the volleyball coach at Cranston East might have disagreed with this take if she were able.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Like I've said, everyone is going to get this.

By being vaccinated and boosted, you give yourself the best chance to get over this.

The death rate from Omicron [so far] is less than one tenth of one percent, for the fully vaccinated...I'll take my chances.

My family Xmas party is cancelled due to my brother being at high risk because he recently had a liver transplant.

While that sucks, it's the responsible and sensible thing to do.
1 x
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

do you have kids, K-12?
2 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

I agree. It does suck for the younger generation, who have missed out on a lot of things. It also sucks for us older folks who have worked their asses off their whole lives so we can enjoy our later years when we retire. Staying in the house was not my idea how I was going to enjoy my retirement. I feel bad for my kids. I feel bad for my grandkid. And I feel bad for the older generation who were looking forward to enjoying their twilight years. I love going to concerts and sporting events much more than I do staying in the house. I don't think I'm being selfish for feeling this way. It sucks for everybody. We're all in this together.
4 x
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Billyboy78 wrote: 2 years ago I agree. It does suck for the younger generation, who have missed out on a lot of things. It also sucks for us older folks who have worked their asses off their whole lives so we can enjoy our later years when we retire. Staying in the house was not my idea how I was going to enjoy my retirement. I feel bad for my kids. I feel bad for my grandkid. And I feel bad for the older generation who were looking forward to enjoying their twilight years. I love going to concerts and sporting events much more than I do staying in the house. I don't think I'm being selfish for feeling this way. It sucks for everybody. We're all in this together.
until we're not.
3 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

CaptainRon wrote: 2 years ago
I’m guessing the volleyball coach at Cranston East might have disagreed with this take if she were able.
I'm sure she would - but this is the problem. Front page news for someone who tragically died of COVID at a younger age makes everyone think they will die from it. Look at the CDC stats from the 2017 flu - people die every year from flu at younger age groups. It happens. It sucks. Part of living is dying.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2017-2018.htm
2 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Billyboy78 wrote: 2 years ago I agree. It does suck for the younger generation, who have missed out on a lot of things. It also sucks for us older folks who have worked their asses off their whole lives so we can enjoy our later years when we retire. Staying in the house was not my idea how I was going to enjoy my retirement. I feel bad for my kids. I feel bad for my grandkid. And I feel bad for the older generation who were looking forward to enjoying their twilight years. I love going to concerts and sporting events much more than I do staying in the house. I don't think I'm being selfish for feeling this way. It sucks for everybody. We're all in this together.
I don't disagree with you on this - I think my point is that Smarty was saying that it isn't impacting life that much, which I think is wrong. Calling it self-centered was a little harsh, but I am tired of people trying to say that the precautions are easy just because they may be easy for them. I agree with you that this sucks for everyone - all generations - and it is not selfish to be upset about the precautions we have all had to take. I will also agree with Smarty though, that to me personally the impacts have generally been manageable and not a huge deal. To my kids and others I know it has not been easy and there are going to be lasting impacts.

I also think at some point we need to let the people who are not at much risk live their lives normally. It doesn't make sense for them to continue having to take the precautions. That time is probably now-ish.
3 x
RoadyJay
Cuttino Mobley

Just minutes ago, I was notified that my son's high school basketball team is shut down until December 31st, due to COVID protocols. No practice or games until then. But hey, everything is back to normal, just have to wear a mask.
3 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

KeaneyBluBallz wrote: 2 years ago
until we're not.
Like now
1 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

SmartyBarrett wrote: 2 years ago You can still go about your daily life *and* take precautions to keep others from getting sick. And believe it or not, it's not as brutally challenging as some here make it seem. The one thing I'd like to see more widely available (from cities, states, etc.) is at-home rapid tests. They take 15 minutes to administer. My buddy lives in NH and he got a bunch of free rapid tests from the state. MA is distributing them to certain cities and towns. I no longer live in RI so I don't know what the status is, but if they get them it's yet another tool in the toolbox.
Smarty - we have to agree to disagree here. I think that your opinion that it is not "brutally challenging" is coming from a very self-centered mindset. Yes, it is a relatively normal life for middle-aged and older people. Its not hard for a grown=up to wear a mask and stay out of large crowds (I guess) Although the number of cancelled events that people enjoy, low turn-out for other events, missed vacations and traveling, office environments that are stagnant, social lives that have been interrupted, etc would say otherwise. However, for the younger generations (people younger then me) this has been pretty devastating change. Proms cancelled, school sports cancelled, kids sitting alone at lunch time, kids wearing masks all day at school (not being able to see each other smile or learn to interact to non-verbal facial cues), bars and restaurants are not the same - imagine yourself being a college student or recent grad and you had no real social scene at work or after work for 2 years. Through it all they have put up with it, made the best of it to protect the older and vulnerable - FOR 2 YEARS! They have done their part. In fact, they have done their part mostly for the benefit of older folks who have been able to continue living their daily lives with minimal interruptions.

I'm not sure why the gaslighting here - my overall point was all the cancelations and disruptions you mentioned *can now be avoided*. Where I disagree with you is that I believe we can protect the vulnerable AND return to normal.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

SmartyBarrett wrote: 2 years ago

I'm not sure why the gaslighting here - my overall point was all the cancelations and disruptions you mentioned *can now be avoided*. Where I disagree with you is that I believe we can protect the vulnerable AND return to normal.
We probably could...but there will never be agreement on either the route to, or what constitutes "protection+normal"...so we have that...
2 x
PCFriars
Jeff Kent

Unread post by PCFriars »

The dialogue you’ve had this morning is probably the most levelheaded, intelligent and respectful covid discussion I’ve seen on a board. Folks from both sides of the coin certainly feel passionate, and you’re being effective in getting your well articulated points across in a constructive manner.

Just wanted to pass along my kudos for that. Carry on.
4 x
Ram1019
ARD

Unread post by Ram1019 »

Agree with PCFriars. Lots of great points on both sides. To me, increased mandates make sense mainly when the hospital systems reach capacity (as of December 7th, 6 ICU units were at capacity in Rhode Island. Currently two-thirds of COVD inpatients were not vaccinated per RI Health Dept.). My wife works in a RI hospital. When this happens, it is a complete nightmare we on the outside don't see every day. Using staff rooms and meeting rooms as haphazard converted inpatient space just to be able to care for the next person seriously ill from COVID. The issue then becomes larger than COVID itself. You and your family are injured in a serious accident or your kid is injured from a game but the hospital system is at capacity. Maybe the bigger issue is our state's ability to expand healthcare systems to accommodate more patients since this virus doesn't seem to be going anywhere. This is a complex issue for sure. I totally get the frustration. But assuming the data is truthful, I think the health and safety of our people come first before anything else. I just don't see the governor or anyone else doing this for 'control' or whatever else some are suggesting.
Last edited by Ram1019 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x
rhodysurf
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodysurf »

do you have kids, K-12?
Yeah this is where I lose sight probably. I don’t have kids, so that is def one area that is not back to normal.
0 x
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

do you have kids, K-12?
Yeah this is where I lose sight probably. I don’t have kids, so that is def one area that is not back to normal.
I figured.

Kids school, school bands, chorus, winter concerts, plays, sports, activities, birthday parties, holidays, summer vacations, disney lands, travel, six flags, running errands with mom and dad, seeing grandma & grandpa, cousins, aunts, uncles, cub scouts, girls scouts, karate, 4 H, I can go on.

nothing is normal. at all. you don't have kids, so respectfully you don't get a say in this matter.
1 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 2 years ago

We probably could...but there will never be agreement on either the route to, or what constitutes "protection+normal"...so we have that...
I don't think we can get to "protection-normal" as long as you care about infection rates in non-vulnerable populations. If a kid is positive on a rapid test now they sit out of life for 10 days. If they are anywhere near the kid that tested positive they are quarantining for 5 days until they get a clean PCR. If they are lucky, the school lets them test and stay at school but all extra-curricular activities are cancelled.

I would have liked to think that rapid tests would be helpful, take one before you leave the house each day sounds great, but I don't see it working that way. Right now, the reality is the only ones that are really taking the brunt of the precaution theater are the younger populations.
0 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

I don't think we can get to "protection-normal" as long as you care about infection rates in non-vulnerable populations. If a kid is positive on a rapid test now they sit out of life for 10 days. If they are anywhere near the kid that tested positive they are quarantining for 5 days until they get a clean PCR. If they are lucky, the school lets them test and stay at school but all extra-curricular activities are cancelled.

I would have liked to think that rapid tests would be helpful, take one before you leave the house each day sounds great, but I don't see it working that way. Right now, the reality is the only ones that are really taking the brunt of the precaution theater are the younger populations.
Replying to myself now..hahaha...I do think that everyone should have access to FREE rapid tests before they go visit a vulnerable population, or go out to a large crowded event. That may actually be beneficial.
0 x
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Replying to myself now..hahaha...I do think that everyone should have access to FREE rapid tests before they go visit a vulnerable population, or go out to a large crowded event. That may actually be beneficial.
they should be free but they're sold out @ $20 a box. free isn't good for business. except for parking.
1 x